So let me start here. basically, no one in any of your comments, has given me one shred of evidence against God.
1. You can't see, hear, taste, smell or touch God in any way.
2. There are no tests or measurements you can take to determine if the claims about God are real.
3. Prayer to God is equally as effective as a prayer to a rock.
4. There are thousands of proposed gods that the world has been exposed to and all of them suffer from the same lack of verifiable evidence.
5. Believers of other religions are equally fervent about their beliefs, even to the point of dying for them.
6. The bible is written by fallible men.
7. We do not know who wrote the gospels. They were later attributed to certain apostolic characters in order to provide authority to the stories.
8. We have no original copies of any of the bible stories.
9. There are thousands of biblical manuscripts in multiple languages and when you compare and contrast them, there are hundreds of thousands of discrepancies.
10. The gospel accounts are different accounts of supposedly the same person.
11. There is no evidence for the resurrection of Jesus outside of the biblical story.
12. We have millions of natural explanations for the phenomena we encounter in our every day lives (wind, sun, rain, plants, animals, etc, etc) thus making the God theory of explanation completely obsolete. The phenomena we have yet to understand are not automatically classified under 'supernatural' via the Christian God.
13. Evolution is a fact.
14. There is no evidence that a human being has ever died for more than a few days and come back, despite what your special book says. Therefore there is no evidence of heaven or hell.
15. Omnipotence and omniscience in the same being is logically impossible.
16. The notion that God loves all people is not in evidence. Humans endure suffering on unimaginable scales regardless of their religious affiliation.
That's a start. Now, what you will likely do is come up with a wide variety of theological beliefs which explain away such things as these, but you will provide no evidence to back up your claims. You'll just state them and probably quote your special book, which btw, most of us have read. But you must understand, quoting a book does you no good. The bible is a work of fiction. In order to prove that it is not a work of fiction, you must provide evidence that any of it is true.
b2, you have come to this website strong in your beliefs. It is entirely likely that you've been fed this information about God and the bible for quite some time by people you trusted and looked up to. What you have to understand is that we are equally fervent in thinking you are completely wrong. And we have really, really good reasons for thinking that. While you may think we are only angry at God, this is not the case. I have no more anger toward God than I do toward Darth Vader. They are fictional characters. Given what you have said thus far, it is also very likely that you have never looked carefully at what the people on the other side of the argument are saying.
When there are 2 opposing sides of an argument, the only way to determine what is true versus what is false is to look at the evidence. The bible is just a book with claims in it. So is the Koran. So is the Torah. None of them are evidence in an of themselves. That Jesus rose from the dead is no more truthful a claim than Mohammed flew to heaven on a winged horse.
You believe one side of a VERY 2 sided argument b2. Unfortunately, you are on the wrong side. There is no such thing as the Christian God. I don't say that in anger. I say it in the same way I say 2 + 2 = 4. It's just a fact.