Author Topic: This is for anyone who is afraid of spiders!  (Read 270 times)

Offline Samuelxcs

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +6/-18
  • The oldest and strongest emotion of humans is fear
    • Fallen Angels
This is for anyone who is afraid of spiders!
« on: October 17, 2011, 11:27:13 AM »

Read the warning before you watch!

The spider just wanted to live in his hair.
"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget."
-Thomas Szasz

Offline plethora

• Fellow
  • Darwins +60/-1
  • Metalhead, Family Man, IT Admin & Anti-Theist \m/
Re: This is for anyone who is afraid of spiders!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 05:15:28 AM »
Fucking hell ... the vid made me laugh but in real life I'd shit my pants.
The truth doesn't give a shit about our feelings.

Offline grant

• Graduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 06:03:28 AM »
Its just a spider...... not even a nasty one....
What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
  • Born with insight, and a raised fist.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 03:16:52 PM »
That's why you take no chances and blowtorch that motherfucker with a can of hairspray, shoot it with an air rifle, whatever, just KILL THAT MUTANT SCUM UNTIL IT'S DEAD!!!!

What's big daddy planning to do once he pins it to the ceiling, anyway? Where do you go from there?
Born with insight, and a raised fist.

Offline Samuelxcs

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +6/-18
    • Fallen Angels
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 09:36:45 AM »
Maybe put some paper underneath after pinning it to the ceiling and carrying it outside to set it free? If I was in that position, I would not kill the spider, it doesn't deserve to die unless it killed someone else.
"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget."
-Thomas Szasz

Offline Turbo SS

• Graduate
  • Darwins +12/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 02:30:24 PM »
only logical solution

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 03:05:14 PM »
^^^^ Exactly. Nuke the place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.   ;)

Maybe put some paper underneath after pinning it to the ceiling and carrying it outside to set it free? If I was in that position, I would not kill the spider, it doesn't deserve to die unless it killed someone else.

Oh give me a break. It ain't John Coffey we're talking about here dude. It's a giant mutant spider crawling around above my head. f**k a karma cookie, it lost it's right to life when it invaded my home. Imma terminate that bitch with extreme prejudice.

Then I'm going to string it's corpse up to some popsicle sticks and display it prominently in my backyard as a warning to the other spiders.

Let 'em know in no uncertain terms that I am not the man with whom to f**k.  >:(
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:11:50 PM by RaymondKHessel »

Offline plethora

• Fellow
  • Darwins +60/-1
  • Metalhead, Family Man, IT Admin & Anti-Theist \m/
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 04:35:31 AM »
Ray the Spider Impaler ... nice!
The truth doesn't give a shit about our feelings.

Offline Samuelxcs

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +6/-18
    • Fallen Angels
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 05:40:19 AM »
Oh give me a break. It ain't John Coffey we're talking about here dude. It's a giant mutant spider crawling around above my head. f**k a karma cookie, it lost it's right to life when it invaded my home. Imma terminate that bitch with extreme prejudice.

Then I'm going to string it's corpse up to some popsicle sticks and display it prominently in my backyard as a warning to the other spiders.

Let 'em know in no uncertain terms that I am not the man with whom to f**k.  >:(

If it did invade your home, you don't have to kill it. (Btw what is a karma cookie?) I don't think the spiders care what you might do to them if they invaded your home, maybe they lived there longer. If you were a spider and someone like you wanted to kill you, what would you do?
-Thomas Szasz

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 09:10:52 AM »

If it did invade your home, you don't have to kill it. (Btw what is a karma cookie?) I don't think the spiders care what you might do to them if they invaded your home, maybe they lived there longer. If you were a spider and someone like you wanted to kill you, what would you do?

I'm not having this conversation anymore. You're anthropomorphizing a damn spider. It doesn't have feelings. If I was a spider and someone wanted to kill me, what would I do? I'd die, and then get flushed down a toilet and forgotten about. BECAUSE I'M A STUPID SPIDER.

For Christ's sake, you want to go give all of nature's pests a big warm fuzzy hug? Befriend a cockroach? Pet a sewer rat maybe? 

I can't believe I'm being asked to empathize with a damn spider. Are you shitting me? This from the guy who advised a 15 year old kid to exploit the shit out of his fellow humans because "none of them deserve to be alive anyway"???

Get your priorities straight Jimmy Jam, for the love of fuck.  &)