Author Topic: The answers you are looking for is at futureatme [#2600]  (Read 1300 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
The answers you are looking for is at futureatme [#2600]
« on: October 04, 2011, 07:01:41 PM »
(Moderator's note: this one is a bit more "disorganized" than what we usually get in the mailbag.  Just to clarify in case of any confusion: the only changes that I made are the ones in brackets for anonymity and privacy, as usual.  The text is otherwise verbatim from the OP.)

If you are looking for the truth about GOD then look up futureatme because god gave the answers about what would happen and when.  Hay I can send these guys in the media and governments and major companies info and I know they will let it go over their heads because jobs worth. But the fact is they confirm my letters and the info in it. The all Seeing Eye does exactly that and nothing is in viable to God, so note it be Mr. CIA? (Sorry that last bit is a little bit of Scottish humour because they know that I know they read every thing)

Dear you go on and see the truth the smile behind the painted mask? Then read this and look up the GOR under [email address redacted]

Speed of light fine but the question is time travel the ultimate goal for mankind. To know the future could save America from the hell that’s coming its way. Has time travel occurred life beyond death? Well futureatme proved it has because the info given before an event happened is info from the future the god’s zone. Put it this way to tell a US president what he would say and do and then he does it is scary even for me. Now many would think I’m mad crazy to open up to the CIA knowing what they can do. But as like those who believe then time is on the side of faith and they will see me again. 

This is an extract from an email to the New York Times.

Dear Dennis Overbue at the NY Times,

Now I know you aren’t going to believe this however, I’m sure you would take the word of you bosses at the NY Times because they have the evidence that prove beyond any doubt this is the gospel truth.

An example was given that time travel the ability to see the future or the passed was well planted in a letter I sent to professor S Hawkings a long time ago. I stated old Albert had misled future generations of scientist with his concept of space and time and the reasons why. You should also ask your bosses what G W Bush and the Blair governments also got and let happen! Time dated document evidence from them can’t lie.

----- Forwarded Message -----
To:
Sent: Wednesday, 28 September 2011, 8:38
Subject: FW: Al-Khalili stated he would eat his boxer shorts rather than believe mirror time bubble space,

To: [address removed for privacy/spam protection]
Subject: Al-Khalili stated he would eat his boxer shorts rather than believe mirror time bubble space,
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 10:15:15 +0100

Hi, Tamara Cohen,

Scientists are a funny breed of people because if they can’t think of it then it can’t be true. Jim Al-Khalili stated he would eat his boxer shorts rather than believe mirror time bubble space, sorry time travel can be a reality. That old Albert has a lot to answer for, for misleading people about the speed of light. Do you think Jim boy would eat his pants on a 12 inch plate or a 10 inch plate, big bottle of sauces, brown obviously to cover his verbal diarrhoea?  Hay food for thought. 

You could ask him how I knew about the cartoon riots and what I sent Tony Blair via my local MP all the info about it one year before the cartoon was ever published. What about BMW private info about Rover cars that wasn’t in the public domain at the time of me contacting the chairman of BMW in Germany? Or the song I got made B.I.N.G.O and sent to the Sun newspaper but they said bingo isn’t a big part of out business. OK it was in the mid 1990s and the internet explosion hadn’t happened yet or the demises of the rags. But I’m sure if you punched in my handle you would see more on what I do. But remember only what I wrote is the truth and not what others wrote. 

Actually when I look back there is so much info about things that could not possible be known at the time of documenting the facts. But G W Bush was the best I could send info to the Bush administration and no matter what they do Bushy boy would stand before the world and blunder it out.

Now you don’t believe one word of this do you? That’s the fun part because sending info to the media or companies and governments in a way like this normally goes over their heads and into the bin. But what they do is send back a letter or email that proves beyond any doubt that the info I sent is documented in time. So I can’t be lying!

Now is it binning time or are you more than your jobs worth?   

Here is an example I sent out yesterday.

To: [addresses removed]
Subject: Dear Mr. Clifford, I’ve just seen you on sky news about the phone hacking scandal.
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 11:39:40 +0100

Dear Max Clifford,

I’ve just seen you on sky news about the phone hacking scandal. 

Back in 2003/4 my hotmail and web site was closed down at the same time as I was in contact with a media out let in the US. The email was about beyond wiretapping phone hacking. Clearly I hit a sore spot with the CIA and when I opened up my new account I wrote to the US government telling them it would not be in their best interest to closes down this hotmail account for obvious reasons.

Back then I had contacted Professor S Hawkings about Albert Einstein’s theory about the speed of light and a few other things like mirror time bubble space. Don’t get me wrong I’m no boffin in fact my I.Q. probably starts with a minus. However my documented facts about old Albert has come true as I stated it would do.

I’m sure somewhere over the years I sent you a copy of that letter to the Hawk which explains many things beyond mankind’s view of life.

Scary isn’t it to know such stuff and know the fear of governments knowing about me and what they could do. Remember I stated from the get go fear is a terrible thing to live with.

Once again many thanks for responding to my emails as I use this as one of the form's of documenting my info. 

Subject: Dear Mark Longhurst at Sky news,
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 09:41:37 +0100

Dear Mark Longhurst at Sky news,

May be you should ask the nice people at Sky news what they got from me over the years and then you will see the truth God is in the detail. When I warned Ford, GM, RBS and both US and UK governments and many others back in 1997 about the future and the recession in the tenth year and how to stop the rot that fallows like what you are seeing now, then you would have the answers on how to stop the finical nightmare you are talking about to day. Below is one way of how I document the truth. Hay you can ask them, you know those behind you reading this email why I sent sky news copies of my letters to those companies and governments and people like Professor Stephen Hawkings on many aspects of the future including  how I knew that Albert Einstein was misleading the world. Hay it all documented via companies like sky news and, I didn’t sit on Albert’s knee in NY for nothing? 

Example.

> To: futureatme
> Subject: Re: Your Message to Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton
> Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:08:08 -0500
>
> Thank you for your e-mail.
 Subject: durbin
> Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:27:12 +0100
>
> [name redacted]
> Dear Senator Durbin,
>
> Thank you for your constructive advice however; the alternatives energy and
> defence issues on show are lagging behind what is needed. I hope the
> information in the letter below to President Bush opens up an avenue of
> thought on how vulnerable America and its friend in the free world truly
> are.
> To verify my worth I contacted a handful of US top companies like Ford and
> GM Motors. They were all contacted by me about 10 years ago warning them of
> the troubles they are now in. I hope you also understand how scared and
> vulnerable I am contacting America’s finest. Every word stated is the truth
> and backed up by their cooperation!
>

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 04:00:25 -0700
> From: [address removed]
> To: futureatme@
> Subject: Acknowledgement Re: Dear MP Stella Creasy, At the recent select committee meting (SDSR)
>The EU financial problem and the email I sent Lord Mandelson. 

Subject: BIS Reference - 113831
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:42:36 +0100
To: futureatme
 Good Afternoon Mr [redacted]
 Thank you for the emails that you sent on the 15th and 17th January 2009 to Lord Mandelson. I have been asked to respond on behalf of Lord Mandelson. Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to your email.
Thank you for your suggestions concerning the creation of 10 million new permanent jobs for the UK and the European Union. Your suggestions have been noted and are much appreciated.
Once again, I would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your email and I wish you the best for the future.
Kind Regards
Enterprise Directorate Correspondence Team

[name redacted] Edinburgh

Hay you should see what Tony Blair got and why the CIA closed down my hot mail accounts and web site in 2003/4.

[name redacted] Edinburgh.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
Re: The answers you are looking for is at futureatme [#2600]
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:46:15 PM »
facepalm.
The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee

Offline plethora

• Fellow
  • Darwins +60/-1
  • Metalhead, Family Man, IT Admin & Anti-Theist \m/
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 05:11:58 AM »
What the deuce?  :?
The truth doesn't give a shit about our feelings.

Offline Zankuu

• Reader
  • Darwins +135/-3
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 05:14:46 AM »
pianodwarf warned me and I still wasn't ready.
Leave nothing to chance. Overlook nothing. Combine contradictory observations. Allow yourself enough time. -Hippocrates of Cos

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
  • (Rama, avatar of Vishnu)
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 07:04:03 AM »
In
Perception 9 Paranormal Forum FutureAtMe is among his own kind.

This is apparently him on a UFO forum where the members are asked to predict a few weeks ahead.  On Oct 2'08 he predicted this would happen by Oct 14'08:
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1219360740&start=182
US financial meltdown is nothing to what's coming. Capital hill white flag, Bush surrenders like Saddam and humiliated for all to see and is the first to be brutally executed and I can prove it!

And unlike so-called psychics, he has a time machine -- I guess that's what he's saying -- sort of -- maybe.

http://www.perception9.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2041&sid=20da8e8f7d3818147b8d1a220876974c
I got a pop star that had hits in the 1970s to help me make a song for that concept and sent it to the Sun and others as I do. B.I.N.G.O was the song and they stated bingo isn’t something they think is going to be a big part of their business. Well a decade on and they used that song and bingo is not only a big part of their business as is other media companies like ITV.

A time machine is handy, considering he has claimed authorship of an American children's folk song.

There was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name-o.
  B-I-N-G-O
  B-I-N-G-O
  B-I-N-G-O
  And Bingo was his name.

I guess they hadn't heard it in Scotland.

Really, #2600 has made my morning.

Time for me to go do some work.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 07:22:16 AM »
Dear futur eatme       ....welcome.

This site needs your insight and knowledge. 

We need to be educated by someone who is not afraid of tangential imagination and a wild crossbreeding of random events, unfounded guesses and specific dates.

You could only be a real benefit  to this forum, bringing new and exciting ways of seeing the truth and teaching us how to make ourselves free of the horrible enslavement of sceptical attitude and rational thought found here.

Thank you for your illuminating post, and welcome.
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +223/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 10:35:55 AM »
Few people have the insight to realize how stupid people are, and fewer have the insight to realize that they are one of them.
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
  • Born with insight, and a raised fist.
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 11:27:25 AM »
Can someone explain to me what the flying fuck it is I just tried to read?

Born with insight, and a raised fist.

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 11:35:50 AM »
Can someone explain to me what the flying fuck it is I just tried to read?

In all likelihood, it's an email written by a schizophrenic.  Not being snarky, here, I really do think that's the case.  The last time I saw this kind of word saladWiki was with Dennis Markuze, and he's been diagnosed as schizophrenic.  I actually hesitated about posting the email, but I thought some good might come of it somehow.  For example, if the OP does decide to join us, it is possible (however unlikely) that he could be convinced to seek help.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
  • Born with insight, and a raised fist.
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 12:08:55 PM »
Can someone explain to me what the flying f**k it is I just tried to read?

In all likelihood, it's an email written by a schizophrenic.  Not being snarky, here, I really do think that's the case.  The last time I saw this kind of word saladWiki was with Dennis Markuze, and he's been diagnosed as schizophrenic.  I actually hesitated about posting the email, but I thought some good might come of it somehow.  For example, if the OP does decide to join us, it is possible (however unlikely) that he could be convinced to seek help.

Yeah, schizophrenia is kinda what I was leaning towrads. Not that I'm a head shrinker or whatever.

No question, there are some very serious mental problems going on there.

Still have no idea what the hell they were trying to say, though. Hope it wasn't important. :-\
Born with insight, and a raised fist.

Online nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +941/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 03:06:57 PM »
Reminds me of this guy in Berkeley who used to ride the bus and sit next to people and explain very earnestly about how he needed to get to the president to tell him about the upcoming alien invasion. He carried a briefcase full of documentation. He wore a dark pinstriped three-piece suit and the strangest mullet haircut, like a Beatles bowl in front and long and wavy in back.

My husband was working[1] at a think tank that was advising President Clinton and this guy actually got into my husband's office one day. Wooo-weee! Fun times. Security, pick up on line 3.
 1. as an admin asst, not a mucky muck
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +192/-8
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 08:53:08 PM »
I'm convinced.  This OP has a direct line to God.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 09:59:14 PM »
I'm convinced.  This OP has a direct line to God.

yes, the high voltage messiah, the electric christ, the ACDC god   
..............at 4:45

"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 11:32:01 PM »

That part with that quote is way too familiar to me considering I have never even heard of this movie. I thought it came from a comic book I have; Arkham Asylum A serious house on serious earth. So I grabbed it and found the part that I was reminded of but it wasn't exactly the same. We meet a character in the asylum named zeus arrhenothelus who offers Batman power. Here is what he says:

Ah. A pilgrim. Come into my presence, pilgrim. Gaze upon the Lord Thy God: Zeus Arrhenothelus. Part man, part woman. Electricity enflames my brain. Voltage. Current. The Fire of Heaven. Look here: I've saved it all. There's power in it, you see. Electricity. Gift of my body; divine. Fertile. It shall transform the dry lands of Africa into the perfumed orchards of paradise and men will worship me anew. For I am Zeus. Lord of Ect. God of Electric Retribution. Eat. Drink. This is my body. This is my blood. The AC/DC altar awaits! Let me Know you in the form of a shower of sparks!

I have tried like crazy to find the image to put with this but alas...no such luck.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for blowing my fragile little mind with that clip. I'm gonna be here for the next couple of hours if you need me.
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 12:10:13 AM »

That part with that quote is way too familiar to me considering I have never even heard of this movie. I thought it came from a comic book I have; Arkham Asylum A serious house on serious earth. So I grabbed it and found the part that I was reminded of but it wasn't exactly the same. We meet a character in the asylum named zeus arrhenothelus who offers Batman power. Here is what he says:

Ah. A pilgrim. Come into my presence, pilgrim. Gaze upon the Lord Thy God: Zeus Arrhenothelus. Part man, part woman. Electricity enflames my brain. Voltage. Current. The Fire of Heaven. Look here: I've saved it all. There's power in it, you see. Electricity. Gift of my body; divine. Fertile. It shall transform the dry lands of Africa into the perfumed orchards of paradise and men will worship me anew. For I am Zeus. Lord of Ect. God of Electric Retribution. Eat. Drink. This is my body. This is my blood. The AC/DC altar awaits! Let me Know you in the form of a shower of sparks!

I have tried like crazy to find the image to put with this but alas...no such luck.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for blowing my fragile little mind with that clip. I'm gonna be here for the next couple of hours if you need me.

re: the ruling class    one of the greatest loss of sanity that I have ever seen   a very strange and demanding movie with absolute classic scenes and characters interspersed with the absurd.   a comedy amusical(sic) a madness and in the end one of the bleakest denouements in cinematic history 
and mostly overlooked and forgotten.

enjoy

re: Arkham Asylum   my how time has flown, all those years ago from one of the best jokers ever put to ink   

but as far as the electric god goes

here ya go bloke

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-8
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 09:26:37 AM »
Congratulations, that managed to make even less sense that Christianity
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 12:24:50 PM »
Every time I read futureatme I'm reading "future eat me".  I found that more interesting then everything else written.[1]

-Nam
 1. I did not read it all. I don't want nightmares tonight when I go to bed. ;)
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.