Author Topic: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?  (Read 7493 times)

Online Backspace

• Reader
  • Darwins +47/-0
  • IXNAY
Re: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?
« Reply #174 on: December 05, 2011, 09:33:49 PM »
FOR the lOVE of Smurfs can u guys shutup for a while i jus answered Smurf's question

With your God on your side, shouldn't you be able to clearly answer everyone's questions all at once?  Clearly your emotional state shows your God has abandoned you.
There is no opinion so absurd that a preacher could not express it.
-- Bernie Katz

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #175 on: December 05, 2011, 09:37:56 PM »
Cain's wife is from Nod and you have to understand that his wife is not the issue here that's one thing you have to understand in the bible. by the time Cain left Eden people were already populating the world hence the "mark on Cain.

Alzeal got to it before me... therefore breaking GoDs law by having incest, 
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #176 on: December 05, 2011, 09:43:27 PM »
LIAR! You Alzeal is the biggest LIAR in here by accusing first. I'm not a liar and I will not dodge anything. I'm still here and typing.

Dodged me again, for the tenth or eleventh time.

Liar.

QED.

PS I apologize if anyone's getting bored by this (I know I am), but I've got my eye on the all-time WWGHA Dodging a Direct Question Record, currently held by HAL in his inquisition of Fran's Four Proofs. The record stands at twenty-three - I think I can get there if I can only stay awake.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 10:03:42 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #177 on: December 05, 2011, 09:43:36 PM »
LIAR! You Alzeal is the biggest LIAR in here by accusing first. I'm not a liar and I will not dodge anything. I'm still here and typing.

I haven't lied. Please feel free to  support this statement anytime you want. Since you haven't supported it, and I'm pretty certain that you can't, I have to point out that this is yet another lie on your part.

If you aren't going to lie, and you won't dodge, then why do you not answer the questions that were asked?

As such, this post is clearly another attempt at a dodge. Also yet another ad hominem on your part. So I must also point that you've lied here about not dodging as well.

Seriously, Lance. You could just honestly answer the questions.......
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +81/-1
« Reply #178 on: December 05, 2011, 09:46:04 PM »

That's just it, though, Lance...you type and type; maybe more than most theists we ever get in here, but some 95% of what you have said is either huffing about something someone has said to you, repeating things which were clearly not understood the first time you posted them with no attempt to clear up your wording, swearing at and belittling those who have responded to you, or attempts at jocularity.

Plus, there are, between this and the other threads you have been active in, any number of good questions which have simply fallen through the cracks and never adressed at all.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #179 on: December 05, 2011, 09:49:40 PM »
you asked and i answer! between my answer and you is none of my business. that's why tehre's freewill - you decide. one thing i would add is there are alot of what i call "filter holes" in the Bible where it lays out a tricky verse for the faithless. It's a tricky thing and the bible even has a "firewall" to protect it from people like you to pervert it.  :laugh:

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #180 on: December 05, 2011, 09:51:21 PM »
you asked and i answer! between my answer and you is none of my business. that's why tehre's freewill - you decide. one thing i would add is there are alot of what i call "filter holes" in the Bible where it lays out a tricky verse for the faithless. It's a tricky thing and the bible even has a "firewall" to protect it from people like you to pervert it.  :laugh:

Poe
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #181 on: December 05, 2011, 09:55:04 PM »
anymore from my rebellious lovely flocks? I'm all ears here! :laugh:

Online Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #182 on: December 05, 2011, 09:55:41 PM »
While we wait for Lance's illuminating response with baited breath I offer you this

Adam was walking around the garden of Eden, moping. God asked him, “What is wrong with you?” Adam replied that he was lonely and didn’t have anyone to talk to.

God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman. He said, “This person will gather food for you, cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you. She will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you’ve had a disagreement. She will never have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it.

Adam asked God, “What will this woman cost?”

God replied casually, “An arm and a leg.”

Adam thought a moment and asked, “What can I get for a rib?”

Thank you, thank you I'll be here all week.
"People want to get whatever they want to get. Do I care? No, I don't care. People need certain things" - Senator Leland Yee (D) California

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #183 on: December 05, 2011, 09:57:39 PM »
Jaywell i jus made two reponses and you didn't even noticed. before you get to jokes know what's going on first. POE!

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #184 on: December 05, 2011, 09:58:27 PM »

2 more dodges. 4 more lies.

Edit:
Jaywell i jus made two reponses and you didn't even noticed. before you get to jokes know what's going on first. POE!

3 more dodges. My mistake.

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #185 on: December 05, 2011, 09:59:07 PM »
Every post by Lance not addressed to me is a dodge, so that's 13-14.

(I'll do an exact re-count if I get near the record - but I expect HAL will ban him if I get too close, so it's probably academic  :)).

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #186 on: December 05, 2011, 09:59:43 PM »

How have we perverted it? We've quoted it. You can't even do that. You can't show where anything that you claim about is actually in the bible.

Every post by Lance not addressed to me is a dodge, so that's 13-14. (I'll do an exact re-count if I get near the record - but I expect HAL will ban him if I get too close, so it's probably academic  :)).

It'll probably happen as soon as he stops being amusing.

Online Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #187 on: December 05, 2011, 10:00:19 PM »

But you don't even know what question I am waiting for an answer for. Jerk.
"People want to get whatever they want to get. Do I care? No, I don't care. People need certain things" - Senator Leland Yee (D) California

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #188 on: December 05, 2011, 10:01:18 PM »

But you don't even know what question I am waiting for an answer for. Jerk.

Reality doesn't really bother him,Jayb.

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #189 on: December 05, 2011, 10:05:11 PM »
If Christianity is the only true religion, then why do practitioners of all other religions feel fulfilled in their faith and achieve the same desired results as Christians?
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +689/-3
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #190 on: December 05, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »

We'd be happier if you were all brains...
Not everyone is entitled to their opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2011, 10:09:11 PM »
because Christianity is man-made as all the other religions. it's up to you? as for me I believe in the God of the Bible and His holy words. that's all. and i don't need the pope to explain it to me.

@ Alzeal See that's ur problem because you're interpreting the Bible verse by verse, literally. The Bible is a word of art when you know you don't need to quote but rather use it in parables. That's how understanding is for the Bible.

You suck! lol jk

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2011, 10:11:06 PM »
Al:
In the way that a cat stops being amused by the mouse after it's died?  :)

So let's try to keep him alive...

(Edit: 14-15).
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 10:12:52 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2011, 10:13:47 PM »
@Gnu EPIC Fail with that comment. lol

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #194 on: December 05, 2011, 10:15:13 PM »
15-16, liar.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 10:18:21 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +81/-1
« Reply #195 on: December 05, 2011, 10:16:15 PM »
Al:
In the way that a cat stops being amused by the mouse after it's died?  :)

So let's try to keep him alive...

(Edit: 14-15).

Naah...I think I'm done. He's getting even less coherent

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #196 on: December 05, 2011, 10:16:27 PM »
because Christianity is man-made as all the other religions. it's up to you? as for me I believe in the God of the Bible and His holy words. that's all. and i don't need the pope to explain it to me.

@ Alzeal See that's ur problem because you're interpreting the Bible verse by verse, literally. The Bible is a word of art when you know you don't need to quote but rather use it in parables. That's how understanding is for the Bible.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #197 on: December 05, 2011, 10:18:33 PM »

You suck! lol jk

Except that you can't use the parables either. You don't know those. Very little of what you say has any relation to anything said in the bible. You don't even know the right names of the people and places, you don't know where they're from, you know absolutely nothing. It's not even a matter of taking it literally or not. It's a matter of actually knowing what words are in there in the first place. That's why you're an abject failure and nothing more than an object of continued mockery to us. You know nothing. You can't even respond to simple questions, you don't even know the basic information that a Christian would be taught in Sunday School. You're an intellectual child and, as such, there is no reason for anyone to take you seriously. Fortunately your continued mongrel-like yapping is still amusing to some of us, so we're keeping you around for the time being to perform for us.

The problem with saying that you're using it in parables, is that you can't be doing that because you don't even know what words are in to form a parable from. You're too stupid to form a sentence, you actually think you can interpret the bible?

Oh, and by the way, you still have a bunch of questions to answer. As it stands, this is another lie from you about not dodging.

Offline curiousgirl

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +22/-0
  • Inquisitive agnostic atheist
« Reply #198 on: December 05, 2011, 10:18:55 PM »
I think Lance has earned this clip, because it is exactly what he is doing:

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 10:21:52 PM by curiousgirl »
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."-Carl Sagan

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #199 on: December 05, 2011, 10:19:52 PM »

Naah...I think I'm done. He's getting even less coherent

I agree, I think Gnu and I broke whatever was passing for his brain.

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
  • (Rama, avatar of Vishnu)
« Reply #200 on: December 05, 2011, 10:21:50 PM »
anymore from my rebellious lovely flocks?
"flocks"?            We are not sheep.
"my"                 We are not yours.
"rebellious"         Rebellion requires an authority against which to rebel. You are not an authority. You are not a source of wisdom.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 10:26:58 PM by Historicity »

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #201 on: December 05, 2011, 10:23:54 PM »
He just repeated an entire post verbatim.

Does that count as another dodge, or is it merely an action-replay of the original?

Whatever.

I'm calling it 17. HAL can appeal if he wants to...

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 10:55:01 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +81/-1
« Reply #202 on: December 05, 2011, 10:25:36 PM »
because Christianity is man-made as all the other religions. it's up to you? as for me I believe in the God of the Bible and His holy words.

Every branch and sub-branch of Christianity is made up of people who thought exactly this. You are no more special, and, frankly, a lot less coherent than almost any of them

Uuurgh! Yeah, I know I said I was done, It's SUCH a train-wreck, though!