Author Topic: I have said that pedophilia will be legalized soon and we're on our way  (Read 8667 times)

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +640/-134
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
Re: I have said that pedophilia will be legalized soon and we're on our way
« Reply #696 on: July 18, 2016, 11:03:13 PM »
^^^^^

Well, now isn't that interesting, folks?

Where is "ThatZenoGuy's" admission of being wrong? 

I was pounded into submission.

He should. It's hard for some people. That's why people need to research before speaking.

-Nam
"presumptions are the bitch of all assumptions" -- me

Offline Jag

• Fellow
  • Darwins +408/-9
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #697 on: July 19, 2016, 10:29:23 AM »
^^^^^

No, not really.

Has he posted anything since? Has he even seen Nam's evidence yet?

You have established a pattern of behavior in which you make claims that are obviously bullsh!t and provide no support for such claims. When called out for doing so, you deploy numerous tactics to avoid any demonstration of good faith engagement. Your so called pounding into submission was simply the members expecting you to abide by the rules of the forum.

Speaking for myself only, I ignored Zeno's mistake because it was completely tangential, and Nam had posted his response by the time I read it. You, on the other hand, often start with nonsense and ignore anything written that contradicts your claims - this thread is a perfect case in point. You opened it with a completely fabricated stance, and refused to admit that you had done so for some 7 pages. Zeno saying sharks don't have scales is hardly on par with your dishonest OP, or any of the other diversionary tactics you used in this thread and most others you participate in.

Your projection of martyrdom isn't going to fly. You're not being persecuted, you're just really, really wrong, really really often.
"Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky that created the entire universe and the majority believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." ~George Carlin

Offline jaimehlers

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +1027/-25
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #698 on: July 19, 2016, 01:43:48 PM »
How about you look shit up before telling me i'm wrong?

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/sharks/anatomy/Skin.shtml
Shark skin is made of a matrix of tiny, hard, tooth-like structures called dermal denticles or placoid scales.These structures are shaped like curved, grooved teeth and make the skin a very tough armor with a texture like sandpaper.
I didn't know that, actually.  That's rather interesting, Nam.  When did you have occasion to find that little tidbit out, if you don't mind my asking?
Nullus In Verba, aka "Take nobody's word for it!"  If you can't show it, then you don't know it.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +640/-134
« Reply #699 on: July 19, 2016, 02:02:07 PM »
How about you look shit up before telling me i'm wrong?

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/sharks/anatomy/Skin.shtml
Shark skin is made of a matrix of tiny, hard, tooth-like structures called dermal denticles or placoid scales.These structures are shaped like curved, grooved teeth and make the skin a very tough armor with a texture like sandpaper.
I didn't know that, actually.  That's rather interesting, Nam.  When did you have occasion to find that little tidbit out, if you don't mind my asking?

I have Google News preferenced with "Astronomy, Space, Science, Geographic" and other subjects not dealing with science. I read all the articles featured in the front page. If i have time i click on "more".  I usually don't. It was one of the ones in science, i don't know the specific one. That particular article was months ago though. It reminded me of that Bible passage and then i was able to use it here. Knowing me, i probably would have posted a subject on it if i was here months ago.

-Nam

Offline eh!

• Professor
  • Darwins +409/-88
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #700 on: July 20, 2016, 02:16:53 AM »
Nam is a waste of life trivia freak.

Incidentally a trivia night charity thing is on Saturday and this bitch at work put me in the team. I have never been to one and already know it sux.

I said im not going cos I hate going out, I hate talking to people and I hate trivia. Fuk the only social I do is attacking theists on this site.

She said, and I quote, "nonsense, do you good to get out, you will love it"

Fuk my life.
some skepisms,
1. "I have not seen God. I have felt the invisible presence"
2. What if there is a rock in the middle of a road, a blind person is speeding towards it, ...they say that they can't see it.   Would you recommend him to keep speeding?

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +640/-134
« Reply #701 on: July 20, 2016, 02:55:58 AM »

http://www.funtrivia.com/profile/Nammage.html

Maybe she was coming on to you.

;)

Fuk my life.

You first.

;)

-Nam

Offline eh!

• Professor
  • Darwins +409/-88
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #702 on: July 20, 2016, 03:16:34 AM »
So what's to stop people just googling the answers?
some skepisms,
2. What if there is a rock in the middle of a road, a blind person is speeding towards it, ...they say that they can't see it.   Would you recommend him to keep speeding?

Offline Emma286

• Reader
  • Darwins +76/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #703 on: July 20, 2016, 03:22:43 AM »

Incidentally a trivia night charity thing is on Saturday and this bitch at work put me in the team. I have never been to one and already know it sux.

I said im not going cos I hate going out, I hate talking to people and I hate trivia. Fuk the only social I do is attacking theists on this site.

Fuk my life.

I personally hate it when people say things like that. I like going out with others sometimes, but I have to be in the right frame of mind. If it's one of those times I just really want to be on my own, however, I don't react well to people trying to push me into it.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +640/-134
« Reply #704 on: July 20, 2016, 03:28:53 AM »
So what's to stop people just googling the answers?

In the hourly and dailies they are timed. Longer you take, less points you get. On quizzes, the longer you take, the refresh rate slows, or if you leave the page, the quiz page will refresh itself and erase your answers. There are expert Googlers and if you catch them cheating (which isn't easy) you can report them.

I have seen a few 99%'ers, they are usually cheaters. You can tell by their scores in hourly and/or daily games by the scores not matching up but there are quite a few geniuses on the website and their 99% are genuine.

-Nam

Offline eh!

• Professor
  • Darwins +409/-88
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #705 on: July 20, 2016, 03:54:08 AM »
I will start a thread live from trivia, it sounds so amazing.
some skepisms,

Online ThatZenoGuy

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-24
  • Residential Sexy Anthro Goddess
    • Spacebattles Account.
« Reply #706 on: July 20, 2016, 06:34:34 AM »
^^^^^

I was mistaken on the definition of scale...

Not something stupidly important like politics and religion.
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Online ThatZenoGuy

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-24
  • Residential Sexy Anthro Goddess
    • Spacebattles Account.
« Reply #707 on: September 18, 2016, 02:13:51 AM »
He should. It's hard for some people. That's why people need to research before speaking.

-Nam

Better? ;D
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.