Author Topic: How WWGHA Saved My Life, Cleaned My Shower, And Grew My Hair Back  (Read 4043 times)

Offline Zankuu

• Reader
  • Darwins +132/-3
    • I am a Forum Guide
Re: How WWGHA Saved My Life, Cleaned My Shower, And Grew My Hair Back
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2011, 10:25:11 AM »
9. Think of other people as 'assets' to your work, your life. People deserve to be used, humanity doesn't deserve to even exist so do what you want with them, if you want to be good, be good, if you want to be evil, go for it. People do have their own lives, only if they deserve to have them taken away that should always happen.

Samuelxcs, serious or not, this is quite possibly one of the most disturbing and disgusting set of statements I've read on this forum.
Leave nothing to chance. Overlook nothing. Combine contradictory observations. Allow yourself enough time. -Hippocrates of Cos

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
  • Born with insight, and a raised fist.
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2011, 04:50:04 PM »
Sometime between last night and today he smited me on a completely unrelated post and wrote "I am not a sociopath, I have OCD and ASD, that is pathetic?"

So now these medical conditions apparently have the side effect of making somebody a shitty person. Well, that totally justifies everything. Further, it apparently makes them try to spread their shitty ideas to others. Good to know.

I wrote him a love letter in response. Unfortunately, it's not fit for public display.  >:(

Edit: In all this excitement ( &) ), I forgot to congratulate the OP. Way to find your way, young blood. Seriously, that's outstanding. To be able to throw off the shackles of religion's oppression at such a young age... Not only is it awesome, not only does it say volumes about the strength of your character and the brass content of your (possibly hairless and not yet descended) balls, but it puts you WAY ahead of the curve in terms of your ability to detect bullshit.

Most kids your age are suckers. If they like the person telling them things, they'll believe whatever they're told. It's really rare to find a guy your age willing to do the mental legwork it takes to dig through the mountains of bullshit to get to a nugget of truth. I hope this means a bright future for you my man. You can go far in life by not being a chump and by not always accepting the first answer as the correct one.

You probably DO want to keep it to yourself for the most part though, unless you're talking with close friends that can handle your view. You definitely don't want to run around trumpeting your lack of belief to anyone and everyone; you'll find real quick that all that "Christian Niceness" turns into foam-at-the-mouth hatred and even possibly violence if they feel their imaginary friends are being threatened or called into question.

Especially with adults. Unfortunately, because of your age, adults are really unlikely to listen to what you have to say no matter how articulate or well put together your arguements are, simply because they will not allow themselves to be out-witted by somebody so much younger than them. It's a major blow to the ego, and Christianity in particular is especially ego-driven, so... You know. Watch your ass. That's all I'm saying.

It sucks you'll probably spend years hearing tons of drooling idiots blather on about their fairy tales and probably have to just roll your eyes and ignore it, but you're an army of one, and you just don't have the manpower or position of authority to do much about it. In the interest of not causing earthquakes and getting through the nightmare of life that is High School, it's really for the best that you just keep it on the down low. You don't want to get some stupid reputation of being a devil-worshipper or whatever. That would be completely retarded, but that's high school for you. Retard city.

If religion comes up and you find yourself cornered, unless you *really* think you'll be given a fair shake, just say your agnostic. "I don't know, and I don't particularly care." That way you get to dismiss their beliefs without directly confronting them, and it makes you neutral like Switzerland.

When you're young, people want to go out of their way to help you. They want to invest in you - emotionally, financially, whatever... You'll never find more people willing to lend you a hand or give you free advice or instruction or help you with something than when you're young. Older people want to see younger people do good. Assuming they like you.

All that good will starts to dry up when you hit your late 20's, or when they suddenly find out that you're actually "devil worshipper" or "a heathen" or "baby-eating atheist" or whatever, whatever comes first...

What I'm saying is, you'll find the road to your future is a lot less rocky if the people in your life aren't secretly thinking you're going to hell or that you are going to eat their cat when they're not looking. Yeah. Don't make waves if you don't have to. People really appreciate smooth sailing.  ;)

And honestly dude? At the end of the day? High school is going to give you enough headaches as it is. Don't let some teenaged bible-banging creationist goofballs give you more of them. Unless the teenaged bible-banging creationist goofball is a really foxy lady... In which case, you know... You should probably try to corrupt and defile her.  :P
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:52:58 PM by RaymondKHessel »
Born with insight, and a raised fist.

Offline Zankuu

• Reader
  • Darwins +132/-3
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2011, 05:29:35 PM »
Sometime between last night and today he smited me on a completely unrelated post and wrote "I am not a sociopath, I have OCD and ASD, that is pathetic?"

So now these medical conditions apparently have the side effect of making somebody a shitty person.

I hear ya, man. And I can confirm my compulsive tendencies are the perfect gateway behavior for mental abuse and mayhem. Just yesterday I found myself in the grocery store organizing the apple bin from largest to smallest, then *BAM* before I knew it lopped off heads were skidding along isle 5, I took a cashier as my concubine, and I had convinced and elderly couple to invest everything they had in gold.
Leave nothing to chance. Overlook nothing. Combine contradictory observations. Allow yourself enough time. -Hippocrates of Cos

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
  • Born with insight, and a raised fist.
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2011, 05:37:04 PM »

So now these medical conditions apparently have the side effect of making somebody a shitty person.

I hear ya, man. And I can confirm my compulsive tendencies are the perfect gateway behavior for mental abuse and mayhem. Just yesterday I found myself in the grocery store organizing the apple bin from largest to smallest, then *BAM* before I knew it lopped off heads were skidding along isle 5, I took a cashier as my concubine, and I had convinced and elderly couple to invest everything they had in gold.

Ahh, that's a bitch Z. So you didn't even get to the Apricots, Avacados, or Bananas? That's terrible!  :-[

Well, I hope your evening went better for you. And if it makes you feel better, you totally redeemed yourself with the solid financial advice you gave to the geriatrics. You're a good man deep down, Z. You mustn't blame yourself when these things happen. It's the disorder. The terrible, evil, I NEED TO RAPE A BUFFALO AND I NEED TO RAPE ONE *NOW* disorder.

Damn these terrible afflictions.

These things happen to the best of us. Why I had a leg cramp about a year ago, and before I knew it I was running around dismembering every Mexican and Eskimo I could get my hands on. It was quite a mess, let me tell you.

I liked to mix and match the pieces so I could make Meximos.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:45:57 PM by RaymondKHessel »
Born with insight, and a raised fist.

Offline Ivellios

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • Seek and Ye Shall Find
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2011, 06:02:59 PM »
Ahh, that's a bitch Z. So you didn't even get to the Apricots, Avacados, or Bananas? That's terrible!  :-[

Well, I hope your evening went better for you. And if it makes you feel better, you totally redeemed yourself with the solid financial advice you gave to the geriatrics. You're a good man deep down, Z. You mustn't blame yourself when these things happen. It's the disorder. The terrible, evil, I NEED TO RAPE A BUFFALO AND I NEED TO RAPE ONE *NOW* disorder.

Damn these terrible afflictions.

These things happen to the best of us. Why I had a leg cramp about a year ago, and before I knew it I was running around dismembering every Mexican and Eskimo I could get my hands on. It was quite a mess, let me tell you.

I liked to mix and match the pieces so I could make Meximos.

Oh my wow! Even with all the practice I've had leading to this point in my life, I was almost not prepared for this. I've gotten so good at handling it, I feared nothing. So I was casually chugging a drink while I was reading your post.  :o

So close, but I did avert the disaster.  :D