Author Topic: Where Does God Say He'll Heal Amputees?  (Read 15570 times)

Online Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
Re: Where Does God Say He'll Heal Amputees?
« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2011, 02:00:56 AM »
I wonder if he is open to the idea that we are not as awful as he thinks we are? If his prejudice can be corrected?

It'll take some time but I think he can be shown the truth. That is, unless he gives up too soon. But he's gotta stop preaching first so that he can engage in dialogue.

I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +269/-31
« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2011, 02:02:45 AM »
Richie, what do you think about those of us who never "hated God" in the first place, but are honestly unconvinced that any of that stuff is real?

And please, at least *try* to use sentences.  I mean, you're trying to communicate, right?  Punctuation is a part of that.  Refuse to use it, and you sabotage your own efforts.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:06:58 AM by Azdgari »
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2011, 02:09:33 AM »
 i think i love you guys i think we can become bestest buds forever and ever it seems youve taken a liking to me or wait am i oh oh oh hang on wait a second ummm hmmmmm i think i might be totally wrong about that last part as in the whole part as in i cant spell as in yah im not getting anywhere am i well lol try to read the part in the origanal post about that which is unseen its a different way for you to see those verses you feel you understand that was my goal i prolly failed but hey it all starts with something as big as a mustard seed

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +269/-31
« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2011, 02:13:35 AM »
Here, Richie:  I edited your post into proper formatting, without changing any of the content:

Quote from: richie p
Hi gentleman.  I see you're expressing thoughts and views on Christian topics involving the bible.  I'd like to share my personal testimony as to why i was once as you were and am now a christian believer, referancing the verses you mentioned.

I grew up hating god if there was one because throughout my life i was abused two of my best freinds were shot and killed my father died a slow tragic death involving five brain surguries.  My baby nephew perished of menkies desease literally in my arms; I revived him via CPR and two weeks later he died again in my sister's house while I was there, on a hospice sort of thing.  I still remember my sister's nails stabbing me in the back while she screamed at the top of her lungs in shock while his limp baby leg dangled over the side of his little cradle.  As you can imagine I had alot to be angry about, feeling I got dealt a bad hand as some might say.

Over the years i blasphemed god: robbing and stealing as I pleased, doing a year locked up and so on, selling drugs, throwing keg parties, sleeping around - the whole works.  Not caring for anyone or much of anything as I drifted through life with broken relationships, suicide attemps, and man was I an alcoholic.

I landed a sweet job at parker and hannifen in marion, NY as a molder/fork lift operator.  Anyway when i was there one day when i was working something kept popping into my head like a thought in my own voice and I heard this "you don't understand the depth of it".  At first i thought nothing of it as the day went by it was on an off every few minutes to every few hours like invasively popping into my head saying "you dont understand the depth of it" as if i was thinking it myself.  Kinda hard to explain but imagine if you can, and anyway it went on for three days.  I'd forget about it and then bam it would happen, "you dont understand the depth of it", in what sounded like my voice.

Well I had a good friend of mine who worked next to me and was a hardcore rocker with his mohawk, and all one day he started playing some rock on the radio, a mix of his own.  The thoughts would still pop in every so often.  I literally stopped working and thinking, I'm thinking it, I said what??  Why am I thinking this like wow this is mad annoying lol, like a bad song that won't go away.

Well listening to the rock I notice something as each song played it sounded like the rockers were relating alot of what they were saying to heaven and hell even mentioning things like selling there souls and come dark angel many other things.  It kinda popped out at me and I became intrigued, not knowing many of the songs that were playing.  One of them was "I Will Not Bow" by Breaking Benjamin, and a song actually called "Dark Angel" by Breaking Benjamin.  I still remember to this day.  Well, it became odd:  I counted fifteen songs in a row that sounded like soul selling artist, if you would, making mention of darkness demons and the whole nine.

I went home and looked up "is hell real" on youtube and found something very interesting: a Christian series if you would, with 24 interviews of once-atheist men that died and claimed to have went to hell come back and became believers of God.  One man was a hood gangster African-American  that was thrown out of a car in an accident, tossed across a thrueway into a pond, where he drowned and was pronounced dead in a helicoptor flight back to a hospital.  He lost his right arm etc.  He told his tale of the fiery place he woke up in.  Anyway, after seeing these interveiws I felt disturbed.  Many of the men began crying, sharing there stories of seeing faces of people they knew in Hell.

What caught me off-guard was when i looked up separate testimonies and found chilling factors in  common with almost every story:  High multitude of screams, and each seamed to describe an unbearable stench, burning of men, etc.  What I could see in these mens' eyes was real fear and sadness for other people.  A few of them even became pastors, preaching of their experiences to men, women and children around the nation, including the armless gangster.  I felt these men werent lying, judging by a lot of factors:  Gripping stories with in-depth looks in their eyes, full of tears, etc., so i became afraid to say the least.

I remembered all the times I blasphemed God.  Regardless of hard times or not, I was given a life, and no one wants to imagine a place like Hell or going to it.  I felt powerless; I tried praying and felt nothing.  A day went by and I couldn't get it out of my head.  I remembers someone saying that the only unforgivable sin is blaspheming the holy spirit.  I tried praying it seemed like the more I prayed I felt a little something.  Over a two day period it felt like anger, I can't explain it.  I tried talking to God and i could feel the more I prayed a slight essence of anger, like God was angry with me.  I can't explain it.  I became stricken watching the videos over and over analyzing every passionate story of death and salvation, of hellfire, of screams, of all the bad they did in there lives dying as atheists.  I prayed harder and harder for two more day, literally trying to see or feel some sign of relief, like forgiveness...all the things these men spoke of, but nothing.

I felt like, "wow I blew my life, man I wasted it, I must have blasphemed the holy ghost - this is crazy!"  Again the whys???? this isnt fair???? this ain't right.  I had it hard and i got sad and angry.  I could feel like I was praying to a wall like nothing would give.  I had it set that I was unforgiven.  One night I got into a huge fight with my family and went into my bathroom crying.  I began praying from my heart please God please I don't want to go to Hell.  I'm sorry, I dont know why these things happened the way they did.  I have tears coming to my eyes typing this right now i am no liar.  I fell to my knees in the bathroom and begged, I mean like begged like I was begging for my life.  I kept remembering the man saying "my friend that died in a drunk driving accident was in hell screaming to me 'billy billy get out you cant get out theres no way out' screaming burning."

I prayed, I said I'm sorry for the blasphemy, I'm sorry!  All of a sudden, no lie, I felt a sharp pain in my chest like the wind was knocked out of me with no shirt on.  I grabbed my chest and said no!!!!!! nooo!!!! please dont kill me!  I thought i was having a heart attack.  I stumble to my toilet grabbing my chest, I couldnt breath.  My first thought was, if I die of a heart attack I'm going straight to Hell.  I ran to my living room and put on my mom's oxygen hose.  I failed to mention my mother's disease.  All my life that was hard, watching her in and out of the hospital too, as a kid, from copd emphazema.  But anyway, I got on her oxygen.  Feeling my chest it felt like something popped.  I remembered pushing on my dead nephew's chest as he died, because it kind popped where his little bones were when i did CPR on him.  I was stricken letting go of it all.  I never felt like that in my chest.  I said this is it I failed at life, I'm dying, time to go, I'm done.  Hes striking me dead!

Time went by and it passed.  I stayed on the oxygen for several minutes and calmed down, still soaked with tears, thinking of the struggles I face then.  I laid on my floor (at the time I had no mattress in the room) and trying to fall asleep on the hard floor I said another prayer.  I said Jesus, I'm sorry if you don't want me in your kingdom.  I didnt want you.  I understand why you won't forgive.  No lie a few seconds later I felt this amazing grace and peace come over me, like true peace and calm.  I felt like I was full of life and light itself, like I was weightless, and I mean like my skin and flesh was a balloon full of light or something coming from within.  I couldnt beleive it.  I knew it was God and I knew I had been forgiven for all of my wickedness:  The sex, the drugs, the robberies, the blasphemies, the hatred, the guns, the fights, the alcohol, the suicide attempts.

I hopped up amazed and walking to my kitchen.  Something incredible happened:  I felt a push into the back of my head like it was a very fast growing feeling.  Suddenly an image of a man's face smiling grew in my mind.  I can't explain how it feels to feel another person's smile growing inside you but it felt like it could grow forever.  I think I now know what a piece of forever feels like.  The manifested face was - you guessed it - Jesus.  He had chubbier cheeks than I imagined and in his eyes were the stars, with long brown hair like sackcloth.  It may sound like a very long experience but it was brief.  It looked like a slight beat of sunshine was hitting his hair let me remind you this was sort of inside me.  Light, physical and mental, hard to describe.  One word: amazing!!!!!!!!!!  My mind was officially blown.  All my heart was confirmed, I knew he was real because nothing can imitate the feelings I felt.

For two days after that, I felt an amazing grace, like he was with me everywhere I went.  Like, literaly.  Ever feel like someone's watching you when no one's there?  He was with me.  I felt his peace.  Sitting down to pray, I heard that familiar voice sounding like my own in my own head.  It said, take it slow, follow your heart, be strong and stedfast, all the days of your life.  I knew then that the "you don't understand the depth of it" was God.  I was like, wow!  He reached out to me!

I went to work, and running a machine i looked to my left and saw a group of workers playfully acting gay, swearing and talking about anal sex.  I looked to my right and a radio was playing Rob Zombie, "Devil on my back I can never die dig through the ditches and burn with the witches" etc.  I prayed to God, I said Lord how am I ever gonna be strong enough to follow these commandments, still thinking of girls and etc.  All of a sudden i heard what sounded like myself again it said "Ephesians ten eighteen".  Sounds crazy right?  It's truth.

I opened my cellphone and looked up Ephesians 10:18 and this is what it said, in the King James Bible:  "Finally my brethren be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil, for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, wherfore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to withstand.  In the evil day and having done all to stand stand therefore having your loins girt about with truth and having on the breastplate of rightousness and your feet shod with the preperation of the gospel of peace above all taking the sheild of faith wherewith ye shall be able to withstand all the fiery arrows of the wicked and take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit which is the word of god praying always in all prayer and supplication in the spirit and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints."

My heart was pounding the whole time I read it.  I was so happy at what I would consider a mini-miracle, because I couldn't have had a more blatently direct answer to my prayer.  I smiled ear to ear for probably the rest of the day.  You couldnt pay me enough to stop smiling: it was God and I knew it, and he has a name and it's Jesus.  If you read and open your mind you can begin to understand these verses.  Often when I pray I let god take my imagination.  I have had what I would consider to be many mini-miracle.  Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within you.  I took this and ran with it, always imagining Jesus and talking with him.  He has talked back in many ways even through myself.

One time I saw Jesus in my mind running at me and tackling me, smiling, into a large flowery field.  As we rolled I thought to myself, "Jesus I'm afraid."  That day I had struggled with temptation and was afraid of failing as a Christian.  As we rolled in my mind (let me remind you all this is in thought), he smiled, immediatly sensing my fear.  He rolled out of the tackle laughing and said "fear not, watch this" and slammed a staff into the ground.  The ground became an ocean, parting.  I knew he referenced Moses.  I said Lord, when Moses parted the sea did he hit his staff to the ground?  And he began laughing the hardest mightiest laugh I've ever known.  I couldn't help but smile in real life.  He said, "why don't you read my son" and began laughing even harder.  I opened my eyes in excitement, smiling, and went straight to Google and typed in, "did moses hit his staff on the ground when he parted the sea".  Scripture came up and it said something like this: "and he cast his rod to the ground and parted the sea my heart once again had that familier pounding because i knew i had never know that i was again one happy man rejoicing as some might say in amazement paul once said And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. did you ever think hes moving mountains in another world jesus said , "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place"nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

Paul also said this: "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear"
And he also said: "Things that are seen are temporal; things that are unseen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - 17  For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
And he also said: "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward
man is renewed"
And Jesus said "Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you"
And when speaking to the rich man he said: "that wich is impossible to man is possible with god"
He also said to be absent from body is to be present with God.

My friends, the world we live in is fallen and is in essence a battlefield of parallel realms.  Demons, angels etc., parrallel to us.  God was a mercifull king and came back to offer us a way out of our temporary existence, and redemption of sins from the original punishment placed on mankind when are ancestors fell from the kingdom of heaven.  Aka that world to this one.  Remember to be absent from body is to be present with God.  I believe there are different realms, this one is not eternal but the other is.

By his mercy he returned Jesus to save us.  He is both the son of God, and God Himself.  In John it says: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God and the word became flesh and dwelt among us", Jesus being the flesh.  In the old testiment God (as in the Father) said often, before jesus came, "I am the only savior" - kinda ironic as the old testament was writtin years apart.  I believe God is Jesus, Jesus is God and the son of God.  He's god, he can be in two places at once.  He says whosever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Try to stop thinking of just this world and start thinking of God's realm.  Earth is a serparation from God.  God is life.  Jesus said "I am the way, I am the truth, I am the life."  When our ancestors sinned they separated us from God and God's kingdom (which is eternal) casting us to temporary life as punishment.

Just because an amputie doesnt get his leg with his prayer here doesnt mean he wont have a leg where he's going: "I, even I, am the LORD, and besides Me there is no savior." - written before jesus came.  He is life, and to accept him is to basically climb back to the realm of heaven, for he is the only way and his hand is outreached.  We belong in the kingdom.  He said seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened.  He's saying "come on in come to heaven, I only ask the following"  He said that you shall be called the sons of God and be equal to that of the angels  (Isaiah 43:11) god said i am the alpha and the omega the first and the last the beggining and the ending saith the lord beside me there is no other god"

I dwell with him.  I have come to understand this god I once hated is very kind mercifull and loving.  I imagine him kissing my cheek and I feel his breath of life.  All of his commandments insure better human living,  After all, Jesus's first commandment was to love him with all your heart, spirit, body and mind; and his second was love your neighbor as yourself.  Even though I had many hard struggles, if it wasnt for him I couldn't eat those delicious oranges I love so much or touch the softness of silk or taste the sweetness of honey.  The truth is, God asks us to submit and acknowlege that he is our maker, then he basically says "ok, children love me and your neighbors."  John said "his commandments are not grevious."  He is not an unjust god we merely came into a world that many of us don't understand.

God says my thoughts are not of your thoughts.  This world is also of his thoughts and words.  He said, "let there be light" and it was, so what he has done, is his doing, and I believe that for many that get a rough chance, God knows they got that rough chance.  He is not unaware of a single soul's struggle, and with evolution why can't we just say that maybe god made time go faster to spin the earth and forge it in seven days.  He is after all controller of time and space.  He could have simply sped it up to mass it all in seven days, as the bible states.

People need to truly seek wisdom when interpreting the bible.  I once read it and said this is rubbish, now I read it and say, hmmmmmm, that fits divinely, there that fits divinely, there wow that's ironic, wait thats what he meant, hmmmm.  Kinda like when Jesus fell to his knees in Jeruasalem, and cried, saying something like "if only if you listened you would have been great off and well but now enemies will surround you and encompass you on all sides!"  And then years later comes Richard the Lionheart on his quest from God to conquer Jerusalem, and it gets surrounded or something like that (not sure of the details but you get the point).  Hmmmm ironic or god, you be the judge?  There's a reason why they call it faith, you gotta have a little of the other world in you.    I'm merely saying, look in a different light, not so much what you can touch and see but at that which is unseen.

May Jesus be with you!  He is the most loyal and loving friend you can ever acquire.  He merely asks you to live a better way; is that so bad to adjust to, for the gift of life?  Maybe these men in the Bible saw the angels inside themselves, or maybe they saw them for real.  Open your hearts, use your imagination.  I let god lead my imagination that day, and behold!  He taught me Moses hit his staff to the ground?  Clear your life of sin, and try to reach him.  He's only a few prayers away.  It took me four days.  I heard of a Christian that once prayed for 3 weeks before something happened.  How long would you be willing to try for life eternal and a new friend?  After all it is us that owe God, not God that owes us.  Were often born backwards on that concept.

peace be with you all sincerely,
 a <sinner>

Folks, if you're going to quote from this, please leave my own tag out and leave his in.
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2011, 02:21:30 AM »
when i stated god hater i was referancing myself and i did try to put my self in your shoes not knowing you wich is arrogant on my behalf i apologize and as for not being convinced i really cant control that thats a matter of your own personal beliefs which i can respect however i feel there is one god i have in personal accordance what i would call my own die hard evidence of his being but i obviosly cant share those moments with you and its not recorded or in anyway provable thats why its faith man i wish i could i was just pointing out an interpretation of the bible no one had suggested or that i am aware of was ever suggested in your forum

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +269/-31
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2011, 02:23:16 AM »
So...if someone never finds a reasonable cause to believe in your god, and is honestly unconvinced by the idea, then do you believe they deserve to be tortured for that crime?

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2011, 02:23:36 AM »
lol thanks

Online Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #210 on: December 19, 2011, 02:28:08 AM »
Richie,

I appreciate the fact that you led a thug life. I know you sincerely believe that the only thing that saved you from that Hell was Jesus. But it's much more personal than that. You made the choice to change your life first, then you found Jesus. He was the answer but I am here to tell you that He is not the ONLY answer.

I grew up in the Church. Accepted Jesus as my personal lord and savior at the age of 7. I went three times a week. I played an instrument in our church orchestra and was a member of the puppet ministry team for children. I went on several local mission trips, even put on shows for inmates at the state prison.

Despite all that, at the age of 13 I found myself with a loaded shotgun in my mouth and my toe on the trigger. I sat there in that position for several hours. I thought about a lot of stuff. How the world was totally fucked. How my life was miserable. How I couldn't bare to go to high school to be made fun of by even more kids. Then I started thinking about the consequences of what my action might be.

I figured nobody would even attend my funeral because I was such an outcast. I was so completely consumed by depression that I couldn't see all the friends I had. I couldn't see my family. My father left us when I was born. My mother...mom...she loves me. What would it do to her if she came home from work to find my brains all over the living room? No matter how miserable I felt, she doesn't deserve that. So I slowly pulled my toe out of the trigger guard, unloaded the weapon and put it back under her bed.

I decided to give my life exactly one more year and then, if nothing changed I would do it.

Well, since I only had a year left to live I decided to be more open about my experiences in life. I began to explore. Later that summer a friend from church invited me to spend the night at his house and camp out in the back yard. He gave me my first hit of LSD. I realized that night and the next day that I was extremely foolish to think that I knew anything about the world. It gave me a new lease on life. During my freshmen year I had sex for the first time and got drunk for the first time.

I was having fun and enjoying life.

Richie, Jesus didn't save my life...my mother's love and LSD did. As I got older I saw how drugs CAN ruin peoples lives and slowly but surely took myself out of the drug scene. I didn't need Jesus to help me...it just took a little common sense and some self respect.

Don't get me wrong. It's okay if you want to give Jesus credit for what you did. My hope is that at some point you realize that you and you alone have the power and authority to change your life...for better or for worse.

Welcome to the forum. I am glad you decided to stay.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:36:22 AM by jaybwell32 »
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2011, 02:32:22 AM »
i believe that god is all knowing taking into account every detail of life in revalations somewhere it says that whoever trust in christ will have there name written in the book of life then i believe if im correct that whos names are not in it will be judged in accordance to there works or actions in life daily choices i think etc i can understand that totally like i said i thought about alot of details like that and after knowing god i feel he is truly a morally just judge and will take that into account like the people in africa that dont stand a chance etc i can share with you more mini miracles of interest if you like but believe me you got to have an open mind i know i wouldnt believe it if i told anyone infact the only people ive told of some of these miracles are close family miracles happen everyday you just gotta learn to see and hear them aka def dumb blind  say the words and ill start sharing =)

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #212 on: December 19, 2011, 02:44:12 AM »
im both sorry and glad to hear that your life got better i hope maybe youll give him another chance sometimes we have to forgive god he is an individual to  god i think was my help along the way but in the end we all carry are bag of stones i used to attend hippie fests and trip face to mushrooms were a favorite of mine im just happy that jesus is here to turn to sure i could make it though life without him no offence intended to my lord by saying that but people do it everyday one thing i cant to is make it through my afterlife without him and dont think im seeking him simply for conforts etc or to get my peice of the heavenly pie i think its cool knowing god the creator of all i see hes quite impressive in the end one day when i was praying i kept seeing jesus spinning me in a spiders web in my mind sound crazy bare with me he was scrambling around me like a spider wravling me up i said lord this is freaking me out i dont understand this at all he said "you will soon enough" in my own voice as usual but eminently different hard to explain how i try to talk with him well the next day i woke up and heard him say working through me again go downstairs and read job i went down stairs and read job and behold there was a verse that said and there hope shall be cut off and there trust shall be a spiders web he was telling me i wasnt trusting in his deliverance which i feel i wasnt enough i had a lack in faith

Online Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #213 on: December 19, 2011, 02:50:19 AM »
It's okay to be afraid of death. But you don't need to torture your mind about it. It's late and I must retire. Goodnight.

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #214 on: December 19, 2011, 03:05:08 AM »
prolly one of the most  powerfull things that happened also was this ok one day i was looking for bread i wanted to make a sandwhich and couldnt find anything anywhere the next day i was praying with god i heard the voice hearkening again it said "richie come hear and pray now" im gonna lay this out in the open fellers dont think im crazy its true and i have love for god i often feel as though i can sense were god is around me call it faith call it imagination call it what you will but you cant explain this next part i sensed he asked me to go to the end of my counter in my kitchen so i went there and i heard in my own similar voice "kneal and beg for mercy" so i kneeled and began to beg for mercy not as to exactly why i begged maybe three times and i heard it pop in my head again "saying arise and break bread with me" i arose not opening my eyes still in prayer and said god i dont have any bread i tryed to make a tuna sandwhich and couldnt even find crackers he said open your eyes i opened my eyes and dude not even lieing gods honest truth two inchs from my face was a basket hanging from my ceiling that i didnt see cuz my counter ends at a halway and indents weird i got a big country house in the basket was three pieces of bread my mom had moved it there i was again astonished he said take a peice and break it i did he said take the peice in your left hand and eat it for it is my body take the peice in your right hand and eat it for it is my spirit i did so and man ill never not believe again at this point i couldnt even if i wanted to not saying i do he works in mysterios ways is no joke lol they call him the god of hosts in the bible i believe he works in many ways one way being through hosts aka people animals plant life weather you could step on a bug make and it could change your entire life and you wouldnt even be aware of it say that bug made you walk a different way and that way lead you to a friend and that friend lead you to a future wife the concept is endless

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #215 on: December 19, 2011, 03:11:47 AM »
good talking with you jay peace

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2011, 03:21:39 AM »
i may not be able to hug him in this place of seperation now but one day ill wrap my arms around him bro and this war and punishment  will be over for good

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #217 on: December 19, 2011, 08:14:21 AM »
Richie.

Please.....

1) Separate your sentences.  A period (full-stop) at the end of a thought makes it much easier to read.
2) Separate your paragraphs.  A couple white lines to break up the text makes it far easier to understand.

If you really want to communicate with us, you'll want to make it easier to understand what you want to say.

Many thanks in advance.
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2011, 09:14:47 AM »
This is a prime example of how Christians use the benighted people to push the Christian religion on people. Only if he took the time with an open mind to actually read on his religion he might learn something.

Une telle tristesse que l'on ne peut pas prendre le temps d'apprendre à écrire dans son languge maternelle

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2011, 11:46:48 AM »
with jesus and yah as for school im alright im a certified electrician two year trade school  i dont need to spell to play with thousands of volts of electricity  doesnt that make you feel safe if i had to wire your house lol

wow, a wannabee thug.  How "impressive".  Makes a nice little story though, some ill-eduated boy who wants to be all tough making up claims on how he robbed people and then magically gets god.  Poor thing, did someone bigger and badder than yuo make you run away and decide that you really weren't a coward and that this "god" was all for you? 

pity that this god comes to the beck and call of brats and can't seem to help people who are really in need.  But I'm sure it makes you feel special doesn't it, richie? 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #220 on: December 19, 2011, 03:47:12 PM »
well the picture was to try to help you belive my story of redemtion as for the pushing of religion try reading the text i wrote before you call me uneducated i stated i completely respect your religouse freedom of speach that doesnt sound like a pushy statement to me and i like how you called me a thug wannabe well friend a thug is the last thing i wanna be been there done that learned life lessons saw how small it really is that which is held in high esteem among men is abomination in the sight of god like the glory of murder and anal sex on the internet do you thing the body was designed to be used in thet way intellegant desighn suggests the colon is an exit only and that the peanis was built for the vagina many other obviosly open proofs of intelectual works are about the very earth and do you believe that the sun and stars werent delecitly placed where they sit in an amazing void of emptyness thats unexplainable they claim a large expance merely accurred of thin air in the form of a bang yet friend they fail to explain how this bang was manifested or how it began to exhist in the first place and you call me pushy and disrespectfull  yet insult me about my ability to spell and poke and prod at me for what was a kindly shared series of life experiances i have owned a pawn business and im twenty one years old i find that educated enough before you assume you know me and that you think you know that im a thug wannabe please examine your statements you are a man in another place typing to a man in another place i dont know you and you dont know me i was sharing a heartfelt experiance of why im focusing on turning my life around there is a reason why its called teptation hence its tempting aka pleasurefull seductive i believe faith is like gym class its about trying day to day no one can achieve victory as there is not one rightouse man living i can never be perfect ive accepted that and as for the god creating evil evil was a manifestion of what i feel was a series of set circumstances that had rigorus end scenarios subject to inteligent choices  unfortunatly satan had his choice as well and he made it we can all see that choices effect those around you his did  he was once a son of god as well  even if god knew it was going to happen it doesnt mean he wanted it to and by passivly allowing it hes not subjecting himself as ruler of all things to be stepped on by those he gave life too i mean life!!!!!!he is the most generous by giving such a thing to us all he didnt deserve to be insulted when satan his own friend and creation a high ranked angel like michael  betrayed him and yah your right his anger arose and he seperated satan he was unworthy of his gift of life  therefore satan was cast out and proved it  with his angels by  wanting to become his own god  god wont stand for it friend adam and eve knew what they and prices have been paid  he gives us all a choice and those who were cut short hes not unaware of it and im sure will judge in accordance as he states jesus said if someone rebukes you rebuke them back if someone asks for  forgiveness seven times in a day  forgive them yet he teachs us to avoid that rebuke by all costs he says if they slap you turn the other cheek also if they take your jacket give them your cloak also but god knows all there are obvios positions were a man would have to defend himself if rebuked  think logically try not to tie it all down its obvios there levels of things and god knows every level and will consider all outcomes and weigh all hearts and minds for he is all knowing 

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +661/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #221 on: December 19, 2011, 04:00:18 PM »
richie p,

Your massive walls of text are very difficult to read.  If you want people to read what you have to say and to understand you, you must do it in a format that allows it.  Please use line breaks, paragraphs and punctuation.  You are not e.e. cummings. 

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:04:43 PM by screwtape »
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #222 on: December 19, 2011, 04:21:17 PM »
well the picture was to try to help you belive my story of redemtion as for the pushing of religion try reading the text i wrote before you call me uneducated i stated i completely respect your religouse freedom of speach that doesnt sound like a pushy statement to me and i like how you called me a thug wannabe well friend a thug is the last thing i wanna be been there done that learned life lessons saw how small it really is that which is held in high esteem among men is abomination in the sight of god like the glory of murder and anal sex on the internet do you thing the body was designed to be used in thet way intellegant desighn suggests the colon is an exit only and that the peanis was built for the vagina many other obviosly open proofs of intelectual works are about the very earth and do you believe that the sun and stars werent delecitly placed where they sit in an amazing void of emptyness thats unexplainable they claim a large expance merely accurred of thin air in the form of a bang yet friend they fail to explain how this bang was manifested or how it began to exhist in the first place and you call me pushy and disrespectfull  yet insult me about my ability to spell and poke and prod at me for what was a kindly shared series of life experiances i have owned a pawn business and im twenty one years old i find that educated enough before you assume you know me and that you think you know that im a thug wannabe please examine your statements you are a man in another place typing to a man in another place i dont know you and you dont know me i was sharing a heartfelt experiance of why im focusing on turning my life around there is a reason why its called teptation hence its tempting aka pleasurefull seductive i believe faith is like gym class its about trying day to day no one can achieve victory as there is not one rightouse man living i can never be perfect ive accepted that and as for the god creating evil evil was a manifestion of what i feel was a series of set circumstances that had rigorus end scenarios subject to inteligent choices  unfortunatly satan had his choice as well and he made it we can all see that choices effect those around you his did  he was once a son of god as well  even if god knew it was going to happen it doesnt mean he wanted it to and by passivly allowing it hes not subjecting himself as ruler of all things to be stepped on by those he gave life too i mean life!!!!!!he is the most generous by giving such a thing to us all he didnt deserve to be insulted when satan his own friend and creation a high ranked angel like michael  betrayed him and yah your right his anger arose and he seperated satan he was unworthy of his gift of life  therefore satan was cast out and proved it  with his angels by  wanting to become his own god  god wont stand for it friend adam and eve knew what they and prices have been paid  he gives us all a choice and those who were cut short hes not unaware of it and im sure will judge in accordance as he states jesus said if someone rebukes you rebuke them back if someone asks for  forgiveness seven times in a day  forgive them yet he teachs us to avoid that rebuke by all costs he says if they slap you turn the other cheek also if they take your jacket give them your cloak also but god knows all there are obvios positions were a man would have to defend himself if rebuked  think logically try not to tie it all down its obvios there levels of things and god knows every level and will consider all outcomes and weigh all hearts and minds for he is all knowing

a wall of text that spouts baseless claims, attempts to cherry pick the bible to excuse personal hates and likes, and that demonstrates ignorace and laziness.  How novel for a Christian.  &)
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #223 on: December 19, 2011, 04:48:50 PM »
wow that way think i was typing fast believe me i do know how to spell think lol

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #224 on: December 19, 2011, 04:54:21 PM »
wow that way think i was typing fast believe me i do know how to spell think lol

Richie.

You have been asked several times now - by Forum Moderators - to break your text up so that it can be read. 

If you persist in doing so we will have to consider whether your posts should be moderated before they will be displayed on the forum.

If you REALLY want us to understand whatever points you are making, you will take those extra few seconds to format your posts correctly.

Thank you
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #225 on: December 19, 2011, 05:12:21 PM »
You can edit your posts for up to two hours after they've been posted.

But something tells me you won't even bother to do that.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #226 on: December 19, 2011, 05:38:44 PM »

a wall of text that spouts baseless claims, attempts to cherry pick the bible to excuse personal hates and likes, and that demonstrates ignorace and laziness.  How novel for a Christian.  &)

It so very hard to show everything wrong with his line of reasoning when he cannot be bothered to show consideration enough for his reader to make it readable. I'm in no way a grammar Nazi and make plenty of spelling mistakes that I should correct.

However, these rules, grammar and spelling, are for one reason:Readability. If you've gotten it close enough for the people you are attempting to communicate with to understand your message, well that is close enough as far as I am concerned.

Wall of text...doesn't cut it.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #227 on: December 19, 2011, 06:21:03 PM »
Richie...I deleted your last wall of text.  You will not be allowed to dump that garbage on this forum.  Stop it now, or be moderated 100%.  Your choice.

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #228 on: December 19, 2011, 06:49:55 PM »
wow bro i understand lol free speach only for athiests everything i stated was all debatable and in essence not garbage explaining the verses argued over in this forum nice move jetson i would like to ask you what about it is garbage whats your life story and why is it not worthy to post

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +104/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #229 on: December 19, 2011, 06:50:59 PM »
Ritchie,why did God let you use your free-will to terrorize your victims,then take away your free-willl by finally exposing himself to you?

You now no longer have free-will to victimize people like you did in the past.....God has taken that away
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #230 on: December 19, 2011, 06:51:45 PM »
ill edit them if thats what its about

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #231 on: December 19, 2011, 06:54:46 PM »
friend terrorize maybe you would understand that any christians in the past that terrorized werent hardly christian