Author Topic: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?  (Read 8834 times)

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +258/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
Re: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2011, 03:00:10 PM »

What I don't get, is how they never stop to *listen* to themselves. I'd be really freaking embarassed if I caught myself spouting that kind of utterly meaningless gibberish.  :-\ You'd think, at some point, they'd stop and go "Holy s**t! The stuff I'm saying... It doesn't actually amount to *meaning* anything! I'm just making word salad!"

Political speeches, advertisements, and sermons are much the same. They don't need to mean anything; they just have to convince the audience to feel what the speaker wants them to feel. Empty poetic phrases are just part of the pitch.

An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
  • Born with insight, and a raised fist.
« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2011, 03:05:49 PM »
Yeah. Great, ain't it? Growing up in the Western World, you automatically end up fluent in Bullshit.
Born with insight, and a raised fist.

Offline fishjie

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +12/-0
« Reply #118 on: December 05, 2011, 05:34:44 PM »
@monkeymind by becoming an ambassador yourself and you will gain the wisdom to discern the good from the bad. don't trust these religious people they are corrrupted. tehre's a lot of them these days. all u need is ur faith alone and God will be your preacher. the only trusted preacher.

how do i know youre not corrupted either?

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2011, 05:39:40 PM »
You might as well worship Chuck Norris.

I do.
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2011, 05:48:55 PM »
WELL HELLO THERE my rebellious flock? How are you all doing today? Today as i was going through my email i got this email from this site warning me not to "dodge." I mean what a loud of bullshit. First of all, I work and i have other things i do so i have a limited time here which is basically 8 hours a day to be exact. So one thing you have to know is i will be here with you from 8am -430pm and I DON"T DODGE especially from teh TRUTH. Another thing is I DO NOT LIE!!! Get it!

And yes i'm trilingual, i speak numerous language and English is jus one of many language i know.

So once again, let the DEBATE begins. Cheers!  :P

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
  • (Rama, avatar of Vishnu)
« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2011, 06:09:25 PM »
WELL HELLO THERE my rebellious flock? How are you all doing today?
You're not in charge.  We are not your flock. 
I DON"T DODGE especially from teh TRUTH.
Yes, you do.

BTW, "jus" is a French word.  It is used in English as a cooking term.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2011, 06:14:46 PM »
well hello there Historcity. How are you? Stop saying i dodge cus i don't if you have something to say say it and i will return it to you.

french, english - they're both the same to me.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2011, 06:24:31 PM »
Another thing is I DO NOT LIE!!! Get it!

You just lied right now. I've caught you in several lies before. Lies which you all dodged away from, so your claim that you don't dodge is yet another lie.

So once again, let the DEBATE begins. Cheers!

You realize that a debate would require you to be able to competently and consistently speak about the subject, right? You're not actually debating so much as making a mess with the letters on your keyboard.

Edit: isn't it cute.He actually thinks that he can debate like a big boy.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 06:30:05 PM by Alzael »
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #124 on: December 05, 2011, 06:37:17 PM »
Today as i was going through my email i got this email from this site warning me not to "dodge." I mean what a loud of bullshit. First of all, I work and i have other things i do so i have a limited time here which is basically 8 hours a day to be exact. So one thing you have to know is i will be here with you from 8am -430pm and I DON"T DODGE especially from teh TRUTH.

I should also point out that you completely dodged away from the truth that you were completely ignorant about what Lucifer means, as well.

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.

Offline Ambassador Pony

• Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #125 on: December 05, 2011, 06:49:01 PM »
Finally! The flock master is here to tell me who will win in the fight between a bear and jesus.

I can't get a straight answer from anyone here, because y'all don't have the true magic sky friend talking to you in your thoughts. So, you can all stay out of it, and let Lance answer my question.

Sorry about all that Lance. With the lead pipe on the table, but still no magic powers, how does jesus make out?
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #126 on: December 05, 2011, 06:49:40 PM »
....so i have a limited time here which is basically 8 hours a day to be exact. So one thing you have to know is i will be here with you from 8am -430pm and I DON"T DODGE especially from teh TRUTH. Another thing is I DO NOT LIE!!! Get it! .....

Don't do math either   .......a bit more proof perhaps that you are qualified to speak for god.

Pi = 3

8am- 4:30pm = 8 hours (to be exact)

"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #127 on: December 05, 2011, 06:52:43 PM »
@ Kin Hell do the logic i meant 8 hours to be exact. 8-430 is logically 8 hours don't you think?

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #128 on: December 05, 2011, 06:54:21 PM »
lucifer satan bellzaebal kabal marilyn manson you all know what i'm talking about. stop being a bunch of kids and do the logic. do i need to be precise in order for you to know. i will do that when we are face to face talking but since typing is all we can do i'll jus stick with pithyness

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #129 on: December 05, 2011, 06:57:46 PM »
Lance:
Today as i was going through my email i got this email from this site warning me not to "dodge." I mean what a loud of bullshit. < snip> and I DON"T DODGE especially from teh TRUTH. Another thing is I DO NOT LIE!!! Get it!

Lance, I reported you for dodging, because I set you a simple challenge in post #35:
alberto whether the holy spirit lead me or not it was Anguilar words that is most offending by blaming God for his miseries.
Liar. Anfauglir didn't blame God for his miseries. Anf wouldn't do that, because he doesn't believe in God. So you're lying. Prove me wrong, and I'll apologize for calling you a liar.
I repeated that request in posts 46, 49, 61 and 73. None of which you replied to, hence my report to the Mods for dodging.

So, you're a liar, because you lied about what Anfauglir had said, and you're a dodger for avoiding my question.

And you're a liar when you now say that you don't lie and dodge.

QED.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 07:02:58 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #130 on: December 05, 2011, 07:05:59 PM »
@ Kin Hell do the logic i meant 8 hours to be exact. 8-430 is logically 8 hours don't you think?

There is so much stupid right there it's hard to express it.

lucifer satan bellzaebal kabal marilyn manson you all know what i'm talking about. stop being a bunch of kids and do the logic. do i need to be precise in order for you to know. i will do that when we are face to face talking but since typing is all we can do i'll jus stick with pithyness

You see. This right here is a dodge on your part. So you were, in fact, lying when you said that you didn't dodge. Do you acknowledge your mistake about what Lucifer means or not?

The question was used as a means of revealing your biblical knowledge (or lack thereof). We know what you mean, the problem is that you don't know what you mean. You're trying to talk about Christianity however you have no basic knowledge of the very characters that you're talking about.

Which is why you have to resort to ad hominems like what you just displayed above (do I need to explain what an ad hominem is to you?). It's also why you can't form a single intelligent argument.

So the point remains, you were wrong. You were proven to be wrong. Do you admit it? And more to the point, what qualifies you to teach us about a religion that you know nothing about?

Oh yes, and to point out again, nothing you type is pithy. Pithy is not synonymous with ignorant and without substance.

Aside:20 quatloos says his response will be something very, very stupid. Any takers?

Offline rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
« Reply #131 on: December 05, 2011, 07:12:08 PM »
Aside:20 quatloos says his response will be something very, very stupid. Any takers?
I don't think the Vegas odds on that one will be very high.
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2011, 07:24:59 PM »
If jesus and a grizzly bear went head to head, and jesus could not use his magic powers, who would win?

Ahhh I remember when you first asked me that question. Good times. You remember?

Who would win in hand to hand combat between jesus and a grizzly bear? Jesus can't use bible powers or fly.

Chuck Norris

I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline Ambassador Pony

• Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2011, 07:25:51 PM »
YES!

That's when I knew you were ready.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2011, 07:27:04 PM »
sorry fellas i was on facebook debating other atheist as well. anyway back to the issue at hand - who say's im dodging ask and i will answewr

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2011, 07:28:07 PM »
@ Ambassador Chuck Norris will win

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2011, 07:33:09 PM »
sorry fellas i was on facebook debating other atheist as well. anyway back to the issue at hand - who say's im dodging ask and i will answewr

Or you could, you know, actually read what people wrote three or four posts ago. I'm sorry for coming at you with these revolutionary ideas, but I guess I'm just a forward thinker.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2011, 07:35:28 PM »
@ Ambassador Chuck Norris will win

Now you are a thief too? Go find your own answers and stop stealing my material or I shall call you Carlos Mencia!
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline Ambassador Pony

• Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #138 on: December 05, 2011, 07:46:31 PM »
Lance, I appreciate that the deity Chuck Norris (PBUH) could, as a sovereign super-entity intervene and destroy both the magic zombie and the bear. But, for the sake of a theoretical argument, let's also factor out The Norris (PBUH) factor.

Lead pipe is still behind the bear. How does it play out?

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #139 on: December 05, 2011, 07:56:13 PM »
@ Jaywell Thief my ass. I've known a lot of people who considers Chuck Norris as a good - they're all over youtube.

@ Alzeal I would love to debate with you and i've already answered everything you asked from God, faith, truth, to Lucifer and so on and so forth. what else u got? i'm all ears.

@ ambassador What's a lead pipe behind?

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2011, 07:58:19 PM »
and what the hell is a quatloos?

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2011, 07:58:58 PM »
anyway back to the issue at hand - who say's im dodging ask and i will answewr
And that's another dodge, you liar.

QED.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:01:07 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #142 on: December 05, 2011, 08:00:29 PM »
what am i dodging?

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
  • (Rama, avatar of Vishnu)
« Reply #143 on: December 05, 2011, 08:05:28 PM »
@ ambassador What's a lead pipe behind?

He was abbreviating an old idiom, "a lead pipe cinch".  It's from the 1940s and '50s.  It means "a great certainty".

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #144 on: December 05, 2011, 08:06:34 PM »

@ Alzeal I would love to debate with you and i've already answered everything you asked from God, faith, truth, to Lucifer and so on and so forth. what else u got? i'm all ears.

And there's another blatant lie and a dodge. Like I said actually read what people have posted.

50 quatloos says he won't even bother to read the previous posts. He'll just make another blanket lie and dodge.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:08:41 PM by Alzael »