Author Topic: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?  (Read 7404 times)

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2011, 08:33:12 PM »
@ Albeto: Woman, please slow down with the emotions and the letter correction stuff. I don't need attention I work at the Governor's Office and i have all the attention i need. I jus want to give you guys a different view about God. that's all lady. ;D

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2011, 08:35:15 PM »
@ AMbassador: Hate is the last thing on my mind. why do you belittle my God to fighting bears? I think you have more hate than me.  :o

Offline albeto

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +70/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 08:39:18 PM »
don't trust these religious people they are corrrupted. tehre's a lot of them these days.

ooh ooh ooh, can I keep this one?

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2011, 08:41:47 PM »
lol yes you may but what for?

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2011, 08:42:12 PM »
@ AMbassador: Hate is the last thing on my mind. why do you belittle my God to fighting bears? I think you have more hate than me.  :o

You're a Christain aren't you? Hate is supposed your to be your thing. Didn't you ever read any of Jesus' sermons?

don't trust these religious people they are corrrupted. tehre's a lot of them these days.

ooh ooh ooh, can I keep this one?

Sure, we'll let you have it.
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2011, 08:52:07 PM »
Alzeal Hate is the root of all evil. how can you say that as part of being a christian. the mount sermon has nothing to do with hate

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
lance:
alberto whether the holy spirit lead me or not it was Anguilar words that is most offending by blaming God for his miseries.
Liar.

Anfauglir didn't blame God for his miseries.

Anf wouldn't do that, because he doesn't believe in God.

So you're lying.

Prove me wrong, and I'll apologize for calling you a liar.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2011, 09:01:26 PM »
no need to prove you wrong when your wrong. Anguliar did blame God by saying thank God i don't believe in me. in a way he was implying that his family were making a mistake by believing God. That's a clue right there that he blames them for believing God thus blaming God himself.

Offline albeto

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +70/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2011, 09:07:07 PM »
lol yes you may but what for?

A token to remember you by when you finally realize people aren't so gullible and easily fooled as you are, and you feel embarrassed for ever having come here to peddle your load of shit.   See, because I don't have a dashboard here at wwgha forum, I can't put up a bobble-head zombie jesus to make me smile.  You're quote will do for now. 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 09:15:16 PM by albeto »

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »
GoD states that if you ask you shall receive, but the people that die from cancer,  Erdheim–Chester disease, and many other gruesome disease beg for him to fix them or cure them, but of course he doesn’t.  Why is this? Is he just a liar, or does he have better thing to do like giving miracles to people who want to march in the street. 
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2011, 09:09:02 PM »
Alzeal Hate is the root of all evil. how can you say that as part of being a christian. the mount sermon has nothing to do with hate

Well this for starters. "“If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple."

All Jesus does is spew hate. He only talks about loving your neighbour and all of the fluffy hearted stuff when he's talking about how his followers are supposed to interact with one another.

Remember this is the same guy who said: "And as for those who were against me, who would not have me for their ruler, let them come here, and be put to death before me."

Hate, killing, and death are what Christianity is all about. Clearly you've never actually read the bible.

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2011, 09:18:06 PM »
@ albeto thank you for dedicating something to me but i don't need ur dedication. and please don't think that this forum is make me embarrass because honestly i'm telling the truth. how can i be embarrashed when i'm speaking the truth

@ alzeal that's incorrect and you're misleading

@ violatedsmurf i've known a lot of people who got cured by cancer because of faith. perhaps those who didn't aren't actually beleivers, who knows

Offline albeto

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +70/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2011, 09:20:23 PM »
@ albeto thank you for dedicating something to me but i don't need ur dedication. and please don't think that this forum is make me embarrass because honestly i'm telling the truth. how can i be embarrashed when i'm speaking the truth

Yeah, this will be part of the distracting yourself to remind yourself you really do believe.  You must believe because otherwise it will all have been in vein and how can that be when it feeeeels so real. 

I've been there, man.  Let it go.  Life is so much better when you have a personal relationship with reality. 

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2011, 09:24:00 PM »

@ alzeal that's incorrect and you're misleading

No it isn't. Your own book says those things. Jesus says it on several other occasions too. If you want to make a claim, back it up with an actual argument. If all you can do is "that's incorrect and you're misleading" then it only makes me look more right because you can't show any actual proof to counter mine.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2011, 09:25:05 PM »
my life is with reality when i met God because it's the truth unlike you're life where it's been lead by other's invention and thus a mere consequence of another consequence. ever wonder why you go to work everyday? when you know God you know the purpose of everythign thus know the TRUTH - it's the ultimate freedom. Liberating in way. Money is nothing!

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2011, 09:25:53 PM »
@ Alzeal name the chapter and verse and i will explain?

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2011, 09:28:09 PM »
@ violatedsmurf i've known a lot of people who got cured by cancer because of faith. perhaps those who didn't aren't actually beleivers, who knows

Please proved proof that GoD healed them and it was in no part due to the doctors or the medical treatment that was prescribed
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2011, 09:28:37 PM »
lance:
no need to prove you wrong when your wrong. Anguliar did blame God by saying thank God i don't believe in me
Liar. Where did he say that?

Quote his exact words.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 09:34:30 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline albeto

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +70/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2011, 09:30:15 PM »
my life is with reality when i met God

Oh?  Did you talk to him face to face like Moses, or did you have to turn your back on him, like Moses? 

because it's the truth unlike you're life where it's been lead by other's invention and thus a mere consequence of another consequence.

What does this even mean?

ever wonder why you go to work everyday?

No.

when you know God you know the purpose of everythign thus know the TRUTH - it's the ultimate freedom. Liberating in way. Money is nothing!

Does God bring you scraps of food like he did for Elija?  Or am I thinking of Snow White? 

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2011, 09:35:04 PM »
@ Albeto you go to work because you need money because people created money so you can provide service to others and so on and so forth. CONSEQUENCE of another CONSEQUENCE! No freedom in this except slavery in a cruel way. People are working to death without knowing it because governmetns and corporations gives wealth, money, benefits, and happiness. Get it!

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2011, 09:37:11 PM »
don't skip my post, lance, answer me.

Offline albeto

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +70/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2011, 09:37:53 PM »
@ Albeto you go to work because you need money because people created money so you can provide service to others and so on and so forth. CONSEQUENCE of another CONSEQUENCE! No freedom in this except slavery in a cruel way. People are working to death without knowing it because governmetns and corporations gives wealth, money, benefits, and happiness. Get it!

You're implying you need no money.  I still wonder how god feeds you (do you remember I just asked 3 posts ago?).  Does he come around to your house and give you food like meals on wheels, or does he make the birds bring you food like he did for Elija? 

What was it like when you met?  What does he look like?  What did he say?  How did you know it was God?  Was he glowing? 

Offline Traveler

• Reader
  • Darwins +142/-2
  • no god required
    • I am a Forum Guide
    • Gryffin Designs
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2011, 09:39:16 PM »
...Money is nothing!

I know a few very hungry people who'd disagree with you.
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2011, 09:41:38 PM »

Let's start with Luke 14:26. Once you've sufficiently made stuff up in a futile attempt at an excuse and I've pointed out your obvious flaws we can move on from there.

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2011, 09:43:52 PM »

you're life where it's been lead by other's invention and thus a mere consequence of another consequence

So I take it you walk to work, sit in a tent without the plumbing and lights and such. You live your life like Jesus did because the “invention” that we use you also use.

ever wonder why you go to work everyday?

Same reason why everybody goes to work

when you know God you know the purpose of everything

Everything? Please explain this since you know everything

So there was Adam and Eve (the only two people).. and Eve had Cain and Able... both boys ... and then Cain killed Abel, and left for Nod after his punishment right?

Well, the next verse after that is

And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he build a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Where the hell did she come from?

Money is nothing!

Bet you would not say that if you did not have any!!!

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »
ok folks don't post yet i'm gonna go through your questions and answer them all. lest, i'm gonna be lost in translation and your questions go unanswered. give me time baby!

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2011, 09:46:41 PM »

By the way, shouldn't you already know the verses I'm referring to? It's not like they're obscure, little known verses. They're actually very common. I thought you had all the answers. Don't you even know the words of your own bible?

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2011, 09:48:10 PM »
I SAID "ok folks don't post yet i'm gonna go through your questions and answer them all. lest, i'm gonna be lost in translation and your questions go unanswered. give me time baby!"

gEEZ NO wonder you don't know anything, you don't listen! wait for my response! Geeezzz!

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2011, 09:50:01 PM »
my life is with reality when i met God because it's the truth unlike you're life where it's been lead by other's invention and thus a mere consequence of another consequence. ever wonder why you go to work everyday? when you know God you know the purpose of everythign thus know the TRUTH - it's the ultimate freedom. Liberating in way. Money is nothing!

Well, you're welcome. Sorry you're so ungrateful. I work as a network administrator whose work is based on the discovery of those who led the path before me, and it's thanks to those people that you are able to talk to us on this forum. It's because of people like Bill Gates (an atheist) Linus Torvalds and Richard Stallman (both atheists) and Steve Jobs (an atheist)[1] that you are able to be here, and that our society is able to function.

Personally, I applaud those who put in long hours working to death for the 'man'.

The bible has something to say about all this...

Matt 19:21

Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”

So, Lance. Question for you. What are you selling?
 1. because your computing platform is the work of one of those four people
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 09:57:09 PM by Emily »
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.