Author Topic: For the Christians! (I Can Prove Biblegod Exists)  (Read 382 times)

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
For the Christians! (I Can Prove Biblegod Exists)
« on: October 06, 2011, 12:39:01 PM »
This is all you have to show as a fact that the Bible is true, and Biblegod is real:

Say this:

It is a fact that not only is everything in the Bible true but it's a fact that God exists. 

When asked as to what evidence you have, here's your evidence:

The use of the word fact doesn't just have one single definition; if one looks up the word they can see that it can mean:

An objective consensus on a fundamental reality that has been agreed upon by a substantial number of people. [1]

Since a great number of people believe that the Bible is true, then it's a fact that it is.
Since a great number of people believe that the god in the Bible is real, then it's a fact that it is real.

Now, some may point out the word "objective".  This is the definition you use for that word:

agreed upon by all parties present (or nearly all); based on consensually observed facts [2]

Make sure that when "all parties present" are there, that they are those of a like-mind.

Note the use of "facts" at the end of that definition?  See, it's all working out for you.  You now have evidence that can't really be disputed based on facts that the Bible and the god in it is not true.  Consensus states that it is true, and Biblegod exists.  Well, consensus of those that are Christian, of course.

However, it should be noted that if you do this, you're also showing, by consensus, that everything in the Bible is not true, and Biblegod does not exist.  Why is that?  Because Christians always spout off that they believe based on Faith not evidence -- which they show is their evidence.

-Nam
 1. wiktionary
 2. wiktionary
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 12:41:04 PM by Nam »
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Babdah

• Graduate
  • Darwins +4/-3
  • “We live in an age disturbed, confused, bewildered
Re: For the Christians! (I Can Prove Biblegod Exists)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 10:24:14 PM »
if a believer believes it then how can it be fake to them? How can one destroy an idea that can not be proven or a belief that lye's in tradition?
“We live in an age disturbed, confused, bewildered, afraid of its own forces, in search not merely of its road but even of its direction

Offline dloubet

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-1
    • Denisloubet.com
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 11:07:02 PM »
if a believer believes it then how can it be fake to them? How can one destroy an idea that can not be proven or a belief that lye's in tradition?

Well, there's a huge graveyard of dead religions out there. Ask them.
Denis Loubet

Offline Babdah

• Graduate
  • Darwins +4/-3
  • “We live in an age disturbed, confused, bewildered
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 11:01:20 AM »

Well, there's a huge graveyard of dead religions out there. Ask them.

did they really die? or could they of been adsorbed in to the conquering army's religion. 
an example would be Zoroastrianism  -   A  religion that combines monotheism and dualism. who to say that christian religion did not combine with others to survive. everything has to adapt to live religion is no different.
“We live in an age disturbed, confused, bewildered, afraid of its own forces, in search not merely of its road but even of its direction

Offline Brakeman

• Reader
  • Darwins +47/-3
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 09:31:24 PM »
Religions die like languages die. By a sudden dearth of native speakers, or slowly by internal variation and evolution.

Or people just learn to shut up..
Help find the cure for FUNDAMENTIA !

Online lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 11:09:35 PM »
That is an excellent title and OP. It is perfect for those of us who often experience Christians using "evidence" when they think they have some, and then brushing it off as irrelevant when mounds of real evidence slap them in the face.

I died laughing because:

I could picture some pathetic Christian posting an argument in some other forum about the importance of "faith". Then, fresh off adamantly arguing his/her bullshit nonsense, they stumble upon this website not knowing who Nam is. They see the title of this subject and think, "I have got to check this out just in case someone has finally proven that God exists!"

Deep down inside Just under the surface, they wish they had scientific proof.

And for the even more pathetic Christian . . . Nam has actually, finally given them proof.

ROTGDFLMMFAO!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »
I also thought recently that most Christians (or religious persons in general that have a deity at their helm) like to spout off that Atheism is a religion.  By definition, it's not a religion.  There are religions out there that are atheistic but atheism itself is not a religion.  But, let's say it is: then it's the oldest surviving religion on the planet.  It's older than Judaism, Christianity, and Islam combined.  It's older than Buddhism, and Jainism.  It's older than Hinduism and Taoism.  'Cause the very first people on the planet[1] obviously didn't have the mindset and/or the concept of a deity/god; they had other things on their mind like: surviving.

-Nam
 1. if you don't go by what Genesis says and most people don't; I even know Christians who do not believe in the "Adam and Eve" story -- Catholic and Protestant
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +286/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 09:18:22 AM »
But, let's say it is: then it's the oldest surviving religion on the planet.

And, by some theists' "logic", it is also the right one, since it has had "believers" since the beginning of mankind and hasn't changed one bit
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.