Author Topic: Christian Sex  (Read 950 times)

Offline ungod

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +15/-9
  • WWGHA Member
Christian Sex
« on: October 23, 2011, 05:23:02 PM »
Why do Christians persist in having sex? After all, it's a worse sin than dropping napalm on gook children.
Wouldn't you expect a Christian couple planning marriage to arrange for the husband to have sperm stored, and then get castrated so the couple don't have to endure the animalistic sinful degrading act of coitus. The wife can keep her virginity intact, yet they can have children through artificial insemination. The children will be of immaculate conception, just like Jesus and his mother!
It's puzzling that such isn't common practice amongst Christians.

Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.
Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding. - Martin Luther

"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Hitler

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
Re: Christian Sex
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 05:54:29 PM »
<-------------------------*Not sure if serious*

Because... people are wired to want sex, and being a christian doesn't change that?   :?
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline albeto

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +71/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 11:41:49 AM »
The Shakers developed their communities for this very reason.  Paul said it would be better if people could remain like him - celibate (thus the inspiration for Catholic priests and nuns [insert jokes, irony and trauma here]).  But he says if you can't do that, then it's better to be married. Whew.  Lots of christians feel that particular loophole is awesome.  Others don't think about it, cherry-pickers that they are, they'd rather focus on populating the earth for god's glory.  The "quiverfull movement" is quite popular in evangelical and conservative catholic communities. 

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 12:19:50 PM »
Is the racial slur of "gook" necessary?

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline gonegolfing

• Reader
  • Darwins +23/-2
  • God ?...Don't even get me started !
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 01:00:29 PM »
Why do Christians persist in having sex? After all, it's a worse sin than dropping napalm on gook children.
Wouldn't you expect a Christian couple planning marriage to arrange for the husband to have sperm stored, and then get castrated so the couple don't have to endure the animalistic sinful degrading act of coitus. The wife can keep her virginity intact, yet they can have children through artificial insemination. The children will be of immaculate conception, just like Jesus and his mother!
It's puzzling that such isn't common practice amongst Christians.

What the fuck is all this nonsense then ?  :o

And I agree, why the gook slur towards children ? Are you a messed up Nam Vet or something ?

If you're simply having what you call some fun, then I would leave out contemptuous terms next time. They're not funny.

;)

"I believe that there is no God. I'm beyond atheism"....Penn Jillette.

Offline ungod

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +15/-9
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 04:45:01 AM »

-Nam

Aw gee, ya found a strawman! Sorry, I don't wanna play. Have you read, "Jesus was a Gook" - available at
http://www2.iath.virginia.edu/sixties/HTML_docs/Texts/Narrative/Ridenhour_Jesus_01.html

Makes you proud to be an American!
Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding. - Martin Luther

Offline ungod

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +15/-9
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 07:39:28 AM »

And I agree, why the gook slur towards children ? Are you a messed up Nam Vet or something ?

If you're simply having what you call some fun, then I would leave out contemptuous terms next time. They're not funny.

;)

The Vietnamese people were subjected to the virulent racism of the occupying American army. The Vietnamese people were regularly referred to as "gooks," "slants" and "dinks" by American troops. It's important to remember that this racism started with the top brass. General Westmoreland believed that the "oriental doesn't value life in the same way as a westerner." While this could be dismissed as the casual bigotry of a son of a rich southern family, in other cases it bordered on the genocidal. Colonel George S. Patton III, son of the notorious Second World War general and a combat commander in Vietnam, sent out Christmas cards in 1968 which read: "From Colonel and Mrs. George S. Patton III-Peace on Earth." The attached Christmas cards contained photographs of Viet Cong soldiers dismembered and stacked in a pile. This racism worked its way down to the troops through basic training. As one combat veteran recalled basic training, "The only thing they told us about the Viet Cong was they were gooks. They were to be killed."

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Asia/Vietnam_War_US_Lost.html
How can you denigrate official US policy? So unpatriotic!

It is puzzling how one can read claims of Atheists possessing higher IQ's than believers, yet simple satire is a flyby...

Offline gonegolfing

• Reader
  • Darwins +23/-2
  • God ?...Don't even get me started !
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 08:18:13 AM »

;)

The Vietnamese people were subjected to the virulent racism of the occupying American army. The Vietnamese people were regularly referred to as "gooks," "slants" and "dinks" by American troops. It's important to remember that this racism started with the top brass. General Westmoreland believed that the "oriental doesn't value life in the same way as a westerner." While this could be dismissed as the casual bigotry of a son of a rich southern family, in other cases it bordered on the genocidal. Colonel George S. Patton III, son of the notorious Second World War general and a combat commander in Vietnam, sent out Christmas cards in 1968 which read: "From Colonel and Mrs. George S. Patton III-Peace on Earth." The attached Christmas cards contained photographs of Viet Cong soldiers dismembered and stacked in a pile. This racism worked its way down to the troops through basic training. As one combat veteran recalled basic training, "The only thing they told us about the Viet Cong was they were gooks. They were to be killed."

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Asia/Vietnam_War_US_Lost.html
How can you denigrate official US policy? So unpatriotic!

It is puzzling how one can read claims of Atheists possessing higher IQ's than believers, yet simple satire is a flyby...

Because I'm not American. 

I view the above radical form of American patriotism as a manifestation of mental illness.  :P

But Alas!!--Living in the barren backwater outpost called Canada, as I do, and myself in the awe inspiring comforts and conveniences of an igloo, how could anything I have to say hold any importance to a genius American like you ?

Your satire was little more complex than you think.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 08:20:14 AM by gonegolfing »
"I believe that there is no God. I'm beyond atheism"....Penn Jillette.

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
  • Born with insight, and a raised fist.
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 11:27:50 AM »
Slap in the clip, rack the slide back, go hide cracker!
Kike gook spic, a froggy mick or nigga - TRICK, tell hell Raymond K. sent ya
Have ya sippin' liquid brimstone like fine wine or hard liqra
Best behead the threads wit' Down's Syndrome, cos' it's gonna get ya banned quicka

I'm flippin' dykes back to likin' dudes, my style got them lines blurry
A golfer and that dude from 'Nam got ya cornered, and ya'd best worry
Now they gotchya sweatin' like a black man on trial with an all white jury
And a million women scorned will never touch they fury

Didn't think a little "gook" was gonna f**k up yer fine OP, but ya rolled them dice
And now ya called down the wrath of a Canuck with a 9 iron and a wicked slice
f**k a Christ, but ya need a savior like a Chinaman needs rice
s**t's gone south since ya mouth wrote a check that couldn't cop the price

Now I'm just playin' witness to some witless s**t amused
But I ain't here to judge nobody wit' big gay Yahweh in the room
I just put the light into yer eyes like I'm Edison in bloom,
And I bring more heat to your clique than rooftops in June

Now WHAT.

16 line rhyme inferno. I spit hot fiyah bitches!

And f**k them dirty ass Sumarians.  >:(
Born with insight, and a raised fist.

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
  • (Rama, avatar of Vishnu)
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 11:29:36 AM »
I view the above radical form of American patriotism as a manifestation of mental illness.

Narcissism explicitly.  One symptom of narcissists I had the displeasure to deal with it is that they think their self-centered way is common sense and you share it too.  Sometimes in a very kindly way they explain it carefully that they are owed 95% and you 5% really expecting you will do a facepalm and say, "Of course.  How foolish of me not to notice."

One narcissist I complained of him wasting my time and in a truly kindly way he tried to comfort me by saying that it was all right, he had the time.  He really thought my angry tone was directed at myself, that I was beating myself up for failing him.

And now to the specific example.  At the beginning of the Iraq War the National Review had an article "Unpatriotic Conservatives" meaning one who opposed the invasion.  I glanced at the beginning of the article and one of the first conservatives pointed out was a Canadian.

So acc to the National Review:
    A patriotic American is an American who supports America with no further consideration.
    A patriotic Canadian is an Canadian who supports America with no further consideration.

The writer and editors had no idea of what they had said.

That, ladies and gentleman, is a collective narcissism.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »
Quote from: RaymondKHessel Reply #8 on: Today at 11:27:50 AM

What I find hilarious about that is the fact that all the profanities (fuck, shit etc.,) have asterisks in them.  What's up with that, yo?

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 11:39:45 AM »
I'm keeping it clean for Jesus. :-\

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:45:04 AM by RaymondKHessel »

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 11:42:08 AM »
Fuck Jesus.  I mean Jesús.

-Nam

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 11:46:39 AM »
f**k Jesus.  I mean Jesús.

-Nam

The FCC has invaded WWGHA.

They're fucking with your fucks, too.

And yet, derivitives seem perfectly acceptable. This kind of inconsistancy is obviously the work of Jesus.

f**k him right in the ear!

Ack, god damn it. What's a man got to do to get a good solid singular f**k around here!?  >:(
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:49:46 AM by RaymondKHessel »

Offline Zankuu

• Reader
  • Darwins +135/-3
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 04:02:02 PM »

-Nam

Aw gee, ya found a strawman! Sorry, I don't wanna play.

You don't understand what a strawman fallacy is, do you?
Leave nothing to chance. Overlook nothing. Combine contradictory observations. Allow yourself enough time. -Hippocrates of Cos

Offline Backspace

• Reader
  • Darwins +56/-0
  • IXNAY
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 08:12:20 PM »
"The Bible taught me that sex is is a dirty awful sin you will burn in hell for, and should only be done with someone you love."

Can't remember the comedian who said it.
There is no opinion so absurd that a preacher could not express it.
-- Bernie Katz

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 01:09:20 PM »
To Zankuu,

I do.  It's just I dislike racism, even in jest.  The only time I find it necessary, is when a proper point is being made.  I don't see that here.

-Nam

Offline LadyLucy

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • No one leaves the Nightosphere
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 02:01:17 PM »
People love sex. We are animals afterall, right? And depending on religious preference, it encourages breeding. Because as far as I know, in order for any species to basically survive, they need to breed. And that mentality has been passed on for thousands of years, leaving behind traces of it in religion. In more modern society, that mentality is dying down because people no longer need a dozen children in case some of them die off before the other, or for labor/income needs.