Author Topic: 9-11 conspiracy theory  (Read 3331 times)

Offline YY

• Graduate
  • Darwins +1/-21
9-11 conspiracy theory
« on: October 19, 2011, 08:51:19 PM »
Totally not right. You said I thought the govt did it. Not at all. I don't know who did it. All I know is that there is not enough evidence to support the official story.
which means, that you think that ther is something else.  Okay, dear, show me this. And yes, I am right now being condescending. 

Just one of MANY ways to prove the official story needs further investigation.

Hole in Pentagon: 65 feet across.
757 Wingspan: 124 feet, 10 inches.
The plane does not fit!

You would know wouldn't you. Now I see where all this hate comes from.
my how "clever".  Gee, dear, trying to declare I'm a drug user?  Nice lie. Go ahead, prove your accusation. 

This is not an accusation. It's a slam.
If I said Yo mama so fat, when she goes into a restaurant, she gets an estimate, I don't need to prove it.
If I said Yo mama so fat, A picture of her fell off the wall, I don't need to prove it. 
If I said Yo mama so fat, When she fell in love, she broke it, I don't need to prove it.
If I said Yo mama so fat, When she walked in front of the TV I missed 3 commercials.
, I don't need to prove it.
If I said Yo mama so fat, she crossed the street in front of me so I swerved to the right and ran out of gas..., I don't need to prove it.
If I said Yo mama so fat, your daddy take her to the beach to sell shade, I don't need to prove it.
If I said Yo mama so fat, she doesn't wear a teddy, she wears a grizzly, I don't need to prove it.
If I said Yo mama so fat, when she walks around with stilleto's on she strikes oil..., I don't need to prove it.

Would you rather have me believe like a Born Again Fundy? You're kinda driving me in that direction. OK, I'm just joking.
ah, the claim of "just joking".  Nothing like that to show how serious you actually are.  Sorry dear but I would rather have you actually being smart and recognizing reality, not some idiot who decides that whatever makes them feel good is perfectly fine.  this is a rather pathetic false dichotomy.  You are as bad as a born again fundy,  with your willful ignorance.  Just as bad.  There is nothing about you or your primitive beliefs that are admirable.  This is exactly the silliness described by Greta Christina, confused theists who are sure that atheists should respect their less than vile religions since they are "not" born again fundies. 

I hardly give a rats ass if you respect my religion and I'm not asking that of you at all. You can keep trying to justify your hate, but you're totally wasting your breath.

Offline C

• Graduate
  • Darwins +26/-0
  • Counter-Theist Taskforce
Re: 9-11 conspiracy theory
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 09:21:33 PM »
Just one of MANY ways to prove the official story needs further investigation.

Hole in Pentagon: 65 feet across.
757 Wingspan: 124 feet, 10 inches.
The plane does not fit!

SIGH:

Hmm, I'm still skeptical and completely not one of the sheeple! Where is the wreckage?! I WANT ANSWERS DAMMIT.  &)

This is not an accusation. It's a slam.

Okay?

I hardly give a rats ass if you respect my religion and I'm not asking that of you at all. You can keep trying to justify your hate, but you're totally wasting your breath.

I hardly give a rat's ass about a religion that pretty much screws up everything in society and a culture. Also, um, we're typing, not talking, so we're not wasting our breath. (Conspiracy!!) And I am going to say this:

I. Hate. Christianity.

Now, to justify it? No need to justify it. One look at the world answers it all.
The Second C

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 09:39:11 PM »
if the plane don't fit, you must acquit...bwa ha ha ha ha ha....

;D

Offline YY

• Graduate
  • Darwins +1/-21
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 09:50:50 PM »
Hmm, I'm still skeptical and completely not one of the sheeple! Where is the wreckage?! I WANT ANSWERS DAMMIT.  &)

So you're saying that three pictures are enough to convince you that the story you're being fed is true? LOL

Want more evidence?  http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/explosive_residues.html

The implications of the discovery of unspent aluminothermic explosives and matching residues in World Trade Center dust are staggering. There is no conceivable reason for there to have been tons of high explosives in the Towers except to demolish them, and demolition is blatantly incompatible with the official 9/11 narrative that the skyscrapers collapsed as a result of the jetliner impacts and fires.

Offline C

• Graduate
  • Darwins +26/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 10:04:27 PM »
So you're saying that three pictures are enough to convince you that the story you're being fed is true? LOL

I've dealt with so many people like you, it's getting ridiculously shameful of how many people are insulting the thousands of people who died on September 11th, 2001.

Want more evidence?

Been there, seen that, more of the insanity, et cetera.

The implications of the discovery of unspent aluminothermic explosives and matching residues in World Trade Center dust are staggering. There is no conceivable reason for there to have been tons of high explosives in the Towers except to demolish them, and demolition is blatantly incompatible with the official 9/11 narrative that the skyscrapers collapsed as a result of the jetliner impacts and fires.

Okay, first, look at this picture below:

That is a section of the observation deck on one of the World Trade Center towers.

You are implying with your "discovery of unspent aluminothermic explosives" that HUNDREDS of members of demolition crews were rigging explosives to the metal beams on each floor of the WTC buildings and tearing down walls to hide the demolition charges, then paste the wall back up again so that it would be a controlled demolition without anybody knowing.

Meanwhile, this operation is going on while TENS OF THOUSANDS of people are going in and out of the buildings every single day. Thus, you are implying that the operation took place during the evening when the people working in the WTC buildings and the people who visit the buildings are not there.

Moreover, there are security teams with bomb-sniffing dogs checking for bombs almost every week because the WTC buildings were actually the site of a terrorist attack in the 1990's if you're too young to remember.

Also, maintenance people who have to make sure everything is working and every damage to the walls, floors and everything else are fixed completely misses the patched up walls hiding hundreds of charges. Let's not even mention the damn surveillance cameras along with the hundreds of potential eye witnesses who had nothing to do with your imaginary operation.

Now, let's say your imaginary demolition crews who are AMERICAN and were PAID to KNOWINGLY set up demolition charges in the middle of night to bring it down killing thousands of people are real and they successfully set up approximately more than 8,000 freaking charges as the J.L. Hudson Department Store (half the size of a WTC tower) took more than 4,000 along with SEVEN MONTHS of preparations alone which would bring in more teams of analysts who are your average AMERICANS, but somehow paid to keep silent (which is perhaps the most revolting idea of all, that tens of thousands of Americans including scientists, journalists, reporters, architects and government workers (again, average people) were paid to keep silent and go with the government's flow).

Please, just stop. Gods.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 10:07:45 PM by C »
The Second C

Offline C

• Graduate
  • Darwins +26/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 10:06:22 PM »
I don't know which is more (excuse me) retarded, your religion or your conspiracy theory. Which is pretty sad.
The Second C

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 10:31:23 PM »
I don't know which is more (excuse me) retarded, your religion or your conspiracy theory. Which is pretty sad.

The religion, after all the conspiracy theory doesn't at appeal to the supernatural. There has been evidence of conspiracies...there has been no evidence of the supernatural.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Klokinator

• Freshman
  • Darwins +7/-2
  • ^This is Molly. Btw, I'm an apatheist forever.
    • My game: Fire Emblem Phoenix Saga
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 12:50:34 AM »
The pentagon plane slammed into a 10 foot thick concrete wall going more than 400 MPH. It was instantly incinerated by both the explosively hot fuel, the impact of a ten foot thick fucking concrete wall, and the fact planes are not made out of the strongest metals. Why? Because it's cheaper, AND lighter.

The 9/11 conspiracy has been debunked. Personally, I only believe this is the real answer. Makes the most sense anyway.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s10e09-mystery-of-the-urinal-deuce

Offline YY

• Graduate
  • Darwins +1/-21
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 02:48:42 AM »
I've dealt with so many people like you, it's getting ridiculously shameful of how many people are insulting the thousands of people who died on September 11th, 2001.

The real insult is how you can let their deaths go unanswered. It's also shameful and absolutely irrelevant to proving your case to bring up the thousands who died. Again, I didn't say I think the govt did it. I do think there are too many unanswered questions.

Okay, first, look at this picture below:

Did you read in school or did you just learn from looking at pictures?

You are implying with your "discovery of unspent aluminothermic explosives" that HUNDREDS of members of demolition crews were rigging explosives to the metal beams on each floor of the WTC buildings and tearing down walls to hide the demolition charges, then paste the wall back up again so that it would be a controlled demolition without anybody knowing.

Meanwhile, this operation is going on while TENS OF THOUSANDS of people are going in and out of the buildings every single day. Thus, you are implying that the operation took place during the evening when the people working in the WTC buildings and the people who visit the buildings are not there.

Moreover, there are security teams with bomb-sniffing dogs checking for bombs almost every week because the WTC buildings were actually the site of a terrorist attack in the 1990's if you're too young to remember.

Also, maintenance people who have to make sure everything is working and every damage to the walls, floors and everything else are fixed completely misses the patched up walls hiding hundreds of charges. Let's not even mention the damn surveillance cameras along with the hundreds of potential eye witnesses who had nothing to do with your imaginary operation.

Now, let's say your imaginary demolition crews who are AMERICAN and were PAID to KNOWINGLY set up demolition charges in the middle of night to bring it down killing thousands of people are real and they successfully set up approximately more than 8,000 freaking charges as the J.L. Hudson Department Store (half the size of a WTC tower) took more than 4,000 along with SEVEN MONTHS of preparations alone which would bring in more teams of analysts who are your average AMERICANS, but somehow paid to keep silent (which is perhaps the most revolting idea of all, that tens of thousands of Americans including scientists, journalists, reporters, architects and government workers (again, average people) were paid to keep silent and go with the government's flow).

Why am I, the theist, telling you, the atheist, that you are providing no proof but rather a fallacy ridden waste of space.

Please see this Hypothetical Scenario

How Could the Demolition Equipment Have Been Installed in the Twin Towers Without Tenants Noticing?

The simple answer is by disguising the equipment as normal building components, so that not even the workers installing the components are aware of the concealed pyrotechnics. Three aspects of the Hypothetical Blasting Scenario that facilitate this are: the stability and specificity of ignition conditions achievable with aluminothermic pyrotechnics, minimization of the required access to steelwork, and the use of a completely wireless ignition control system.

Offline YY

• Graduate
  • Darwins +1/-21
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 03:06:07 AM »
The pentagon plane slammed into a 10 foot thick concrete wall going more than 400 MPH. It was instantly incinerated by both the explosively hot fuel, the impact of a ten foot thick fucking concrete wall, and the fact planes are not made out of the strongest metals. Why? Because it's cheaper, AND lighter.

Where's the beef? No evidence that this happened. Let's just imagine that what you say is true. IF that were the case, there would be no way for the plane to go through three rings of the Pentagon right?

Click here for a pretty comprehensive look at the Pentagon attack.

Offline Klokinator

• Freshman
  • Darwins +7/-2
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 03:14:07 AM »

You may now stop flapping your lips.

PS: If anyone saw that show on the history channel where someone did a thorough 5 year investigation and came up with a 3D model for both the WTC crash and the Pentagon crash, this would be the place to post it. IDR where it is.

Lol never mind. Also, that hole in your picture looks NOTHING like the pentagon. I mean literally nothing. Some guy prolly gypped a picture of a hole in a building and said it was the pentagon lol.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:24:21 AM by Klokinator »

Offline C

• Graduate
  • Darwins +26/-0
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 03:18:46 AM »
The real insult is how you can let their deaths go unanswered. It's also shameful and absolutely irrelevant to proving your case to bring up the thousands who died. Again, I didn't say I think the govt did it. I do think there are too many unanswered questions.

"Too many unanswered questions", really? When you say there are traces of explosives having been used, you deny that you think the government did it and instead just substitute the most obvious suspect in that scenario with "unanswered questions" in fear of being labeled outright as conspiracy theorist? And then you attempt to reverse the shame on me?

Oh my, how fucking pathetic.

Did you read in school or did you just learn from looking at pictures?

I thought I was being nice by providing you with pretty pictures so you wouldn't have to go through a tough little paragraph. But apparently, you cannot process images either. Perhaps we should switch to audio in the future.

Why am I, the theist, telling you, the atheist, that you are providing no proof but rather a fallacy ridden waste of space.

OoOo "waste of space", I would like to point out that you're a waste of resources that could have aided people who are now in unfortunate situations, but I wouldn't want to be that immature would I?

Also, what does being a theist have to do with your 9/11 conspiracy?  &) Unless you wish to claim that there is a direct correlation between low intelligence and a high amount of religious faith? I also wish to remind you that you have given NO evidence of either the existence of your "god" or your supposed "answers" to these "unanswered questions" so far.

Sincerely,

the Atheist.

How Could the Demolition Equipment Have Been Installed in the Twin Towers Without Tenants Noticing?

The simple answer is by disguising the equipment as normal building components, so that not even the workers installing the components are aware of the concealed pyrotechnics. Three aspects of the Hypothetical Blasting Scenario that facilitate this are: the stability and specificity of ignition conditions achievable with aluminothermic pyrotechnics, minimization of the required access to steelwork, and the use of a completely wireless ignition control system.

If conspiracy theories and Christianity have some things in common, it's that rationalizations are always given:

Can't set up demolition charges with tens of thousands of people watching including the people who's planting the devices?

Disguise them as various building components despite the problems the explosives would need to overcome successfully (weight, shape of charges) to meet the quota of firepower while also somehow meeting the specifics for normal building materials and components! Duh!

I, YY, the non-sheeple can't prove a word I'm saying about explosives used in the 9/11 attacks?

Throw some fancy words like "aluminothermic pyrotechnics" into the fray!

Don't know how explosives work?

Cite a random website!

Hole in the Pentagon too small?

Surely it was a missile with wings or some magical unicorn!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 04:28:23 AM by C »
The Second C

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
  • (Rama, avatar of Vishnu)
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 09:10:55 AM »
The implications of the discovery of unspent aluminothermic explosives and matching residues in World Trade Center dust are staggering. There is no conceivable reason

The World Trade Center had steel beams as the skeleton of its core.  It had the unique piece of architectural engineering of the outer parts being aluminum beams.

My father worked in a metal fabricating shop with lots of welding and cutting torch work.  He had lots of iron powder in his clothes.  When I had a magnet at home it quickly became covered with steel dust.

The firemen and construction workers used a lot of cutting torches to first get to possible survivors, then corpses, and then to demolish the ruins to be transported to scrap yards. 

There's your dust.

BTW, in my high school chemistry class the teacher set off a thermite bomb behind a pane of glass.  He was killed and 5 students critically injured  It burned with a bright blue glare with a lot of ultraviolet light and melted down into some sand.  He then took out the hot dollop of melted steel produced by it.

Thermite is not an explosive.  It burns slowly.
Thermite burns with a blinding blue glare which would've been seen on 9/11.
Thermite leaves globs of molten iron -- not found at WTC site.

Offline Klokinator

• Freshman
  • Darwins +7/-2
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 09:37:04 AM »
People wonder why we think conspiracy nutjobs are stupid? Compare my photo of the ACTUAL crash site to your so-called "evidence"

The number of differences are staggering! Your photo looks like a tiny hole in a building I could step through with barely a foot or two of extraroom! Also, note the... GRAFFITI! Hello, this is an official government building, and there's graffiti all over it. PLEASSSSE. Conspirasts are lying nutjobs and that's why they should be ignored in these arguments.

BUT WAIT! Now I'm gonna do a reverse image search on google, AKA tinyeye, and we'll see where your image actually came from!

http://frustratingfraud.blogspot.com/2007/07/punch-out-for-carlsons-backhoe-theory.html

You know why I posted that site? To show my sources. That way people can read for themselves and see if my sources look authentic or not. As suspected, this is NOT the plane's entry point, either this is not the Pentagon at all, or this is (As the article suggests) a hole punched by entry workers to gain access to the inside of the pentagon.

Therefore it has nothing to do with the conspiracy anyway! There's no reason for us to worry about whether we see landing gear there or not, because THIS IS NOT WHERE THE PLANE ENTERED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I rest my case.

Edit: @Screwtape, I was typing this out before you posted lol. Feel free to split the topic if you like.

Online screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +703/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 09:55:35 AM »
split from "What's the best way to push theism into the minority?"
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 10:02:05 AM »
BUT WAIT! Now I'm gonna do a reverse image search on google, AKA tinyeye, and we'll see where your image actually came from!

http://frustratingfraud.blogspot.com/2007/07/punch-out-for-carlsons-backhoe-theory.html

You know why I posted that site? To show my sources. That way people can read for themselves and see if my sources look authentic or not. As suspected, this is NOT the plane's entry point, either this is not the Pentagon at all, or this is (As the article suggests) a hole punched by entry workers to gain access to the inside of the pentagon.

Therefore it has nothing to do with the conspiracy anyway! There's no reason for us to worry about whether we see landing gear there or not, because THIS IS NOT WHERE THE PLANE ENTERED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

ROFL.  Talk about a "Texas Sharpshooter" fallacy...
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Online hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 10:37:13 AM »
It's all explained here;

http://xkcd.com/966/
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Online jaimehlers

• Professor
  • Darwins +584/-18
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 10:38:55 AM »
This reminds me of the arguments expounded by 'birthers'.  Basically, lots of stuff pulled out to try to cast as much doubt on the proceedings as possible, in order to try to get people to accept the conspiracy theory, or at least to think of it as reasonable.  The fact that the proponents of a conspiracy themselves believe in it does not exonerate them for their slipshod investigation and examination of events.

A couple of facts about the Pentagon attack, taken from Snopes (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp):
  • The damage to the Pentagon affected all five rings, after penetrating the reinforced two-foot thick outer wall[1].
  • The section of the Pentagon that was hit by the airplane had recently been reinforced.  This reinforcement worked well enough to hold up the third, fourth, and fifth floors above the impact site for approximately half an hour, long enough to evacuate them.
  • The plane penetrated all the way to the third ring.  In addition, an engine that broke loose from the plane penetrated all the way through the second ring.
  • The plane actually hit the ground before it hit (essentially, plowed into) the Pentagon.  That meant that it hit with much less force than it could have.

Snopes also provided a rather impressive picture of the reconstruction work at the Pentagon.

I could keep on, but all of this information is clearly available in the Snopes article.
 1. Please note, not ten feet thick. A ten-foot thick reinforced concrete wall would have significantly reduced the overall effect of the impact.

Online screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +703/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 10:49:27 AM »
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

Online screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +703/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 10:57:14 AM »
from that:
Claim: Conspiracy theorists insist there was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon. "In reality, a Boeing 757 was never found," claims pentagonstrike.co.uk, which asks the question, "What hit the Pentagon on 9/11?"

FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

bold mine.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 11:15:37 AM »
The thing that really gets me about conspiracy theorists in cases like this is: why are you even speculating about any kind of far-fetched conspiracy at all?  Hell, the conspiracy that actually did exist -- the whole 9/11 plot cooked up by Al Qaeda -- is already pretty seriously far out.  The entire plot is the kind of thing that makes best-selling novels, for pete's sake.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Poseidon

• Graduate
  • Darwins +24/-0
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 12:10:13 PM »
Pianodwarf your point is well taken.   

Does anyone wish to speculate about the motivation of the lunatics who plotted and implemented the 9/11 episode?

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2011, 12:14:30 PM »
The thing that really gets me about conspiracy theorists in cases like this is: why are you even speculating about any kind of far-fetched conspiracy at all?  Hell, the conspiracy that actually did exist -- the whole 9/11 plot cooked up by Al Qaeda -- is already pretty seriously far out.  The entire plot is the kind of thing that makes best-selling novels, for pete's sake.

Which leads me to my conspiracy theory...yeah it is out there. Someone did have intelligence that this was being planned, but thought it in their organizations best interest to not stop it. Paranoid I suppose
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Online screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +703/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2011, 02:19:50 PM »
why are you even speculating about any kind of far-fetched conspiracy at all? 

Because it makes them feel smarter than everyone else, to see through the "lies" and "plots" of "the man" to the secret truth that lies behind.  It makes them feel special.  Just like religion.  Stephen Law sees conspiracy theories as intellectual black holes just like religion.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

Offline rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2011, 02:45:26 PM »
I like Maddox's take on the 9/11 conspiracy. 
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 04:00:32 PM »
Wow, conspiracy theorist still exist? here a link. you might want to read before you make your self a bigger fool

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/index.htm

The age of photo shop and people with undeniable evidence :P 
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline Klokinator

• Freshman
  • Darwins +7/-2
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 05:37:38 PM »
I would like to mention that after further review of that picture I now understand what the graffiti on the walls is.

The graffiti says "Punch out" in obvious blatant letters.

Punch out = route for workers to enter the pentagon. And that my friends is the clincher.

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 06:25:02 PM »

Does anyone wish to speculate about the motivation of the lunatics who plotted and implemented the 9/11 episode?

What usually invokes major violence.  The old time thing called religion.
Who could resit killing them selves for 72 virgins that they will when they go to heaven. &)
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 12:15:11 AM »

Basically, the motivation is to take a bad event and warp it into your own political agenda. No event is sick enough that it can't be further molded into something to attack your pet peeve, whether it be Jews/Masons/Illuminati/Liberals/whatever.

Human minds start with some sort of core hate, and then dress it up with tinsel until it looks like a Christmas tree.
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.