Author Topic: It Is Starting  (Read 133 times)

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +192/-8
It Is Starting
« on: January 23, 2012, 03:52:18 PM »
Just read on FOX News site (I know, Im sorry but you have to check there now and then to keep up with the nuts) that massive solar flares are coming soon.  These will be so strong that flights may have to be re-routed (don't know how you hide from that in a plane).  Could affect phones, GPS, etc.

This is part of what the Myans said would happen (I don't know this for usre but it sounds good).  Northern lights are suppose to be amazing.  Lock up your daughters and get the baby BBQ sauce out.  It is going to be a show to remember. ;)

Oh, I almost forgot...and this is another sign of the end times. ;D
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
Re: It Is Starting
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »
Just read on FOX News site (I know, Im sorry but you have to check there now and then to keep up with the nuts) that massive solar flares are coming soon.  These will be so strong that flights may have to be re-routed (don't know how you hide from that in a plane).  Could affect phones, GPS, etc.

This is part of what the Myans said would happen (I don't know this for usre but it sounds good).  Northern lights are suppose to be amazing.  Lock up your daughters and get the baby BBQ sauce out.  It is going to be a show to remember. ;)

Oh, I almost forgot...and this is another sign of the end times. ;D

If it means the end of Fox, it might actually be worth it.