Author Topic: Satanism and its five basic levels...  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Tate

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
Satanism and its five basic levels...
« on: March 18, 2012, 09:11:53 PM »
After studying the religion of Satanism, I have began to ponder why many on this site who deny God take pride or interest in satanic pictures and nicknames....So lets test the waters..

Satanism:
Level 1 Lower level satanists are often taught that there isnt any God or devil. They(Church of Satan501c3), say that satan is an archetype..he is just symbolic and doesnt really exist...but only for an object of investing meaning and emotional content.

Level 2 Mid-Level satanism teaches one that satan is real but not evil...and that he is just misunderstood.

Level 3 Upper-level recieve the next level "truth"..Satan is evil...but his evil is better than what God has offered.

Level 4 Magister or Master Level ...Satan is the rightful god of the universe, who draws power from suffering, perversion and death.

Level 5 ha ha...You cant handle it...

Are any professing atheists in this forum into Satanism?
"Men do not reject the Bible because they find faults in it, but because it finds faults in them".  -Paul Hovey

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +192/-8
Re: Satanism and its five basic levels...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 09:15:42 PM »
I think it would be hard to believe in a devil or demon if you don't believe in the god concept.  They both are needed to play the game.  We tease about Satan but then we do the same with God.  Bottom line .....  they are imaginary....  unless one of them can heal an amputee. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Willie

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +78/-1
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 09:19:40 PM »
You might get a more meaningful feel for that if you post the question as a poll.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +819/-6
  • If you are religious, you are misconcepted
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 09:22:54 PM »
Of course not.
Jesus, the cracker flavored treat!

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +252/-0
  • I'm a lead farmer mutha fucka
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 09:29:51 PM »
Satan is just as ridiculous as God. 
Whenever events that are purported to occur in our best interest are as numerous as the events that will just as soon kill us, then intent is hard, if not impossible to assert. NDT

Offline Tate

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 09:40:24 PM »
I believe in God. I dont believe He heals anyone today...What makes people think he is healing folks today?
"Men do not reject the Bible because they find faults in it, but because it finds faults in them".  -Paul Hovey

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 09:53:12 PM »
I believe in God. I dont believe He heals anyone today...What makes people think he is healing folks today?

Google is your friend. 

All gods are imaginary.

Offline Tate

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 09:55:50 PM »
God was before Google. Google can be your god if you want it to be.

Offline Tate

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 09:57:30 PM »
God is not imaginary. He is real. You dont think so?

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 09:58:20 PM »
God was before Google. Google can be your god if you want it to be.

You asked a question about God healing people.  Google it, it's amazing that you would not know how often God heals, according to Christians.

Odd though, he never heals an amputee. 

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 09:59:23 PM »
God is not imaginary. He is real. You dont think so?

I am an atheist.  All gods are imaginary, made up by ignorant humans long ago.  Can you prove God is real?  That would make me a believer.

Offline Tate

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 10:05:02 PM »
No problem for me. He wouldnt be partial anyway. They dont understand "right division".(2 Tim2:15) God has not promised Christians today that he would heal them. It is not in His Word. No sir I cannot prove it. I can show you some scriptures that would prove to me that the author of the bible would be divinely inspired...science in the bible before men had a common understanding.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +280/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 10:05:28 PM »
Tate, by any chance is Level 5 "Satan and Biblegod are the same being"?  ;D
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Tate

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 10:09:32 PM »
No. Demon possession. Are you a satanists?

Offline Tate

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2012, 10:11:16 PM »
Astreja, what do you believe? Tell me about yourself..

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +280/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 10:13:50 PM »

Ah.  "Satan and Biblegod are the same being" must be Level 6 then.

And no, I am not a Satanist.  I am the goddess of the vernal equinox (northern hemisphere only), punctuation, chocolate, and random equipment malfunctions.

As for My beliefs, I am agnostic as to My own divinity but otherwise have beliefs in line with humanism, specifically the Amsterdam Declaration.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Willie

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +78/-1
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 10:27:08 PM »
I can show you some scriptures that would prove to me that the author of the bible would be divinely inspired...science in the bible before men had a common understanding.

Ok. Let's see it. But do try to be original, as we've all seen similar claims before, and I, at least, have little interest in rehashing already debunked claims. Some of the small number of Muslims who've visited here have also tried this approach in regards to their own holy book, but their arguments have not been any better than the Christians'.

Online wright

• Reader
  • Darwins +85/-1
  • "Sleep like a log, snore like a chainsaw."
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 10:32:51 PM »
Satan is no more real than the Christian god, which is to say, fictional. He's a slightly more interesting character, but like Yahweh, contradictory and petty.
Live a good life... If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.
--Marcus Aurelius

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +819/-6
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 10:33:06 PM »
My bet? Job 26:7. The old "hanging earth" trick.

He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Which, if properly interpreted, means that our planet is in an elliptical orbit 93,000,000 miles from the sun. Which is what "hanging" means, right?

Offline Tate

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 10:36:54 PM »
Jesus Christ is Deity. He died for your sins on Calvary's cross, was buried and rose again. All who believe are justified(declared righteous) by God. (Rom.4:24-25; Rom.5:1; 1 Cor.15:1-4; Eph1:13) I am a believer in Christ. I pray that you might believe too.  :)

http://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/science.html   This is a link I have promoted before about scientific verses in the bible.

Online Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +80/-1
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 10:43:42 PM »
Jesus Christ is Deity. He died for your sins on Calvary's cross, was buried and rose again. All who believe are justified(declared righteous) by God. (Rom.4:24-25; Rom.5:1; 1 Cor.15:1-4; Eph1:13) I am a believer in Christ. I pray that you might believe too.  :)

http://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/science.html   This is a link I have promoted before about scientific verses in the bible.

Zeus is the father of all of the gods.  That includes biblegod.  So Jesus is more of a grandson... half-grandson... depending on how that trinity thing is suppose to work.  You can praise Jesus all you want, but don't forget to give Zeus his due as well.  Without Zeus, there would be no Jesus to worship.  Praise Zeus!
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline sun_king

• Graduate
  • Darwins +25/-0
  • We see things not as they are, but as we are
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 10:45:39 PM »
My bet? Job 26:7. The old "hanging earth" trick.

He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Which, if properly interpreted, means that our planet is in an elliptical orbit 93,000,000 miles from the sun. Which is what "hanging" means, right?

Are you a prophet PP? Or was Job 26:7 so obvious? And I didnt know ParkingPlaces was a demonic name.

Tate, I loved the prophecy about television. God missed out computers and sports cars.

Seriously?

Offline Tate

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 10:48:11 PM »
No sir I disagree. But you can believe in Zeus. Not me though(Jn.14:6)....For Sun King, you may believe how you want to. The bible doesnt say TV. That is why the author used a question mark.

Online Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +80/-1
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 11:05:10 PM »
No sir I disagree. But you can believe in Zeus. Not me though

Why won't you pay your respects to Zeus?  He is the father of your god.  Surely you don't think that Zeus doesn't exist?  How could anyone think that?  You know, deep down in your heart, that Zeus exists.  Why deny it?  I even have proof that Zeus exists.

1) Zeus is the god of the sky.
2) The sky exists.
3) Therefore, Zeus exists.

Or consider this:

1) Zeus is the god of thunder
2) Thunder exists
3) Therefore Zeus exists.

Atheists will say something about how thunder is caused by "charged ions", but ignore them.  After all, if "charged ions" make thunder, then where does the sound come from?  Since they can't explain it, we know that means Zeus exists.

Remember, if you don't pay your respects to Zeus, he might send you to Tartarus, the deepest parts of the underworld.  By worshiping Zeus, you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.  What say you?
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +819/-6
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 11:06:05 PM »
Well, I read it. And boy, that just about covers everything. Your average human being wouldn't need to know any science beyond that, that's for sure. If only the bible also covered how to make your goats striped and the diet of snakes and how many legs and insect has and stuff, it would be complete. A kid could get a whole science education in fifteen minutes of reading, versus years at a university.

Unless someone wanted actual information. Then you'd have to study something besides the bible. But if you want the easy way out, and to know nothing, it's perfect.

Thanks for the tip.

Offline sun_king

• Graduate
  • Darwins +25/-0
  • We see things not as they are, but as we are
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2012, 11:06:42 PM »
I am touched by your gullibility, Tate. Since Job 38 is referenced a lot in the link, would you mind explaining the scientific basis of Job 38: 13 " That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?" Let us ignore the "foundation" and "cornerstones" for the time being.

Offline Death over Life

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +25/-4
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2012, 11:07:57 PM »
After studying the religion of Satanism, I have began to ponder why many on this site who deny God take pride or interest in satanic pictures and nicknames....So lets test the waters..

Satanism:
Level 1 Lower level satanists are often taught that there isnt any God or devil. They(Church of Satan501c3), say that satan is an archetype..he is just symbolic and doesnt really exist...but only for an object of investing meaning and emotional content.

Level 2 Mid-Level satanism teaches one that satan is real but not evil...and that he is just misunderstood.

Level 3 Upper-level recieve the next level "truth"..Satan is evil...but his evil is better than what God has offered.

Level 4 Magister or Master Level ...Satan is the rightful god of the universe, who draws power from suffering, perversion and death.

Level 5 ha ha...You cant handle it...

Are any professing atheists in this forum into Satanism?

ME!!! And I mean that in the most serious of sense, and in addition, what you put is laughable at best!

And also, I do consider myself a LaVeyan Satanist due to the atheistic attachment to it. Even then, most Satanists are atheistic or pagan to begin with. There is not even 1% who are actual Christian Devil Worshippers. It’s just a scare created by Christianity.

Offline Tate

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2012, 11:15:48 PM »
So back to the subject...There are Satanists on here. Thankyou for coming forward. I couldnt get that out of one of the moderators before..a few years ago. Not interested in conversing with fakes behind screens who are sarcastic and cant have intelligent conversations. Night!

Offline Death over Life

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +25/-4
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2012, 11:17:23 PM »
Apologize for the double post.

Based off of what most if not all Christians would consider to cause one to become Demon Possessed, I should have been possessed many years ago, yet, it was all a scare, no possession, no exorcism, no supernatural, just me being myself, fully aware that it's all just thought-process, nothing more, nothing less. That is unless you have a different meaning of "demon possession". Do you really believe that there are actual demons that "possess" you?