Author Topic: I Challenge ONE Person to a debate  (Read 2165 times)

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: I Challenge ONE Person to a debate
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2012, 04:20:22 PM »
HAL said he will choose, you should ask him.

No, he said, and I quote,
Good Grief.

I'm going to take a nap. Have it decided in 1 hour.

The debate is normally supposed to be harder than getting it started.

Notice the absence of "I'll" at the beginning of that sentence (the one I put in bold). It's up to you. Quit stalling.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2012, 04:21:49 PM »
He can't even pick his opponent without deflection. This bodes well.
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline Augusto

• Student
  • Darwins +3/-15
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2012, 04:23:14 PM »
If you're right, and I should pick, I will pick Lucifer, for most people asked for him. IF this is my call, well... you guys can get the debate topic ready. Gotta go now for a little while.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2012, 04:24:10 PM »
Choose a topic and we'll get started.
EDIT: I am fairly well versed in evolution and the beginning of the universe, among other topics.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 04:27:25 PM by Lucifer »
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

Offline rickymooston

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2012, 04:28:28 PM »
I read post 1 of Lucifer's in the probability of God thread

Based on that post, I think he is capable of arguing God's non-existence or improbability of existence.

The topic should be something like: "God as described in the Christian bible, probably exists".
"i had learn to focus i what i could do rather what i couldn't do", Rick Hansen when asked about getting a disabling spinal cord injury at 15. He continues to raise money for spinal cord research and inspire peoople to "make a difference". He doesnt preach any religion.

Offline monkeymind

• Fellow
  • Darwins +44/-4
  • I don't understand what I know about it!
    • How To Know If You Are A Real Christian
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2012, 04:29:07 PM »
I gotta feeling this is gonna turn out like the Stossel and Al Capone fiasco. You know, the one where they tore down a wall where Capone used to hang out, and all they found was an empty bottle of booze.

(No reflection on Lucifer)
Truthfinder:the birds adapt and change through million of years in order to survive ,is that science, then cats should evolve also wings to better catch the birds
Mailbag:On a side note, back in college before my conversion, I actually saw a demon sitting next to me in critical thinking class.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2012, 04:42:46 PM »
Alright, I'm gonna start posting on the probability of the existence of the god of the Bible. If this is not the topic you wish to discuss, that's alright.

I'll start with something simple.

The only unambiguous material referring to the god of the Bible (YHWH) is the Bible itself.
The Bible is supposed to be the perfect word of YHWH, according to itself and most believers.
The Bible contains a myriad of errors. Some are inconsistencies with itself, others are inconsistencies with reality.
Ergo, there are only two logical conclusions, although they both lead to the same final conclusion.
Conclusion A: YHWH doesn't exist.
Conclusion B: YHWH is fallible, and therefore does not exist as described in the Bible (and for all purposes and effects isn't YHWH, as YHWH is the god described in the Bible).
We choose our own gods.

Offline Augusto

• Student
  • Darwins +3/-15
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2012, 04:46:21 PM »
Is the debate supposed to be in this topic? (I still have visitors, but I'll be available soon enough)

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2012, 04:50:32 PM »
Make another thread if you don't like this one; I really don't care. Let's just get on with it before I go to sleep.
We choose our own gods.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2012, 05:39:14 PM »
HAL said he will choose, you should ask him.

No I didn't. I told you several times that YOU should choose your opponent. I hope you pay more attention in the debate thread.

So it seems that Lucifer will do, fine. I'll set up the debate thread and commentary thread right now in the debate area. I'll adjust the topic later, I just want to get it going for now.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2012, 05:42:52 PM »

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2012, 05:53:03 PM »
Ok. I'm here. Did someone need me to set something up?
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2012, 05:56:13 PM »
Ok. I'm here. Did someone need me to set something up?

Haha - you get the next one.

Offline sterlingwarlock

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-4
  • WWGHA Member
    • The SterlingWarlock
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2012, 08:59:01 AM »
ok,..whats the reward to prove it? I can summon Lucifer,..I can make him signal me in the  sky as a silver ball of light that falls downward..this signal message from him tells that (lucifer means light and the fall means he fell from heaven)..soooo...do you want to just argue ? or put a reward up..of course I would not expect one unless you were 100% convinced the sighting is from Lucifer..ohh..and by the way..the sighting tells that he fell from heaven..therefore a god does exist.

whats your reward?

www.thesterlingwarlock.20m.com
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
                                 —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2012, 09:45:20 AM »
You sure that's not Thor? I only ask because what you describe sounds a lot like lightning.
We choose our own gods.

Offline sterlingwarlock

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-4
  • WWGHA Member
    • The SterlingWarlock
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2012, 01:29:21 PM »
Youre actually very close...Lucifer has used lightning at me once,  after one of my summons,,he used blue heat lightning at night time to catch my attention, this tricked me into thinking police cars were outside my front yard..it flashed through the window,,when i looked outside there was nothing.(no police cars) then I looked into sky and a silver ball of light twinkled .then dropped straight downward(just like the new years ball drop). So yes, Lucifer does use lightning.

I told the same story in my website (my story section)
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2012, 01:46:36 PM »
Eh, Lucifer is just as man-made of YHWH.

But I can top your story. One time, while on acid, I saw chipmunks in my fridge and and what appeared to be a wholly mammoth in my back yard. Wholly Mammoth's have been extinct for thousands of years. Unreal.   :-\ What the hell did I see?!?
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +756/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2012, 02:03:34 PM »
I have no luck summoning lightening. I keep telling this god guy to strike me dead before I finish typing this sentence, or the next one, or the next, but he never does. Here, try this one dude. Nope? I'll type a longer one, because that's what I normally do, so right now as I'm doing this strike me dead, please, just for the heck of it.

Nope.

See, I'm no good at anything.

Even had time to go back and fix a couple of typos. I'm so incompetent. Can't even get the dude to fry me.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2012, 02:47:32 PM »
Eh, Lucifer is just as man-made of YHWH.

But I can top your story. One time, while on acid, I saw chipmunks in my fridge and and what appeared to be a wholly mammoth in my back yard. Wholly Mammoth's have been extinct for thousands of years. Unreal.   :-\ What the hell did I see?!?

Ah, Emily.  You make me proud to be a human!  I was always too damn scared to try any kind of drugs.  I haven't even tried marijuana.  I feel like such a loser.  Am I really going to die without getting high?  Shit.

Offline sterlingwarlock

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-4
  • WWGHA Member
    • The SterlingWarlock
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2012, 04:10:39 PM »
You can all crack jokes all you want and suffer without the truth...Lucifer is a reptilian angel and he owns this planet,offer a reward and if its worth it ill be at your door to prove and collect.Its not my fault youre all blind and cant see that reptiles  (dinosaurs) roamed the earth for 160 million years, (the work of lucifer) I cant help you people, youre all closed minded like my friends are, Im probably one in billions that knows the truth..ill stay happy with that. But I can tell you this...it sure feeeeels good knowin the truth  ;)

« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 04:20:58 PM by sterlingwarlock »

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +40/-8
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »
^^^ You have a very interesting super-id ego on display.  It's semi-interesting for about 3 posts....

Teach oh mighty one the twently dollars worth of knowlege you are worth.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 04:27:27 PM by DVZ3 »
Hguols: "Its easier for me to believe that a God created everything...."

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +40/-8
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2012, 04:36:31 PM »

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +40/-8
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2012, 04:42:00 PM »

SW, where did you get the rest of your hoodie cape at?  I asked for a cape too be Devil-Ex only shipped me this...

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +40/-8
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2012, 04:55:12 PM »

Or maybe something a bit more intersesting, something people have to figure out that doesn't make you look like a foolish douche....

Offline monkeymind

• Fellow
  • Darwins +44/-4
  • I don't understand what I know about it!
    • How To Know If You Are A Real Christian
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2012, 05:39:49 PM »
I have been hit by lightning. On the day I was discharged from the military. I guess you could say I was charged and discharged on the same day.

True story!
Truthfinder:the birds adapt and change through million of years in order to survive ,is that science, then cats should evolve also wings to better catch the birds
Mailbag:On a side note, back in college before my conversion, I actually saw a demon sitting next to me in critical thinking class.

Offline sterlingwarlock

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-4
  • WWGHA Member
    • The SterlingWarlock
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2012, 06:11:08 PM »
@dvz3 3647346 or whatever

If you read my website it says in the first paragraph that the cloak is just a joke...so youre not hurtning my feelings...I still bang exotic women and rake cash.
I came on here to give the truth , it doesnt  hurt my feelings that you do not accept the truth,..you are supposed to be atheist because thats the way Lucifer wants it in his world. I'm just talented enough to summon the master of this world.
Dont suffer without the truth too hard.  ;)

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +662/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2012, 06:18:37 PM »
I still bang exotic women

Having testicles does not make them exotic. 

Seeing as how this was originally Augusto's thread throwing down a gauntlet, and he is apparently gone, and this thread is now going nowhere, I'm locking it up.  If anyone wants to inquire about sterling warlock's beliefs, experiences or other proclivities, please start a new thread.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 06:22:14 PM by screwtape »
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.