Author Topic: The whole "armour of god"  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +128/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
Re: The whole "armour of god"
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2012, 09:52:59 PM »
Dennis Markuze?

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2012, 09:55:19 PM »
Dennis Markuze?

Unlikely. The brand of insanity being displayed is very different.
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2012, 09:00:58 AM »
im very confused

quoted for truth.   The usual baseless claims of what could very well be a paranoid schizophrenic. 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2012, 10:47:06 AM »
lol very nice of you to give me a warm welcome as stated some of that is clippings i know his name aint Immanuel why do you think i set the movie in the end with what i believe his name is?

And as for skitso please explain my apparently skitso numerology coincidence or eastern gate or sus being 666 or 888 one above the highs apparent number please elaborate ive come to an understanding that the bar-code  deal may not be as on the money as i thought but are social security number  is.  it would take an idiot to ignore the rest of these so called coincidences  you would have to be a complete moron to discredit it. So basically screw you all im going to hell anyway from my calculations and im sure you are too

Keep believing we appeared here from thin air just bang its all manifested thats what most athiest believe its completely retarded bang la la la all this intellegant design just poof from thin air go smoke a pole thats retarded and will always be retarded there is a higher power no other religion has prophesy in scale to the jewish religion

So i dont wanna hear it's all coincedence because you would be ignoring the obvious that its not. Were talking about books written hundreds of years apart go ahead write a book and make your 9th generation uncle write a book and his 12th generation baby's mommas sisters pappy right a book. Then make them connect numerically and predict 2000 years of history revolving around a single man predict his exact dates of his life events and most of what he did like for instance the jews were commanded a day to kill a lamb every year well he just so coincidently died on that day and they called him the lamb of god predicted way before in the old testement.

And then  after compiling 66  books consisting of many smaller books from many different authors connect them all to an exact tee over thousands or hundreds of years then tell us whats gonna happen ten years from now. you cant pole smokers thats my point its not gonna happen and then numerically blend it together in association with the stars. To discredit such a feat is ridiculous ten fold. for instance the false prophet has to be  the pope at that time theres no way the authors  knew there would be any such character as a pope and the word church just so happens to have origin tracing to circa a whore goddess with a cup in her hand like stated in revelation.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:11:37 AM by wordymcword »

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2012, 10:56:54 AM »
I'm sure you don't want to hear anything that disagrees with your fantasies.  All conspiracy theorists are sure things are "obvious" are sure that they are important enough for anyone to care about them, and are lacking in any actual evidence.  They just rant that it's "obvious".   

There is no evidence for any man/god named Jesus Christ.  so your claims about when he died are moot.  Your ignorance of the bible is amusing and typical for many Christians, in your assertions that it is some special book.  It's not, being full of contradictions and outright nonsense. 

No one's going to hell. That's just a rather primtive myth.
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2012, 11:02:59 AM »
Wordy, fix your wording and punctuation, and keep the crazy down to a minimum from now on.

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2012, 11:06:38 AM »
  ok sorry for the garbo typing suck at that ill correct it.  And velk in all do respect Then please explain these carbon dated scripture's and there predictions of todays events and history? and if there was no evidence he existed historically what is scripture itself or the book of Enoch, Mary Magdalen, Bartholemuel, Thadeus, judas,philip,and many more hundreds of documents Of Men and woman that wrote about knowing him? you are the one with baseless claims not me. Like i said then make all these random  documents connect in numerical and divine manner.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:08:28 AM by wordymcword »

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2012, 11:30:20 AM »
i give to you the bible wheel just another potentially useless or potentially interested thing to examine this could be man made or could be something more i really dont know honestly lol http://www.biblewheel.com/Book/Chapt01.asp

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2012, 11:32:36 AM »
do you guys believe paul was a heritic?i gotta go to work any minute so if i dont respond thats why.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2012, 12:00:46 PM »
  ok sorry for the garbo typing suck at that ill correct it.  And velk in all do respect Then please explain these carbon dated scripture's and there predictions of todays events and history? and if there was no evidence he existed historically what is scripture itself or the book of Enoch, Mary Magdalen, Bartholemuel, Thadeus, judas,philip,and many more hundreds of documents Of Men and woman that wrote about knowing him? you are the one with baseless claims not me. Like i said then make all these random  documents connect in numerical and divine manner.
Oh my, I should be impressed that wordy can mention carbon dating, even though that has nothing to do with how accurate the claims are in said books.   &) There are no predictions. If there are, tell me three major events that will happen in the next six months. 

If the scripture itself it to be considered evidence, then Osiris, Tezcatlipoca, Odin, the celestial bureaucracy in China, are all real.  Do you agree?  Same with the claiming that books about such nonsense are evidence.   There are books about Athena, does this greek goddess of wisdom and war really exist?

Offline caveat_imperator

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +6/-0
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2012, 02:36:10 PM »
and yes there is prophesy in many other religions but when in scale to the abrahamic religions they are crushed hands down

[citation needed]
You can't prove a negative of an existence postulate.

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2012, 06:16:25 PM »
<snip>

Removed EIGHT PARAGRAPHS of utterly maladjusted rambling.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:28:04 AM by Alzael »

Offline DumpsterFire

• Graduate
  • Darwins +61/-0
  • The Flaming Duck of Death!
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2012, 12:04:13 AM »
Jebus H. Cripes! We need to lock this guy in a room with Olivianus, then wait and see which one comes out!
Providing rednecks with sunblock since 1996.

I once met a man who claimed to be a genius, then boasted that he was a member of "Mesa".

Think for yourself.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2012, 12:26:27 AM »
Jebus H. Cripes! We need to lock this guy in a room with Olivianus, then wait and see which one comes out!

No. We just need to lock him in a room.

Online jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +557/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2012, 12:32:30 AM »
At least my tendency to be verbose is comprehensible, even if it's long-winded.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2012, 12:36:57 AM »
^^^ The other day my boss was talking to a friend of his while I was working. They're both Chilean so they were talking in Spanish. Now I live in Canada so not only do I not speak spanish I almost never even hear it spoken. Yet I still understood them more than I understand Wordy. Or rather I understand Wordy, but the spanish was easier to comprehend.

Offline DumpsterFire

• Graduate
  • Darwins +61/-0
  • The Flaming Duck of Death!
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2012, 12:40:43 AM »
You sure can't say he hasn't lived up to his name, though.
Providing rednecks with sunblock since 1996.

I once met a man who claimed to be a genius, then boasted that he was a member of "Mesa".

Think for yourself.

Offline caveat_imperator

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +6/-0
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2012, 10:50:52 AM »
You sure can't say he hasn't lived up to his name, though.
I guess he's trying to get as much crap posted before he eventually gets moderated.
You can't prove a negative of an existence postulate.

Online nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +847/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2012, 03:44:30 PM »
"Crap" being the operative term here.
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2012, 11:57:42 PM »
ten horns may also represent the ten barbaric tribes of Europe.

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2012, 12:11:16 AM »
ok mods i removed the preaching and personalization and edited the end statement's i am responding to another member's responce. i got a fun one for you  velk or nogodsforme in response to your claims. If nothing has ever been fortold please explain this prophesy.

For starter's the book of daniel may not have been written at the suggested Maccabean date.This however does not explain the rest of the forecast and in detail the 1260 day reign of Revelation a day a year in the bible was the length of time the bishops and pope's ruled before the Napoleon dethroning of the pope and french claim to the vatican.

Daniel interprets king nebucanezer's dream.in the dream is  a statue with a golden head a chest and arms of silver a belly and thighs of bronze legs of iron and feet of part iron part clay he states that king nebi is  the golden head babylon so we see these part's are kingdom's.Later we see he describes the same statue differently as lion with wings a bear with three ribs in its mouth,a leapord with four wings and four head's a fourth beast with ten horn's and a ram with 2 horns he goat with 1 horn he goats 1 horn becomes 4.

Ok so lets break this down historically from first to last in a timeline of empires that conquered each other and rose and fell in history. Daniel predicted thousands of years of history in parable visions. Remember if you step on a bug the bug could change the world or kill a man he may have become president. So to predict thousand's of years of each intricate human life and the ripple effect of each decision each human make is statistically an immense impossibility when accuratly in a set order predicting it.Event's Spanding together in a historical web  is incredible and to most apparently analytically  impossible but not with god.

head of gold=babylon

chest and arms of silver= medo/ persian empire a two sided empire alliance conquered Babylon cyress the great dammed the Euphrates river and invaded the structurally strong babylonian city by marching under the gates strategic genius.

belly and thigh's of bronze=greese alexander the great begins the conquest of the medo persian empire in 335-bc the final conquest of the persians was at the battle of arbela in 331 bc. The greeks spit into 4 lesser kingdoms upon alexander's death in 323 bc.2 of those kingdom's, greek egypt and greek syria fought for control of judah

legs of iron and feet of clay=the 4 smaller greek kingdoms were conquered by the 4th world empire rome, in campaign's from 197-63 bc including judah in 63 bc. In the 4th century rome split into the western empire centered in rome. and the eastern empire centered in Constantinople (the two legs). The feet which are only part iron may represent the 10 roman provinces.

The stone that truck the  statue (the head of the corner aka corner stone) to become a greater kingdom=the 5th kingdom that was everlasting was the kingdom of heaven on earth the new covenant. christ arrose at the time of the roman's

The lyon and wings= the lion and wings was the Babylonian symbol

The bear with three rib's in its mouth=persian's conquered three province's of babylon ,  lydia in 546bc babylon in 539 bc and egypt in 525 bc.

the leapord with 4 heads and 4 wings=alexander the great had 4 general's who one his victory's and who devided his empire antiochus 1 soter, seleucus ii callinius, antiochus iii the great,antiochus iv epiphanes

the 4th beast with ten horn's=rome with her ten king's who ruled her ten province's or 10 Caesars from Augustus Caesar to the birth of christ to vespian and the destruction of the temple in jerusalem(another miracle or prophesy) and the end of the old covenant.

The ram and the goat i think represent's america but i cant remember how anyway you get the point please cross referance history if you'd like the 4 generals of alexander were the diode chi wars   if im correct one cannot explain  again i state numeric's and prophecy are applicable evidence of an existing higher power a knowledgeable power by demonstrating an intellectual pattern of prediction through an individual explaining why he is called the god of host as daniel here is an apparent host or "prophet" speaking from god. I argue that the Abrahamic religion has more prophesy than any other for reason of debate please reveal another religion with more prophesy and foretold event's i challenge any one for reason of peaceable logical debate to prove my claim wrong . Jews were not even called jew's the pharisee's were called yahudi's.Satan has suppressed the creator's name and his son's name or the apparency of such existent name's please delute this claim with factual evidence.

It is not  jesus  and will not ever be what he  was  called when he walked earth.These anti christ anti messiah cover up's and name imitation's or replacement's are  event's that are undoubtedly forecasted in the scripture's paralleling numerically geometrically astronomically mathematically and prophetically i will confirm this claim with accuracy.  Daniel was not alive at the time of christ how would he know god's everlasting kingdom would be called a stone how did he know of a messiah?I will if proven wrong honestly admit i am wrong until then prove this is not prophesy as you claim to help you here is the definition of prophecy proph·e·cy   pl. proph·e·cies (-sz) An inspired utterance of a prophet, viewed as a revelation of divine will.

A prediction of the future, made under divine inspiration.Such an inspired message or prediction transmitted orally or in writing. The vocation or condition of a prophet. A prediction. prove my stated prophesy is non an  applicable one or in connection when looking beyond what stated the image given power to talk in revelation is the tv the fire the atomic bomb also connecting a gematria value a ronald reagen of 666 as he was president at the time the first atomic bomb to my knowledge he made the project possible which is also to an exact alighnment of a timeline consisting of event's in an order not only in a staged unfolded fashion but even numerically with 666  and the beast was given the power to make great fire reign down from heaven and many miracle's he performed. now the vatican is symbolicaly connected to the white house the all seeing eye is in the vatican church's and on the doller bill. Down town washington is a pentagram the white house roads are in the shape of a roman owl  thus presidency is part of the beast and  the beast is a kingdom are social security number are bracketed in 666 3x2=6 3x4=12 devided by 2 =6 and 4+2=6  as we see thus it is all perfectly predicted history. i challenge anyone to suppress my claims of parallel to today's  world event's i have more than that a fat folder full of it.

My date's may be slightly off but are still in proper alignment historically to fit the script, all the way up to the present false prophet the pope which i have clearly shown to be an exact match to yocanon's claim''s through my previous post on masonic luciferinism and symbolism and sun worship in the church and very construction of the vatican center or circa as a sun wheel. The sun equating to 666 in astrology and culture and symbolism.   In the book of revelation  fitting  an exact match written hundred's of year's prior to these event's and collision of culture's accuring. They are numerically an exact match to gematria of the scriptural writing's the value 666 well 666 is the triangular numerical calculation of the suns number through the 36 or 32   constellations of the heaven's i cant remember it's one of the 2 also being the sign of a pyramid a design which was built by the enslaver's of the jew's and many sacrificial religous people's.

Thus we have a definate  accurate prediction in an intelligant perfectly executed fashion with an impossibility of the author's possessing such knowledge  at the carbon dated age's of the scriptural writing's yocannon's revelation writing was infact a script of many author's making the prediction much hard to accurately convey we have not a single mind but many a group of host's.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:40:59 AM by wordymcword »

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +523/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2012, 02:47:45 AM »
Dear WordyMcWord, I regret to inform you that some madman has gained access to your computer and is posting some of the worst conspiracy theories, written in unpunctuated and mispunctuated English, that this board has ever seen.

You will see that the writer has forced an inaccurate view of history to fit into the so-called prophecies.

As a sign that I am actually God's Messenger and that therefore everything I write is the absolute truth, I'll tell you this story:

17 years, five months and 18 days ago, I had a dream and dreamed that I was writing all this - and here I am doing it!

In the same dream, I dreamed I was being chased by a giant rabbit covered in raspberry jelly. The rabbit is an ancient symbol of loss and  shortage - this is the economic crisis that we are facing. (How amazing is that?!)

The raspberry jelly means the blood of those who have died during armed conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

How could I have known such things if I were not inspired by some god or other? And is this not proof absolute that that god is Jesus and He lives in Heaven and everything in the Bible is true?

It is the experience of WWGHA that so-called Christians are mainly illiterate and lack the ability to reason things out. This is why they believe in gods, fairies and Santa Claus, i.e. all these beliefs are easier than actually working out why things happen.

Often we find that they cannot use English properly and, as a result, the arguments that they advance are all but unreadable.

I usually let bad English pass me by but, because of your written style, you are not getting your message across, so here are a few hints:
(i) we capitalize the names of countries whether used as a noun or adjective, e.g. Greece, Greek, Syrian, Syria.
(ii) We form the plural by adding the letter 'S' and there is no need for an apostrophe, e.g. one dog -> two dogs.
(iia) We do NOT write, one dog -> two dog's. We reserve the apostrophe for (i) the genitive 's' - the dog's bone, the man's hat, or (ii) where we have missed out a letter or letters e.g., "I can't read much more of this." can't = cannot; see how the letters n and o have been missed out and have been replaced with an apostrophe?

I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:50:34 AM by Graybeard »
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Offline changeling

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +15/-0
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2012, 05:56:25 AM »
^^^ Fascinating Graybeard.
I have now given up peanut butter and rasberry jelly sandwiches.
The level of dumb they have to sell, is only made remotely possible by the level of flocking their sheep are willing to do in the name of rewards for no thought. quote: Kin Hell

"Faith is the enemy of evidence, for when we know the truth, no faith is required." Graybeard

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +201/-0
  • I'm a lead farmer mutha fucka
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2012, 07:52:14 AM »
*SNIP*

Another post removed from wordy.  It had English words in it, and some of them were in a crude, almost 3rd grade like sentence structure, but it had to go.  There was nothing of value.  For those of you who enjoy reading train wreck type posts with no coherency or meaning, this might have been your Mona Lisa.   

Wordy, please do not take our moderation as a sign that you have nothing to share.  We wish to see you participate, but just slow down and think your posts through before you hit the post button.  If you continue to show an inability to have rational discourse, we will continue to moderate as needed. We WILL let posts through that contribute to this discussion as evidenced by the previous post that was allowed. 

Whenever events that are purported to occur in our best interest are as numerous as the events that will just as soon kill us, then intent is hard, if not impossible to assert. NDT

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2012, 12:25:28 PM »
 Hi mod's this post was in response to gray beard's are we allowed to have conversation? im having trouble seeing how my post is a less valid post in comparison to changelings. When mine included a more detailed  response related   to a direct set of statement's made by greybeard .

Here ill quote it .

"^^^ Fascinating Graybeard.
I have now given up peanut butter and rasberry jelly sandwiches".

This is indeed my fine feller's  a true mona lisa. im touched by it im tearing up reading it what art what a poetic feat of a man risen above all odd's to conquer his jelly sandwich craving's .

As the french would say c'est un peice maîtriser sa historiquement une contribution précieuse à l'humanité

( its a master piece its  historically a valuable contribution  to mankind)   :laugh: no offence changling lol

we actually have a believer that can produce something real for once. Think fast!! (this is the part where the pro longed scratching of the  head take's place)

well can't argue there i know!!! i know!!! we can  belittle his English skill's to achieve victory muuuuahahhaha.   

Gray beard how diabolical of you. I shall dub theeee  black beard from now on. Well keep saying that its not a prophecy come true well the east gate is still closed and lucifer's numerical name is on your birth certificate.

And his name is attached to your name just so he numerically tuck's you into bed  every night. It's surely not that new world order thing going around. I here that's like a bad caugh that new world order.

wouldn't wanna catch one of those numerical infection's on your forehead  in your upper sinus area.

When you memorize your social security number. Just like canada's 3 bracket's.

he doesn't want to make sure your connected to him in some way  surely its a coincidence. He only wants to have popie dunk people in blessed 666 water.

after all if you didnt read the other post here's a look at the name jesus there's no pretty way to type it out.

j 60   e 30 s 114 u 126 s 114

It equal's 444 hey what do you know lucifer's name is 444 in greek gematria also.

j 10 e 5 s 19 u 21 s 19

Jesus also equals 74 the same as lucifer in simple gematria.

l 12  u 21   c 3   i 9   f 6   e 5   r 18   

Just another coincidence along with the other 50 prophesy's ive thrown at you? These number system's are hundred's of year's old if im correct. When daniel reveals what he's seeing as kingom's and the next few thousand year's of history line's up perfectly with his forcast he even say's it the forecast saying hey  king nebi this is what's gonna happen in the next few hundred year's to his beloved babylon so he even states these are kingdoms and all the kingdoms unfold in an exact manner he said they would.But somehow your story is on the same level of purple jelly bunny phenomenon?

Im sure that doesn't mean that when the greek translators were translating the script's they intentionally used the name iesvs to get 666 and 888  a number above gods 7.

Well if we add up all the prophesy come true surely not one of those is real? Not one of those funny little fable's told by those funny disciple guy's came to pass. In exact coordination with everything known to man including the star's.

Those are just like momma alway's said phoney baloney life is like a box of chocolates never know what ya gone get. These aren't perfectly logical rational example's of phenomenon  or anything.

sus is semekh vav samekh

In Hebrew each letter being 6 sus being in the name je-sus. Hi everyone my name's je--666 im here to save your soul. When 74x9=666 which is his gematria value.And none of those old testament prophecy's in my first post are valid either right?

And the 6,973 cover ups of the ancient name is just a co inky dink? That's all purple jelly bunny trash? lol  funny but Ive seen my share of raspberry  bunny's to purple to be accurate on acid and that's not purple bunny material.. ;D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:16:15 PM by wordymcword »

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2012, 09:45:20 AM »
I find it hilarious that wordy can't give me the prophecies of things that will happen in the next six months.  It's only the retconned lies that Christians always use that he can regurgitate again.  Poor little special snowflake. 

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2012, 10:10:55 AM »
I find it hilarious that wordy can't give me the prophecies of things that will happen in the next six months.  It's only the retconned lies that Christians always use that he can regurgitate again.  Poor little special snowflake.

In his defense, I think there was something like that he tried to post for you. But it was so pants-on-head insane that I didn't let it through. I actually hadn't intended to let the one above through either, but I hit the wrong button and then figured "ah, fuck it."

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2012, 10:17:07 AM »
understood, Alzael.   :)

Offline sun_king

• Graduate
  • Darwins +25/-0
  • We see things not as they are, but as we are
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2012, 10:36:47 AM »

after all if you didnt read the other post here's a look at the name jesus there's no pretty way to type it out.

j 60   e 30 s 114 u 126 s 114

It equal's 444 hey what do you know lucifer's name is 444 in greek gematria also.

j 10 e 5 s 19 u 21 s 19

Jesus also equals 74 the same as lucifer in simple gematria.

l 12  u 21   c 3   i 9   f 6   e 5   r 18   

Very interesting, Wordy.

Just out of interest, are you aware that English didn't always have 26 alphabets and at times even the ampersand ("&") was an alphabet too. Before the 16th century, alphabets J and U were not present. That means 40% of Jesus was not there before the 16th century. Be a lamb and explain to me how SES = LCIFER = 74

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_alphabet)