Author Topic: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?  (Read 8152 times)

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
Re: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2011, 09:54:21 PM »
lance:
I SAID "ok folks don't post yet ... GEEZ!!
You're not in charge here, so don't expect your orders to be obeyed. Sheesh, who do you think you are?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 09:58:24 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2011, 09:58:42 PM »
@ Albeto I don't need money I need God. God lures the money from those who are unfaithful and gives them to those who are faithful. there are times where i just walk to my mail box and recieve a check - refund, tax, wills, benefits, you name it. Since God created this world He sure knows how to play money off from the hands of those who are unfaithful.

@ ViolentSmurf This is God's world and I will use whatever it pleases me whether man's or God's. And i'm loving it!

Money doesn't rule me I rule MONEY! And i give and give to those who needs them more unitl it hurts - give give to others and god will give give to you!

@Alzeal that verse was emphasizing the impotance of following Jesus Christ. You have to put Him before everything including your father mother and so forth and so on. It doesn't necessarily say you have to HATE in order to follow but rather you have to love Jesus more than your father and mother because He is the only way to everlasting life NOT your father and mother - they are your master of this world but not of His world.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2011, 10:01:12 PM »
@ Emily I'm not selling anything and Jesus said sell what you have and give their return to the poor. I'm not selling i'm giving now - words of wisdom!

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2011, 10:04:00 PM »
And where's my answer about Anfauglir, Lance? I asked you twice already, this is the third...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:07:54 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline albeto

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +70/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2011, 10:05:06 PM »
@ Albeto I don't need money I need God. God lures the money from those who are unfaithful and gives them to those who are faithful. there are times where i just walk to my mail box and recieve a check - refund, tax, wills, benefits, you name it. Since God created this world He sure knows how to play money off from the hands of those who are unfaithful.

So god doens't come by your place to eat dinner with you, he cons people out of their money and slips it into your mailbox when you're not looking?  He kills people in your family so you get their money in the will?

Okay, that's not creepy and manipulative. 

You still haven't answered how you met him and what he looks like.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2011, 10:07:41 PM »
:
@ Emily I'm not selling anything and Jesus said sell what you have and give their return to the poor. I'm not selling i'm giving now - words of wisdom!

Um, no... He didn't.

Again...

Matt 19:21
Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”

Luke 12:33

33Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. 34For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

So, go ahead. Sell that computer you have. Sell your car if you have one. Sell everything you have. Jesus told you too. Why aren't you? These words of wisdom are being brought to us by you though your computer.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2011, 10:12:01 PM »
@ Emil "SELL WHAT YOU POSSESS AND GIVE TO THE POOR" meaning sell and the whatever u got in return give it to the POOR! Geez!

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2011, 10:13:59 PM »

@ ViolentSmurf This is God's world and I will use whatever it pleases me whether man's or God's. And i'm loving it!

So, you have no proof that GoD healed anyone but used the technology that , many were atheist , men and women worked hard to figure out in biology to help heal people and give credit to God. Well I guess it is better then violating the free will of the bacteria, virus and cells that many Christians use as an excuse. By the way when you can show me proof that GoD healed them then I would consider changing my belief in GoD   
Money doesn't rule me I rule MONEY! And i give and give to those who needs them more unitl it hurts - give give to others and god will give give to you!
So this is GoD giving it to you not you working hard for the money and then balanceing your budget to give a little then working overtime to be able to give more. I think that you should give your entire savings to the homeless and see what happen. I got nothing from GoD when I volunteered with the church to assist the homeless with food, finding a place to live or even a job.

You still did not answer my question about Cain and Able….  Where the hell did the other girl come from? 
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2011, 10:16:48 PM »
@ Emil "SELL WHAT YOU POSSESS AND GIVE TO THE POOR" meaning sell and the whatever u got in return give it to the POOR! Geez!

Um... OK.

I thought that sell what you posses and give to the poor meant to sell your possessions and give to the poor. The bible doesn't give a limitation of when to stop selling so I just thought it meant sell everything. You don't need to be a douchebag about it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and you're just justifying that statement in order to keep your computer to give the good word to us. Right... &)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:21:23 PM by Emily »

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline albeto

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +70/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2011, 10:25:56 PM »

How do you get that?

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2011, 10:34:41 PM »
@ Emily do you even know what "sell" means?

@ Violent smurt Cain and Abel - girl? what the hell do you mean?

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2011, 10:35:08 PM »

How do you get that?

I'd also like to know.

Lance has said this;

4. by knowing God's way and understanding the bible completely without outside interpretation

so I am hoping his answer is based in the bible...

I don't recall ever reason in the bible about it saying to give whatever you go in return to the poor. I just thought it meant to sell your possessions. I mean, GEEZ[1]. The bible even says so...
 1. And just a pet-peeve of mine. Lance: All caps doesn't help get your point across.

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +84/-1
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2011, 10:35:30 PM »

How do you get that?

I don't see the difference. It just looks as though you restated the same thing, mangling the English in the process, and then huffing about it. Yes, the verses Emily posted meant that, and she was asking you why you have not sold your computer and everything that you own in order to give the money to the poor.

Honestly, Lance, your poor grasp of English makes it very hard to follow what you are saying sometimes. I can't tell whether it's not your first language, though, or whether you simply have no interest in making yourself comprehensible.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2011, 10:36:02 PM »
@ Emily LOL@douchebag, sorry girl was jus emphasizing my point.

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2011, 10:37:00 PM »
@ Violent smurt Cain and Abel - girl? what the hell do you mean?

So there was Adam and Eve (the only two people).. and Eve had Cain and Able... both boys ... and then Cain killed Abel, and left for Nod after his punishment right?

Well, the next verse after that is

And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he build a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Where the hell did she come from?
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2011, 10:38:59 PM »
So you won't answer me, Lance?

As I said, you're a liar.

QED.

And reported for dodging.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:42:58 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2011, 10:39:55 PM »
@ Emily do you even know what "sell" means?

I thought I did, but now I am not so sure. I thought it meant to make a profit out of what you've got to offer.

Another question.

After Matt 19:21 the person who Jesus told that to...
 19:22
"But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions"

Why did he walk away sorrowfully?

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2011, 10:40:18 PM »

@Alzeal that verse was emphasizing the impotance of following Jesus Christ. You have to put Him before everything including your father mother and so forth and so on. It doesn't necessarily say you have to HATE in order to follow but rather you have to love Jesus more than your father and mother because He is the only way to everlasting life NOT your father and mother - they are your master of this world but not of His world.

And this is an absolute lie. It says to hate those people. It does not say to love Jesus more. The verse uses the word "miseo" in the original greek that it was written in. Miseo literally meaning "to hate". It does, in fact, say that you have to hate those people. I just quoted it.

Let me help you out here, Lance. You can't just say that it means something, you have to actually justify it. I gave you the words Jesus said and what the words mean. He clearly says to hate. You can either admit that, or you can come up with a counter argument that refutes it. Just saying "no it means this" does not refute the point. You have to be able to justify why it means what you say it means. So by my calculations you have so far consistently failed to in anyway respond to anything anyone has said with a meaningful post.

And here I thought I would finally be seeing some answers, maybe you shouldn't have aimed quite so high. You probably should have started by attempting to make a coherent claim.
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2011, 10:45:52 PM »
@ Alzeal that's the cost of discipleship and that's why only 12 were chosen. It's a huge ass mission!

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2011, 10:47:07 PM »
Why am i keep getting this "you've reached limitation" restriction. be patient with me people cuase i have to log off and in to keep in touch

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2011, 10:49:03 PM »
@ Emily he went sorrowful because he had to give a lot away. that's why jesus said rich people will have a hard time finding the kindom of heaven because they are soooo in love with worldly things ie money, cars, etc...

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2011, 10:50:09 PM »
@ Alzeal that's the cost of discipleship and that's why only 12 were chosen. It's a huge ass mission!

Does not address what was said. The point about Christianity and hate still remains as well.

You're really not very good at this, you know.

Also you still haven't answered my other question about why you know so little about the bible, considering that you're here to answer all of our questions.

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2011, 10:53:28 PM »
@ Alzeal ok can we answer one question at a time before you posit another? i only have 10 fingers adn one keyboard.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +280/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2011, 01:00:57 AM »
I only have one question:
Why Won't God Heal Amputees? He says he would, regardless of who's asking or what they have done or will do. Is he a liar? Or is the entire Bible (which would include God itself) just a huge metaphor?
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2011, 01:04:28 AM »
Holy shit! it's lucifer run for your lives..hehe jk bro. anyway, God will heal amputees if they have faith.

anymore questions

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2011, 01:06:18 AM »
@ Alzeal ok can we answer one question at a time before you posit another? i only have 10 fingers adn one keyboard.

Fair enough. Let's start with the question about how you seem to know absolutely nothing about the bible, yet claim to be here to answer other peoples questions.

Holy shit! it's lucifer run for your lives..hehe jk bro. anyway, God will heal amputees if they have faith.

That doesn't actually answer the question though. Then why does god not heal amputees? Amputees are never healed, not once. If all they need is faith why does it never happen?

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +280/-37
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2011, 01:06:57 AM »
God will heal amputees if they have faith.

They do. Why Won't God Heal Amputees?
And why do you keep adding things that aren't in the Bible?
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2011, 01:09:07 AM »

And why do you keep adding things that aren't in the Bible?

Because he doesn't have the faintest idea of what is in there. I'll bet if you asked him he couldn't actually tell you who Lucifer is.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +280/-37
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2011, 01:10:01 AM »
Because he doesn't have the faintest idea of what is in there. I'll bet if you asked him he couldn't actually tell you who Lucifer is.

@Lance: Who is Lucifer in the Bible?[1]
 1. I gotta entertain myself before I go to school, am I right? :P
We choose our own gods.