Author Topic: We Generation  (Read 405 times)

Offline monkeymind

• Fellow
  • Darwins +44/-4
  • I don't understand what I know about it!
    • How To Know If You Are A Real Christian
We Generation
« on: December 03, 2011, 09:55:24 AM »
I am reading a downloadable book (.PDF) entitled ,“We Generation by Eric Greenberg with Karl Weber.”
www.gen-we.com/sites/default/files/GenWe_EntireBook3.pdf

The book is a call of action to the largest demographic, also called the Millennial Generation. A group of people aged 15-37 totaling 93 million in the US. The We Generation is unhappy with my generation (baby boomers) for leaving them such a mess of the world for them to clean up.

The website: http://www.gen-we.com/ has all it’s references available.

Here is a tiny snippet from one survey.
The survey (source: Greenberg Millennial Study 2007) asks the following:

Please tell us weather your generation under the age of 30 is more likely or less likely than earlier generations of Americans to be characterized by each of the following.

The largest percentage answered Less Likely to:
Join a church or other organized religious community

The largest percentage also answered More Likely to:
Express personal spiritual beliefs outside of organized religion

Because of poor vision and comprehension, it will take me a while to read through it all, and I may or may not have comments later. Meanwhile, will you please take a look and give some feedback, if you are so inclined.

Truthfinder:the birds adapt and change through million of years in order to survive ,is that science, then cats should evolve also wings to better catch the birds
Mailbag:On a side note, back in college before my conversion, I actually saw a demon sitting next to me in critical thinking class.