Author Topic: I'm Really Getting Tired of this Stupid Thing!  (Read 541 times)

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +313/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
I'm Really Getting Tired of this Stupid Thing!
« on: December 07, 2011, 11:47:06 AM »
"Error has Occured"

"The last posting from your IP was less than 45 seconds ago. Please try again later."

Not true!  My last posting was a long time ago (at least 3-4 minutes), and I even logged out, and logged back in, which takes quite a few seconds, and still, it states that.

Can't that be expanded on?

[EDIT]

To add, just to post my last comment, I had to edit it just to post it, after it told me that I already posted it when it actually never posted!

-Nam
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:49:30 AM by Nam »
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +313/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: I'm Really Getting Tired of this Stupid Thing!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 03:18:33 PM »
No replies, huh?  Not even a private message.

How pathetic.

You know, it happens a lot to me; I guess it doesn't happen to anyone else.  I must feel special, then.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey