Author Topic: How evil are you?  (Read 799 times)

Offline Samuelxcs

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +6/-18
  • The oldest and strongest emotion of humans is fear
    • Fallen Angels
How evil are you?
« on: November 12, 2011, 08:44:12 AM »
http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/results/?result=18

I am only 14% evil (the things I did were necessary).
You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 08:46:58 AM by Samuelxcs »
"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget."
-Thomas Szasz

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: How evil are you?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 08:50:31 AM »
30% evil.

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

Hm.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
  • (Rama, avatar of Vishnu)
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 09:59:31 AM »
This reminds me of George Bernard Shaw's The Devil's Disciple.  In that Richard Dudgeon has declared himself to be the local Satanist.  Nothing magical.  Just bad. He found to his disappointment that he had failed in being evil and had an uncontrollable temptation to sacrifice himself to save another man.  (Of course, Ayn Rand would call that evil.)

So like Richard Dudgeon I am disappointed that I only scored 34%.

Offline Brakeman

• Reader
  • Darwins +47/-3
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 10:46:43 AM »
34% here too but one of the questions was whether I believe in god, and I don't, so I'm at least 99.99 percent evil and they got their calculations wrong.
Help find the cure for FUNDAMENTIA !

Offline curiousgirl

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +22/-0
  • Inquisitive agnostic atheist
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 11:52:03 AM »
Watch out guys, I am 50% evil!  ;D

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

How the heck did that happen? Everyone is always telling me I am too nice!

BTW, that question about believing in God was stupid. I guess atheists are automatically "evil."
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."-Carl Sagan

Offline Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +112/-2
  • You know
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 11:54:55 AM »
Y'all are some dandelion blowing motherfuckers.

62 percent

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.
Nah son...

Offline Morgan

• Student
  • Darwins +10/-0
  • Every night I wait for my sweet Selene...
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 03:36:28 PM »
Y'all are some dandelion blowing motherfuckers.

62 percent

Poser. I got 68%.

Offline Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +112/-2
  • You know
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 04:12:57 PM »
Nah b.  Not even.  You were probably clicking shit like "You made someone's life hell in school" and "You've turned people against someone."  That don't make you evil.  That makes you a mean girl.
Nah son...

Offline grant

• Graduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 09:09:19 PM »
58%.

Some of those things were years ago....
What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?

Offline catdance62

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 09:38:13 PM »
48%, but like someone also said previously--many of these "evil" things were done years ago in my wild and impetuous youth.

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +88/-1
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 11:53:56 PM »
28% here.
A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

Offline thunderridge

• Graduate
  • Darwins +16/-0
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 12:21:45 AM »
48%

Offline pingnak

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 01:20:03 AM »
Actual result...
http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/results/?result=70

But to be honest, the questions on the test were pretty mild.  They didn't ask about crimes against humanity, inspired mass murder, etc.

This is probably a bit closer...
http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/results/?result=200

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 02:20:30 AM »
True. They didn't ask if you were pro-eugenics.

I want to know why Sam thinks he got 14%, when he posted a link saying 18%
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline Onesimus

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
  • Endlessly striving to be a happy cartoon bear.
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 02:27:14 AM »
30% here, and yeah, it doesn't take into effect the whole "boy, did I learn a hard lesson with that one" aspect.

Offline Samuelxcs

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +6/-18
    • Fallen Angels
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2011, 07:10:48 AM »

I want to know why Sam thinks he got 14%, when he posted a link saying 18%

When I first did that test, it said 18%. The questions don't ask "why?". I clicked yes on I killed a bug, but that was an accidental death, it flew into my eye. A lot of insects did that to me, it was always when I was outside. I did it a second time because I thought the questions like the killing bugs one was intentional, that would make someone a bit evil, how I killed bugs was accidental, does that make someone evil? It isn't much of a difference anyway, only 4% less evil.
"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget."
-Thomas Szasz

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 08:07:50 AM »
Id be a lot more evil if I could get one of those damn demons to possess me.  Don't know what I am doing wrong?  I have left milk and cookies out every night for 2 weeks now.  Nothing but warm milk and stale cookies.  What's a guy got to do to get possessed around here? ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Samuelxcs

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +6/-18
    • Fallen Angels
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 08:12:43 AM »
Id be a lot more evil if I could get one of those damn demons to possess me.  Don't know what I am doing wrong?  I have left milk and cookies out every night for 2 weeks now.  Nothing but warm milk and stale cookies.  What's a guy got to do to get possessed around here? ;)

Is one of your demons Santa Claus? :)
-Thomas Szasz

Offline pingnak

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2011, 06:35:16 PM »
Technically, if you were possessed by demons, it would be the demon doing the bad things.

If you wanna be more evil, just be less ethical and more prone to make decisions that hurt other people.

Or willingly take orders from someone who knows how to do real evil. 

Like a religious leader.

"No, this is right, cuz GOD sez it's right!  Now take this gun, and go into the preschool, and shoot everything that moves!"

Few people can even conceive of the evil that those who've convinced themselves that they're doing The Right Thing are capable of doing.

Maybe we should make a nice 'Grand Theft Auto' (GTA) kind of game, only with religious nutjobs doing terrorism to each other, instead of gangs.  At least then the 'senseless' violence in the game would make 'perfect sense'.

Because religious violence plays out PRECISELY the same as gang thuggery.

Go around and not only pop people of other religious faiths in the head with your 9mm, but get BONUS POINTS for the heathen atheists!

Pick a religion, and your own side has nothing but 'positive' role models, and the rest automatically become the most twisted, grotesque stereotypes of every religious affiliation.

Various flavors of Jihadists, various flavors of Jesus Junkies, Skinheads (redundant, next to Jesus Junkies), Satanists, Jews, Atheists, Sikhs, Buddhists, Hindus, etc.

Pick a religion and go through the CAMPAIGN MODE!  Receive your missions from god and go forth and do massive carnage!

Holy War, The Video Game!

There could be a massively multiplayer deathmatch mode, too. 

Pick a religion and go slaughter the heathens! 

Of course, people would play all different religions to see how the campaign plays out. 

See how many countries we can get it banned in!  Every poster comes with a roll of stickers with higher numbers on it, to keep it up to date.  "Banned in [8] Countries!"

Ironically, the game WOULD teach about the positive aspects of religious moderation and tolerance, by showing how fucked up everything is when we didn't have it.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +789/-6
  • If you are religious, you are misconcepted
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 12:16:11 AM »
I'm so evil I don't take online quizzes.
Jesus, the cracker flavored treat!

Offline kardula

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2011, 12:30:46 AM »
46% You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.

lol...I wonder what some of the other theists got

Offline Ivellios

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • Seek and Ye Shall Find
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2011, 03:08:20 AM »
You Are 78% Evil

The sad thing is, no one knows to fear me. I intentionally hide that I'm Atheist but people that meet me seem to think that I'm: Gay, Christian and mentally challenged. I am so underestimated... doing evil is like taking candy from a baby and them thinking it was someone else. Like Megamind, doing evil gets boring... even worse when there's no recognition.

Offline Death over Life

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +25/-4
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2011, 11:15:55 PM »
Technically, if you were possessed by demons, it would be the demon doing the bad things.

If you wanna be more evil, just be less ethical and more prone to make decisions that hurt other people.

Or willingly take orders from someone who knows how to do real evil. 

Like a religious leader.

"No, this is right, cuz GOD sez it's right!  Now take this gun, and go into the preschool, and shoot everything that moves!"

Few people can even conceive of the evil that those who've convinced themselves that they're doing The Right Thing are capable of doing.

Maybe we should make a nice 'Grand Theft Auto' (GTA) kind of game, only with religious nutjobs doing terrorism to each other, instead of gangs.  At least then the 'senseless' violence in the game would make 'perfect sense'.

Because religious violence plays out PRECISELY the same as gang thuggery.

Go around and not only pop people of other religious faiths in the head with your 9mm, but get BONUS POINTS for the heathen atheists!

Pick a religion, and your own side has nothing but 'positive' role models, and the rest automatically become the most twisted, grotesque stereotypes of every religious affiliation.

Various flavors of Jihadists, various flavors of Jesus Junkies, Skinheads (redundant, next to Jesus Junkies), Satanists, Jews, Atheists, Sikhs, Buddhists, Hindus, etc.

Pick a religion and go through the CAMPAIGN MODE!  Receive your missions from god and go forth and do massive carnage!

Holy War, The Video Game!

There could be a massively multiplayer deathmatch mode, too. 

Pick a religion and go slaughter the heathens! 

Of course, people would play all different religions to see how the campaign plays out. 

See how many countries we can get it banned in!  Every poster comes with a roll of stickers with higher numbers on it, to keep it up to date.  "Banned in [8] Countries!"

Ironically, the game WOULD teach about the positive aspects of religious moderation and tolerance, by showing how fucked up everything is when we didn't have it.

Wow. And here I was thinking if you really wanted to be the most evil, just do suicide by this man:  :police:

I scored You Are 58% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.

I thought I'd be a lot more evil since I admit I can be an extremely heartless bastard at times, especially that I am very nihilistic at points in my atheism. Sprinkle on my misanthropy, and I thought I'd get a higher percentage for sure.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2011, 11:35:43 PM »
It would help your score a lot if you actually DO harm.

But gosh, I'm falling behind 'TruthSeeker'!  I gotta hurry up and get those unchecked boxes checked.

Of course, cheatin' on tests is (a little) evil, too. 

Offline Death over Life

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +25/-4
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2011, 11:45:41 PM »

Which is probably why my score wasnt higher. Very valid reason for me not being as evil. I guess I'm just evil in heart and mind, but not in actions. I'd probably be like Nahatma Ghandi in terms of actions lol!  ;D Works for me atm, since evil tends to be a very artistic form of art and I am an artist. I will also say, evil also has a sort of dark romanticism within it.

Then again, if we were to really go by beliefs here, I don't even believe in a good or evil and am way past such concepts.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2011, 01:15:12 AM »
I'd rather know I'm evil and not act on my evil impulses, than believe I'm 'blessedly good', and can do no wrong whatsoever.

Offline Ivellios

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • Seek and Ye Shall Find
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2011, 08:50:13 AM »

But gosh, I'm falling behind 'TruthSeeker'!  I gotta hurry up and get those unchecked boxes checked.

Of course, cheatin' on tests is (a little) evil, too.

One little naughty ability was being able to replicate other people's handwritting, especially those I was close to, whether they were my friend or that's who's paper I graded in class when the teacher was being lazy. If anyone ever suspected me, they never mentioned it while I was around.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2011, 05:01:52 AM »
Here are a couple of more ways to be evil, so you shouldn't do them:

Using 'vlc' (a free, open source, cross-platform video player), you can specify a youtube video URL, and it is fully capable of 'ripping' the video (and audio, or JUST the audio).  So all those nice youtube links with music are easily converted down to MP3 files, which can then find their way to your portable music player.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Subscribe to netflix, blockbuster, or both and rip those DVDs with 'handbrake' (another free, open source, cross-platform tool that re-encodes DVD content to m4v files, playable by VLC (and therefore ANY computer), a PS3, iOS device, etc.)  A single, inexpensive external 3TB USB hard drive can hold THOUSANDS of movies (though you'd want two, in order to have a back up).  You may need to use a commercial 'ripper' to rip certain mickey mouse titles that are 'copy protected' (a tiny minority of DVD titles, overall). 
http://handbrake.fr/

The benefits to these techniques over just 'downloading' content that has been encoded by others:

1. You won't be part of a monitored torrent and targeted by copyright lawsuit squatters who participate in torrents, and trace who ends up 'sharing' it, something that happens automatically with a torrent, unless you're a 'leech'.  Better privacy overall, since neither ripping technique is traceable.  At least not on-line.  I'm sure if you unwisely shared or resold your files on a massive scale, and managed somehow to miraculously get police attention, they could find you through standard police techniques.  But the IP lawsuit trolls won't ever get you.
http://venturebeat.com/2011/10/01/hurt-locker-torrent-lawsuit/

(Note: Those big 'cloud storage' solutions are a trap!  If you have pirate MP3s, and you store them online, the service provider is just a court order away from narcing you out.)

2. Since you encoded it, it has NOT been encoded by someone who included a virus in an especially 'corrupted' file.  Especially important to windoze users, for whom 99.99+% of all malware is written.

3. WYSIWYG.  You don't spend time downloading something, only to discover it's not what it claimed to be.

4. Bandwidth, for the DVDs.  If you have any kind of bandwidth limitations, the DVD rental is the way to go.  If you always get your 'two at a time' DVDs from netflix, rip them, and have them right back in the mailbox again, you can get four movies a week.  In a year, that's 208 movies added to your collection.  If you combined netflix and blockbuster rental plans, you could easily accumulate 400~500 movies a year, for the cost of a couple of dozen DVDs.

5. If you travel, you can easily carry a hundred m4v movies on a portable computer's internal hard drive, and playing them will consume vastly less power than spinning a bulky, wobbly piece of (easily lost) polycarbonate plastic. 

6. The DVD ripping is 100% perfectly LEGAL, if (and ONLY if) you own a copy of the original movie.  DVD, VHS, Beta, Laser, doesn't matter.  So if you have a library of DVDs (even a stupid-big one), you can rip them to a hard disk, and the kids won't get greasy fingerprints all over them, they can all stay nice and safe.  Then you can store all the DVDs in a couple of cake boxes and recycle the excess packaging to make room in your house for something else.  But only if you don't want to be evil.

7. One could theoretically coordinate with some close, equally evil friends and exchange the m4v files to accumulate massive libraries of movies very rapidly.  After all, those kid's movies add up real quick.

Offline Dawnus

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
    • Bereavement Without Belief
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »
Awww, only 26% evil, I feel such a wimp!
"An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her." Agatha Christie