Author Topic: Christian pot's calling the kettle black  (Read 324 times)

Offline rickymooston

Christian pot's calling the kettle black
« on: September 18, 2011, 03:25:39 PM »
Christian "You worship death. Your existence is hopeless, you are destined to die, your world is dead, dead, dead"
Athiest "Aren't you basically focused on the 'afterlife' aka 'death'"?

Christian "You have no basis for morality. In essence you are in denial that you are following Christian morality"
Atheist "Excuse me but do you own slaves? Do you think divorce should be forbidden? Why are you so focussed on your own wealth and supporting the use of violence"

Christian "If God doesn't exist, there is no absolute standard by which to have logic"
Atheist "What the hell are you talking about. Go away. If your sentence were true, we would have language. You've simply introduced a new axiom and shown that you have no logical basis for any of the claims you are making."

In this thread, take Christian critisms of atheists and throw it back at them with irony that will go over their heads.
"i had learn to focus i what i could do rather what i couldn't do", Rick Hansen when asked about getting a disabling spinal cord injury at 15. He continues to raise money for spinal cord research and inspire peoople to "make a difference". He doesnt preach any religion.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +48/-20
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Christian pot's calling the kettle black
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 03:40:14 PM »
In this thread, take Christian criticisms of atheists and throw it back at them with irony that will go over their heads.

I'm ready, if these bastards have the guts to drop by.

Christian: "You atheists think that we are fools who buy into bullshit that some crafty people made up to enhance their lives with power over mindless sheep, and the creators of this stupid bullshit are all long dead, but we aren't getting the full enjoyment out of life because we are still scared of this utterly ridiculously unbelievable bullshit."

Atheist: "No. It is not bullshit. We are simply angry at The One True God and somehow think we can get away with going against an all-powerful being. We will get our deserved justice in Hell. For eternity."
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.

Offline curiousgirl

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +22/-0
  • Inquisitive agnostic atheist
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 05:48:23 PM »
Christian: You left the faith so you could do whatever you want and satisfy the sinful desires of your flesh.

Atheist: Actually, not much has changed since I left the faith. I'm not the adulterous, murderous, thieving, drug-bingeing Satan-worshipper you expected me to be. I simply no longer believe in your God because I see no evidence for his existence. You know, like the kids who grow out of believing in Santa Claus.  ;D
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."-Carl Sagan

Offline Xero-Kill

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-0
  • Wait... what?
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 12:43:50 AM »
Christian: "Black and white!"

Atheist: "Makes grey?"
"Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God? You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen."

~Tyler Durden

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +279/-36
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 12:48:37 AM »
Christian: You're so arrogant for not believing in God!
Atheist: You believe that God created the 400+ billion galaxy universe just for one specific species, that he cares about you personally and that you have perfect knowledge about that which, by its very definition, is unknowable.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.