Author Topic: the piscine christ (not to be confused with the piss christ)  (Read 681 times)

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
the piscine christ (not to be confused with the piss christ)
« on: October 27, 2011, 04:24:49 AM »
....jesus was a literal fish out of water. 

Not to be confused with piss christ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ

You will become fishers of men was a most revelatory comment.

jesus raising the dead while wearing his customary mobile aquarium

sermon on the mount

One of the most controversial aspects of the divine teachings of jesus is the apparent contradiction and disagreement regarding what he actually said during his miniseries(sic) on earth, but this quandary is immediately cleared once the rational observer realises the difficulty of understanding what jesus was saying through his waterfilled helm.

a couple more images  showing the poor technical understanding the locals had of jesus's from the sea magic/science.

Here god has returned to his real habitat .

And his followers soon found it impossible to walk in his footsteps, as he once walked on water, but hints remain however distorted over time
 eg. The Holy Roman See (typographic error from Sea)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_See
the Holy See, the episcopal see of Rome, dates back to early Christian times. Ambassadors are officially accredited not to the Vatican City State but to "the Holy See", and papal representatives to states and international organizations are recognized as representing the Holy See, not the Vatican City State.

Elsewhere, there is ample proof  (even while just skimming the surface) that the bible is a false construct of Satan (the snake) the sea snake...

We were not created from dust, this is an insane idea. As insane as calling a water planet Earth. It is known that we came from the oceans.

Satan has distorted everything.
Look at Adam even his name shows Satan's arrogance  A-Dam against the water god piscine triurinial(sic) .

And Eve distorted by satan to be the duped disruptor and blamed and shamed for eternity was in fact god's favourite.
She was the balance bringer, the harmony and the handmaiden of god  her name eve is the water always finds it's level as she stands with el (the supreme god) at her beginning and her end.

And satan supposedly offered her what, a dead sea apple 
Quote from: Mark Twain
Nothing grows in the flat, burning desert around it but weeds and the Dead Sea apple, the poets say is beautiful to the eye, but crumbles to ashes and dust when you break it.
AKA
Quote from:  S.B.Griffin
apples of sodom, a kind of gallnut coming from Arabia
(not to be confused with the dead sea apple scrolls)

But in truth there was no tree of knowledge of good and evil, why could anyone ever believe a god would be stupid enough to leave such a loaded gun lying around for the innocents to blow their minds out with.

No, Satan brutally pushed Adam into the undertow of self awareness, and Eve jumped in to try and save him. But the scales washed from their eyes and the scales fell from their piscine (made in his image) bodies and they found they were naked, and forgot their place there in paradise and crawled up onto the land.

So Satan is cursed with a dry humour, and is banned to that lesser realm also, to travel the planet on his belly eating dust.

But with all good religious belief, there is dissension elsewhere

Quote from: Sahih Muslim Number 1307
"Jabir reported: "I heard Allah's messenger as saying: "The throne of Iblis (Satan's name) is upon the ocean and he sends detachments in order to put people to trial and the most important figure in his eyes is the one who is most notorious in sowing the seed of dissension.""

...but one must recognise that symbols do not lie and the fish symbol remains to this day the surest sign of the piscine christ.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 04:30:29 AM by kin hell »
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +677/-28
  • Karma mooch
Re: the piscine christ (not to be confused with the piss christ)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 07:54:55 AM »
the real jesus?

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 09:40:02 AM »
Jesus was Atlantean? How deep does this rabbit hole go?
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 12:59:08 PM »
So the Jesus Fish is not a recycled fertility symbol (face the nose up), but representational.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 09:32:16 PM »
the real jesus?

http://0.tqn.com/d/movies/1/0/W/S/W/megamind-minion-photo.jpg

.......good to see they at least included the monkey genes.   
 You will notice how satan as always tries to confuse the true nature of our past.
That Sea Monkeys have been relegated to the back pages of comics is proof of Satan's forked tongue discourse.

Jesus was Atlantean? How deep does this rabbit hole go?

jayb it is dangerous to talk about this on such a public site.  Yes jesus was/is an Atlantean, he was also divinely of Aryan blood even though born to a virgin jewess. (And that secret has widely been disseminated without being directly mentioned in all the "blond hair blue eyed jesus" images that are our historical legacy.

and even here, agents of Satan and devotees of the holy dollar seek to distort history and claim the heavens below as their own.

http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/atlantis666/x.html
The Globalization movement was founded by the Illuminati in the eighteenth century, who regarded themselves as inheritors of an ancient occult tradition, which now defines the activities of those modern groups who continue to pursue the original plan.

The Illuminati regard themselves as Aryans, a superior race that inhabited Atlantis, and who were offspring of divine beings that intermarried with the descendants of Cain.

Having replaced the Bible account of the past, the Illuminati appropriated the educational system to teach instead the myth of "Western Civilization"

....and the "rabbit hole" itself as phrase again indicates the perverse nature of the slippery evil we are dealing with.

supposedly referring to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (and that's a whole other tale I will not get into here)
..."rabbit hole" instead of being an expression denoting entry into the surreal and paradoxical, is a contraction and distortion both textually and in meaning of the original phrase "Rabbi's thole".

A thole (don't verbalise that too quickly or loudly especially if you have a lisp) is defined as
both
1. (Transport / Nautical Terms) a wooden pin or one of a pair, set upright in the gunwales of a rowing boat to serve as a fulcrum in rowing
2. verb to put up with, or to bear, or to suffer...

we are afloat on the sea of life, without a thole we get nowhere....

So rabbi's thole originally denoted the paradox understood by all rabbi's of having prophesied the coming of the lord from the deep, and then killing him with those most earthly icons ....namely pinning him to a cross (a tree rooted to the earth) with iron nails (from ore from the very earth). And when jesus lifted his eye to call out in his agonies, it wasn't lifting his eyes to the heavens, but lifting his eyes to pool his salt tears as representation of the real salt water heaven.

.....washing our sins away with his tears.

And still truth slips into the bible, when the spear enters the piscine christ's chest it is not blood that comes out (blood represents more iron of the earth) but water.

Down the rabbit hole is a result of the same deliberate distortion as

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. We must be over the rainbow."
Where the question of ... to where we are travelling over the rainbow? ...is hidden in the names Toto and Kansas  .....To Satan OK

Rainbows are not a gift from god as sign that we will never suffer another flood.   This is completely opposite to the truth.
More deceitful nonsense from Satan, hiding the fact that we are meant to return to that watery heaven. The fact that we witness rainbows is just further proof that we are still in Satan's demesne.

There are no rainbows underwater.

So the Jesus Fish is not a recycled fertility symbol (face the nose up), but representational.

Yes. 

If you face the fish symbol vertically you are working directly for Satan.
The symbol then represents the most iconic rocket ships, and as has been known for millennia, if god had wanted us to fly he would've given us wings.
We were stupid enough to leave the ocean having been tricked by Satan and now he aims to take us even further from it by being the wind beneath our wings.

Why else would we display such knowledge as the world is flat, because from the evidence of our earliest memories, we would've only ever seen the flat surface above us apart from those apostates breaking on through to the other side (whales etc) as they jump through the skin of the heavenly realm into the sinful surrounds.
Our whale hunting was a result of our vestigial memory naming whales as anathema and needing killing, it is only gods forgiveness that has ruled them as safe (mostly) of course the nations still whaling are not graced with our closeness to god and follow false religions and thus are still hunt them for reasons they cannot even name.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 09:46:01 PM by kin hell »
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

Offline pingnak

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 11:22:01 PM »
Sort o' like the Sea People?
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s06e07-the-simpsons-already-did-it

can't see that in australia (existing contractual obligations etc) bugger it

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 11:36:51 PM »
Sort o' like the Sea People?
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s06e07-the-simpsons-already-did-it

can't see that in australia (existing contractual obligations etc) bugger it

Cartman orders some "Sea People" from the back of a comic book and waits 15 weeks for them to arrive in the mail. Getting all excited and having fantasies about how much fun he is going to have with them and well, you can guess the rest.
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 11:40:36 PM »
There are other ways to watch
http://www.watchsouthparkonline.net/season-6/episode-7-simpsons-already-did-it/

Actually, the sea people are shipped overnight, put in a teacher's coffee, combined with human semen, and much hilarity, with a Butters side-plot of mayhem.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 11:45:32 PM »
Actually, the sea people are shipped overnight, put in a teacher's coffee, combined with human semen, and much hilarity, with a Butters side-plot of mayhem.

My bad, I sometimes confuse my life with television. I forget which is which...meh.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 12:13:19 AM »
thesimpsonsdidit????   funny show....

plus had to heist pingnak's perfect christ image

So a nearer image of undead zombie fish raptor jesus.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:27:51 AM by kin hell »

Offline pingnak

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 12:40:58 AM »
The best proof from computer simulation, yes. 

Incontrovertible.

Is that a car with a rag top that leaks all over the driveway?

Offline pingnak

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 12:47:21 AM »
There are also these other images...

of fish in environment suits, out walking around.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:53:46 AM by pingnak »

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 11:45:54 AM »
nah, Abe is JC

"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 07:17:24 PM »

a convert   .............. you will become fishers of men

a preacher   ....the word of god has proven difficult to understand

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 08:40:18 AM »
mmm, so those "true disciples" are those with the "innsmouth look"?   ;)
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

Offline pingnak

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 02:35:49 PM »
Well, it's so hard to nyarlathotep... I mean 'nail' that down.

Offline kcrady

• Reader
  • Darwins +406/-1
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Cephalopod Overlord
    • My blog
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 03:39:35 PM »
"The question of whether atheists are, you know, right, typically gets sidestepped in favor of what is apparently the much more compelling question of whether atheists are jerks."

--Greta Christina

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 08:37:34 PM »
mmm, so those "true disciples" are those with the "innsmouth look"?   ;)
actually vel I'd never heard of that so thanks for the quirky

As so often is the case, the truth cannot be suppressed by Satan.
H.P. Lovecraft  Whose name alone announces his beliefs (the craft in which to ply piscine christ's sea of love) indeed was a true disciple who had undergone the sainted physical reformation to Innsmouth Visage.

His works are necessarily opaque and filled with hidden meaning that only the innermost adept may decipher.
Of course some are simpler to decode than others.
The title of his seminal work "The Shadow over Innsmouth" undoubtedly refers to Satan as the shadow over all who follow christ's dictum of "do this in my name"
(Innsmouth being the shibboleth contraction of the faithfuls' phrase  ...In His Mouth lies the Truth)
In direct mocking reference to this the Romans hung a sign above christ on his cross reading
INRI In Nomine Regurgitated Ignorantia  (In the name of regurgitated ignorance)

(I will not address the hidden Cthulhu/piscine christ paradoxes here on such a public forum, but I do take heart that people here are defying the ever present risks and at least testing the waters).

Well, it's so hard to nyarlathotep... I mean 'nail' that down.
  It is a brave man who utters a true name of one of Satan's guises in public. He is not called the crawling chaos for nought pingnak and I hope you have taken the necessary precautionary rituals   >I don't mind the use of the duck oil nor even the seven passes of the fingernails down the blackboard, it is the raven's feather down the throat (no matter how momentary) that I cannot stand<

This is the work of Satan's Spawn.
This is typical of the awkward but slippery methods employed to hide the truth from us all.
But so often Satan's plans can be seen to be the false constructs that they are. Logic and awareness will always defeat them.

At 1:05 "we can dynamite "Devil Reef"    here Satan blatantly inverts reality, black becomes white, and the big enough lie told loudly enough becomes reality.
Satan is exiled from heaven, there is no Devil Reef there. This video is all disinformation, lies and propaganda.
And don't get me started on the obviously crude rubber suits and shoddy CG effects (so often the hallmark of Satan's minions).
That video is a fraud Kcrady.
By your avatar we shall know you, and holy Lovecraft's Cthulhu seems indication enough that you were innocent and well intentioned.............

Elsewhere the truth will out   
In The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion the quest "A Shadow over Hackdirt" entails rescuing a girl captive from the cultist village of Hackdirt was a misguided attempt by the Innsmouthians to show the truth to Satan's distortions.
Hack-dirt being an obvious reference to the serpent's curse of eternally eating dust. But the whole effect was subverted by the unfortunate early labelling of the work as a Poe.

some other ichthyic disemmination

the mighty fin

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 08:52:45 AM »
glad to educate you, Kin.  Excellent post but hmmm, a bit to revelatory for the secret council....  poor kin hell, alas we knew him well  ;D