Author Topic: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?  (Read 8571 times)

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
Hi there, since i've been directed not to talk about God in other people's topic, i will use this one to talk about Him. Please if u have any questions about God, by all means, ask and I will make a response. God is TRUTH! Cheers!

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
Re: Greetings, Lance's here. I love God and God loves you. Questions?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 07:01:30 PM »
If jesus and a grizzly bear went head to head, and jesus could not use his magic powers, who would win?

If you need more details about the scenario, please, just ask.

You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 07:06:14 PM »
hi there Ambassador:

thanks for a meaningless question. Jesus does not have magic powers because he does not need magic powers. A grizzly bear is an endangered species.

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
  • (Rama, avatar of Vishnu)
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 07:20:16 PM »
Please if u have any questions about God, by all means, ask and I will make a response.

So God appointed you as His spokesman.  I know of a guy in Rome who thinks he got that job.

Do you have special knowledge of God or are you just giving your opinions?

Or are you giving someone else's opinions?

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 07:31:14 PM »
thank you histrocity

well, anyone and everyone can be god's ambassador. all you need is faith and wisdom. everything i'm sharing here is the truth attained through the wisdom of God

Offline monkeymind

• Fellow
  • Darwins +44/-4
  • I don't understand what I know about it!
    • How To Know If You Are A Real Christian
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 07:38:40 PM »
Here is the problem as I see it Lance. Many people claim to be the ambassador of God, but they contradict each other quite often. How am I to know who is/are the one(s) with the wisdom of God?
Truthfinder:the birds adapt and change through million of years in order to survive ,is that science, then cats should evolve also wings to better catch the birds
Mailbag:On a side note, back in college before my conversion, I actually saw a demon sitting next to me in critical thinking class.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 07:41:08 PM »
Please if u have any questions about God, by all means, ask and I will make a response.

Why is your deity invisible to humans? I'm referring to wavelengths of light that the human eye responds to, not any sort of mental revelations you might term as a vision or some other sort of sidetrack answer.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 07:42:35 PM »
@monkeymind by becoming an ambassador yourself and you will gain the wisdom to discern the good from the bad. don't trust these religious people they are corrrupted. tehre's a lot of them these days. all u need is ur faith alone and God will be your preacher. the only trusted preacher.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 07:44:15 PM »
@ HAL because God is the truth and the truth cannot be proven through human sense but through faith. your eyes can decieve you and everything you touch smell and eat can be decieving. that's why God cannot be proven scientifically. He is the truth!

Offline monkeymind

• Fellow
  • Darwins +44/-4
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 07:44:27 PM »
I was an ambassador for God and I disagreed with a lot of what other ambassadors of God were preaching.

So I guess I was the right one?
Truthfinder:the birds adapt and change through million of years in order to survive ,is that science, then cats should evolve also wings to better catch the birds
Mailbag:On a side note, back in college before my conversion, I actually saw a demon sitting next to me in critical thinking class.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 07:46:42 PM »
yes you might be correct. but here's the trrick to really know true ambassadors. those who preach nothing but love and never challange another in God's name. If you know God you'll love all because God dwells in everyone. He is in your heart whether weak or strong but He is there. He is the love in us and LOVE is the only thing that's uncorruptable - it's the TRUTH!

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 07:48:07 PM »
your eyes can decieve you ...

Cannot your deity make it so his visible image is such that it will not deceive his own creation's eyes?

Offline monkeymind

• Fellow
  • Darwins +44/-4
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 07:49:36 PM »
Wow! OK, well I gotta go indulge another fairy tale (Once Upon A Time).

TTYL

(Monkeymind pours a little blood in the water as he goes... hoping it will be over quickly.)

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 07:57:32 PM »
think about it guys the only thing that's the truth is LOVE. the rest are all mere consequences of something else. every wonder why the atom is not the only thing as intitially thought. because the atom is a consequence of something else. if you trace it all teh way back you will evevtually get to the source ie creator the GOD almighty. ONly love is the only thing that's unchangeable within us which is why God is LOVE bceause it's the TRUTH!

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 08:00:53 PM »
think about it guys the only thing that's the truth is LOVE. the rest are all mere consequences of ...

You didn't directly answer my question.

Offline albeto

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +70/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 08:02:19 PM »
Hi Lance.  Welcome.  Thanks for the opportunity to ask you this question:

Did you think posting on Anfauglir's thread, implying the emotional pain and suffering was in some way his responsibility, was the work of the holy spirit?  Because I have to say, that was an enormously hateful thing to do.  See, there's this concept called "theory of mind" that suggests a person with typical neurological development recognizes that others have independent, unique thoughts and ideas about any given topic.  Your complete lack of comprehension of the sensitivity of the subject suggests to me that if you believe your comments were inspired by the holy spirit, that holy spirit has no understanding of what Anfauglir might be feeling and you instead give yourself permission to suppress any empathy and simply tell people whatever makes you feel important.  It was an awful embarrassment that should wake you up out of your fantasy and encourage you to grasp hold of what reality you can.  Your religion is rude and condescending and hurtful as well as being silly, foolish and predatory on the gullible. 

Offline Ambassador Pony

• Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 08:05:21 PM »
hi there Ambassador:

thanks for a meaningless question. Jesus does not have magic powers because he does not need magic powers. A grizzly bear is an endangered species.

This thread is for talking about your magic sky friend.

Are hypothetical bears endangered as well?

So, who would win in the fight?

Edit: the fight takes place in the cart coral of a Walmart parking lot in mid-June.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 08:09:06 PM by Ambassador Pony »
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 08:05:35 PM »
alberto whether the holy spirit lead me or not it was Anguilar words that is most offending by blaming God for his miseries. I do pity him and i am very sorry if i offended him but him offending God is far more troubling

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 08:07:39 PM »
@ HAL so your question is "Cannot your deity make it so his visible image is such that it will not deceive his own creation's eyes?"

here's my answer: no because if we are to see God than faith and LOVE is useless thus the truth is useless. our eyes and other bodily parts is for this life, our HEARTS is for the next life ie GOD.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17

Offline Ambassador Pony

• Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 08:11:58 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up HAL. But, I already stated that Jesus can't us his magic powers in his bear fight. That includes invisibility spells.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 08:13:35 PM »
@ HAL i do hope you got my meaning of "no." God Bless.

@ Ambassador ENOUGH WITH THE HORSE SHIT! LOL!

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 08:15:30 PM »
@ HAL i do hope you got my meaning of "no."

Have you been conferring with Bill Clinton lately?

Offline Ambassador Pony

• Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2011, 08:19:22 PM »
Bear vs Jesus (sans magique) in the cart coral. I want the winner and how it all plays out.

I think it is an easy question. I am not sure why you are being so oppressive in your "answer questions about my magic sky friend" thread.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »
LOL! Hey let's keep this thread meaningful not bears and stuff.

BTW - Who's Bill Clinton?

Offline albeto

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +70/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2011, 08:28:48 PM »
alberto

albeto, no "r"

whether the holy spirit lead me or not it was Anguilar words that is most offending by blaming God for his miseries.

He doesn't believe God exists.  That's like trying to tell me he blames Sasquatch too. 

I do pity him

I think you pity yourself.  I think you wonder, if in those times when doubt sneaks up on you and you can't hold it back like usual, if it's possible that this story really can't be real.  If those doubts you have about how this works, how God can love you and yet create you with whatever habits that embarrass and mortify you in your deepest emotional closets, can really exist.  I think you come to places like this to make yourself feel better by distracting yourself in the superficial answers you can give and encouragement to find the emotional highs that always make you feel better in the end.  I think they're not making you feel as good as they once did, and that's why you're here - you think that by surrounding yourself in these arguments you'll find that emotional high that you so desperately desire because without it, the doubts are just too much.  And I think that's getting harder and harder for you to ignore.

and i am very sorry if i offended him

It's not me you should apologize for, but I suspect you don't really feel sorry, you're hoping you'll feel better for "standing ground" in faith when it fails so horribly against reason and logic. 

but him offending God is far more troubling

God is imaginary.  No one is offended but real people with real minds and real emotions and real histories and real love and real pain. 

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2011, 08:30:23 PM »

To do that you would first need to say something meaningful. I'm still waiting to see it.
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline albeto

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +70/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 08:31:41 PM »

It's an interesting question.  I'm waiting myself for your answer.

I think I'll go pop me some popcorn because I think this might take a while. 

Offline Ambassador Pony

• Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2011, 08:32:34 PM »
Blatant mockery for doing what the thread asks.

I want to know how your magic sky friend would do in the scenario I posited. Is it that you think the fight would be too close to call? Would you like me to give you more details about the scenario to help you answer?

I am here to help, even if you decide to hate.