Author Topic: Trans woman charged with taking images of female customer in Target  (Read 1062 times)

Offline eh!

• Professor
  • Darwins +408/-88
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
Re: Trans woman charged with taking images of female customer in Target
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2016, 03:51:44 AM »
Yo nam, I went to trivia. Kind of fun, I got one about warm up area for baseball ie bull pen. Also got the longest Olympic race, bikes.

Had a good time, got drunk.
some skepisms,
1. "I have not seen God. I have felt the invisible presence"
2. What if there is a rock in the middle of a road, a blind person is speeding towards it, ...they say that they can't see it.   Would you recommend him to keep speeding?

Offline ThatZenoGuy

• Reader
  • Darwins +88/-24
  • Residential Sexy Anthro Goddess
    • Spacebattles Account.
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2016, 11:21:47 AM »
Stuff like this doesn't really show how trans is an issue, but how HUMANS are known to be issues.

Ultimately, like the bathrooms, changerooms should be lighted, and sealed from sight.

You know how doors in most houses (here at least) are designed so the frame blocks sight, but lets air in? Just fucking add those!

I've read the gaps under them, and such, are to allow for easier cleaning, but I prefer privacy over that...
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +640/-134
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2016, 01:16:25 PM »
Yo nam, I went to trivia. Kind of fun, I got one about warm up area for baseball ie bull pen. Also got the longest Olympic race, bikes.

Had a good time, got drunk.

Yeah, it's a fun place.

-Nam
"presumptions are the bitch of all assumptions" -- me