Author Topic: The world needs more lesbians!  (Read 670 times)

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
Re: The world needs more lesbians!
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2011, 06:58:59 PM »
Nogodsforme...you just depressed the shit out of me. :(

Yeah, I am realizing that I spent this summer in Texas trying to save my stupid lawn, while simultaneously, children are dying for lack of clean water to drink.  And while I know there is no way to get them the clean water, I can't help but feel like an idiot for trying to save my lawn.

WTF do we need lawns for anyway?  Oh wait, they produce oxygen...BFD.  No wonder people hate Americans.

Offline stuffin

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2011, 10:13:33 PM »
The world is overpopulated, we need more lesbians to help reduce the amount of people here. I know this sounds funny but it is true I believe, discuss :)
I agree and we should have plenty of vedio of lesbian love to prove it.

DROOL....
I'd cut him if he stands, and I'd shoot him if he'd run
 Yes I'd kill him with my Bible and my razor and my gun

Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.
Aristotle

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +783/-4
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2011, 01:01:53 PM »
Nogodsforme...you just depressed the shit out of me. :(

No wonder people hate Americans professors.

Fixed.
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Death over Life

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +25/-4
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2011, 02:41:18 PM »
There are a whole buncha fallacies floating around this post. &)

1) Sexual orientation is not particularly relevant to population growth. A woman can have one baby a year, and only needs to have hetero sex once for that to happen. Whether a woman has hetero sex once a day, once a month or once a year, she can still only produce one baby.  She can be fully lesbo the other 364 days and still have contributed to population growth. Many lesbian couples have kids.

You had well brought up points, but I wanted to point out the flaw in this argument. Women can have twins, triplets, or even quints. The % compared to 1 baby is small, but it is still there. There are still familys who have 5 children, but only had sex for a very small period of time. Just wanted to correct that.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +783/-4
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2011, 10:25:31 AM »
^^^True, there are some multiple births. But that supports my main point that frequency and type of sexual activity is not closely related to population. It is hard for people to separate sex from population in their minds, which is why people say silly things like "poor families in third world countries have so many kids because they don't have TV" ie, if they had anything other than sex for entertainment they would have fewer children.

If high frequency of hetero sex (absent the use of birth control) led to huge numbers of kids,  prostitutes would all have ten or fifteen children each! Even the lesbians.

Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.