Author Topic: You guys are going to love this FB page. Goal to convert 1,000,000 to christ  (Read 795 times)

Offline Turbo SS

• Graduate
  • Darwins +12/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Christian Republican page. http://www.facebook.com/ChristianRepublicans?sk=timeline  &)

Here is a good gem on there "PRESS LIKE if you believe in the POWER OF PRAYER! Write your prayer requests and SHARE!"  I am the most recent post as of now (my fake profile is "archibald paws"  pic of a cat in black and white).

I talked about God not healing amputees.  ;D   Feel free to join in or friend my fake profile.  I mostly use it to troll church and christian fb pages when i am bored at work. :police:

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
Does that number include those they can convert from lets say Mormonism or Catholism because you know they are not real Christians.  Maybe you can suggest they try to get Romney to convert before the general election.  What a catch that would be...prob worth 1000 points alone.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Turbo SS

• Graduate
  • Darwins +12/-0
  • WWGHA Member
There is a new thread on there about how God is so awesome.  Some guy said he prayed to God for help with the GED and god gave him all the answers lol.  I replied with "So he will give clareece whitehead all the answers on a GED test but he wont feed the 25,000 children that die of starvation everyday. C'mon god. Priorities!"

Offline Turbo SS

• Graduate
  • Darwins +12/-0
  • WWGHA Member
OMG an 80ish year old woman called me "numb nuts!" on there.  ;D  I can die happy lol!

Offline thunderridge

• Graduate
  • Darwins +16/-0
I friended your fake profile.  Let the trolling begin.

Offline thunderridge

• Graduate
  • Darwins +16/-0
OMG an 80ish year old woman called me "numb nuts!" on there.  ;D  I can die happy lol!

Your question is legitimate.  Some xians get scared when a question makes sense and they have no answer.

Offline Turbo SS

• Graduate
  • Darwins +12/-0
  • WWGHA Member
haha I accepted.  I am having fun on the god is awesome thread.  It took forever for someone to notice me because its so busy.  Its funny she says hes not worth the time = I have no idea how to answer

Offline Poseidon

• Graduate
  • Darwins +24/-0
Turbos post caused me to grit my teeth. It should be obvious that someone who is taking the GED test has not, heretofore, been intellectually inclined.  I propose that the absence of education is responsible for the reasoning that led the test taker to credit god for providing all those correct test answers.

For several years, I have been a volunteer tutor for people studying for their GED exams. My subject specialty is math and my students have never failed to pass that section of the GED exams.  One common trait of the students is that they are religiously inclined, one and all. Imagine the disappointment of this damned atheist, with an outstanding record of student success, who discovers that it was god who taught the student after all.

Truth to tell, several of my students have expressed gratitude for my efforts and have not openly credited god for their sucess. I don't doubt that they may have prayed prior to the test.

Stupidity must be a virtue, industries, governments and entire economies depend on it.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
Why didn't God help him stay in high school and get a "real" diploma?
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline atheola

• Reader
  • Darwins +22/-4
  • Hospitals suck past an hour.
Left my sig under teddy bear girl..something about butter.  :angel:
You better believe it's not butter or you'll burn in hell forever and EVER!
Get on your knees right now and thank GOD for not being real!

Offline Turbo SS

• Graduate
  • Darwins +12/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Left my sig under teddy bear girl..something about butter.  :angel:

I think I missed it.  :(  Whats your user name and which thread?

Sorry Poseidon.  It was also making me think about the doctors not getting credit as well.  I have seen at least 10 posts of people claiming god cured their cancer.  I asked a few of them to prove it but with the site being so busy, I think alot of my posts are overlooked.  I have been posting alot in most of the threads tonight while I had downtime at work.  I gotta do something with my time :P
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:49:41 PM by Turbo SS »

Offline atheola

• Reader
  • Darwins +22/-4
Not sure which thread.. it was the first cartoonish teddy bear nonsense one I came to.. I used an old account, FCF free classic flix..sites gone
I wrote: Jayzes said you better believe it's not butter or you'll burn in hell.. ;D
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:09:43 PM by atheola »

Offline The Gawd

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +78/-5
  • WWGHA Member
can your friends see this activity?
Too many Xtian friends on my page to do too much active trolling  :-[

Offline atheola

• Reader
  • Darwins +22/-4
I don't pay attention to fb.. I have a fugly ex sister in law who preaches on it so maybe these holy trollers will encourage the rest of my clan to ignore it too.

Offline Turbo SS

• Graduate
  • Darwins +12/-0
  • WWGHA Member
can your friends see this activity?
Too many Xtian friends on my page to do too much active trolling  :-[

Yes but you can custom block people from seeing certain things.  I have a fake profile on FB.  I use it to have all my fun  :angel:

Offline flapdoodle64

• Graduate
  • Darwins +47/-1
    • My Movie Reviews
I have a Thomas Aquinas FB page I recently started:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Thomas-Aquinas/401433359872046

I'm going to try to use it to troll your Republican Christian friends. 

Offline atheola

• Reader
  • Darwins +22/-4
The holy trollers are all over the steenkin place...must...make..new...fb page..
the best part...they all wanna "friend me"... isn't that precious?..

Ya know..I really wish I could convey my condescending voice in text... It would be so much better.  :D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 06:51:09 PM by atheola »

Offline Willie

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +71/-1
Turbos post caused me to grit my teeth. It should be obvious that someone who is taking the GED test has not, heretofore, been intellectually inclined.  I propose that the absence of education is responsible for the reasoning that led the test taker to credit god for providing all those correct test answers.

For several years, I have been a volunteer tutor for people studying for their GED exams. My subject specialty is math and my students have never failed to pass that section of the GED exams.  One common trait of the students is that they are religiously inclined, one and all. Imagine the disappointment of this damned atheist, with an outstanding record of student success, who discovers that it was god who taught the student after all.

Emphasis mine.

I have a GED. I am very much inclined towards intellectual pursuits. Though I was raised Pentecostal, I was already an atheist by that time. I did no test preparation (and no prayer), but passed with very good scores.

Perhaps those who are knowledgeable and confident about the test don't seek out tutoring, and are therefore underrepresented among your students. Or maybe you're assuming too much about your whole set of students based on what you know about only a subset. Or maybe I'm just a rare outlier. Regardless, while there may well be some correlation, GED does not necessarily equal ignorant, religious, or even uneducated. There are many reasons that can lead a person to go that route, and some of those reasons have nothing to do with any deficiency in knowledge, intelligence, or critical thinking ability.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 11:50:40 PM by Willie »

Offline sammylama

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +8/-1
  • Look at me and my bad self.
Yeah...I went to the page and then this little puke-thing came up in the back of my throat, so I left quickly. 

I see they've only gone over 70 thousand.  You'd think the big J would have more Facebook pals than that.  Go figure...
You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe.
--  Carl Sagan

Offline Tero

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +17/-3
  • WWGHA Member
I have a Thomas Aquinas FB page I recently started:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Thomas-Aquinas/401433359872046

I'm going to try to use it to troll your Republican Christian friends.
Cool. I can't see the top post as I am not logged in. In fact I only use the iPhone app for FB.

Offline Turbo SS

• Graduate
  • Darwins +12/-0
  • WWGHA Member
The holy trollers are all over the steenkin place...must...make..new...fb page..
the best part...they all wanna "friend me"... isn't that precious?..

Ya know..I really wish I could convey my condescending voice in text... It would be so much better.  :D

I made a ton of posts and no one wants to friend me.  :'(  I guess I am not good enough for Jeebus

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +48/-20
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Goal to convert 1,000,000 to christ

They better keep their hopes for converts for the uneducated people in Third World countries. This is the Information Age. They ain't gettin' no converts. And it hurts.

Christian-dumbass-of-the-near-future: "I remember going to church every Sunday with my family and all the townspeople. Kids these days don't even care about church. Now they have all that Theory of Evoluton and stuff. What happened to Jesus?"

Me: "He got fucked, you stupid Bitch!"
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.