Author Topic: The whole "armour of god"  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Samuelxcs

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +6/-18
  • The oldest and strongest emotion of humans is fear
    • Fallen Angels
The whole "armour of god"
« on: April 02, 2012, 08:26:49 AM »
http://jesusalonesaves.webs.com/apps/blog/show/6888187-the-whole-armor-of-god

They are recruiting for their 'army' now? If anyone will be forgived, they should let people do what they want, fighting the devil would be a waste of time. No good would come of this. What would the true reason of making an army for god be? To kill millions of sinners just because they do not even believe in any god? If this is true we should get ready, god is coming!  :angel:

We Christians need to think of our selfs as being enlisted in the Army. Now this is not just a ordinary Army but a righteously powerful Army with our Lord Jesus on our side helping us to conquer the many tricks and schemes that the devil will try to throw at us to hinder our relationship with God.

Now when it comes to being in this Army with Jesus yes he's going to be with us and stand frim to helps us but it can't only be him doing his part we have to do our part also. You mit be asking well what part do I have as a Soldier in this Army..I can show you in the Bible what part the Lord wants you to take.

If you look in Ephesians Chapter 6 there's one titled The Whole Armor Of God look at Verse *11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.

So this means to put on the armor of God which is a pray life each day and reading the Lords truth and powerful word each day. This will help you become closer with your walk with Jesus which will help you stay strong in your faith and relationship with the God..

If we look at verse *12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Me and you are not just fighting humans but the devil himself for he knows are weaknesses and how to ues other's to get at us and push are buttons. You see if we are doing as the Lord wants us to do like having a pray life and reading our Bible and going to Chruch also obeying what God's telling us to do. The devil wants to stop that and hinder us from our relationship with Jesus.

If we look *13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

So you must put that Armor on each day to get ready for the battle which is a pray life and reading the Bible each day and also worship and praise. Then if you are doing this you will be stronger in the Lord and closer and growing in God. That will make it soo the devil will not have room to get in or worm his way in.

And here's the Armor that it goes on to talk about which is what having a pray life and reading your Bible also worship n praise and going to Chruch. Living for the Lord obeying what he is telling us standing our ground to keep growing and getting stronger in Jesus.

See *14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,*15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.*16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.*17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

I hope you take this to heart all that I talked about in this post for it is not me but the Holy Spirit talking throw me to you. This Subject is something the Lord wanted you his Children to hear about and take hold of and start putting in to use with in your life. Jesus loves you soo much and knows that the devil is out to get you and hinder you walk and growing in him and he don't want that. That's why he gave you this message to know how to stop it from happening.

I would like to end this post in pray:

Lord,Jesus,I just pray you move in your Childrens lifes that you give them understanding to get this message that you wanted them to hear, I pray that you put a fire with in them like never before to help them grow more and you to stop the devil from worming with in there relationship with you,Just help my Brother's and Sister's to stay strong in you and to stand there ground no matter what maybe going on in there lifes..I pray in Jesus Holy name Amen.
"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget."
-Thomas Szasz

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
  • (Rama, avatar of Vishnu)
Re: The whole "armour of god"
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 09:29:23 AM »
     Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
     Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
     We are not divided, all one body we,
     One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.

A Christian friend once expressed his amusement at that hopeful overstatement about Christian not being divided and being one in doctrine.

@OP
Sports and war metaphors are the 2 most standard ways to psych up a group.

Get on Team Jesus and knock a touchdown out of the park.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 09:36:26 AM »
So basically it is an armour to help you preserve the delusion you have built up against anything that might chip away at it...like reason and facts.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +618/-23
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 09:59:00 AM »
I love all the grammatical errors.

"are" instead of "our".
"selfs" instead of "selves".

And the whole premise - "We Christians need to think of our selfs as being enlisted in the Army" - is never explained.  Why do you "need" to think of youselves as soldiers?  jesus H wasn't a soldier.  jesus H wasn't a general.  jesus H was a lamb.  He didn't bust out an AK.  He turned the other cheek.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline ungod

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +15/-9
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 12:15:22 PM »
I've asked it before, but here goes again - why does the ALMIGHTY, ALL-POWERFUL need an army?
Just curious..... :?
Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.
Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding. - Martin Luther

"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Hitler

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 12:26:16 PM »
^^^^And just what is it that the angels do?

Offline rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 01:00:16 PM »
^It looks like the "Thrones" do quite a bit.
They create, channel and collect incoming and outgoing positive energies. Dispensation of justice is important to the Thrones and they send healing energies to victims while shining a light on injustice to bring its presence to our attention.
Sounds kinda New Age to me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrones
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 01:13:55 PM »
you have to get down to at least principalities and authorities to get the grunt work angels: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_angelic_hierarchy#Powers_or_Authorities 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +783/-4
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 06:07:24 PM »
How do people think up this stuff? Hierarchies of militant angels? What's next? Battalions of flacked out screaming munchkins in camo, leaping out of tiny armed personnel carriers? Fairy special forces squadrons--"Tinkerbell to Jiminy Cricket, come in, Jiminy..." 
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline dloubet

• Reader
  • Darwins +53/-1
    • Denisloubet.com
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 06:31:33 PM »
I've asked it before, but here goes again - why does the ALMIGHTY, ALL-POWERFUL need an army?
Just curious.....

For exactly the same reason it needs a spaceship. DUH!

Denis Loubet

Offline Poseidon

• Graduate
  • Darwins +24/-0
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 01:51:05 PM »
The quoted text is so mangled and malgramatic as to constitute a second order sin. God surely will punish the writer for putrifying such an important message. The eleventh commandment must be: " enough of the stupid metaphors already!"

Offline Hemingway

• Student
  • Darwins +2/-1
  • God will pardon me, that's his line of work
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 02:14:31 PM »
Meh..... I am pretty sure they represent a minuscule proportion of Christians worldwide.

Every movement has a crackpot element or two. Behold..... one of Christianity's! The fact that the above statement is full of grammatical errors should hint to all of us how educated and thorough these people are.

I wont be losing sleep worrying about this "army" boynetting my hairy arse anytime soon.
Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken

Offline Ice Monkey

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +5/-0
  • Fund schools. Tax pot.
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2012, 04:33:37 PM »
I love all the grammatical errors.

"are" instead of "our".
"selfs" instead of "selves".

And the whole premise - "We Christians need to think of our selfs as being enlisted in the Army" - is never explained.  Why do you "need" to think of youselves as soldiers?  jesus H wasn't a soldier.  jesus H wasn't a general.  jesus H was a lamb.  He didn't bust out an AK.  He turned the other cheek.

Well, he did do things that would piss off an arborist or PETA.

Coundn't just drive out the demons, eh?  Had to put them into the pigs, then send them off a cliff?  Couldn't have driven the demons into mosquitos?  And will you get the hell out of my garden?  If I want my plants cursed for not blooming out of season, I'll call you.  Oh, blah blah blah about the evil olive tree.  Give it a rest, will ya.  Oh yeah?   Go raise yourself!
Religion. It's given people hope in a world torn apart by religion." -- Charlie Chaplin

Offline bgb

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +8/-0
  • That felt great.
    • BGBART SHIRTS AND GIFTS
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 04:50:57 PM »
Since the bible predicts that gawd will win in the end.  Why bother fighting when you know you have won.  Just go hide in your closet until you die or jebus cums again.
The whole point of science is that most of it is uncertain. That's why science is exciting--because we don't know. Science is all about things we don't understand. The public, of course, imagines science is just a set of facts. But it's not.  Freeman Dyson

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2012, 04:57:07 PM »
whats good everyone im currently truth seeking you guys strike me from what i can see as a knowledgeable party when it  comes to scientific  philosophy from what i see around this forum.  so i figured id get your insight on my current midlife/religious crisis.. i have some knowledge id like to share with you based upon numerology, mathematics, prophesy, geometry, astrology, history, gematria, linguistics, particularly Hebrew Greek and English to help expose some of evil in the world today i gotta break this down into afew posts so read first to last thanks =)
and of course  current world events.

ill begin with some basic  prophecy scripture and ancient astrology for those that don't believe by the end of this post and possibly more i will have revealed to you the mark of the beast the antichrist with 100% accuracy  and hopefully  show you there is a god and he  is the god of the Jews and that we ain't got much time left till the clock stops according to mine and afew other scholars calculations.

so here we go basic prophesy might as well start with his birth now b.c stands for before Christ we know that these predictions weren't just slapped together because of the age of the papyrus scrolls they were written on thus they aren't just insertions they were written years  apart and though carbon dating and other forms of dating can be slightly to drastically off  this is mans greatest way of aging anything and mind you it can be  extremely accurate

PROPHECY: Nearly 750 years before Christ's birth, the Old Testament Prophet Isaiah prophesied: "The Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a VIRGIN shall CONCEIVE, and bear a SON, and shall call His name Immanuel."--Isaiah 7:14.

FULFILLMENT 750 years later: In exact FULFILLMENT of this prophecy, Mary was a young VIRGIN engaged to be married to Joseph, a carpenter of Nazareth, when the Angel Gabriel appeared to her saying that she would bear a child. "Then Mary said to the Angel, `How shall this be, seeing I have not laid with a man?' And the Angel answered, `The HOLY GHOST shall come upon you, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow you! Therefore that holy One which shall be born of you shall be called the SON of GOD."--Luke 1:26-35. (Immanuel means "God with us", and for those of us who have received Jesus into our hearts, that's Who He IS: God is WITH us!)

PROPHECY given 740 B.C.): "For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: And the government shall be upon His shoulder: And His NAME shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the MIGHTY GOD, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace!"--Isaiah 9:6.

FULFILLMENT: This shows that the ancient Jews, unlike most modern ones, believed that God had a SON--Who was to be born in the flesh and Whom the prophecy said was to be called "The Mighty GOD". later came the messiah as predicted

PROPHECY( given 710 B.C.): Micah, prophesying in the eighth century B.C., predicted the exact village where the Messiah would be born: "You, BETHLEHEM, though you are small among the clans of Judah, yet out of you shall He come forth unto Me that is to be RULER over ISRAEL; Whose existence has been of old, from EVERLASTING."--Micah 5:2.
FULFILLMENT: The Gospel says "the messiah was born in BETHLEHEM of JUDEA."--Matthew 2:1. Although the Jews knew that their Messiah was to be born there (Matthew 2:4-6), they didn't, as a nation, accept the messiah as their ruler. Nonetheless, the prophecy says that He "IS to BE ruler". This takes place spiritually ruler in spiritual domain

----triumphant entry into Jerusalem
PROPHECY (Prophecy given 487 B.C.): The Prophet Zechariah commanded the people by the Spirit of the Lord to: "REJOICE GREATLY, O daughter of Zion! SHOUT, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your KING comes unto you: RIGHTEOUS, and having SALVATION; meek, and riding upon a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey."--Zechariah 9:9.

FULFILLMENT: Five days before His crucifixion, as Jesus neared Jerusalem, He told His disciples, "Go into the village ahead of you, and at once you shall find a donkey tied there, and her colt with her: Untie them, and bring them to Me. And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them, and brought the donkey and the colt...and Jesus sat on them...and the multitudes that went ahead, and those that followed, SHOUTED, saying, `Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord!'"--Matthew 21:2-10.

his betrayal
PROPHECY(Prophecy given 487 B.C.): Again Zechariah predicts: "And I said unto them, If you think good, give me my PRICE; and if not, keep it. So they paid me THIRTY PIECES OF SILVER."--Zechariah 11:12.

FULFILLMENT: "Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests, and said to them, 'What will you give me, if I deliver Him to you?' And they counted out for him THIRTY pieces of SILVER."--Matthew 26:14, 15.

PROPHECY (Prophecy given 487 B.C.): "And the Lord said unto me, `Cast it unto the POTTER!--The handsome price at which they priced Me!' And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and CAST them to the POTTER in the HOUSE of the LORD."--Zechariah 11:13.

FULFILLMENT: "Then Judas, which had betrayed Him (Jesus), when he saw that He was condemned, repented, and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders...And he CAST DOWN the pieces of silver in the TEMPLE, and went away and hanged himself. And the chief priests picked up the silver pieces, and said, It is against the law to put this into the treasury, because it is the price paid for blood. So they decided to use the money to buy the POTTER'S Field, to bury foreigners in."--Matthew 27:3-6. The thirty pieces of silver WERE literally "CAST to the POTTER...IN the house of the Lord"!
----his trial
PROPHECY( given 712 B.C.): "By arrest and judgement He was taken away: And who shall speak of His descendants? For He was cut off from the land of the living: For the transgression of my people was He stricken."--Isaiah 53:8.

FULFILLMENT: Jesus was ARRESTED by the soldiers of the High Priest.--Matthew 26:57. After judging Him in their religious court and condemning Him to death, they bound Him and handed Him over to Pilate, the Roman Governor.--Matthew 27:1-2. "While Pilate was sitting in judgement...the chief priests and elders persuaded the crowd...to have Jesus executed."--Matthew 27:19-20. "Finally Pilate handed Him over to them to be crucified."--John 19:16.

Pilate himself knew that Jesus was INNOCENT and had done nothing worthy of death, and that the Jewish religious leaders only wanted Jesus executed because of their religious jealousy, yet the religious leaders used their political leverage to force Pilate to have Him crucified anyway.--John 18:28-40;19:1-16; Luke 23:13-25; Matthew 27:18.

his crucifixion
PROPHECY ( given around 1,000 B.C.): Around 1,000 B.C., King David prophesied: "Dogs have surrounded Me: A band of wicked men have encircled Me: They PIERCED My HANDS and My FEET. I can count all My bones. People stare and gloat over Me. They DIVIDE MY GARMENTS among them, and CAST LOTS upon My CLOTHING."--Psalm 22:16-18.  (See also Zechariah 12:10;13:6.)

FULFILLMENT: That was written by King David, who died a natural death (recorded in 1Kings Chapter 1), so he wasn't talking about himself. But being a Prophet, he predicted the type of death that CHRIST would die! As it says in the New Testament, "then the soldiers, when they had CRUCIFIED Jesus (pierced hands AND feet), took His GARMENTS, and divided them into four parts, a part to every soldier; His undergarment remained. Now this garment was without seam, woven in one piece from top to bottom. They said therefore to one another, Let us not tear it, but let us cast LOTS for it, to see whose it shall be."--John 19:23,24.

Crucifixion, incidentally, was not practiced by the Jews of David's time. (They killed criminals by STONING!)--But David PREDICTED this type of death for the MESSIAH--a method of execution that was to become one of the principal means of execution by the Roman Empire ten centuries later!

PROPHECY( given about 1,000 B.C.): Here is another prophecy by David regarding "The Righteous", or the Messiah: "Many are the afflictions of The Righteous, but...He (God) keeps ALL His BONES: Not one of them is broken."--Psalm 34:19-20.

FULFILLMENT: MANY of God's righteous servants have had their bones broken, especially in their martyrdom--But Jesus was "THE righteous", "My righteous Servant", as God called Him, Who through His death would "justify many" or make them righteous.--Isaiah 53:11-12. And to PROVE that He was "THE Righteous" Who would "justify many", God didn't let ANY of His bones be broken!

Jesus was crucified on the eve of the feast day of the Passover. To ensure that the bodies of the two thieves and Jesus wouldn't be hanging there on the cross during the Jews' holy day (death by crucifixion sometimes took days), they BROKE the LEGS of the thieves, causing their bodies to sag, cutting off their respiration and bringing a quick death. "But when they came to Jesus, and saw that He was dead already, they did NOT break His legs."--John 19:31-33.

Jesus was "the Lamb of God which takes away the sin of the World" (John 1:29), and was crucified at the time of the Jewish Passover, a religious festival when all the Jewish households killed a lamb as a sacrificial sin offering. Right at that SAME time, Jesus, "THE Lamb of God", died for the sins of Mankind. The Lord had commanded that NONE of the Passover lamb's BONES were to be BROKEN (Exodus 12:46), and Jesus' death fulfilled this specific point also!

----his burial
prophecy : "And He was given a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in His death."--Isaiah 53:9.

FULFILLMENT: In the eyes of His bitter religious enemies, Jesus was a criminal, a WICKED man, and as He died, there were "two ROBBERS crucified WITH Him".--Matthew 27:38. After His death, "a RICH man...named Joseph...went to Pilate and pleaded for the body of Jesus. And when Joseph had taken the body, he...laid it in his own new tomb"--A GRAVE with the RICH!!!--Matthew 27:57-60.
     his resurrection
PROPHECY: "For You will not leave My soul in hell (the grave, death); neither will You allow Your Holy One to see CORRUPTION (decay)."--Psalm 16:10. (Prophecy given around 1,000 B.C.)

FULFILLMENT: King David, who gave the prophecy, died and was buried in a grave and his flesh saw corruption and decay. But Jesus was RAISED from the grave and hell THREE days AFTER His death, and "His soul was not LEFT in hell (or in the grave), neither (did) His flesh see corruption (decay)."--Acts 2:27-31. As the Angel said to the mourners who came to Jesus' tomb, "He is not here, but is RISEN! Why do you seek the LIVING among the DEAD?"--Luke 24:6,5.

PROPHECY: "For You will not leave My soul in hell (the grave, death); neither will You allow Your Holy One to see CORRUPTION (decay)."--Psalm 16:10. (Prophecy given around 1,000 B.C.)

FULFILLMENT: King David, who gave the prophecy, died and was buried in a grave and his flesh saw corruption and decay. But Jesus was RAISED from the grave and hell THREE days AFTER His death, and "His soul was not LEFT in hell (or in the grave), neither (did) His flesh see corruption (decay)."--Acts 2:27-31. As the Angel said to the mourners who came to Jesus' tomb, "He is not here, but is RISEN Why do you seek the LIVING among the DEAD?"--Luke 24:6,5.

Jesus is ALIVE! The Scriptures show that He walked the Earth for 40 days after His Resurrection and was seen by HUNDREDS of followers!--Acts 1:3; 1Corinthians 15:4-6. He then ascended up to Heaven where He sits at the right hand of the throne of God.-Mark 16:19.

----exact year of his crucifixion
PROPHECY: "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and to build Jerusalem until the Messiah the Prince shall be seven sevens, and 62 sevens (or a TOTAL of 69): The street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublesome times. And after 62 sevens shall the MESSIAH be CUT OFF, but not for Himself."-Daniel 9:25,26. (Prophecy given 538 B.C.)

The city of Jerusalem was completely destroyed by the armies of Babylon when the Jews went into captivity and exile in 586 B.C. But 133 years later, in 453 B.C., Artaxerxes Longimanus, King of the Persian Empire, gave the Jews the commandment to go forth (from captivity into the land of Israel), "to restore and to build Jerusalem".

We know his decree was issued in 453 B.C., and that Jesus was "cut off" in 30 A.D. Therefore, if we add the 453 years B.C. to the 30 years A.D., it equals 483 YEARS. Let's see now if Daniel's specific time prophecy coincides with this:

The prophecy predicted that from the time of this decree until the death of the Messiah the Prince would be--HOW long?--"7 sevens plus 62 sevens"--or 69 SEVENS. 69 sevens would be 69 x 7, which equals 483. So Daniel predicted that 69 sevens of YEARS, or 483 YEARS, would pass between the issuing of the decree to build Jerusalem and the "cutting off" of the Messiah.--And that's EXACTLY how many years DID pass between 453 B.C. and Jesus' death in 30 A.D.!--What an amazing EXACT FULFILLMENT of prophecy! And this astonishing prophecy was given in the year 538 B.C.--almost 600 years BEFORE Jesus the Messiah was crucified!

It's also interesting to note that this 483-year period was divided into two periods: First a period of 7 sevens (49 years), then a period of 62 sevens (434 years). History reveals that it did take the Jews 49 YEARS from the time the decree was issued to "rebuild the walls and streets of Jerusalem". Once Jerusalem was rebuilt, it was exactly 434 years (62 sevens) later that Jesus the Messiah was crucified!

Daniel's prophecy continues with undeniable PROOF that this MESSIAH had to be JESUS

----destruction of Jerusalem after his coming
PROPHECY: "At the end of 62 sevens shall the Messiah be cut off, but not for Himself: AND the people of the RULER that SHALL COME shall DESTROY the CITY (of Jerusalem) and the SANCTUARY (the Jewish Temple)."--Daniel 9:26. In other words, ac cording to this prophecy, AFTER the Messiah's death, the city of Jerusalem AND the Jews' Temple would be DESTROYED! Was it? YES! Only 40 years later!

FULFILLMENT: After Jesus was cut off (or crucified in 30 A.D.), "not for Himself", but for the sins of the WORLD, do you know what happened to Jerusalem and to the Jews' Temple? In 70 A.D., the Roman legions of the Emperor Vespasian ("the people of the ruler"), under his son, General Titus, marched in and burnt Jerusalem to the ground and so utterly destroyed their Sanctuary that not one stone was left upon another!

Jesus Himself, in a set of amazingly detailed prophecies given 40 years before these catastrophic events, predicted EXACTLY what would happen! (See Matthew 24:1-2; Luke 19:42-44;21:20-24.)

---shutting of the east gate after his coming
PROPHECY (Prophecy given 572 B.C.): "Then he brought me back to the outer GATE of the SANCTUARY, the one facing toward the EAST; and it was SHUT. Then the Lord said unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and NO MAN shall enter in by it; because THE LORD, THE GOD OF ISRAEL, HAS ENTERED IN BY IT, therefore it shall be SHUT."--Ezekiel 44:1,2.

FULFILLMENT: When Jesus ("the Lord, the God of Israel") made His TRIUMPHAL ENTRY into Jerusalem on the back of the colt of an ass, He came from the Mt. of Olives and entered into Jerusalem's EAST Gate (Matthew 21:9-12), the gate which led into the TEMPLE COURTS, as it says here, "the OUTER gate of the SANCTUARY which faces toward the EAST."

In 70 A.D., the city of Jerusalem was utterly destroyed and it remained in ruins for centuries after. But in 542, the Moslem Sultan Suleiman rebuilt the walls of the city. Because the Jews who had rejected Jesus believed their Messiah was STILL to come and was YET to make His triumphal entry into Jerusalem, Suleiman (who wanted to avoid the Jews rallying around a "Messiah" and rebelling) WALLED the "East Gate" completely SHUT, and thus unwittingly fulfilled the ancient prophecy of Ezekiel, "It shall be shut...because the Lord (Jesus), the God of Israel, HAS ENTERED in by it." And the East Gate REMAINS sealed shut until this very day!

Most Jews believe that the Messiah has not yet come, but according to these two FULFILLED HISTORICAL FACTS: 1) The destruction of Jerusalem, and 2) The walling up of the East Gate, the Messiah has ALREADY come!--And if it wasn't JESUS of NAZARETH, who WAS it?

WHO ELSE was born of a virgin in Bethlehem, was called God, rode triumphantly into Jerusalem on an ass, was betrayed for thirty pieces of silver, was proclaimed innocent yet condemned unjustly to be crucified while soldiers parted His garments, was associated with the wicked in his death, was buried in a rich man's tomb and rose from the dead--all in FULFILLMENT of Messianic PROPHECY! The answer, of course, is NO one else but JESUS CHRIST!--And the prophecies that we have quoted here are only a FEW out of nearly 300 specific Old Testament prophecies which Jesus fulfilled

alright pretty cool right a total prediction of future events well now lets see how the stars were also built for the messiah
the constellations themselves to Hebrews this is what the constellations represent

Virgo--(incarnate son)  the redeemer (Libra) the sufferer (Scorpio) the conqueror (Sagittarius) the sacrifice (Capricorns) the living water (Aquarius) the liberator (Pisces) the crowned lamb (Aries) the judge (Taurus) the king (Gemini) the protector (cancer)
the victor (Leo) on to post 2

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:00:37 PM by wordymcword »

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 04:58:18 PM »
lets look at Orion and his meaning
Orion is portrayed as a man stepping on a river of fire constellation known as Eridanus  holding in his had a lion hide his other foot is stepping on a serpent constellation known as Lepus and hes being charged by a bull aka taurus

Orion means the coming light lets relate to scripture (john 8:12)
12Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.  (John 1:4)  4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

the brilliant star in his right shoulder is Betelgeuse and means the coming branch Isaiah 11:1

1 A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse;
   from his roots a Branch will bear fruit 2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him—the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding,the Spirit of counsel and of might,the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the LORD— 3 and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes,or decide by what he hears with his ears;4 but with righteousness he will judge the needy with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth.He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth;with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.5 Righteousness will be his belt and faithfulness the sash around his waist.

---------------Jeremiah 23:5
5 “The days are coming,” declares the LORD,“when I will raise up for David[a] a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely  and do what is just and right in the land.

the star in his left shoulder is Bellatrix and means swiftly coming or suddenly destroying revelation 22:7
7 “Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”

Rigel the star in his raised foot means the foot that crusheth psalm 91:13:15
13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;I will set him on high, because he has known My name.15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble (Romans 16:20;)20 And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

a star in his belt means wounded one
(Isaiah 53:5) But He was wounded for our transgressions,He was bruised for our iniquities;The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,And by His stripes we are healed.6 All we like sheep have gone astray;We have turned, every one, to his own way;And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted,Yet He opened not His mouth;He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
So He opened not His mouth. (when jesus was condemned to my knowledge as he went he didn't speak much if at all i believe at one point he said i am in a temple when being judged the rest of the time he held his tongue even well slapped and spit on if im correct) Saiph the star in his leg means bruised

Taurus means not just a bull its a wild  ox to many cultures i believe including Hebrews its portrayed as mighty fierce and untamable (job 39:9-10)  “Will the wild ox be willing to serve you?Will he bed by your manger?10 Can you bind the wild ox in the furrow with ropes?Or will he plow the valleys behind you?11 Will you trust him because his strength is great?Or will you leave your labor to him?12 Will you trust him to bring home your grain,And gather it to your threshing floor? Taurus portrays the power and glory of Christ coming as the judge (Deuteronomy 33:17) His glory is like a firstborn bull,And his horns like the horns of the wild ox;Together with them He shall push the peoples To the ends of the earth;They are the ten thousands of Ephraim,And they are the thousands of Manasseh.”

the bright reddish star in the bulls eye is Aldebaran and means the governor captain or leader  psalm 22:28 28 For the kingdom is the Lord’s,And He rules over the nations. riding on the shoulder of the wild ox is the Pleiades or 7 stars meaning congregation of the judge

i could go through and explain afew of these in relation to scripture but i think you get the basic idea the list of that kinda prophecy goes on beyond just Orion  the bull and etc to the other constellations but i don't feel like typing so on to some numerology

basically gematria as we call it is an ancient numerical association with numbers ever since the good old days as in ancient times. Hebrew  has been a three dimensional language  each letter has a number and a picture also so three representations of itself. Greek and English also have numerical meanings that are all individually different, for example in English gematria a=6 b=12 c=18.  now this is where things become interesting as these have been the same for hundreds of years.  before i begin  id just like to say im truth seeking personally at this point im 21 years old an have committed every blasphemy and sin known to man very sadly even falling from the sacred names that were lost to man which i wanna reveal as its said there is one name given among men to be saved and i did not intentionally fall but i fell from confusion either way.

jesus is like 400 years old or 1500 years old i cant remember.  its not as old as the messiah it could just be a transliteration. but i think it should not have been altered ever do to its stature it should have respectfully stayed the same some will argue its just different in different languages but i worry about translation and language origins themselves

ill explain  if your christian don't be offended this is a theory and it may be highly offensive to many people personally until i figure this out i worry about sharing it as it can be spiritually reckless. and im on thin spiritual ice with it hence potential blasphemy of the holy spirit an unforgiven sin

i  need some assistance in uncovering the truth  i am here to seek intelligent rational human assistance in  anyway i don't believe in the name jesus at  ill explain  why please dont take this the wroung way   part of me has a theory that he may be the antichrist himself and ill explain or im wrong and may be damned not saying everything he does like feeding the poor in his name is bad or the people that are practicing that name are bad just saying the name may not be correct im stuck on this personaly  john said calculate the number of the beast

for it is a mans number and his number is 666 in Hebrew the letter s=6 and is called semekh also v=6 and can also be u depending on how it  is pronounced as in soos or uu  it is two letters at the same time so in the name jesus we have semekh vav samekh  666 see this link for details http://www.i18nguy.com/unicode/hebrew-numbers.html and this for vav http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waw_%28letter%29 notice it says also long vowel u as in glue look a quarter down the page and you can see

the English language is 500 years younger than Christ the Greek word Christos which later became Christ  is numerically equal 666  im just saying be open minded
 c=18   h=48   r=108   i=54   s=114    t=120    o=90   s=114 exactly 666

the letter j is not even in the Hebrew language. the original scripture name was iesus the  messiah was a iesvs that's the name that   was written in the Greek. new testament translations  the letter j was added by i believe Constantine if im correct. around the time of the king James translation the old bible always had iesvs or iesoos. the reason im uncomfortable with this is because Constantine was a tyrant and murdered hundreds of Jews he worshiped zuez from my understanding later converting to Christianity. he also killed his own wife of 22 years  and son and change the sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday. who has authority to change most highs sabbath?? a sacred holy day believe it or not 666 represents the sun numerically.  changed it to sun-day hmm many of the days in are week are named after pagan and solar gods or goddesses

The First Day: Sunday was named after the Sun god.The second Day: Monday was named after the moon goddess.The Third Day: Tuesday was named after the god Tyr.The Fourth Day: Wednesday was named after the god Odin.The Fifth Day: Thursday was named after the god Thor.The Sixth Day: Friday was named after the goddess Frigga.The Seventh Day: Saturday was named after the god Saturn

the most high said there was one name given under heaven by which man can be saved.  its actually technically  impossible that jesus was this name it would have been iesvs  .   it may be  a corruption not a translation doesnt  sound like the original name prophesied in the old testament but iesvs was the name in greek scripture so im stuck  .   he was not  called jesus when he walked the earth. remove the letter j in his name and we have esus a pagan  druid deity also know as hesus which is what my Mexican friend called jesus. my problem here is why would the most holy name under heaven given among men contain numerical values equal to 666 and i don't think its coincidence or at  all  transliteration i believe its a corruption. the messiah said i come in my fathers name i know his name i wont say it because its sacred but i can tell you iesvs is not anything like the fathers name or the way it is pronounced but one cant say for certain the sacred name is it i dont think because thats not the name in scripture but in isaiah it said he would be called the lord our rightousness or sacred name are rightousness the name i show you later means sacred name is salvation so i could be wroung or right .

its a very serous thing. one might say this doesn't seem right here why the name jesus has 666 or  in simple gematria as its called equals 74. in Greek gematria it equals 444. now the name lucifer in simple gematria equals 74 and also equals 444 in Greek gematria. 74x9=666 444x2=888 the name of Jesus in another form of gematria . now  Muhammad however his name is spelled in both simple and Greek is 444 and 74 also  all three calculate the same but are different in Jewish gematria now ready to hear your might be damned if your christian

in Greek 666 is chi zi stigma ok x=chi (key)=ch and is an abbreviation for Christ xi and abbreviation letter for xulon a beam or peice of wood in which one could be or from which anyone is suspended a cross  stigma (obsolete=st) a stigma is a hole or mark pierced with a pointed instrument on the hands chi zi stigma strong's concordance 5516 stigma is also a cross thus it represents being nailed to cross plural stigmata the cross is a pagan symbol used century's before Christ in evil sacrifice  at the time when the messiah lived they did not crucify men on crosses to my knowledge they used stakes and  log like structures  either impaling men or crucifying them

vertically in the original scriptures cross is not used at all stake is or sturios i believe something sounding like that the cross is a pagan corruption its been proving its not mentioned in the bible the very word we read may be  completely corrupt or just translation with double meanings  the word lord means Baal and enemy of the father a shortened version of baalzebub or Beelzebub in the bible related to sun worship and god is also pronounced the same as gad so it could be double meaning or it could be sinister. who can  say Satan cant construct languages? in the bible it says ya are they that forsake me and pour out your drink offering to gad http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/god  it also says somewhere he will remove the names of Baal from (her) lips often the most high referred to the church as his woman the true church and the false on the great whore

the word bless can mean to cross over and comes from betsian to sprinkle blood on a pagan alter see this link and read the bottom http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/blessed

church comes from the word circa a goddess that turned men into swine and held a large cup in her hand now in revelation it said the great whore had names of blasphemy written on her head and a large cup filled with abominations of the filthiness of the earth not a coincidence. i dont trust many modern dictionarys i try to look to older ones for word origins  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circe

the word amen is pronounced as amun  is a god of Egypt the word was used at the beginning of statements in the bible may have been amain and was only i believe in the bible afew times http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amun also spelled zues amun

the word nun is an Egyptian goddess of water http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_%28mythology%29

the word holi is the name of a female Hindu demon and is a holiday to honer around 3 million hind deity's if im correct
or just the afew but is pronounced the same as holy this is why Hebrew is a purer language to my understanding but mind you its opinionated because each word has a double meaning but in the bible we were commanded to keep the names of other gods from our lips  im just showing you all the what ifs because what if just what if????? may be wroung

after all are letters consist of pagan satanic runes B and M are runic used by druids along with others  and the occult in satan worship still today  to this day the peace sign is called the cross of Nero which is evil the peace sign with fingers is an Illuminati hand sign in luciferinism the rabbit hole goes deep folks satan hasn't been idle for 2000 years.

OK now i believe that 7 is the most high's number because the seven candles in menorah the seven seals the seven vials the seven angels the seventh day is the sabbath the 7 days of the feast the 7 day wait  after Noah and the ark before the dove or something like that the 7 churches the seven stars the seven spirits the seven trumpets seven dooms 7 personages the seven new things man the list goes on and on the word 7 appears i believe over 700 times in the bible now some believe 888 means a new beginning here our some calculated frazes that have 888 saved in jesus---the trinity--- new life---eternal kingdom---jesus gospel---passover---meeting a jesus---gods anointing ---spirit birth---morning star---righteous god---holy bloodline----jesus forgave----messiah Jesus---coming truth----heaven fantastic-----living lord god----old testament----seventh heaven---the secret path---a pure truth----Jesus cross-----and satans gematria-----oh what a coinky dink satans gematria hmmm
     all these word frazes and many more equal 888 see gematrix.com its a gematria calculator mind you it only calculates hebrew english and greek it will not give you the 888 calculation for jesus 985 444 and 74

2nd thesalonians 2:4 
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 888 is on above all that is apparently connected to the most high??and English is 500 years younger than messiah so is it build around the name Jesus or is it divine looks pretty divine and pretty structured a bit Of both.i may be wrong so please dont be offended

but what if are English is a bad language or is it the lucky language of messiah i cant decide yet ? what if iesoos was a Greek insertion big what ifs but what if what if those manuscripts are copy's of what may have been Hebrew and they slapped iezooz in there because they loved zuesie so much or zues greeks really love there zues???? it does sound like zues  many of are English  letters consist of Greek and Latin notoriously evil languages  well  i have picture copy's of the original scriptures some of old and of new the fathers name or tetragramaton as they called it appeared over 6900 some OD times in the Hebrew scripts and about 237

300 times in new testament script but its not in any bible today????he influenced us to use his  and never  profane it he said he will not hold them guiltless that profane his name sadly i did this in confusion the sacred name   only lord god or elohim and adonai are in bibles today all of other gods  many believe this is to protect the name which it may be or is it the worlds greatest cover up i mean never once are we commanded to change it hide it or remove it why remove it who has that authority he said whoever altered his word  would be damned and taste the seven plagues?? he said whoever calls upon his name shall be saved
in this verse a prophet presents a challenge
proverbs 30:4 it  says Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?how many men today don't know that name prolly 96% of the world which ain't good fellar's ain't good at all if its the only name we can be saved under not hesus not jesus not lord not baal not god not any of them are his name not one

how about some English  666 gematria

a king of evil---satans hell---a satanic plan---hardened heart----a satanic mark----image of satan---- lucifer hell----receive a mark---computer---demonic evil-----a demonic force----hell burns----demon inside----devil dragon----tracking man---foe of Israel---falling away-----a woe to man----league breaker----do wickedly----a end of times----brings war-----corrupt----head of world----peoples sin----know evil----a last stand----a great dragon----blasphemed god-----allah is lord---a gates of hell----wicked will---- a Ronald Reagan  all equal 666

the list goes on and on this is pretty profound we didn't have computers to figure this out until like the seventy's now we can really see what gematria is made of  this just isn't possible and think about it they cant calculate computer???computers didn't exist we all know the computer is 90% porn drama and wickedness doesn't take a genius to know it influences evil or Ronald Reagan he made it possible to build the first atomic bomb if im correct and alot of other things ok now the mark of the beast lets just imagine for a minute everything in wall-mart every product on every shelf got a visual ok nice everything on every shelf has the number  666 on it everything on the barcode the three larger lines are 666 you can look it up if you dont believe me its the universal system based with 666 sorry for sounding ignorant i just cant believe whats happening its crazy im not special i just discovered other peoples discovery's

you   cant buy or sell a thing without it being scanned  those debit card sliders are always right handed configurations very rarely left handed  its universal in mostly every country in the world if that aint a prophesy come true idk what is that was predicted likde 2000 years ago   but you say  im not marked in anyway? with 666  you to my ideal  are sadly  social security numbers in America consist of number brackets of 3 2 and 4 3x2=6 4+2=6
and 3x4=12 divided by 2 =6 so every American has 666 aka the beast name attached to them and we memorize it could this be the mark on our forehead?its in are head

to take it a step further lets look at us law 42 usc sec 666 chapter 7 social security part d child support and establishment of paternity sec. 666 requirement of statutorily prescribed procedures to improve effectiveness of child support enforcement as amended by public law 104-193 OK well after dissecting this difficult to understand law one can see the denial of benefits of  if children and parents are not in a system the social security system the same system numbering all men woman and children with 666 in the united states the same system system coincidentally connect people numbered by 666 to things bought numbered with 666 just as john said it would if you aren't a believer yet id be very surprised when thousands of years unfold exactly as the creator said it would in the book Daniel Daniel literally predicts 2500 years of human history im now going to expose the real true antichrist with 100% 

i don't want to type the name because you have to be ready to receive it and respect it this name isn't a joke it,s the Almighty's personal name practiced by the ancient prophets and his people in Israel still used  to this day. and if i give it out i don't want people atheist or believers  in blindness to mock it or lay it to waste because it sounds different than what we are used to or know.  he said i will not hold them guiltless that profane my name i already accidentally did this when i found it in other forums got confused and thought it was related to allah its not so if you seek it an find it please respect it for your own safety.its the name of names and his son had a part of it in his name thats all i can say seek it to be saved.

see this link for the name of the creator of all heaven and earth and his son sorry im excited just typing i mean think about it the almighty's name  it will show you a little paleo Hebrew please be careful with the name be wise even if you dont believe in the almighty be wise i see alot of people  mock don't be so quick to mock this name ive researched alot on this but im still confused about alot jesus may be it but it just doesnt feel right to me after seeing what i explained  tanak  in revelation it said that 144000 thousand were saved with a mark of the fathers name written on there head and sealed on there hand in the old testament holding the feast days and wearing teffilin sealed a man with the fathers name to my knowledge so torah seems essential to eternal life another  reason why Christianity may be  in welfare   in the video its scary for me to approach these subjects thats why id like second opinions on this

ill leave this to this Daniel  video series cross reference the info you will see it is very accurate with some minor loose historical difference nothing on earth compares in this fashion accurately enough to be any other this is undoubtedly the true anti messiah   i strongly encourage watching all 16 videos this is raw  watch it were in for a fight and sorry for my ignorance in typing  im not special just stressed these days lol have at it folks      and when your done please see this link for more info i advice the videos first to enlighten you further http://www.whale.to/c/churches_ill.html#Bent_cross i have so much more but for now ill leave it there and wait for responses
in later post i can fill you all on some more stuff involving all of this i like to hear your opinions some other things i know are the true aposles names like john was yaconan never john and job yoab isaiah was yashayahuw and more all related to the father so if anyone is interested later i can talk about that i just  find this stuff interesting
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 06:00:18 PM by wordymcword »

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »
wordymcword,

I expect you to fully address all of the responses from your lenghty posts or you will be in violation of our No Preaching rule -

No Preaching - For the purposes of this forum, preaching is defined as the posting of religious proclamations/texts or inculcated religious doctrine without intent to engage members on its validity or support with evidence. The staff will determine if a member is engaging in preaching by using this definition as a baseline aided by the support of past experience.

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 05:35:05 PM »
ok can you please specify which parts appear to be preaching it is more for education i will try to remove my oppions and my siding that it may bepresented as educational and i tryed to back it with wikipedia like i said im truth seeking so i could be wrong please cross reference to correct me im sure something may be loose ended somewhere thanks

Offline bgb

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +8/-0
  • That felt great.
    • BGBART SHIRTS AND GIFTS
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 05:43:51 PM »
First of all provide evidence OUTSIDE the bible that a god exists.
The whole point of science is that most of it is uncertain. That's why science is exciting--because we don't know. Science is all about things we don't understand. The public, of course, imagines science is just a set of facts. But it's not.  Freeman Dyson

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 06:12:06 PM »
see thats the thing the bible is evidence we cant just sweep 2500 years of predicted history under the rug maybe we can but i cant lol
its not possible im sure if we calculated the statistics we would be amazed but as for outside the bible how about the animals and nature who can explain the platypus or the missing gene in the monkey or ape to connect us in evolution i believe in evolution i just believe its so man can adapt to changing conditions the bible wheel is another story but im not sure if paul is a false apostle so the bible wheel to me is half and half im not sure if its relevant basically if you roll up the bible numbering the books all 66 from first to last we see it becomes a seal looking cylinder

if we then place every letter from the Hebrew alphabet around it a-t or aleph through tav the first book of creations the first book of prophets and the frst book of apistles land on the first letter of the hebrew alphabet?? statistically seeing as they are written hundreds of years apart this is phenomena now the last book revelations falls on tav tav used to be a cross in paleo hebrew meaning covenant similar to a t so alpha omega beggining and the ending of the covenant align genesis and revelation  when on the cross or stake the messiah after given viniger to drink said it is finished or his work aka covenant is completed could this be last or tav? first and the last and this wheel demmonstrated seven fold semetry which i believe is infinate so the bible is infinate but this may have been desighned by catholics pauls doctrine is very different than other doctrines so again im stuck in the middle but either way thats interesting could be an almighty signiture because the books are written hundreds of years apart

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2012, 06:21:16 PM »
its interesting hard to prove in science but im sure one day it will happen maybe not to me world events aligning like that with prophecy is impossible without divine intervention. i mean if you step on a cat on the way to your car that cat could freak out run in the road cause an accident and the people in it could die then that could end up  altering the world. the person may have became president that died so now we have a spider web or ripple effect that changes possible the entire world as we know it to accurately forecast such phenomena thousands of years prior to each little ripple effect and each spiderweb effect especially when these effects are ever changing every second every minute of every day. is hands down devine intervention especially when the one forecasting it says hey heres your future forcast of things to come. thus we must consider the forecaster being relevant force to acknowledge so its not so easy to say it isnt evidence in my opinion its just another type of non physical evidence.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:01:42 PM by wordymcword »

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2012, 06:25:45 PM »
im not trying to lead people astray from there belief to a non doctrine name however it is referance in the old testament i just cant remember where. im just saying hey guys all this creeped me out take a look and tell me what you think social security numbers aint cool who know what these secret societys are putting in our food i know quite a bit on free masonry some of this is and may always be disturbing. jesus for all i know is correct it is iesvs in original scripture could be transliterated im just saying something pops out about all the changes and the church so idk but it smells like death to me i dont trust greeks at all and the numerology unless 888 is a new beggining is not cool or sus being 666 numerically  but thats personal opinion. im just saying look at what is presented i dont want to hurt or harm anyone personally spiritually or physically im very confused anyway im just saying some of this is worthy of examination believer or not and wisdom knowlegde is more precious than fine silver or gold you cant trust the world in my opinion to many things going down on the low key.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 06:53:54 PM by wordymcword »

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2012, 06:30:24 PM »
and yes there is prophesy in many other religions but when in scale to the abrahamic religions they are crushed hands down

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2012, 06:46:46 PM »
whats been presented is prolly 1/4 to 1/2 of bible prophesy maybe more idk lol its pretty amazing the east gate still aint open and the practice of Judaism is actually beautiful it all aligns as well prophetically and there very family oriented and structured around well being the way almighty set up there traditions is almost like an art of something beyond he loves his people no doubt i can reveal more if anyone is interested for educational reasons history and religion specifically this one are my passion =)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:47:38 PM by wordymcword »

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2012, 07:08:07 PM »
 what would cause me to not be able to modify my older lengthy posts to many new ones?

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2012, 08:49:32 PM »
whats been presented is prolly 1/4 to 1/2 of bible prophesy maybe more idk lol its pretty amazing the east gate still aint open and the practice of Judaism is actually beautiful it all aligns as well prophetically and there very family oriented and structured around well being the way almighty set up there traditions is almost like an art of something beyond he loves his people no doubt i can reveal more if anyone is interested for educational reasons history and religion specifically this one are my passion =)

If he loved them so much why didn't he give them a land with lots of space like America instead of a tiny scrap of desert in the middle east surrounded by the proponents of a vastly more popular religion who hate their guts and will no doubt destroy them in the end?
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2012, 09:06:56 PM »
his betrayal
PROPHECY(Prophecy given 487 B.C.): Again Zechariah predicts: "And I said unto them, If you think good, give me my PRICE; and if not, keep it. So they paid me THIRTY PIECES OF SILVER."--Zechariah 11:12.

FULFILLMENT: "Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests, and said to them, 'What will you give me, if I deliver Him to you?' And they counted out for him THIRTY pieces of SILVER."--Matthew 26:14, 15.

PROPHECY (Prophecy given 487 B.C.): "And the Lord said unto me, `Cast it unto the POTTER!--The handsome price at which they priced Me!' And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and CAST them to the POTTER in the HOUSE of the LORD."--Zechariah 11:13.

FULFILLMENT: "Then Judas, which had betrayed Him (Jesus), when he saw that He was condemned, repented, and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders...And he CAST DOWN the pieces of silver in the TEMPLE, and went away and hanged himself. And the chief priests picked up the silver pieces, and said, It is against the law to put this into the treasury, because it is the price paid for blood. So they decided to use the money to buy the POTTER'S Field, to bury foreigners in."--Matthew 27:3-6. The thirty pieces of silver WERE literally "CAST to the POTTER...IN the house of the Lord"!

Yeah, Matthew says that but the writer of Acts says Judas kept the money:
Acts 1:16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus. For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry. Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
It's one of those little Bible contradictions.

Offline wordymcword

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2012, 09:21:36 PM »
you got me there sweet i love reading stuff like that all i can offer on that one is a third party purchase lol without him receiving and returning it  maybe events  wouldn't have unfolded the same thus in a sense he purchased it as well by returning it making it possible idk. lol you got me  there but in the beginning of the bible it says that only 25% is accurate translation anyway are bible as we call it is chopped and screwed in my opinion from my study's but is pretty relevant altogether portrays the big idea

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2012, 09:30:16 PM »
Quote from: WordyMcWord
PROPHECY: Nearly 750 years before Christ's birth, the Old Testament Prophet Isaiah prophesied: "The Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a VIRGIN shall CONCEIVE, and bear a SON, and shall call His name Immanuel."--Isaiah 7:14.

He wasn't named Immanuel for one thing.  Isaiah[1] said the woman was an "almah" which means "young woman" rather than "bethulah" which specifically means "virgin".  The Septuagint was a translation of the Hebrew into Greek and it used "parthenos"[2] which is Greek for "virgin".  Unless they had some Hebrew text which is now lost, then it is a mistranslation.

SeptuagintWiki
The Septuagint seems to have been a major source for the Apostles, but it's not the only one. St. Jerome offered, for example, Matt 2.15 and .23, John 19.37, John 7.38, 1 Cor. 2.9.[34] as examples not found in the Septuagint, but in Hebrew texts (Matt 2.23 is not present in current Masoretic tradition either, though according to St. Jerome it was in Isaiah 11.1). Furthermore, the New Testament writers, when citing the Jewish scriptures or when quoting Jesus doing so, freely used the Greek translation, implying that Jesus, his Apostles and their followers considered it reliable
 1. So I have been told.  I can't read Hebrew.
 2. Nor Greek