Author Topic: Womens rights  (Read 342 times)

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
Womens rights
« on: October 20, 2011, 07:31:25 PM »
WoW... is all i can say... So many fails in this one but can you expect from religion...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/20/nyregion/bus-segregation-of-jewish-women-prompts-review.html?ref=religionandbelief
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline pingnak

Re: Womens rights
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 11:00:26 PM »
I like the 'man in the street' interviews where they ask women's opinions of 'Women's Suffrage', and they say they are against it.
http://www.google.com/search?q=women%27s+suffrage&tbo=p&tbm=vid&source=vgc&hl=en&aq=f

Sorta like 'DHMO', really.

Offline natlegend

• Reader
  • Darwins +64/-0
  • I'll bleed for my own 'sins' thank you very much
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 11:10:44 PM »
Wow, wish I was in NY so I could catch that bus and sit in the very front seat. Anyone who tried to move me would be in for an ugly surprise!
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Offline pingnak

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 11:49:19 PM »
Where do cross-dressers sit?

Offline Noman Peopled

• Reader
  • Darwins +24/-1
  • [insert wittycism]
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 03:46:46 AM »
Perhaps they have a point. We should at least hear them out and make an informed decision based on the strength of everyone's arguments.

The women is in the back. The men are in the front.

Okay, that's a wrap.

Seriously, I don't have words for the frustration I feel whenever I learn another of people still having to argue about the most ridiculously basic shit like this. In the most scientifically, technologically, and economically most advanced parts of the world, no less.
Doesn't this violate human rights? Just saying. We can't demand them from China or Syria and then "respect" hasidic practices in our own back yard.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:49:27 AM by Noman Peopled »
"Deferinate" itself appears to be a new word... though I'm perfectly carmotic with it.
-xphobe

Offline gonegolfing

• Reader
  • Darwins +23/-2
  • God ?...Don't even get me started !
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 07:07:50 AM »
WoW... is all i can say... So many fails in this one but can you expect from religion...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/20/nyregion/bus-segregation-of-jewish-women-prompts-review.html?ref=religionandbelief

NYT:......"Even if the buses allow women to sit in the front, it may take longer for male riders to feel comfortable. As Asaf Amitay, a 35-year-old regular rider on the bus, rode home to Borough Park, he made it clear that he did not believe that women should be seated in the front.

“I don’t like it,” he said. “The women is in the back. The men are in the front.” "

So the males won't feel comfortable about the women being in the front of the bus ?  ...And yet they feel comfortable wearing those ridiculous Sable fur wheels on their heads, for which an animal has been killed ?!!

Stupid chimp fucktards  >:(

"I believe that there is no God. I'm beyond atheism"....Penn Jillette.

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 07:11:28 AM »
I like the 'man in the street' interviews where they ask women's opinions of 'Women's Suffrage', and they say they are against it.
http://www.google.com/search?q=women%27s+suffrage&tbo=p&tbm=vid&source=vgc&hl=en&aq=f

Sorta like 'DHMO', really.

I had seen an episode of the man show where they went around asking that question. I was amazed at how many women that did not know what that was.
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »
These dickwads make me seriously reconsider my stance on anti-semitism.  I have half a mind to hire a dozen strippers to ride in the front of the bus for a whole day. 
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 04:14:27 PM »
I think I speak for all men here when I say there is nothing in the universe that will make us more uncomfortable than seeing a woman sitting in the front of a bus.  I mean just look at this.

Are you not disgusted?  This is sick.  My great great great grandpappy didn't fight and die in the wars to see our society degrade to levels such as this. ;D
On a side note, it took me a few word search combinations and several minutes to find a picture of women sitting in the front of a bus.
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson