Author Topic: Kymer the Atheist Talks with ILOVEYOU the Theist About Religion - Commentary  (Read 1449 times)

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
All comments regarding the discussion thread go here. Observe The One and make notes.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
BM. I hope he will succeed, but I expect him to fail. Assuming, of course, that he tries in the first place.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
  • One of the fucking bad guys; not friendly, tiger!
He is intentionally trolling, this does nothing but to serve to garner him the attention he wants.
"Religious faith is the antithesis to knowledge, it is the opposition to education, and it has to act in animosity against the free exchange of ideas.  Why? Because those things are what cause harm to a religions place in society most." - Me

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
He is intentionally trolling, this does nothing but to serve to garner him the attention he wants.

Don't you want to learn how to talk to theists from The One? Relax and sit back, enjoy the leaning experience.

Offline kymer

• Graduate
  • Darwins +5/-49
  • *** The One ***
Yes, omen. Relax. It won't even start until later. I'm shooting off now anyway. I'll be back at 9pm GMT.

Be there, or be square.

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +125/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
I might be watching a movie then or just some crap on the TV if there's none worth watching. But then there was a reason God invented laptops.
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
As far as any debating goes, well, that's what The One will determine. He's here to teach us how to talk to theists. If the theist states anything that an atheist would obviously disagree with, we'll see how The One deals with it. We'll see just how we're supposed to react "diplomatically", to a theist asserting their claims. We'll see if The One lets these assertions pass, or if he challenges them.

Offline kymer

• Graduate
  • Darwins +5/-49
  • *** The One ***
You sound very skeptical, HAL.

Offline kymer

• Graduate
  • Darwins +5/-49
  • *** The One ***

Omen why do you give me so much attention and then complain? You don't even have any grounds to label me a troll, yet you keep doing so. Why don't you just relax and ignore me. There's a saying which goes : Don't feed the troll. If you think I'm a troll, then stop feeding me, otherwise you become a hypocrite, and I wouldn't want to call you that. It's like, wherever I post, there you are, right on cue. You and lucifer. Sometimes I wonder if you and lucifer are one and the same, so similar are your posts at times. I'm not making any accusations but it's quite bizarre. If I didn't know better I'd say you were following me around, which could be construed as trolling. You think you can go around policing the forum. Relax, dude, and just ignore me.

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
  • One of the fucking bad guys; not friendly, tiger!

Omen why do you give me so much attention and then complain

Troll's are ultimately destructive to the community and expecting others to not to acknowledge them when a troll can easily disrupt normal conversation is an impossibility.  They should be banned immediately and without question.

Why do you openly insult and attack atheist on this forum, then complain when they take you to task over your claims?

You don't even have any grounds to label me a troll

You intentionally admit that you are going to ignore the rules of the forum, there is nothing else to consider.

Why do you complain when you are treated as you treat others?
"Religious faith is the antithesis to knowledge, it is the opposition to education, and it has to act in animosity against the free exchange of ideas.  Why? Because those things are what cause harm to a religions place in society most." - Me

Offline Emergence

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +5/-0
  • do i look impressed?
Ya know, kymer(a), it is pretty hard to ignore someone making more than 36 posts a day, each one more irritating to the neocortex than its prequel, especially if these posts originate from a heavy sporulator carrying a sig that shows intention as clearly as

Kymer kymer kymer kymer kymer chamaeleon... you come but don't go...you come but don't go oh oh ohh...life would be so easy if you fucked off and went away...but you always stay...every bloody daa aa aa aaaay...

That's hard to get around even for a (nowadays) most-time-lurker like myself. But i guess you are more than aware of that, huh?
Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal.
Arthur Schopenhauer

EurekAlert - Science News / Public Library of Science / Scholarpedia

Offline kymer

• Graduate
  • Darwins +5/-49
  • *** The One ***
Emergence...

You've got it all wrong. The reason why I quoted from that song is because certain members were at one point giving me so many negative darwins that the list of the last 6 people on the main page of the forum sounded like that song. So I made up my own version. Do you think it's funny?

Offline Emergence

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +5/-0
  • do i look impressed?
Nö.
Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal.
Arthur Schopenhauer

EurekAlert - Science News / Public Library of Science / Scholarpedia

Offline kymer

• Graduate
  • Darwins +5/-49
  • *** The One ***
Oh well, can't please everyone. Thanks for your honesty.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
The discussion won't be taking place.

Closed.