Author Topic: Where Does God Say He'll Heal Amputees?  (Read 12603 times)

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +116/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
Re: Where Does God Say He'll Heal Amputees?
« Reply #261 on: December 21, 2011, 07:22:41 AM »
richie p,

When was the last time you consulted a mental health professional?

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline Anfauglir

• Darwins +371/-4
« Reply #262 on: December 21, 2011, 07:50:04 AM »
Richie,

Sorry, but I still cannot make it through your posts.  Possibly there are nuggets of gold in there, possibly not - but I'll never find out because I simply can't manage to read them - sorry!

(This isn't a Mod rebuke, BTW - which is why its in normal type, not green bold Moderator speak!  Just my personal point of view).

If you want to have a decent discussion - and also, if you want your words or your example to "save" any of us - then you really, really need to take the time to work on your presentation.

If it helps you understand why.....imagine a Bible with neither verse numbers nor line breaks nor punctuation nor capitals.....  Does the passge below "speak" to you?  Or is it just an annoying mess that you can't make head nor tail of?

the lord is my shepherd i shall not want he maketh me to lie down in green pastures he leadeth me beside the still waters he restoreth my soul he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies thou anointest my head with oil my cup runneth over surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and i will dwell in the house of the lord for ever

:o
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +72/-23
« Reply #263 on: December 21, 2011, 11:07:00 AM »
Richie,

I'm glad you were able to read my last response before I "erased" it. From what I gather, you consider yourself a spiritual warrior for Christ. And you have come here under direct orders from your commander in order to know your enemy. This is very wise, ancient wisdom.

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.
Sun Tzu

You have not come just to do battle but to prepare yourself for it. You are not a belligerent conqueror though and are trying to save us or convert us but woe be upon those who do not listen.

You have much to learn about the arguments your enemy uses. If you wish to be persuasive you MUST take the time to learn HOW to present your ideas. Communication is key to any victory and if you neglect this vital concept then we are lost because you did not try hard enough.

Think about this. Satan, being the great deceiver that he is, has the power to influence minds and drive men to madness. How do you KNOW that God is the one talking to you and not Satan?

For example, why would Gabriel deceive Mohammed into not accepting Jesus's sacrifice?

"People want to get whatever they want to get. Do I care? No, I don't care. People need certain things" - Senator Leland Yee (D) California

Offline Avatar Of Belial

• Graduate
  • Darwins +30/-1
  • I'm not an Evil person; I just act like one!
« Reply #264 on: December 21, 2011, 11:28:22 AM »
the lord is my shepherd i shall not want he maketh me to lie down in green pastures he leadeth me beside the still waters he restoreth my soul he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies thou anointest my head with oil my cup runneth over surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and i will dwell in the house of the lord for ever

Looks the same to me.
"You play make-believe every day of your life, and yet you have no concept of 'imagination'."
I do not have "faith" in science. I have expectations of science. "Faith" in something is an unfounded assertion, whereas reasonable expectations require a precedent.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #265 on: December 21, 2011, 11:54:40 AM »
     ps as for the donating statement   i donate to africa often and am currently trying to succeed as an international sales associate via ebay intent on using terapeak market research and worldwide brands manufacter suppliers to gain with currency exchange.   I like to say god is the ceo of what i hope becomes a success, so in the end i can donate more. the horn of africa is ravaged with famine right now i got a letter from a man incharge of a christian group in an african village, like two weeks later that village he talked about got bombed by african muslim militia intent on cutting off food supply from the christian group this year.  And many others like red cross i think not trying to be ignorant but its hard to know someone from an internet forum i state that in  my defence a friendly rebuke, im not a saint in fact im a sinner  =)

ROFL.  Oh my, someone who barely write is supposedly going to become a master of international sales on Ebay and thinks he can make money with currency exchanges.   It seems that you, Richie, are as gullible in how to make money as you are in your religion.  It still doesn't excuse your waste of resources right now. 

So, when this fails, who will be at fault, your "CEO"?  Will you claim that it was "god's will" so it isn't your fault?

You are also sadly ignorant about basic astronomy.  Most Christians are very ignorant in the science that they try to attack as supposedly "wrong".  Your claim of how the earth is just "perfect" shows this ignorance quite well.  We evolved to fit its characteristics; it was not made for us.  And every single theist claims that "if you just look around you can see that *my* god made the universe".  Of course, none of you can show that this is true and depend on your lack of education to cling to this nonsense.

"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #266 on: December 21, 2011, 12:17:01 PM »
  yah your right  im no pastor and thats a scary concept with the me hearing satan thing all signs point to that  not being so like his loving kind nature in my life everyday satan answers to god  if you read the bible you would know that god  reigns, its his call on anything not ours if he wanted to kill me this second who am i to him what can i say? read job learn why do you think i said were powerless in his world we must submit  ive spent hours with this studying, ive seen miracles in front of my face aka the bread basket and jesus my chest popping, the spiders web, moses staff thing,  ive fasted for days and nights not eating to seek spiritual gifts breaking bread and sharing drink, go ahead and laugh i recieved my gifts  whether or not you laugh at me changes  nothing ive seen in prayer you need to pray for what attains to god not yourself first god and if he permits then you ask for yourself.

And at this point you continue to press me with insults, yet you have no just cause to do so as i have clearly not been insulting to you in a directly logical way,i accept you as you are but yet you wont accept me as i am let your blood be on your own hands clearly rebukable . an you insult my writing who cares i mean really some of the smartest people in the world were illiterate you clearly fill this forum with discrimination and closed minds and imaturity rather than human debate wait wait wait let me guess you see nothing wrong with that every man knows his own wickedness guess what god knows to its not hidden though were seperate he see's before you speak anymore ill mannered insults  about the bible.
                     Try learning and seeing it for what it is like the kingdom parable, you obviosly lack the ability to see past your own  pride and  to have an open enough mind for logical assesment  of that which can not be explained  its disgusting the level of ignorance youve put toward me for nothing, me also being ignorant yet two wrongs dont make a right  you have the rights to your oppinion and i have the right to mine i let your insulting nature pass for about ten responces id say its a just rebuke at this point what is it??? do you want to see evil rise in me is that it want me to sin so you  can mock me? do you want me to be like my old self is that it? do you want me to act and think like  the times i hurt people or let my anger go?do you want me to be raging like when i was  kicking in doors with knife's drawn with a pillow case on my head terrifying sleeping kids because i wanted cocain. Are you waiting for a slip so you can point and laugh at my flaws? do you want me to remember pulling shotguns out in an apartment complex is that the side you want to see? is that what the insults are all about to get a rise out of me?Or act out of control like when i couldnt sleep because i thought i killed my friend and beat him into a two day accoma in a drunkin rage and went on the run   you want my evil to show so you can expose it and my flaws is that it can evil make better evil? were all evil friends not one is rightous i am flawed life is like gym class its about trying, is  it so horrible for me to share my  story in a polite way? you are wrong for your snide comments i forgive you for it im not better than you..........

as for the remark i thought of that before me and god had to work through it with the satan remark. you strike me as a pack of wolfs hungry to pounce on anyone that doesnt agree with you how noble how honerable the world has lost its sense of honer christian or not and thats sad not judging one must point out the fruits of action and words to weigh whats in ones face hence rebuke jesus told the desciple that those who insulted them without cause in the towns and did not receive them peaceably, to leave and shake the dust off there feet ..........as for the typing again its just a way for you to tear down your follow man.

jesus demonstrates authority over demons in the bible and in job the older jesus before he came back to earth aka the father demonstrates  satan himself still answers to god even being a rebel cast out of heaven . I had to learn to trust him  he is pure that which is unlean feels unclean the devil is filthy i feel gods cleaniness in me . as for the sounding crazy totally understand but its my belief and no one will ever and i mean ever and i mean ever ever ever ever   convince me jesus is not thy christ or god for ive seen his face in spirit and in truth and never will i disbelieve its simply impossible at this point im beyond a broken faith ever being possible as in fully not believing again will never happen jesus once showed me a vision of him placing a crown on my head and wrapping me in a white robe in front of a multitude of milions clothed in white..... you figure out what that means i already, did seek your crowns you will recieve them with christ...........laugh all you want to you wont shake this mans faith if the earth quaked ten fold...  . 

Christians are all in war behind the scenes thats up to you its faith many feel oppressed from temptation  of course i feel the more time i spend with god the easier it is to deflect i hardly feel overburdened i believe in some way its like hardening inner armour paul said "faith without works is dead faith" what do you think faith with many works is? .  i believe there are forces behind the scenes just because you cant see an atom with the naked eye doesnt mean its not there. What if there particals like atoms but  even smaller making up demons or angels    im not complete or ever will be in wisdom . Its hard you gotta use senses beyond your five senses  just trying to help you see i couldnt see afew months ago it took pursuit of scripture to break it down and see what hes saying and behold the kingdom parable and more i thought were amazing when shined under a different light.  laugh it up all you want to i might laugh with you  . Or what is a cause? would you consider a pastor a warrior of god? or satanics a warrior of lucifer? is a pastor clearly on one or the others side? jesus said "you cannot serve both god and the devil and that whoever was lukewarm would be spewed out of his mouth, its obviously a battle to win souls, thats what i was referancing and i believe im slowly teaching myself to see beyond this world, paul says that those who are still worldy are not  yet of  christ  for they are still stuck in the world  they live in (not qouted)  why do you think jesus said dont worry about the food you eat or the cloths you ware or anything like that because people in the end you take nothing with you but that which is in spirit . In the bible god asks us to seek his face, what do you think that means?

we obviosly cant seek it physically to touch it , i seek it in spirit meditating funny how things pop into your head when you meditate odd thoughts you dont always control  i saw my angel mathew, and god showed me moses hit his staff to the ground in vision,  that day as in my first post i never knew and saw it in meditation hence i cannot explain it and i am no lier, your blood be on your own hands.  As for other religions there crafty funny how alot of them seemed to toss out the concept of hell with there gods even the vikings believed killing  was great in the eyes of there gods  i rarely see devine prophesy in these religions when in scale compared to the abrahamic religions i believe in the god of abraham, theres stuff god showed me in the bible i cant explain like the kingdom parable  but theres always problems with many things  if you look hard enough for it you find problems thats the problem thats why you must have  faith. The divine nature of prophesy  and personal experiences far out weigh the little ive seen in the bible that doesnt make sense to me.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 01:40:34 AM by richie p »

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #267 on: December 21, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »

... will dwell in the house of the lord for ever...

What type of house, I have always love the 1800's style cabins with the dirt floors :)
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #268 on: December 21, 2011, 01:26:37 PM »
Richie,

What is Satan's motive to hurt or harm people, when doing that will only make his opponent more desirable in the Battle For Souls?
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #269 on: December 21, 2011, 01:49:35 PM »
i had something here about the koran but i dont know enough about it to feel confident in posting it i have yet to detirmine whether or not its deceptive im currently studying its books.........
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 08:57:44 PM by richie p »

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +67/-10
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #270 on: December 21, 2011, 02:40:24 PM »
Richie,

What is Satan's motive to hurt or harm people, when doing that will only make his opponent more desirable in the Battle For Souls?
Why exactly does Satan want your soul?  Rebelling against the evil that is BibleGod,,,,seems more likely he is more interested in keeping souls from the evil tyrant that is BibleGod.
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #271 on: December 21, 2011, 08:50:03 PM »
Id also like to offer up this link if anyone else has knowledge of the relations between the quran and bible please share as it would help me gain understanding http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_and_the_Quran or general knowledge i know jesus is my lord my faith in that will not be shaken here in this forum. As i feel i saw him  and dwell with him  however id like to learn about your oppinions on these writings  and the slave child of abraham in the quran etc you seem like a knowledgable party im open to hear what you know.

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +251/-31
« Reply #272 on: December 22, 2011, 02:19:09 AM »
If your faith is unshakeable, then you lack integrity.  Because that means that if you end up learning something counter to your faith, then you will ignore the truth and stick with your faith.  In other words, it means you will lie rather than deny your faith.

There is no point in talking or listening to someone like that.
Unless you are Scarlett Johansason or something.  lol  i'd like to punish her with  my baby.  lol

Offline Anfauglir

• Darwins +371/-4
« Reply #273 on: December 22, 2011, 05:30:28 AM »
.....an you insult my writing who cares i mean really some of the smartest people in the world were illiterate you clearly fill this forum with discrimination and closed minds and imaturity rather than human debate ....

Richie.

Do you honestly not understand that - however intelligent you are, and however true and valid and thought-provoking your ideas may be.....if you present that as an unpunctuated "wall of text", it makes them very, very difficult (if not impossible) to follow?

I honestly couldn't say if you are smart or not.  If we were sat together talking, things would be very different.  BUT WE AREN'T.  We are conversing on a forum where the medium is exclusively the written word.  Because of that, if you don't use the medium correctly, the message gets lost.

Maybe some people ARE starting to insult your language skills.  Can you see how this could be a sign of frustration because - despite being told many times - you are still making most of the same errors that wind people up and make it hard for them to understand what you are saying.

So I'm going to ask you a couple of direct questions now - as a Mod, and I expect a direct reply. 

1) Which do you find easier to understand - the way I've written things ABOVE these questions, or the way I've written things BELOW?
2) Can you understand why people get frustrated with your posting style - and understand what you need to do to change things?

- - - - -

Do you honestly not understand that however intelligent you are and however true and valid and thought-provoking your ideas may be if you present that as an unpunctuated wall of text it makes them very very difficult if not impossible to follow i honestly couldnt say if you are smart or not if we were sat together talking things would be very different but we arent we are conversing on a forum where the medium is exclusively the written word because of that if you don't use the medium correctly the message gets lost maybe some people are starting to insult your language skills can you see how this could be a sign of frustration because despite being told many times you are still making most of the same errors that wind people up and make it hard for them to understand what you are saying so im going to ask you a couple of direct questions now as a Mod and I expect a direct reply which do you find easier to understand the way I've written things above these questions or the way I've written things below can you understand why people get frustrated with your posting style do you intend to change the way you post
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +116/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #274 on: December 22, 2011, 06:29:03 AM »
Id also like to offer up this link if anyone else has knowledge of the relations between the quran and bible please share as it would help me gain understanding http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_and_the_Quran or general knowledge //

The relationship between the two is that both books were written and/or collected by primitive men who sold superstition in order to control the actions of others. Nothing more, nothing less.

i know jesus is my lord my faith in that will not be shaken here in this forum. As i feel i saw him  and dwell with him  however id like to learn about your oppinions on these writings //

Your unwavering belief in something that you cannot see, smell, touch, hear or otherwise prove is a sign of mental illness because it is a denial of reality. You say you "felt you saw him", which is simply an emotional experience and nothing more. Orgasms are also emotional experiences, and although god is frequently called upon to deliver a greater orgasm, he never does. He can't. He's never had sex. His expertise is in immaculate conceptions, and according to about 2 billion people on earth, he only achieved that once. So, I'd rather ask for help from someone more experienced.

Also, I normally use an ellipsis to separate thoughts made by the person I am quoting, but since I cannot tell where your thoughts end or begin, I will use //.  I considered using [ABEND] instead of //, but I thought more people could relate to // than [ABEND] as [ABEND] is a bit anachronistic:laugh:

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #275 on: December 22, 2011, 09:22:11 AM »
Why exactly does Satan want your soul? Rebelling against the evil that is BibleGod,,,,seems more likely he is more interested in keeping souls from the evil tyrant that is BibleGod

The theology behind Satan was the exoneration of God for the existence of evil in the world. As the Judaic assistant to God, Satan was a free spirit and could inflict suffering as he felt necessary, so God could not really be blamed for the evils that occurred. As the Christian adversary to God, Satan inflicted suffering of his own evil free will, so of course, God was entirely exonerated.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #276 on: December 22, 2011, 12:18:47 PM »
  yah your right  im no pastor and thats a scary concept with the me hearing satan thing all signs point to that  not being so like his loving kind nature in my life everyday satan answers to god  if you read the bible you would know that god  reigns, its his call on anything not ours if he wanted to kill me this second who am i to him what can i say? read job learn why do you think i said were powerless in his world we must submit  ive spent hours with this studying, ive seen miracles in front of my face aka the bread basket and jesus my chest popping, the spiders web, moses staff thing,  ive fasted for days and nights not eating to seek spiritual gifts breaking bread and sharing drink, go ahead and laugh i recieved my gifts  whether or not you laugh at me changes  nothing ive seen in prayer you need to pray for what attains to god not yourself first god and if he permits then you ask for yourself.
sure you have.  Funny how no Christain can actually have evidence for their claims, just endless anecdotes.  I’m not impressed by baseless claims.  They are just nonsense made up in an effort to show just how much of a special snowflake you are.  And no, it is not your bogeyman’s call on anything. It has done nothing.  No Christian can show it even exists much less does anything.  We only get people like you claiming that their god does so much for them but hey, just ignore that this god allows people to starve and die, what’s important is my “chest popping”.  &)  Your excuses for your god are the same for any religion. 

And at this point you continue to press me with insults, yet you have no just cause to do so as i have clearly not been insulting to you in a directly logical way,i accept you as you are but yet you wont accept me as i am let your blood be on your own hands clearly rebukable . an you insult my writing who cares i mean really some of the smartest people in the world were illiterate you clearly fill this forum with discrimination and closed minds and imaturity rather than human debate wait wait wait let me guess you see nothing wrong with that every man knows his own wickedness guess what god knows to its not hidden though were seperate he see's before you speak anymore ill mannered insults  about the bible.
Oh I have plenty of cause to call you a wannabee and any other description based on your nonsense.  You claim to know science and logic but obviously do not.  And oooh, “let your blood be on your own hands”.  Nice little threat there, wannabee thug.  Your writing demonstrates your ignorance and your laziness.  Nothing that reflects on the real smartest people in the world.  Someone with actual maturity would consider his audience and make it easy for them to understand what he is writing.  As for any “ill mannered insults about the bible”,  no insults but actual facts.  Your bible is a mess. It contradicts itself and is totally wrong about many things.  Not one essential event from the bible has been shown to be true, despite over two millennia looking for evidence.  Your bible is a stack of myths, no different than any Greek, Roman, Chinese, Egyptian etc, myths.  I suspect that you have not even read your bible nor have you read any other myths to see just how accurate my statement is.
Try learning and seeing it for what it is like the kingdom parable, you obviosly lack the ability to see past your own  pride and  to have an open enough mind for logical assesment  of that which can not be explained  its disgusting the level of ignorance youve put toward me for nothing, me also being ignorant yet two wrongs dont make a right
More incomprehensible lazy typing.  I am quite well educated.  And nice baseless accusation again.  It’s a shame how Christians depend on bearing false witness to try to support their lies. 

you have the rights to your oppinion and i have the right to mine
This is where you fail.  You are indeed correct, I have the rights to my opinions and you have the rights to yours.  You do not have the rights not to have those opinions shown to be wrong.  That is not insulting, that’s just showing you how you fail repeatedly by making baseless claims.  You should figure out what insulting really is. It’s not any time anyone shows you that you are wrong.   If you are wrong, accept it.  It’s not bad or impinges on your “honor”, it just shows you that you can make a mistake.  If you can’t admit that, then you are quite ignorant, stomping your feet as if that will make you any more correct.
i let your insulting nature pass for about ten responces id say its a just rebuke at this point what is it??? do you want to see evil rise in me is that it want me to sin so you  can mock me? do you want me to be like my old self is that it? do you want me to act and think like  the times i hurt people or let my anger go?do you want me to be raging like when i was  kicking in doors with knife's drawn with a pillow case on my head terrifying sleeping kids because i wanted cocain. Are you waiting for a slip so you can point and laugh at my flaws? do you want me to remember pulling shotguns out in an apartment complex is that the side you want to see? is that what the insults are all about to get a rise out of me?Or act out of control like when i couldnt sleep because i thought i killed my friend and beat him into a two day accoma in a drunkin rage and went on the run   you want my evil to show so you can expose it and my flaws is that it can evil make better evil? were all evil friends not one is rightous i am flawed life is like gym class its about trying, is  it so horrible for me to share my  story in a polite way? you are wrong for your snide comments i forgive you for it im not better than you..........
Poor Christian, another threat.  So much for your magic god if it and your faith are so weak.  If this magic experience you claim is so real and so powerful, what do I have to worry about?  Or isn’t it all you’ve claimed? 

And no we’re not all evil.  You want to claim you are, go for it.  It makes a lovely excuse.  Your bible claims that so it can guilt people into believing nonsense, that the way to be “un-evil” is only reached by worshipping a god.  Happily, one can be “un-evil” by just asking decently.  I don’t need a magic carrot and stick to act in a humane manner.

as for the remark i thought of that before me and god had to work through it with the satan remark. you strike me as a pack of wolfs hungry to pounce on anyone that doesnt agree with you how noble how honerable the world has lost its sense of honer christian or not and thats sad not judging one must point out the fruits of action and words to weigh whats in ones face hence rebuke jesus told the desciple that those who insulted them without cause in the towns and did not receive them peaceably, to leave and shake the dust off there feet ..........as for the typing again its just a way for you to tear down your follow man.
No, we’re a pack of hungry wolves who show Christians how they are wrong and give them the opportunity to defend themselves.  It should tell you something if you can’t. 

You want to make baseless claims and ridiculous assertions, then you’ll have them analyzed and mocked.  Showing nonsense for what it is *is* honorable and noble.  It stops lies and the harm they do. Again, you complain that your inability to write is being attacked.  You bet it is.  You want to accuse us of being dishonorable and ignoble, but what does it say about someone who is so disrespectful to not do as politely asked?

Richie, you then go on to make more baseless, nigh incoherent, claims about the bible and your supposed savior Jesus.  You have deluded yourself like any other theist.  Your faith is just as “real” as that of a Muslim or a Hindu.  I could replace every instance of you claiming “god” did this and “god” did that, with Allah or Krishna.  Claims like this are meaningless. 

Your claims that no one will ever change your mind is classic of someone who is afraid and who refuses to learn.  I was a Christian too, once.  And you see where that ended up, even after prayer for this god to not let me lose my faith.  I’m sure you’ll claim, like so many before, that I wasn’t a “real” Christian or that I didn’t prayer “right”.   Unless you can define what a TrueChristiantm is and demonstrate that your god is good with that definition, you have no way to know.

You keep coming up with even more special “visions”.  Now we have you in a crown and before “millions”.&)   They just get worse and worse.  That’s followed by claims of a magic “war”.  You sound just like some of the Wicca loons I’ve been around.  They’re fighting “psychic vampires” too.  They also claim that there are magic things that make up their versions of angels and demons and claim that they have magic “senses” too.  And like you, no evidence at all, just wishful thinking.

You do frighten me though. Not for myself but when you decide that god has told you to do something heinous and you do it.
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #277 on: December 22, 2011, 09:38:32 PM »
interested party see this link it talks of mary in the koran

and jesus this link takes you to the sight you must look at the book called ali imran i dont think the link loads the whole page    http://quran.com/3 still not sure if its evil judging by my own reading of this page i would say that it is not but i havent read enough just throwing this out in the open to get some feedback on it
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 11:28:07 PM by richie p »

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +72/-23
« Reply #278 on: December 23, 2011, 01:14:04 AM »
Richie, here is how I read this paragraph you wrote. It doesn't make much sense to me. Can you help a brother out? I added the periods myself to indicate where I think you have ended one thought and started another. Does it change what you meant? Or, did I get it right?

Yes you are right. I'm no pastor and thats a scary concept. With the "me hearing satan" thing, all signs point to that.  Not being so like, "his loving kind nature" in my life. Everyday Satan answers to God. If you read the bible you would know that God  reigns, it's His call on anything, not ours. If He wanted to kill me this second who am I to Him? What can I say? Read Job, learn why. Do you think I said we are powerless in his world? We must submit. I have spent hours with this studying. I have seen miracles in front of my face ak a the bread basket. And Jesus, my chest popping, the spiders web, moses staff thing.  I have fasted for days and nights. Not eating to seek spiritual gifts. Breaking bread and sharing drink. Go ahead and laugh, I recieved my gifts whether or not you laugh at m[y] changes. Nothing I have seen in prayer you need to pray for. What attains to god not yourself. First God and if he permits then you ask for yourself.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 01:21:43 AM by jaybwell32 »
"People want to get whatever they want to get. Do I care? No, I don't care. People need certain things" - Senator Leland Yee (D) California

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +72/-23
« Reply #279 on: December 23, 2011, 01:41:03 AM »
Again, since you refuse to do so yourself, I added the periods to indicate where I think you have started or stopped a sentence.

And I have done more research on the koran but still not enough. I feel its writing's can possibly be considered important in many ways. However, I think it is a series of books brought to mankind, from fallin and or angels, to bear a different witness. Still possibly true but dangerous. I haven't read enough of it an[d] am going off. Others, judging good partially its pages. I said I lacked knowledge about it. I'm still studying it. It is said that mohamad servants often thought he was posessed by angels. And the devil, it is said that, he lead 32 military campains slautering innocent villages and planned 22 more. Is but I'm not sure how true that is. In the Hadith, a muslim book in the Koran, a verse says says this "I am the prophet that laugh's well killing his enemys". If you read it for knowledge please be aware of this, I'm told it has wicked things within its pages. But it has other interesting storys about Jesus. When he was a baby it says Jesus turned clay. As a child he molded twelve sparrows out of clay and brought them to life in the Koran. It also says he gave Mary sustainance. As a baby, when she was lost in the desert or something like that. To keep her alive, hence, miracle baby Jesus. It is also said angels often visited Mary and Joseph anyway. Just thought I would share that I dont believe. The Koran can be fully trusted.

If you are not a believer then why do you say that we can fully trust the Koran?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 02:06:43 AM by jaybwell32 »

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-0
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #280 on: December 23, 2011, 02:08:39 AM »
I see other gods as god sees them in the bible a bunch of wood and stone  crafted statue's that cant save.

Richie, I assert that there is no evidence that any god can save... Including the one that you believe in.

There is no credible scientifically supported evidence for life after death.  None.  Until such evidence has been found, I think it is reasonable to work on the assumption that we each only get one life, and that at death we all become insentient and incapable of action or belief.

Im merely testifying to truth ive seen why would i waste my time inpowering myself in a forum i had one goal by all i said and that was to save your lives nothing more nothing less.

I don't see 'truth' -- All I see is belief.

And I reject permanently and unequivocally your idea of saving My life.  I would much rather just live and die than spend eternity with your imaginary friend.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Anfauglir

• Darwins +371/-4
« Reply #281 on: December 23, 2011, 04:59:16 AM »
So I'm going to ask you a couple of direct questions now - as a Mod, and I expect a direct reply. 

1) Which do you find easier to understand - the way I've written things ABOVE these questions, or the way I've written things BELOW?
2) Can you understand why people get frustrated with your posting style - and understand what you need to do to change things?

Richie, I have removed your posts as you have neither changed your posting style, nor have you answered the questions above. 

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +67/-10
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #282 on: December 23, 2011, 10:45:53 AM »
Why exactly does Satan want your soul? Rebelling against the evil that is BibleGod,,,,seems more likely he is more interested in keeping souls from the evil tyrant that is BibleGod

The theology behind Satan was the exoneration of God for the existence of evil in the world. As the Judaic assistant to God, Satan was a free spirit and could inflict suffering as he felt necessary, so God could not really be blamed for the evils that occurred. As the Christian adversary to God, Satan inflicted suffering of his own evil free will, so of course, God was entirely exonerated.
Doing his job for God allowed him the freedom.......but he was still doing a JOB,at God's command. Just because he had the freedom to do what he wanted to the people fails to indicate he had an interest in the souls he was corrupting. That would be like a guy working in a slaughterhouse having an interest in each individual chicken he boxed up for shipping and making sure they all go to the same place......in Satan's case,hell
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 10:49:54 AM by 12 Monkeys »
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #283 on: December 23, 2011, 01:36:23 PM »

Doing his job for God allowed him the freedom.......but he was still doing a JOB,at God's command. Just because he had the freedom to do what he wanted to the people fails to indicate he had an interest in the souls he was corrupting. That would be like a guy working in a slaughterhouse having an interest in each individual chicken he boxed up for shipping and making sure they all go to the same place......in Satan's case,hell

I know, but Satan was brought about because some one needed an excuse so that GoD would not get blamed for the bad things that happens.

Besides that I don't recall reading a bible passage that said Satan wanted our souls. If anything, the impression I get is that he wants us to fall into sin, which will separate us from GoD. The more fallen people there are, the more people he gets to "accuse" before GoD.

So if their is a GoD and you fall from his grace were does your soul go?

Offline Brakeman

• Reader
  • Darwins +47/-3
« Reply #284 on: December 23, 2011, 02:51:20 PM »
So if their is a GoD and you fall from his grace were does your soul go?

Your "soul" would go to the fiery lake called hell, except how a non-physical spirit would be bothered the least by a physical thermal event is not very clear. For heat to actually bother a soul, it would have to be connected to a physical body and mind. But why would Satan put together your body so he could torture you? He wouldn't as he's being punished too. No, clearly Satan has no hand in this is mean bastard god that's doing all of the eternal punishing.

Especially that Damn Uzzah who accidentally toughed the Arc of the Covenant! God, I hate him just like you do. If I go to hell I'll kick him in the nuts just for you god!
Help find the cure for FUNDAMENTIA !

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +67/-10
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #285 on: December 23, 2011, 03:18:03 PM »
hehe Satans ironic punishment department

Offline Rustybeatz

• Student
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #286 on: December 23, 2011, 08:30:59 PM »
wow, that's the most patient I've seen you all be with someone that doesn't follow forum rules.  Reading his posts started to give me a headache, and the fact that he was sometimes just posting links (seemed almost preaching) while not answering questions was getting old.  I can see how you can get quite frustrated with someone when you're trying to have a conversation and they are doing anything but that. 

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +251/-31
« Reply #287 on: December 24, 2011, 12:24:29 AM »
Rusty, if someone knocks over your drink, do you get pissed off at them?  Probably, right?

How hard do you come down on them, normally?

How hard do you come down on them if they have really severe Down's Syndrome?

The same principle is in action here, IMO.
Unless you are Scarlett Johansason or something.  lol  i'd like to punish her with  my baby.  lol

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #288 on: December 24, 2011, 01:00:58 AM »
     Id like to appologize personaly to all of you, missing key posts and  reading some but not all of certain responce's has clearly been ignorance on my behalf this is the first forum ive ever found interesting enough to stay in and being the circumstance of wanting really badly to show you guys alot of things ive seen or found or heard all excited has had me spewing it out at you really fast and ignorantly. And i guess i gotta learn to adjust .

I appologize to all mods especially afauglir i sent him an ignorant personal message.  Please understand i am embarrassed and im not apparently the worlds brightest cran in the box of markers i didnt mean to be so ignorant and by far, im not the best englishman when it comes to writing. 

lol ive been up  till 4 in the morning  every night running on spinach and spring water reading the koran and playing with ebay.  I interpretted some of your post wrongly as in i got defensive thinking you wanted to tear me down or something fear is also a manifestation and when i came to this forum being its title i felt like in my gut like i was walking into lions den it takes alot to try to share a message that doesnt have a physical basis somewhat  and prove it in a forum that doesnt believe in that. .........

Maybe because i knew it was filled with alot of people that were not believers very scientific and that i would meet static with my testimony  not that i think you are bad people i just believe that what men and  jesus think is good and ok to do are  different thing's he say's "my thought's are not of your thought's"  and "what is held high among men is abomination in the sight of god" in the bible   one thing i can tell you being  a believer is im often on guard as i would say always peeping around avoiding sin 

And its hard sometime's being that carefull or observative keeping my eyes peeled in the media and tv and radio  and everything else to spot sin's and demonic thing's to sometime's not jump the gun i guess . 

ive learned a valuable lesson. sometimes we are are own worst enemy's god has tought  me in prayer vision  almost every time im done talking in faith n guard  a different kind of sight and its as if you have to deflect thought's and other thing's. i know its in many culture's to seek a oneness but i have a mountain of my own evidence that i cant really share with you other than testimony  and witness that tell's  me my god is the only god and only true oneness to seek meshing light in light like i said in my older post's  because  ive never seen an eight legged goddess only jesus  my god

.....  you can  think im crazy or trying to have an excuse im wrong i admit that. jesus himself said "Verily, verily, I say unto thee (verily means truly), We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

to try and prove im telling the truth please feel free to look up mathew mcdonald of rochester ny he was a gunshot victom on jefferson and champlain avenue and one of my best friend's being a roomate of mine for 2 years he crawled ten feet from his gramma's house after being shot in a final attempt to say goodbye where he then died on the sidewalk

Iwent and saw the bloody street still not washed the day after it happened. Nothing but liquire bottle's and teddy bear's layed where my friend had died at 17 he was young  and full of life. If you cant find him online call the homicide department its any effort i can make to prove im not a liar  and maybe his death serve's a purpose in testimony he went to church the day before he died which i think is an amazing set of circumstance's when i think about it being older i pray he rested in peace.

i see that now,  i am indeed and idiot  lol =) and im sorry i realize how small and dumb ive been not getting  a clear message that you all are annoyed for real reasons   and not just trying to pick on me for writing  or for being christian i thought you were using that to get at me just because when i read it i understood it perfectly but that wasnt all of your case's so i thought to myself what do they mean its fine i just re-read it putting myself in your shoe's.  No lie  i am sincerely sorry that was an incorrect stupid  assumtion.

I guess i got defensive  against my own idiocracy  im the one thats been blind not you very embarrasing and stupid. Im human and i would love to share other experience's i had with god in vision's if your open for interpretation i know it sound's like im a looney toon  i assure you im just an idiot i really do feel bad man it suck's to know your wrong lol i prefer never making the mistake.

ill share this story since it relates this happened about three week's ago i sinned in thought angry about something    Jesus told me in  prayer meditation as i call it he said  "i will  chasten you in heart" i said what do you mean "he said i will rout you my son as i rout my enemy's" he was angry with me  i said what do you mean im sorry he then showed me in prayer an image of a group of men trapped in a cannon with an army pressing them in they had no where to go they were trapped........

thus he could hold it against my heart if he wanted to but i was sincere so he didnt...... the kingdom of god is within you i believe is a litteral thing you must find it in spirit and recieve the holy spirit i seeked the holy spirit in repentance for 4 days anyway .......

Yah it didnt work out well for them i learned quick it's better just not to sin he was saying id be trapped because he was my only forgiver hence my only source of redemtion from his own wrath. Because i believe he is both the son of god, god's creation' god himself aka  the father in the form of a man and also the one the muslims call ala ala mean's god  but they worship the old testament father which is also jesus the same god as the jew's that'ss why jesus took jewish rejection so personaly in the bible they were his own chosen people the old testament written hundred's of years apart reveal's that jesus was the old testement father also divinly as it is written apart and called the tora. 

I believe thats why they wont accept jesus there still stuck on god's first set of command's not believing his second set they aren't thinking about the fact that  god is god and can be in a million place's at once being both jesus and the father you can see this is revealed in scriptures and be ten people in ten different age's if he wanted to  he clearly came as one in the form of man and his own chosen children killed him revealing how currupt and blind men can become from sin the nobleman parable explains why he is not present today physically...the scripture's are written by different author's inn different region's at different time's when talking about all three book's yet all three connect which i feel is divine....but its a matter of belief

but they cant see by disciphering scripture that jesus is all three  but still answers to the father also  because he is a creation of the father aka god created himself and gave himself limits it was the ultimate act of mercy and love as he  knew it all jesus has limits because jesus was created to be the messiah not the father himself but is the father its amazing and i feel god lead me to all i needed to see to figure this out if you have questions about this.

Iwill gladly show how this seemingly the truth   in scripture relation's. It is an honer to know jesus and serve him he is my savior and  he is the only  savior and teach's to pray to the father also  its very tricky it took me a long time to figure that out by weighing scripture in and out and praying  to the lord........
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 03:15:30 AM by richie p »

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #289 on: December 24, 2011, 01:22:18 AM »
look up the song wish you were hear by pink floyd he says some interesting thing's  in it folk's