Author Topic: ATHEISTS who have committed mass murders and genocide in the 20th century  (Read 17616 times)

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
Re: ATHEISTS who have committed mass murders and genocide in the 20th century
« Reply #609 on: February 15, 2012, 10:56:08 AM »
In brief to reply:
I suppose as I have worked this all out, I’ve found that the debate “circle” or “arena” or whatever you want to call it can sometime prove immensely detrimental to the entire process of genial discourse (and as I would and have also argued, constructive discourse).  Really, it’s shocking to go back and read what one actually says to people.
  Hmm, it seems that like so many Christians, as soon as your claims are not accepted with no question, debate isn’t “genial” anymore.  What a nice baseless excuse for you, NTS, to declare that anyone who disagrees with you isn’t genial. 
That being said, it was fun, and interesting, going back and read stuff from almost a year ago.  Don’t get me wrong, there was definitely a lot of back and forth that was really good, but also a lot that was ultimately unhelpful.  I would never consider the topics dead, but sometimes “necromancing” from older topics can prove to be better suited with a fresh approach, namely because their key points and ideas usually have become “mudded over” with hyperbolic emotions and grandiose rabbit trails.  You could actually probably test this, and put a page number on it, i.e. whenever the thread reaches “x” amount of pages, the main points and/or theme of the thread has been lost or changed.  I think that this is truly the fate of online message boards, but I do come back to them with the voracity of one who has a distinctly sublime appreciation for new thoughts and ideas.
It may have been “unhelpful” for you, because you failed in your attempt to lie about so many things. All you have done is repeatedly try to use the same failed arguments again and again as if they would suddenly become accepted.  You have also used alias, in what appears to be an attempt to make it seem like more Christians believe as you do.  Christians using deceit always is a good one.  You of course have to make more baseless comments about “hyperbolic emotions” and “grandiose rabit trails”, when you have yet to show any evidence of such things happening.  You want to make a claim that you can test this, but unsurprisingly, you don’t even try.  Then you claim that you have a “voracity” for new thoughts and ideas. Funny how you never actually consider any of the thoughts and ideas presented to you and you return to your own disproven thoughts and ideas like a dog to its vomit.
Yes, I do see that NTS said he would never come back, but I believe that one can return with new approaches.  What I had removed myself from was the insurmountability of the self-inflicted tasks I had presented myself with.  For example, who in their right mind starts a post which asks non-theists to post ever contradiction in the Bible, and does so with any hope of address the flood of responses (in case anyone is wondering, that was me)?  It’s simply not feasible, or ultimately, helpful.  Suffice it to say it will never be attempted again in that capacity.
You are NTS and *you* ran away because you were being handed your ass on a platter.  Then you returned and tried the same nonsense again and have had the same thing happen.  You were offered one on one discussions.  Nice excuses, NTS.  They fail as always. 
So what is helpful?  I feel like I’ve touched on this before (in fact I know I have somewhere), and what I found is that in this type of arena, it is better to simply state your beliefs as clearly and consistently as possible, and make no subsequent attempt to push them onto others.  Have I done this perfectly?  No, obviously no.
What is helpful, NTS is for you not to repeatedly lie and run away from discussions.  You try to preach and ignore the rebuttals people have for your false claims.  You seem to want a soapbox for your nonsense and to have no one dare question your claims.  You seem to think that you have some right to lie to us, to take away a person’s ability to make an informed decision.  You haven’t even tried to participate honestly in a discussion.  Your actions speak far louder than your mea culpas with their crocodile tears.
On a somewhat related note, I think it’s also important to understand one’s own limitations, and being that I am a living and breathing person, my goal is not to “live in a virtual world”.  I mean, I could easily compare my time spent here with the time one might spend playing WOW (which I don’t play, so don’t ask), and ultimately through this, even the “pursuit of knowledge” (or whatever you may call the endeavors of this board) can prove unhealthy.  Is pursuing knowledge unhealthy?  Absolutely not, but I think that it’s just as important to do so with people “in the flesh” (there are a lot of people here who need a vacation from the virtual world, just saying, "old places, old faces").  I believe that doing this is not only beneficial for the pursuit itself, but perhaps better for the mind and the emotions in general.  Like I’ve noted before, there are many things said on these boards that would never been said in person or public out of respect for the individual.  In other words, the art of polite exchange is being lost.  I believe that boards like this have a tendency to breed bitterness, and a bitterness, when investigated, which really bares no substance beyond an offhanded remark of vicious ad hominem.  Words do bear a great deal of power.  Indeed, “the tongue has the power of life and death,” and how we use them is very important.
  Poor NTS, it’s everyone else’s fault for his actions.  &)   Now it’s “unhealthy” to be here and it’s so cute to see you, NTS, claim that we do not pursue knowledge here.  Such insults from such a “good” Christian, that “people here who need a vacation from the virtual world, just saying”.  Tsk.   Oh and moer lies about people here.  Sorry, NTS, but as usual you are wrong. I have no problem saying to your face the same thing I say here.  More lies about how poor NTS is the victim of how impolite we are, how bitter, how vicious, of course with no evidence of this again, just the baseless claims of martyrdom so he feels superior.  Respect is earned, NTS, and a liar like you has not earned it at all.
So, in a personal apologetic of sorts, I would say that I will be careful in how I proceed.  I really enjoy posting things of interest, and presenting personal opinions on matters, but I have not returned brandishing a sword.  I find personal vendettas much too time consuming ;)
  Well, you did use apologetic fairly well in this last bit.  A long excuse on why it’s not your fault in your failings, it’s everyone else’s; quite like your excuses for your religion.  NTS, you have not presented personal opinions, as you try to claim so “innocently”.  You have attempted to present your baseless nonsense as facts.  You do serve as an excellent example of a Christian.  Please continue. 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #610 on: February 15, 2012, 02:08:19 PM »
I think what's really telling about NTS is not what he said, but how he said it. It was so torturously drawn out and convoluted. He said in six or seven paragraphs what a sane person could have said in one. He still seems to have problems grasping the fact that turning everything into a mini-essay with a plethora of big words strewn about randomly does not make you seem any smarter. If anything it shows the opposite. That you're insecure about your own ideas and intellect and wish to mask such things with a smokescreen of unnecessary verbiage to hide how little you really have to work with.

If you can't win them over with evidence, baffle them with bullshit.

"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #611 on: February 15, 2012, 03:42:03 PM »
I think what's really telling about NTS is not what he said, but how he said it. It was so torturously drawn out and convoluted. He said in six or seven paragraphs what a sane person could have said in one. He still seems to have problems grasping the fact that turning everything into a mini-essay with a plethora of big words strewn about randomly does not make you seem any smarter. If anything it shows the opposite. That you're insecure about your own ideas and intellect and wish to mask such things with a smokescreen of unnecessary verbiage to hide how little you really have to work with.

That's essentially the issue with any apologists.

They need reams and reams of convoluted reasoning in order to avoid the quick, logical and obvious answer to the "problem of evil" Books after books of "Why Bad things happed to good people," when the proposition "God doesn't exist, or at the very least doesn't give a shit" answers the problem completely and absolutely in one sentence. And unlike the other simplistic proposition "God did it" fits every fact and corresponds to every piece of data without further explanation.

Notice apologists for god, aliens, magic, psychic phenomenon, ghosts and so forth can't explain things in logical straightforward sentences, because muddy water is the only way you can believe the Loch Ness monster is in that lake.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #612 on: February 15, 2012, 04:12:07 PM »

They need reams and reams of convoluted reasoning in order to avoid the quick, logical and obvious answer to the "problem of evil" Books after books of "Why Bad things happed to good people," when the proposition "God doesn't exist, or at the very least doesn't give a shit" answers the problem completely and absolutely in one sentence. And unlike the other simplistic proposition "God did it" fits every fact and corresponds to every piece of data without further explanation.

Notice apologists for god, aliens, magic, psychic phenomenon, ghosts and so forth can't explain things in logical straightforward sentences, because muddy water is the only way you can believe the Loch Ness monster is in that lake.

Granted, yes, but NTS is different. With him it's the norm for everything. He doesn't even have to be making an argument for anything. He just does it as naturally as breathing. I'm guessing it's because he's spent so long trying to pretend to be an intellectual that he can't turn the pretense off anymore. He's too invested in his self-image.

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.

Offline inveni0

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +11/-1
    • iMAGINARY god
« Reply #613 on: February 15, 2012, 04:20:14 PM »
@gzusfreke - Based on your first few posts in this thread, you are indeed confusing the purpose of the atheist claim that theists have murdered millions...billions, maybe.  Surely, atheists have also murdered.  But the point of this claim is not to state that atheists are incapable of murder.  It is to illustrate that a number of people murder in the name of god when they may not have murdered otherwise.  That being said, it is an unfounded claim, as we can only speculate what might have been.  On the flip side, however, we know what WAS...and that's what is scary.
http://www.imaginarygod.com

My book designed to ease kids into healthy skepticism is available for pre-order. http://www.peterskeeter.com

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
« Reply #614 on: February 15, 2012, 04:21:50 PM »

Granted, yes, but NTS is different. With him it's the norm for everything. He doesn't even have to be making an argument for anything. He just does it as naturally as breathing. I'm guessing it's because he's spent so long trying to pretend to be an intellectual that he can't turn the pretense off anymore. He's too invested in his self-image.

Hrmmm, I can't be too judgemental as I was that way at 19.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #615 on: February 15, 2012, 04:52:45 PM »
19 is both a wonderful and terrible age to be.  I'm glad I'm not 19, but I still miss being 19.  I was an insufferable pain in the ass at 19.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline theFLEW

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • Ron Paul for President
« Reply #616 on: February 15, 2012, 05:30:29 PM »
Hmmmm, I think it's time to turn this thread back to it's intention, apologies on that one....I feel like inveni0's comment is about to be lost in this.

Sooooo, if anyone was to say anything more about my postings (in general or specifically) I suggest a new thread be started and this one not be hijacked.

To be clear, I'm perfectly fine debating points, but as implied in my previous post, I will no longer engage in the en masse (i.e. trying to debate 5+ people at once) debates anymore.  They are immensely unhelpful and ultimately lead to an unclear thread.  I am willing to participate in one-to-one exchanges, but at the same time, I'm not exactly "chomping at the bit" to do so.  I'm very happy, as already stated, simply commenting on topics I find interesting (much akin to this "Nick" fellow), or posting topics I find interesting (such as the water article from NASA).

Note:  Slightly off topic; you're personal text Screwtape about the woman being clothed in the sun, John said it in revelations.  Depending on how you view it, this may have actually occurred.  If you can get you hands on a version of Starry Night (astronomy software), you can actually watch it happen in September of 3 B.C., a date which just happens to correlate closely with the Jewish New Year, Rosh ha-Shanah.  I'm not sure of the exact day, but you will see the constellation Virgo (the Virgin) rising in the east, and she will be clothed with the sun, and the moon (I believe a new moon) will be at her feet.  Some people have speculated that his event correlated closely with the birth of Christ.  Just wanted to share this because I found it interesting.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 05:54:41 PM by theFLEW »
"...and how much naivety, venerable, childlike and boundlessly stupid naivety there is in the scholar's belief in his superiority, in the good conscience of his tolerance, in the simply unsuspecting certainty with which his instinct treats the religious man as an inferior..." - F. Nietzsche

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +829/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #617 on: February 15, 2012, 05:31:45 PM »
19 is both a wonderful and terrible age to be.  I'm glad I'm not 19, but I still miss being 19.  I was an insufferable pain in the ass at 19.

I wouldn't be 19 again for a gazillion dollars. :P
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +829/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #618 on: February 15, 2012, 05:37:08 PM »

At least we are willing to wade into the muddy water with the theist to look for the Loch Ness Monster. We don't think it is there but we are always willing to look if there is evidence. On the other hand, don't most religious discussion sites automatically ban atheists? They are not even willing to consider the possibility that they might be wrong. If we say we can't see the monster in the Loch, they just show us that same fuzzy photo and toss us out of the boat! &)
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #619 on: February 15, 2012, 06:15:29 PM »
I wouldn't be 19 again for a gazillion dollars. :P

I wouldn't mind being 19, AND having a gazillion dollars.  A lot of the issues associated with being 19 can be addressed with having unlimited funds to conquer the universe with.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #620 on: February 15, 2012, 07:51:39 PM »
I'm very happy, as already stated, simply commenting on topics I find interesting (much akin to this "Nick" fellow), or posting topics I find interesting (such as the water article from NASA).

Do the forum a favour and please don't. You have nothing of value to say. If all you're going to do is make vapid comments and post stupity go back to the blog you ran away to last time.

If you something of substance to say, go ahead. I've been waiting a long time.

Edit: I made a separate thread for you to deal with your issues.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 08:29:28 PM by Alzael »

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #621 on: February 15, 2012, 09:55:11 PM »

To be clear, I'm perfectly fine debating points, but as implied in my previous post, I will no longer engage in the en masse (i.e. trying to debate 5+ people at once) debates anymore.  They are immensely unhelpful and ultimately lead to an unclear thread.  I am willing to participate in one-to-one exchanges, but at the same time, I'm not exactly "chomping at the bit" to do so.  I'm very happy, as already stated, simply commenting on topics I find interesting (much akin to this "Nick" fellow), or posting topics I find interesting (such as the water article from NASA).

I've been bust at work so it didn't occur to me until now, but this statement is basically an admittance that he has no intention of actually participating or discussing in any thread.

NTS, if you want to debate one-on-one then challenge someone to a debate or use PM's. If you post in a thread you will still be required to respond and engage as you agreed to when you signed up (all four times that you signed up).

You don't get to make comments in threads and then decide that you don't want to discuss things with the people who are challenging you just because it isn't one-on-one. We have places for that.

Offline theFLEW

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • Ron Paul for President
« Reply #622 on: February 15, 2012, 11:40:55 PM »
Hmmmm, I'm perfectly willing to participate in the threads I comment in.  However, as not every type of comment elicits debate, it is not an "out of the ordinary" event for a comment in a thread to be just what it is- a comment in a thread.  If people have genuine questions about my positions, I'm happy to elaborate.

I will never request to debate anyone on this board (I prefer debates "in the flesh" with live people and live exchange), but if someone here wishes to debate a topic, I'd probably acquiesce, as long as it was a topic I knew something about and the person was of genial regard.

As a side note, your profile picture is quite the Rorschach test, Alzael.  I would probably classify it as card number 4.  Perhaps I would psychoanalyze you as a domineering male figure who is given satisfaction via the sense of authority, and is immensely reactionary when feeling threatened?  Perhaps a nice walking tour of the Swiss Alps might prove therapeutic, no? 
"...and how much naivety, venerable, childlike and boundlessly stupid naivety there is in the scholar's belief in his superiority, in the good conscience of his tolerance, in the simply unsuspecting certainty with which his instinct treats the religious man as an inferior..." - F. Nietzsche

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
« Reply #623 on: February 16, 2012, 09:42:40 AM »
At least we are willing to wade into the muddy water with the theist to look for the Loch Ness Monster. We don't think it is there but we are always willing to look if there is evidence. On the other hand, don't most religious discussion sites automatically ban atheists? They are not even willing to consider the possibility that they might be wrong. If we say we can't see the monster in the Loch, they just show us that same fuzzy photo and toss us out of the boat! &)

I don't think most religious discusssion sites auto ban atheists. As long as you are one of those atheists that apologize for existing in the first place, and don't actually call them on the concept of "unsupported assertions" I think they tolerate you....barely.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #624 on: February 16, 2012, 09:45:48 AM »
Hmmmm, I think it's time to turn this thread back to it's intention, apologies on that one....I feel like inveni0's comment is about to be lost in this. 

Sooooo, if anyone was to say anything more about my postings (in general or specifically) I suggest a new thread be started and this one not be hijacked.
oh the concern! ;D 
  Then offer to do a one on one debate, NTS.  I’m sure you aren’t chomping at the bit since you’ll fail again.  It’s so cute to see you decide that you don’t have to participate in discussion but just “commenting”.  That sure does keep you from having to be responsible, doesn’t it, NTS?  You can just make baseless claims and you can ignore anything that shows that they are lies and wrong.  I would ban you for this, since it says undeniably that you are here to do nothing more than preach, and I encourage the mods to do just that. 
Note:  Slightly off topic; you're personal text Screwtape about the woman being clothed in the sun, John said it in revelations.  Depending on how you view it, this may have actually occurred.  If you can get you hands on a version of Starry Night (astronomy software), you can actually watch it happen in September of 3 B.C., a date which just happens to correlate closely with the Jewish New Year, Rosh ha-Shanah.  I'm not sure of the exact day, but you will see the constellation Virgo (the Virgin) rising in the east, and she will be clothed with the sun, and the moon (I believe a new moon) will be at her feet.  Some people have speculated that his event correlated closely with the birth of Christ.  Just wanted to share this because I found it interesting.
I love the interpretation that it depends on how you “view” something.  Again, we see the magic decoder ring come out.   Just how is a constellation, a totally man made thing based on imagination, be clothed in anything, much less a ball of gas undergoing fusion? 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

Offline theFLEW

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • Ron Paul for President
« Reply #625 on: February 16, 2012, 12:12:46 PM »
As I've already commented on my participation; this is getting confusing, both for myself, and for other board members....some of my responses are not get through, and when the do, it's after the fact, and it makes subsequent posts by other members seem out of order....I'm not sure who's in charge of this "moderation", but it seems like it's proving more detrimental to open discussion as opposed to whatever goal it is attempting to accomplish...

Offline atheola

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-4
  • Hospitals suck past an hour.
« Reply #626 on: February 16, 2012, 01:42:57 PM »
I want to be 19 again with a bagillion dollars, be the absolute ruler of earth and so on so let us pray for the impossible...Oh yeah, toss in the ability to breath fire while you're at it.

Thank you for your prayers.  :angel:
By god when Im breathing fire tomorrow you'll start believing.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 01:46:01 PM by atheola »
You better believe it's not butter or you'll burn in hell forever and EVER!
Get on your knees right now and thank GOD for not being real!

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #627 on: February 16, 2012, 02:02:51 PM »

As a side note, your profile picture is quite the Rorschach test, Alzael.  I would probably classify it as card number 4.  Perhaps I would psychoanalyze you as a domineering male figure who is given satisfaction via the sense of authority, and is immensely reactionary when feeling threatened?  Perhaps a nice walking tour of the Swiss Alps might prove therapeutic, no?

First off, this is a Rorschach. http://www.manoneileen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/rorschach1.jpg

Secondly, you are hardly in a position to be psychoanalyzing anyone.

Thirdly, it's interesting how you interpret my telling you that on a discussion forum you are actually expected to discuss things as the actions of a "domineering male figure who is given satisfaction via the sense of authority".

....I'm not sure who's in charge of this "moderation", but it seems like it's proving more detrimental to open discussion as opposed to whatever goal it is attempting to accomplish...

No one is in charge of moderating per se. It's just whenever a mod gets around to approving your posts. If they do approve of them.

The reason for this should be obvious. I showed already from your previous history that you can't conduct yourself the way you're expected to on this forum (after all you went through how many fake names now?).

Hmmmm, I'm perfectly willing to participate in the threads I comment in.  However, as not every type of comment elicits debate, it is not an "out of the ordinary" event for a comment in a thread to be just what it is- a comment in a thread.  If people have genuine questions about my positions, I'm happy to elaborate.

I will never request to debate anyone on this board (I prefer debates "in the flesh" with live people and live exchange), but if someone here wishes to debate a topic, I'd probably acquiesce, as long as it was a topic I knew something about and the person was of genial regard.

In other words you're only going to respond to those that you want to respond to. Not those who have actual legitimate points. That doesn't fly, Flew.

Offline theFLEW

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • Ron Paul for President
« Reply #628 on: February 16, 2012, 04:50:16 PM »
Fair enough, I will try my best to respond to only those who have actual legitimate points.

And for the record, Rorschach was tongue-in-cheek.

Offline atheola

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-4
  • Hospitals suck past an hour.
« Reply #629 on: February 16, 2012, 06:23:57 PM »
I assume you'll be the soul arbiter of what constitutes legitimate response. I've read plenty of legit responses not responded to. This should be interesting.. who is going to keep score?
You better believe it's not butter or you'll burn in hell forever and EVER!
Get on your knees right now and thank GOD for not being real!

Offline theFLEW

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-1
  • Ron Paul for President
« Reply #630 on: February 16, 2012, 07:12:14 PM »
And you've found the irony.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #631 on: February 16, 2012, 07:17:15 PM »
I assume you'll be the soul arbiter of what constitutes legitimate response. I've read plenty of legit responses not responded to. This should be interesting.. who is going to keep score?

That used to by mine or Velkyns job, but feel free to take over. You can start now with this.

Fair enough, I will try my best to respond to only those who have actual legitimate points.

And for the record, Rorschach was tongue-in-cheek.

So then when are you going to get to it? You haven't addressed any of the issues and points in this thread so far. I even created a separate thread just for you since you claimed you didn't want to derail this thread.

What's the score so far Atheola?

Also I note that you claimed Rorsach was a joke but did not address the actual comments made about it.

That's another plus 1 to the score.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #632 on: February 16, 2012, 07:37:01 PM »

And posts like this are why you are moderated. Well one reason of many.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #633 on: February 17, 2012, 09:56:01 AM »

nah, pure hypocrisy from a Christian who has nothing to support his nonsense.   It's so cute to see you declare that you will only respond to "legitimate points".   Since I have had many as have others, and you have done your best to ignore them, this shows that you are a liar and are defining "legitimate points" as "points you think you have some chance of baffling people with bullshit on".  I will give you a chance and ask you to tell me just how various points you have unilaterally delcared as "illegitimate" are indeed this.   

Happily, in this age of information, Christians like you have fewer and fewer cracks to retreat into, just like your god.     

Offline Brakeman

• Reader
  • Darwins +47/-3
« Reply #634 on: February 17, 2012, 06:04:33 PM »
TheFlu is a christian???
Help find the cure for FUNDAMENTIA !

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #635 on: February 17, 2012, 06:17:51 PM »
TheFlu is a christian???

That deserves a downvote.

Offline Brakeman

• Reader
  • Darwins +47/-3
« Reply #636 on: February 18, 2012, 12:24:45 AM »
TheFlu is a christian???

That deserves a downvote.

Come on, admit it! You laughed ..
Help find the cure for FUNDAMENTIA !

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23