Author Topic: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?  (Read 8397 times)

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
Re: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?
« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2011, 08:06:49 PM »
what am i dodging?

Another dodge. Very funny. Ho. Ho. Ho.

This is why you got the warning from the Mods.

And why you're a liar and a dodger.

QED.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:15:36 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2011, 08:07:32 PM »
who say's im dodging ask and i will answewr

I ask a question but still no answer... so ya i would say your ether dodging or picking the argument that you think you can win.
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2011, 08:08:10 PM »
People people people, I think Lance is a little punch drunk from being jerked around in circles. Perhaps we could pause the shark attack and just let him answer Gnu's question before demanding answers to all our other questions. What do you say?
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2011, 08:12:12 PM »

@ ambassador What's a lead pipe behind?

A weapon that a zombie can use. But it behind the bear. Can Jesus get to it before the bear rips his face off?
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2011, 08:17:01 PM »

I ask a question but still no answer... so ya i would say your ether dodging or picking the argument that you think you can win.

So then......none of them?

People people people, I think Lance is a little punch drunk from being jerked around in circles. Perhaps we could pause the shark attack and just let him answer Gnu's question before demanding answers to all our other questions. What do you say?

Well there are two problems with this. First being that he's not answering Gnu's questions. He's ignoring it for a long time now. Just as he ignores every single thing brought up. So your suggestion would be effectively useless to put in practice as it wouldn't change anything.

Secondly, the reason he has all of these other questions to answer is directly because he isn't responding to them. The questions that are being requested of him have been requested for about the last four pages or so. He hasn't even made an attempt to respond to them. Or more precisely he has responded to them, he's just lied, misrepresented or ignored the salient points in favour of more psychotic diatribe. Basically my point is, the "shark attack", has nothing to do with why he isn't answering. He isn't coming up with answers because he is not going to.

Also, as a sidenote, it's the only way there's any interest to be gained from this. It's not like he's capable provide any stimulating conversation. Have you been reading his posts? We need to get at least some amusement out of this.
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2011, 08:27:57 PM »
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT IS YOUR QUESTIONS? i've been here since last week and yet you people say i haven't answered anything and i'm dodging. what the hell m i dodging - air? Please ask a question? One by one and let me answer one before we continue to another so we wont be missing anything. Ok GO!!!

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #151 on: December 05, 2011, 08:32:33 PM »
Another dodge. I think that's seven, but it could be eight.

You're a liar, Lance.

Read my posts. Read #129 for a summary. Stop playing dumb.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:43:16 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2011, 08:35:00 PM »
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT IS YOUR QUESTIONS? i've been here since last week and yet you people say i haven't answered anything and i'm dodging. what the hell m i dodging - air? Please ask a question? One by one and let me answer one before we continue to another so we wont be missing anything. Ok GO!!!

Read the posts that were made. Is it really that much of a mental stretch for you? They're right up above.

Dodge. Still lying. I'm still waiting.

100 quatloos says he doesn't look for himself.

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2011, 08:39:21 PM »
Also, as a sidenote, it's the only way there's any interest to be gained from this. It's not like he's capable provide any stimulating conversation. Have you been reading his posts? We need to get at least some amusement out of this.

Okay, yeah I definitely see your point. I was hoping to hear an answer to Gnu's question because I asked a similar question of him earlier and he got real defensive. I think he understands that he was being a prick for no good reason when he made that horrible comment to Anfauglir. I believe this question to be the most important one to take him to task for. Because...AND LISTEN UP LANCE... regardless of whether or not there is such a thing as god and regardless of what this god does or does not approve of, it is in OUR best interest as a species to work together.

Lance, you have no right to lay blame at someones feet for the suffering they endure. To put it into terms that you can understand...

Gods business is his own. If you choose to criticize people who are suffering because they don't believe in the same concept of God that you do, or in this case no god at all, you are wrong. You are wrong because you do not stand up for your fellow man. AND EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT GOD...
what good comes from adding insult to injury?

In other words Lance...who the FUCK are YOU to say Anfauglir brought this upon himself?
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2011, 08:40:35 PM »
Holy Lance

proving a god is dead

1. a cross stick(say) with a point
Dull but suitable for poking
Into inri ....O the irony
Outcome ....blood in the water
The sharks feed 

Longinus by any other name would still be
A prick
Not without the possible christ arose
Con-secreted by god to the world
Evidence not required
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Online jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +87/-1
« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2011, 08:47:07 PM »
I like it, Kin...either it's sounding really deep because I have a couple of glasses of wine sloshing around the cranium or it's even deeper than that and I'm too incapacitated to get it properly.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2011, 08:48:22 PM »

Okay, yeah I definitely see your point. I was hoping to hear an answer to Gnu's question because I asked a similar question of him earlier and he got real defensive. I think he understands that he was being a prick for no good reason when he made that horrible comment to Anfauglir.

See the thing is, I would actually much prefer for this to be a casual conversation where we can have a nice intellectual discussion and maybe learn a few things from one another by exchanging ideas from our own differing viewpoints.

Unfortunately, I think we all agree that as far as Lance goes, that ship sailed far out into the ocean loooooooooong ago. So as it stands I'm just admiring the trainwreck.

Holy Lance

proving a god is dead

1. a cross stick(say) with a point
Dull but suitable for poking
Into inri ....O the irony
Outcome ....blood in the water
The sharks feed 

Longinus by any other name would still be
A prick
Not without the possible christ arose
Con-secreted by god to the world
Evidence not required

You realize he won't understand any of that.

Online jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +87/-1
« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2011, 08:50:36 PM »
But be that as it may, there are a few interesting posts over in the "is atheism the default position" thread which await Lance's input and have been marginally less shark-infested, if he would like to try making sense over there.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #158 on: December 05, 2011, 08:56:11 PM »
I like it, Kin...either it's sounding really deep because I have a couple of glasses of wine sloshing around the cranium or it's even deeper than that and I'm too incapacitated to get it properly.

I thank you jyn   

what you see is what you get, please do not adjust your set       
.........or maybe just tweak the vertical hold a little ;)

Holy Lance

>snip<

You realize he won't understand any of that.

I don't care Alz  even if he only gets a first impression it will be an accurate appraisal.
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #159 on: December 05, 2011, 08:59:06 PM »
Fair enough. It was nice though.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #160 on: December 05, 2011, 09:05:21 PM »
Hey glad i made an impression. Com'on guys that's all u got, acussations and more accusations? I'm here to shed some light about the truth and hopefully your intelligence will help you see that, unfortunately i doesn't but doesn't mean i'm gonna give up so ask me a question?

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #161 on: December 05, 2011, 09:07:21 PM »
Dodge.

Liar.

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #162 on: December 05, 2011, 09:08:41 PM »
I will try this one more time...

So there was Adam and Eve (the only two people).. and Eve had Cain and Able... both boys ... and then Cain killed Abel, and left for Nod after his punishment right?

Well, the next verse after that is

And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he build a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
so where the hell did his wife come from?
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2011, 09:12:39 PM »
OK thanks Smurf. Ok people no more respond until i answer SMurf's questions or else i'll get carried away by your other responses. Smurf give me a minute. thanks

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2011, 09:15:33 PM »
Hey glad i made an impression. Com'on guys that's all u got, acussations and more accusations? I'm here to shed some light about the truth and hopefully your intelligence will help you see that, unfortunately i doesn't but doesn't mean i'm gonna give up so ask me a question?

Then answer the questions that were asked.

Instead of dodging and lying. You see you could have answered those questions right now. You could have simply looked back a few posts at the questions recently asked and answered them, which is what you say that you are here to do. However you don't. Instead you keep making posts like this. Posts which just show more and more what a liar you are. Especially since you emphatically stated that you don't dodge or lie.

If you had any honesty you would simply look up and give those answers........if you had any honesty.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2011, 09:16:48 PM »
OK thanks Smurf. Ok people no more respond until i answer SMurf's questions or else i'll get carried away by your other responses. Smurf give me a minute. thanks

How can you get carried away by them when you don't even read them? Another excuse to dodge and lie.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2011, 09:17:25 PM »
Cain's wife is from Nod and you have to understand that his wife is not the issue here that's one thing you have to understand in the bible. by the time Cain left Eden people were already populating the world hence the "mark on Cain."

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #167 on: December 05, 2011, 09:17:36 PM »
OK thanks Smurf.

Dodged me again, for the ninth or tenth time.

Liar.

QED.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #168 on: December 05, 2011, 09:19:49 PM »
FOR the lOVE of Smurfs can u guys shutup for a while i jus answered Smurf's question

Online jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +87/-1
« Reply #169 on: December 05, 2011, 09:20:31 PM »
So. where. did. these. people. come. from?

Were there other people running around Nod who were not Adam and Eve's children?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 09:22:46 PM by jynnan tonnix »

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #170 on: December 05, 2011, 09:26:21 PM »
OK thanks Smurf.

Dodged me again, for the ninth or tenth time.

Liar.

QED.

I know. Notice how he conveniently ignored all of the old questions that he couldn't answer? Smurf gave him something else to cower behind.

Cain's wife is from Nod and you have to understand that his wife is not the issue here that's one thing you have to understand in the bible. by the time Cain left Eden people were already populating the world hence the "mark on Cain."

Cain was never in Eden. Which you would know if you had ever actually read the book.

And Cains wife was not from Nod. The bible never says where she is from. However since only Adam and his offspring existed at that time, as per the bible. She would have been Cains sister.

You know if you're going to wallow in your own ignorance and make up stupid things. At least make them interesting stupid things.

Now that you've lied to Smurf, you can get back to answering the questions that you're still avoiding.

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #171 on: December 05, 2011, 09:27:52 PM »
FOR the lOVE of Smurfs can u guys shutup for a while i jus answered Smurf's question
A pointless post, and therefore another dodge.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #172 on: December 05, 2011, 09:28:01 PM »

So why didn't you answer the questions that have been asked over and over again for pages? The ones that everyone has been waiting for? Surely those would take priority? Oh right, because you have no answer to them. So you needed Smurf to ask you something different so that you hide behind it.

A pointless post, and therefore another dodge.

That too. He could have spent that post actually answering the questions. Like he keeps saying he's going to do.

He's a terrible liar.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #173 on: December 05, 2011, 09:33:22 PM »
LIAR! You Alzeal is the biggest LIAR in here by accusing first. I'm not a liar and I will not dodge anything. I'm still here and typing.