Author Topic: How evil are you?  (Read 613 times)

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
How evil are you?
« on: October 29, 2011, 10:23:20 AM »
Just for shits and giggles I would like to see every one's 666th post. I bet there are some good ones out there :)

Here is mine:

Oh I don't know...I still struggle with the question of identity. Am I who I say I am or am I who you say I am?

Consider for shits and giggles Steve Martins character from The Jerk. He grew up a poor black boy, that is how he self identified and to him that is what he was.

So...I am not evil, just confused...and sometimes lonely  :-[
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline C

• Graduate
  • Darwins +26/-0
  • Counter-Theist Taskforce
Re: How evil are you?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 10:37:21 AM »
You meanie  :'(, you couldn't have waited until I got to my 666th post?

I hate you! :P
The Second C

Offline Anfauglir

• Darwins +407/-5
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 11:22:04 AM »
Hmmm....I apparently have 3,165 posts, but only 3,119 show up.  Which means my 666th post was one of the below.....

Yowza

or

Everyone gets one, single, shining chance at life.  It is wrong to curtail that.

Hmmm again.  Guess I just ain't that evil!
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +266/-34
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 11:35:49 AM »
If this post counts towards the total, then it's:

seriously, why wont christians or any theists for that matter, EVER reply to topics directed at them?

If it doesn't, then it's:

say "**** you! stop spreading your germs all around us!"

...I don't even remember posting the last one.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »
You meanie  :'( , you couldn't have waited until I got to my 666th post?

Don't hate  ;D

Just look at this as an opportunity to make a really great post for your 666th.

Looking at the samples provided thus far this thread could use a little excitement.

I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
  • Born with insight, and a raised fist.
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 02:58:59 PM »
My 666th...

Jesus wasn't a very good character IMO. Bit of a Gary Stu (isn't that the term?)...

I like my heroes to have flaws. Pitching him as "perfect" all the time, well, it makes him lame. Like superman. It's boring when the protaganist is an impervious boyscout.

Aside from that, I just can't relate to the guy. We have almost nothing in common.

1.)People pampered him his WHOLE LIFE. "Lord" this and "My savior!" that... Do you think Jesus ever had to bust his ass just to keep the lights on? He ever have to work a 12 hour shift or a 60 hour week? You think he ever had to hustle in order to put dinner on the table? Hell, the day he was born, here's three old guys showering him with fucking GOLD and SPICES. Spoiled rotten, and doesn't know the meaning of a hard days work. Just wander around in the desert, let whores wash your feet with their hair all day and then at sundown regurgitate some plagarized Tao to a bunch of ignorant goatherders while they barbeque you up some fresh lamb chops. Yeah. It's a hard knock life.

2.)Never had to worry about injury, sickness, death, poverty,... For himself OR the people he cared about. If someone he liked is suffering, booyakasha, here's a new heart, grammie. Sim-sim-salabim, let me cure your leporasy Frank ol' buddy.

3.)Went his whole life with no romance and died a virgin? How is that living? What kind of life is that? No love? No passion? That alone makes you half dead already.

4.)Never got in a fistfight? In the words of Tyler Durden, "How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"

It goes on and on. Jesus never experienced what it IS to be truly human. He might as well have been a robot.

And he says and does alot of things that are just straight up childish and spitefull. Smiting an innocent fig tree lol? Told one dude to "forget your dead parents, let the dead bury their own. Follow me now or not at all.", wouldn't lift a FINGER to prove himself to Herod, cursed some poor bastard FOR ETERNITY because he wasn't allowed to rest on the guy's doorstep even though he was a CONDEMNED CRIMINAL at the time, etc. etc.

Jesus was a pretentious doucheface, a judgemental drama queen, and a bit of an a**hole. Just like his dad and many of his followers. And whatever "enlightening" lessons he had to teach had been taught long before, by far better men (like Buddha), so the guy was utterly unoriginal, too.

If I met him in life, I'm absolutely positive I wouldn't like him. And I'd probably strangle the s**t out of him with my bare hands for not stopping the atrocities his followers have commited.

So yeah. f**k Jesus. f**k 'em right in the ear.

Lol... Evil enough? If you're a Christian, I'm pretty much the devil according to this.  ;D
Born with insight, and a raised fist.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +266/-34
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 03:00:28 PM »
say "**** you! stop spreading your germs all around us!"

Ignore my math on that post; that's the 666th one.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 03:06:26 PM by Lucifer »
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2011, 03:18:22 PM »
"Don'tcha know the dead rise up every election and vote?"

But as for 'evil'-ness, you have no idea. 

Online Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-0
  • You know
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2011, 04:46:18 PM »
Mine wasn't evil at all.  I posted Nas's "Life's a Bitch" in the "What are you listening to right now?" thread with this message:

We all went into exited little kid mode when Nas and AZ and them went on though.  Pete Rock AND DJ Premier?!  At the same time?!

(Referring to Nas' performance at Rock the Bells LA)

I'm on some fanboy shit.

I celebrate the man's entire catalog.

Also:

You meanie  :'(, you couldn't have waited until I got to my 666th post?

]

I didn't even realize it was my 666th when I posted.  I wasted an opportunity to express all the evil that's in my heart.  But you don't have to go through your life saddled with that regret.
Nah son...

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2011, 07:08:07 PM »
Damn, mine was...

transparency my ass.

Kind of lame for 666.

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2011, 07:30:12 PM »
transparency my ass.

^^^ lol... Was that a request? I'm sure you could find some South American plastic surgeon willing to make the attempt.

Personally, I'd like a transparent face.

I'd make a fortune in a metal band. Might impact my love life a little though.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2011, 08:15:40 PM »
More transparent faces...

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2011, 08:33:58 PM »
Wow.  That was...different.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2011, 08:38:02 PM »
Could be worse...

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2011, 08:53:39 PM »
Wow. That other video is the first time I've seen Gaga un-weirdified. Like, not wearing an airplane nose-cone on her head or glueing feet to her hands and elbows on her face or whatever.

She actually appears to be good looking! My stars! At least, her image in the video is nice. Never know what the real McCoy is like in the age of video filters and CGI thigh-acne removal and air-brushing of course. She might be a mutated swamp donkey if you caught her on the street.

I've seen her here and there looking *semi* normal, like a human I mean, and she's a pretty solid 6. Very much reminds me of the awkward arty chick from the drama dept. in highschool who was always asking you to read her half-finished poetry and talking about Grease and just LOOOOVED that one really long Meatloaf song.

Memoriiiiiies.... In the cornerrrrrr of my miiiiind....

I'm leaning towards thinking she's a CGI construct in this video.

Very nice ass for a white girl though. THAT part of her is actually authentic - I do my booty homework. Gotta give credit where it's due ya know. Booty gets a high 8.

Play it again, Sam! Pander to my inner gay, weird artsy lady-thing!

PANDER TO ME ALLLLL NIGHT LONG!

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2011, 12:10:01 AM »
Speaking of inner gay, When I first got the idea for this thread it was because I was looking over my previous posts and before I realized that you had to count backwards to get to the 666th comment I thought mine was

I had a dream last night that Obama was giving me a reach around. Isn't that weird?

Offline pingnak

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2011, 12:19:30 AM »
It looks like Weird Al's face is being pasted onto a female dancer's face.  Most likely she was wearing some dots, and the computer automagically stuck Al's face on it.

But it's still really, really creepy.

Offline Ivellios

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • Seek and Ye Shall Find
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 08:38:16 AM »
Sign that the hamsters were taking unauthorized breaks. Time to retire the batch and get some fresh ones. However, you're supposed to have the new ones before you release or "retire" the old ones. Guess they expired before some new ones could be collected.

Edit: Post 666. BWAHAHAHA!

When I joined, I thought I wouldn't get around to making a 666th post. I usually move on, long before then.

Offline monkeymind

• Fellow
  • Darwins +44/-4
  • I don't understand what I know about it!
    • How To Know If You Are A Real Christian
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 08:54:53 AM »
Did you see ABC's Dan Harris interview 2 preachers that still preach, but no longer believe?

One, a Baptist preacher, says he'll quit preaching as soon as he can find a way. He is afraid his skill set won't help him re-employ and he's worries about his wife, family and friends abandoning him when they find out about his atheism.

Both had their voices changed and faces blurred for the interview. And both claim they are atheists. One clearly stated that he lost his faith after continually reading the bible.

ADDED: Oh yeah, Diane Sawyer asked Dan if he thot that they would change their belief back. He said no, not from what he can tell.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:58:15 AM by monkeymind »
Truthfinder:the birds adapt and change through million of years in order to survive ,is that science, then cats should evolve also wings to better catch the birds
Mailbag:On a side note, back in college before my conversion, I actually saw a demon sitting next to me in critical thinking class.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +290/-80
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 10:50:17 AM »
My 666th post on this website:

from the topic "Creationism on Mars?"

Quote from: Nam
Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 02:21:41 PM

How does water from Earth travel all the way to Mars?  Oh, are these people who believe the world is flat, and it fell off Earth and travelled there, somehow?

Idiotic theories people have.

-Nam

I remember making that comment.

-Nam
This is my signature "Nam", don't I have nice typing skills?

Offline pingnak

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2012, 03:51:50 PM »
You can't call them 'theories'.  A theory would have something to back it up.

Just idle hypotheses.  Or more accurately: rants.

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2012, 03:41:26 PM »
Necroposting for the heck of it, actually for a note in one of the other topics:

I have a coloring book with dinosaurs attacking the ark along with some angels.  I'll need to see if I can find it and scan some images in.

For the record, it's this book here that I'm talking about:

Never did get around to scanning them.  World class procrastination.

Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2012, 11:15:11 PM »

Offline BaalServant

• Graduate
  • Darwins +8/-1
  • Praise Ba'al really hard!
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2012, 12:00:16 AM »
Somebody here has number 6666 coming up, but I can't remember who.

My 66th post -
With those thoughts in mind, it really makes existence depressing and of course, ultimately meaningless.

Yeah, it's actually not depressing.  It's actually quite a relief not second guessing every action and always looking over one's shoulder for a god's approval.  It makes the consequences of your actions that much more real, since they're not part of some god's worthiness testing simulation.

In dealing with the apologetics, it just takes realizing that these suppositions are just suppositions that don't rely on any reality, only threats. 

Supposing one is pitiful for disbelieving a religion still does nothing to validate the religion. 

Saying it's foolish to disagree with your religion is the same style of empty supposition.

Claiming nothing matters outside of your religion is as futile and depressing of an outlook one can take.  Where would we be if not for the things that people thought important to question and learn about and build before their short existence was over?
.   ###$$$$$$$$$$$$###
   ################
   ###  PRAISE BA'AL  ####
 #### FOR THE ALTAR ####
##### OF BA'AL!!!!!! #####
####################

Offline Poseidon

• Graduate
  • Darwins +24/-0
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2012, 07:08:36 PM »
Cool video Pingnak. That must be your evil 666 post. Way to go dude!

Offline pingnak

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2012, 09:31:03 PM »
I still have a little over 100 posts to get my triple-evil 1998.