Author Topic: Where Does God Say He'll Heal Amputees?  (Read 17468 times)

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
Re: Where Does God Say He'll Heal Amputees?
« Reply #232 on: December 19, 2011, 06:56:49 PM »
friend terrorize maybe you would understand that any christians in the past that terrorized werent hardly christian
Does this excuse actions? Is everything now ok with God that you were once a bad person?

Does God forgive all bad people who find Jesus in the end or just people like you,the TRUE CHRISTIAN?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:58:45 PM by 12 Monkeys »
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #233 on: December 19, 2011, 07:07:16 PM »
did you get the chance to read the large post before it was deleted??im have trouble seeing were ive been insulting in this forum to deserve accusation let alone post deleting dont you think judging me on what past christians have done is descrimination i for one never burned sinners at the stake and dont believe in that way sure i get mad some times and wanna grab my ak but i try not to even think that way ever ive accepted its human i was once taught that we are bound by the laws of this world ive accepted i will always fight sinfull temptation its not easy yah it can be hard but its the way it is i have seen that which i cannot denie and have no will to denie but i in no way feel that christians that kill rape pilage and plunder are christians at all god said in john you will know if a man is of christ by is actions and nature or something like that basically who is of god and who is not if they dont walk the walk but talk the talk there as dead inside etternally as i once was in no way trying to be insulting but thats how i feel

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #234 on: December 19, 2011, 07:11:27 PM »
wow bro i understand lol free speach only for athiests everything i stated was all debatable and in essence not garbage explaining the verses argued over in this forum nice move jetson i would like to ask you what about it is garbage whats your life story and why is it not worthy to post

Stop pretending like you don't understand.  You have been asked for the last time not to post giant walls of text with no sentences, grammar, or paragraph breaks.  If you cannot reply without doing so, your posts will continue to be deleted, or you will be moderated, where all posts must be approved by a moderator before they are seen by members.

You agreed to follow the forum rules when you registered.

Jetson

Offline Tinyal

• Graduate
  • Darwins +26/-1
« Reply #235 on: December 19, 2011, 07:13:46 PM »
Richie, am not even bothering to read your replies, since you don't even have the common sense to use a single period.   This is a period.  It goes at the end of a sentence.

Perhaps, after you get use of the period down, we can move to advanced topics, like the comma?

<sorta tongue in cheek, I'm pretty sure he / she won't be around very long - I could be wrong, however>
Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water?

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #236 on: December 19, 2011, 07:16:36 PM »
and as for the question yes  in the end i owe god even if he broke my legs and parylized me i exhist because of him we cry about pain in life but think of the bigger picture life eternal i now laugh at the simplicity of my friends death and my nephews death and the pain and the heartache the wisdom that came from it all and when in comparison with standing forever in the kingdom of heaven makes in practically non exhistant i now thank god for the pain i felt without it my eyes wouldnt have opened to what truly matters and you can read partner periods arent impairing that ability

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #237 on: December 19, 2011, 07:19:09 PM »
how do i edit it does spellcheck check for grammar

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #238 on: December 19, 2011, 07:23:39 PM »
Click on "modify", top of your post.

Then you modify you post and save. Spellcheck is the blue button right next to post and preview on the bottom.
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #239 on: December 19, 2011, 07:33:09 PM »
well im running on a 3g mobile hotspot connection when i try to modify it i cant pull up the page say waiting then the blank internet explorer page pops up and you edit edit this next post for me as it views scripture in a different way?than many have been perceiving around the forum

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +293/-32
« Reply #240 on: December 19, 2011, 07:58:09 PM »
Richie, have you considered writing your posts in Microsoft Word, or Notepad, or something...and then copy/pasting them in here?

That would allow you do write your stuff, spell-check it, do whatever you have to do to make it legible...and then not have to get it all down while you're online and there's a time-crunch.

It would help you a lot with your writing issues.
I have not encountered any mechanical malfunctioning in my spirit.  It works every single time I need it to.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #241 on: December 19, 2011, 08:02:09 PM »
I'm sure he will get tired of wasting his own time, eventually.  I'm curious to see if richie will make even a single attempt at posting something readable. 

Richie, using a separate Word processor is easy enough.  Heck, notepad would work as well.

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #242 on: December 19, 2011, 08:03:39 PM »
yah i guess im outy folks i said enough maybe ill swing through again sometime nice talking with you and yah i like my ak pic reminds me of the old days and whats changed for the better its not a sin to like shooting targets  lol i just shoot for fun now and try to stay humble i really wanna own a spaz 12 but thats another story please consider what i said peopled it may save your life and not this life you live  peace

Offline violatedsmurf80

• Graduate
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #243 on: December 19, 2011, 08:06:09 PM »
well the picture was to try to help you belive my story of redemtion as for the pushing of religion try reading the text i wrote before you call me uneducated

You can not paint a picture with old worn out brushes, just like you can not properly explain yourself with poorly written words and improper use of grammar.
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”--- Sinclair Lewis

I believe there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the government.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #244 on: December 19, 2011, 08:06:29 PM »
well now that that is over we can return to harassing people for more advanced things like what they say even if proper punctuation sentence and paragraph structure are encountered like in newspapers books and other things
John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #245 on: December 19, 2011, 08:08:00 PM »
That was difficult, wasn't it Chronos?   ;D

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #246 on: December 19, 2011, 08:22:42 PM »
did you get the chance to read the large post before it was deleted??

Having "the chance" isn't the problem, as has been explained to you more than once.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #247 on: December 19, 2011, 08:24:21 PM »
Besides, we don't like to take chances here.
John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #248 on: December 19, 2011, 08:36:07 PM »
did you get the chance to read the large post before it was deleted??

Having "the chance" isn't the problem, as has been explained to you more than once.

I saved it for posterity.  It was mostly classic preaching, another lovely example of not following our forum rules.  I tried quoting the entire thing, but that just made it harder to read.  Then I did what all good Christians have done at one point, I capitalized all of it! 

Properly laid out, it could pass as art, I suppose.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #249 on: December 19, 2011, 11:09:01 PM »
Members,

Richie p will be moderated until he can follow the forum rules and etiquette.  Please be patient as we help him with this.  Obviously, he has a lot to say!  As long as he makes honest attempts, his replies will be approved and you can reply to them.

Jetson

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #250 on: December 20, 2011, 12:33:53 AM »
and as for the question yes  in the end i owe god even if he broke my legs and parylized me i exhist because of him we cry about pain in life but think of the bigger picture life eternal i now laugh at the simplicity of my friends death and my nephews death and the pain and the heartache the wisdom that came from it all and when in comparison with standing forever in the kingdom of heaven makes in practically non exhistant i now thank god for the pain i felt without it my eyes wouldnt have opened to what truly matters and you can read partner periods arent impairing that ability

Then why not be Born in heaven? The perfect world the way God WANTS it......why create a universe where you could just have a heaven the way YOU(God) want it....why cover all this useless middle ground where God either has to kill his creation a few times to teach them a lesson they have failed so far to learn.

Why Hitler,Stalin,Pol-Pot and God himself (among hundreds of others)......why make his original followers suffer the way he has? Then sentence them to hell because they do not believe Christ has fufilled the fortold prophecies. Why not just create a heaven where everyone is always happy and kissing his ass the way he likes it?

The arguement that Adam and Eve ruined it fails....because he has killed his creation a few times over since then......still was not enough for the ommni-max diety to get it right.....hell he even let you do bad things,are you forgiven just by belief alone or can God still put you in hell?
If he can't still sentence you to hell,why?
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #251 on: December 20, 2011, 03:30:03 AM »
brain fart
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 03:46:27 AM by jaybwell32 »
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #252 on: December 20, 2011, 03:46:07 AM »
Richie, am not even bothering to read your replies, since you don't even have the common sense to use a single period.   This is a period.  It goes at the end of a sentence.

Perhaps, after you get use of the period down, we can move to advanced topics, like the comma?

<sorta tongue in cheek, I'm pretty sure he / she won't be around very long - I could be wrong, however>

I don't understand how anyone can type like that. I would have to put forth some serious concentration to leave out that much punctuation. I wonder if he talks like that also. 

Edit to add:

Richie,

We really want to have a discussion with you but on top of making your posts extremely difficult to read, you also give little consideration to what we have to say. I shared a very sensitive moment in my life with you and all you had to say was
im both sorry and glad to hear that your life got better

Then you went right back into preaching what YOU had to say.

Don't you care about the people you are trying to save?
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #253 on: December 20, 2011, 10:35:45 AM »

Richie, while you are being helped, perhaps you can think of an answer to this.  Your post above can have any god's name put into it and you'll get the excuse from any other religion.  Your religion isn't anything special.  All theists wave their arms around and say "look how great my god is" and they all have no evidence that their god is any more real than the next.

For a Christian, you certainly like guns a lot.  Yes, I know, you said you only shoot target now, which I find curious that you would waste hundreds of dollars on such a pointless exercise, considering that this money could be put to a vastly better use for your fellow man.  I see nothing but veiled threats in your picture and your posts, with your evident hope that you are correct in this bit of nonsense
please consider what i said peopled it may save your life and not this life you live  peace
  What you have said is the usual veiled threats and baseless religious claims that all Christians trie.  It will save no one's life nor any "afterlife".  You have a religion that has failed and failed again.   
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #254 on: December 20, 2011, 08:27:20 PM »
ok before this is read by everyone fully understand im not trying to preaching this im trying to give better education of biblical verses and open up a different point of view toward scripture to heed understanding, with my own personal points of view everything in this is open to interpretation. As for the reply's to my posts is as follow's If say folk's what i said was then truth then that which i claimed or in base warned you about (the losing your afterlife statements etc)   would have been a base to state something like that. as for the ak47 im an avid shooter as for spending money lol ive blown hundreds on ammo as for shooting it at others i have no intentions on that but i feel the picture brings into light my past for new readers that read my first post to help portray what i know is truth of my lifes events, and in someway show im not pulling this out  of a rabbits hat.

That is up to you to decide. Like i said we all know this kinda stuff comes down to one thing belief. its funny how if you were to upset one tiny delicate balance. say the oceans under currents or tilted the world off axis we would potentially all be destroyed , or if you moved the earth  a mile or afew miles closer to or away from the sun  are eco systems would fail or if are body drops to a certain temperature we parish thus making us delicate beings i feel the odds of this delicate stuff occuring by random chance are slim to none, such as the planets rotations and movements for example, an explosive force such as a great bang referancing the big bang, seems to suggest in logic judging by all explosive nature that forces would expand in a general direction with repurcutionary forces potentially  expanding backwards .

This  doesnt explain why the planets rotate in general directions  unless a backdraft/ spacial swirl started to spin dust wads in perfect unisin to create an eligant rotary motion around the random ball of gas we call the sun, but doest expain all the things floating around in the universe or how they are different in form, mass, weight, particals, atoms, and etc if it came from a single event why is it not singuler all human science must suggest a reasonable start of such event, i dont feel this stuff manifested from an explosion that just poof happened. The planets are  almost intelligantly placed with earth being exactly the distance it needs to be from the sun to sustain life (not to mention again the burning ball of randomly placed gases in the center of these planets exactly where it needs to be for life to be sustained),  We revolve around light and god said he clothed himself in light could this be gods way of saying we need him by revolving are planet are lives around the sun? aka  the light? in the biblical book of job it says look to nature to learn of god and his ways) darkness is defined in the dictionary  as the absence of light aka to be without god metaphically speaking is referance in the bible to be in darkness or without light.   there are millions of examples of this weakness and delicate nature  in nature itself . belief is also a delicate thing as is faith you can build a reputation over ten years and destroy it in ten seconds.  You could start to believe in god be decieved and lose your faith in ten seconds. (personal statement) Paul suggest's we must persevere through all tests jesus said those who endure till the end shall have there reward. We need god he doesnt need us nature shows us this plainly, its a hard truth for many to except but truth in my oppinion judging by logica, men seeked knew gods for this reason and many more reasons.

As i stated all this stuff makes us  powerless to certain things, in the book of Job the devil and god have basically a debate over a mans rightousness the devil says to god surely this man is only rightous because all that you  have blessed him with ( job had a fortune and was very wealthy with a large happy family) take it away and he will curse you to thy face god says he will not curse me to thy face. the devil insists god  says verywell take from him but spare his life, now look at this closely to insist  against god my lord who is  all knowing even after he states the outcome of the debate being all knowing  proves one thing, the devil is diabolical. you cannot win against god which means satan wanted to do evil for the sake of doing  it as in god allowing it its no secret we are under him he is lord and will choose what he does job was also a sinner in  the bible god crushes many wicked nations because he dislikes evil because it is satans way, satan is a king also but he declared himself gods enemy, hence angelic war began,  god clearly shows these nations mercy when they repent and come back to him i believe every single time he crushed a nation in the bible  as long as they repented and only if they repented because he loves them and shows mercifull relenting nature. it  is often the  claim that god is evil for this when interpreted wrongly because  the nations  wronged him first clearly by sinning basically disrespecting there giver of life and he trys over and over often to turn them back from the devils way.

Now jesus said he was the head of the corner basically "most high" jesus was both god and gods son in st john1:1 it says in the beggining was the word and the word was with god and the word was god. now john 1:14 it says the word became flesh and dwelt among us (flesh being jesus) for he can be two places at once, now him being the head of the corner the highest on the totem pole, head of the church and more places him above all things as the creator/father etc. in Psalm 51:4 Against you,and you only, have I sinned this is referenced elsewhere that sin is against him only in other places in the bible  you cannot sin against freddy if you punch him because you sin  against god only that is sin but i cant remember off hand the other referances. Sin is not in god because sin is against God. Being the highest on the totem pole perfection stems from him as well,  sin is actually simply doing anything against gods will, sin cannot be in god for sin is against god thus god  himself is a perfect system because sin is against him only  like a reflection you cannot become it? but you can still see it and manipulate it and move it .

There are many sins in my own belief not even referenced in the bible sins can be many many things. God once killed a man for spilling his semen on the ground instead of in his brothers wife to carry on his brothers bloodline.  Now there are not   in the ten commandments "any billys (forgot this mans  name)  may not spill their semen on the ground and not carry on there bloodline" etc.. etc... but because god instructed it and he refused to bring israel a new bloodline. He sinned  for going against gods way , thus a sin not stated  in the commandments . On a personal note  god once got angry with me for not following his direction navigating to a store hard to explain how me and him communicate. where in the commandments is that? god is an individual i cant always hear him like ta daaaaaaa! !!!

Whats up god, because we are  seperate in a cursed way  but often i know what he wants or sense it (all personal statements). remember my large post for those of you that read it with the kingdom seeker all of (the things in these thingys) werent in the bible and wont be found in it, there personal interpretation applying logic to the verses and applying god. god had to teach me by seeking wisdom which he can and will teach his servants that truly pursue him diligantly atleast thats what i believe as by following his commands you honer him as your king and  showing  your allegiance in this angelic war lies with him not satan. ill recap for new readers here is the kingdom seeker parable   ( any thing in these are not in the bible and are personal interpretation but make a great deal of sense god spoke with me and explained to me these verses take it or leave it believe it or dont its what i feel he told me) , and   are also an example of how not everything in the bible isn't as it appears to be to the naked eye i feel god tought me this and can help teach others to open eyes aka like he says deaf dumb blind this is one example of what one might not see when reading a verse they might think its a stupid little story some guy told 2000 years ago that died on a cross about a nobleman seeking a kingdom look again there are many more  just like it everywhere in the bible like a divinche code or something.

For you that have read it already this is a personal interpretation read or skip to the other @@@ signs @@@now lets see what he saying jesus told a story of the following to his desciples,   "a certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom(the nobleman is god/Jesus he did not reveal this ) and to return and he called his ten servants and delivered them ten pounds(servants setting an example of men and believers) and said unto them occupy till i come(exist in this world/life till he comes) but his citizens hated him(many men despise his laws and rules and hate him for it to me clearly relates to god himself) and sent a message after him saying we will not have this man to reign over us(many proclaim they will not except him or do what he asked even though what he asks is for the greater good) and it came to pass that when he was returned(in revelation it says in the end times Jesus will return to earth with great power and glory a totally different biblical book written by a different author) having received the  kingdom(completing his quest in death and resurrection by returning after being unseen in flesh/figure for thousands of years)

Then he commanded these servants to be called unto him(he raised them up at the last day that they may be judged including those in death and Hades) to whom he had given money(to whom he gave life the ghost all that we see as his gift the holy spirit etc) that he might know what every man gained by trading(saying he has done all this for you what have you done for him? loved him? been his friend? being a fisher of men?defending him?obeying him? its jesus speaking these verses   etc) then came the first saying lord thy pound hath gained ten pounds

He said unto him well thou good servant because thou has been faithfull in very little have thou authority over ten cities(because this servant served well he blesses him in what i think may be a heavenly way Jesus said store up for yourself treasures in heaven that will not be eaten by moth or rot aka its an eternal realm). and the second came saying lord thy pound hath gained five pounds and he said said likewise to him be thou also over five city’s(blessed him) and another came saying lord behold here is thy pound, which i have laid up in thy napkin because thou art an austere man and thou takest up that which thou layest  not down and reapest that which thou did not sow(this man is basically saying Jesus you didn’t work for any of this take your pound back its all you deserve, say god created wood a man built a house with it  and god returned later and asked to live in that house and the man said no ).

He saith unto him out of thine own mouth will i judge thee thou wicked servant thou knewest i was an austere man taking up that i laid not down( he gave him the possibility to live  in the first place and trade metaphorically speaking god/jesus/the nobleman may not have traded himself but he made it possible for the man to earn more gold etc live) and reaping that i didst not sow wherefore than gavest not thou my money into the bank that at my coming(Jesus is saying to this servant then give me back the life i gave you if you don’t think i deserve my credit) i might have required mine own with usury(he might have well done it himself )and he said unto them that stood by take from him the pound(them being angels/the noblemans soldiers) and give it to him that hath ten pounds and he said unto him lord he hath ten pounds for i say unto you that unto everyone which hath shall be given(everyone that has life aka Jesus said he was the way the truth the life and the holy spirit shall be given more) and from him that hath not(him that doesn’t have the holy spirit Jesus aka life) even that he hath(though they have life here on earth) shall be taken away from him(they will lose life eternal) but those   mine enemies which would not that i should reign over them(all the people that don’t think god deserves to rule them or think he is an unworthy king) bring hither and slay them before me(self explanatory hellfire second death no second chances are second chance is Jesus now in present time are ancestors already blew the first shot at life)@@@@@@

Back to what  i was saying   but god is just i know this from things ive come to see and learn. he has reason to do what he does beyond that which we know(my personal interpetation). its this way because were cursed seperate litterally  from him we can not see his face in solid form but yet he is still involved with us like a reflection in the mirror he still manipulates us but is not sin. Jesus was god  coming back to his people being everyone on earth gentiles and gods  chosen people the jews. thats why there was the hype for all those years pasted down to  israels people since moses about a coming messiah. In that time they waited patiently  for jesus for possibly hundreds of years because somewhere god promised his return and salvation. picture eve and adam having a daddy eve does wrong daddy  gets mad and says go to time out ill be back to unlock your room door when im ready. so eve and the human race were waiting to get out of timeout(temporary life) hence via christ and get eternal life back but he is the only one who has the keys and power to give us back life hence the only savior the only way. revaltion 1:18 "I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hades and of death"jesus has the power to control death and life hes the only doorway back to heaven .mathew 7:13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it" jesus be the gate folks the only gate.

(the following is a personal statement meant to intrigue unexplained phonomena) remember when i said i saw jesus in my kitchen with chubier cheeks than i imagined and stars in his eyes i saw him in a sense inside myself hard to explain it the kingdom of god is within you jesus  said, my chest wrenched and hurt and popped  afew weeks  later found this in the bible john 7:38"He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water" and this Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God". i cant explain that bro not saying all believers have the same experiences im just saying give it time and effort i didnt feel nothing for 4 days. Another man i knew didnt for three weeks but he still tryed not sinning at all for three weeks.(all a personal note )

Anyway well they waited hundred of years john came to clear the way baptizing and preaching of the coming messiah  Thats why john the baptist said when the pharisees asked him who are you? he said i am he that comes before him whos sandals i am not worthy to unlatch......... he was saying he wasnt even worthy to unbuckle Jesus's sandals  John knew Jesus was god John wrote the book of revelation before jesus died saying God showed him it in a vision. I know this because John died before jesus but in his writings were unexplained prophesy's ill explain in a second.King Herodias arrested John well Jesus lived. He threw him in jail and hosted a party for all his army's commanders and rich men in his land at the  party was a sexy woman dancing on his table at his feast/banquet he liked her so much he told her she could have anything she wanted up to half of his kingdom. Not Knowing what to ask for she asked her mother sitting aside,the mother replied the head of John the baptist. The king frowned knowing John was a just prophet from God but sent his executioner anyway the executioner cut his head off and brought it in by his command on a platter for all to see and word spread to Jesus and the disciples of his death.

Now heres the catch aka prophesy now in revelation John wrote while still alive the following,  taking a closer look i noticed it says  "behold he cometh with clouds and every eye shall see him and they  also which pierced him and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. even so amen."now John wrote this before Jesus died and Notice it says also said those which pierced him now i believe he was pierced on the cross by jews or romans with the spear of destiny and given vinegar to drink . How would john know this dieing before it took place? John knew this from gods visions and the duty god placed on him from the foundation of the world, to clear the way for  his coming and more also on the cross it was foretold that they would part his garmants by older prophets before jesus came now in st.mathew27:35 it says this and they crucified him parted his garments,casting lots,that it might be fullfilled which was spoke of by the prophet,THEY PARTED MY GARMENT AMONG THEM,AND UPON MY VESTURES THEY CAST LOTS.

The god speaking in the old testament spoke of himself years into the future being christ he constantly says in the old testament "i am the only savior to israel/the world" and he predicted him sitting upon the ass (donkey) in jerusalem foretelling the desciples to walk to where it was before they even knew it was there, and other things like that .these books were written years and years  apart possibly hundreds of years apart thus unexplainable phonomena  john was a mighty prophet god speaks through men in biblical visions  because we are seperate in an essence from him by punishment. now atheist would simply say well anyone could have peaced that together thus we go back to the delicate foundation of faith that god asks from us we must believe to live. there are so so many more things like this in the bible and the kingdom seeker parable that cant be explained and come back to faith kinda including the parable of the vinyard owner and the husbandman.

God also showed me this was speaking of him also but he is more revealing of the nature of those verses in the bible you can tell easily for that one he speaks of what must be himself. There are so many its crazy man, i feel like you have to  believe. Heres an example, Jesus was passing through galilae and a blind man said why do i hear a multitude  of people  passing in excitement. They said jesus of nazarath passes by the man became frantic screaming at the top of his lungs wondering  jesus!!!! jesus!!!!!! thou son of david have mercy the people told him to be quite and have respect the man frantically cryed out louder and harder jesus!!!jesus!!!! please thou son of david!!!! have mercy on me jesus stopped hearing him yelling  and told the people bring  him hither so they did he said what is it you ask of me? the man said lord that i may recieve my sight. He said go thy way thy faith has made you whole and he gained his sight he never saw in his life born blind. You see if he didnt believe he may not have had his sight given to him, The same applys with salvation you must believe and follow his way as hard as it may seem (this is all personal oppinion) to be accounted worthy for any other way is of satan either desceptive or etc (also my personal belief) as satan is no friend of any because he has no place ever again in the kingdom of heaven heres an example of his nature he may say to me richie i love you come do this we will rule together in the end it will result in my harm some way for his fate is foretold and he knows he will burn forever. hence jesus working through john revealed this satan is dead soon and he knows it as for god not stopping him right this second and ending the suffering we are punished and he wont (personal oppinion but has offered us a way out for all men in mercy should they choose him and not satan) jesus said "he who is not with me is against me" for they discard his commands freely a very hard truth as a christian ive come to know god and it is far from hard lol now that he  is my friend we are his children
        On another personal note one time jesus told me he would rather break "every bone in a mans body  to open his eyes  than cast him into hellfire where there worm dieth not" and i believe him. But thats subject as to whether or not you believe that i believe we must willingly submit after i did my entire life got better but sadly that may not always be the case for others as in every war there is casaulty. Either way its not are call its his ive accepted that and im trusting in his deliverance for he his a god of his promise and thats my oppinion.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #255 on: December 20, 2011, 08:39:13 PM »
Richie,

This is going in a better direction.  However, try to reply in smaller, bite sized chunks!  Focus on your thoughts, and filter them down to the most important ones that relate to the topic.  With this large of a reply, there is far too much to talk about, in general.

But, it is an improvement.

Jetson

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #256 on: December 20, 2011, 09:12:52 PM »
cool ill be sure to try to do that thanks =) it is all over the place lol

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #257 on: December 20, 2011, 11:08:30 PM »
     ps as for the donating statement   i donate to africa often and am currently trying to succeed as an international sales associate via ebay intent on using terapeak market research and worldwide brands manufacter suppliers to gain with currency exchange.   I like to say god is the ceo of what i hope becomes a success, so in the end i can donate more. the horn of africa is ravaged with famine right now i got a letter from a man incharge of a christian group in an african village, like two weeks later that village he talked about got bombed by african muslim militia intent on cutting off food supply from the christian group this year.  And many others like red cross i think not trying to be ignorant but its hard to know someone from an internet forum i state that in  my defence a friendly rebuke, im not a saint in fact im a sinner  =)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 11:10:24 PM by richie p »

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +238/-0
  • I'm a lead farmer mutha fucka
« Reply #258 on: December 20, 2011, 11:55:53 PM »
I'm going to go with the blunt approach here I think.  Let's see where it takes us! 

Not trying to be mean or anything but God's not real richie.  The bible is fiction.  It's all a lie.  Sorry. 

Have a nice day. 

Whenever events that are purported to occur in our best interest are as numerous as the events that will just as soon kill us, then intent is hard, if not impossible to assert. NDT

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #259 on: December 21, 2011, 02:35:21 AM »
Edit:

Never mind...I experienced technical difficulties while trying to edit and lost half my post.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:42:24 AM by jaybwell32 »

Offline richie p

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #260 on: December 21, 2011, 03:35:17 AM »
      ok alot of what im about say  is personal belief readers please consider that so im in accordance with forum rules im not preaching.  Excellent questions jay i feel slightly confused with the koran as the koran is said to have been given to man by the great angel gabriel. Gabriel i believe actually means messenger, most of us have heard of him and dont even know it,  as he is said to have been also the angel that delivered the message to the men in sodom and gammorah before it was destroyed and is a higher ranked angel like michael,  i believe that judging by what jesus said "that we shall be called the sons of god and be equal to that of the angels" that in essense we may become angels if we succeed in life and are worthy of heaven (i have take this however you want to i can fully understand it being hard to believe) sword faught with jesus in meditation spiritually  in essence trained with him he told me the names of three of my guardian angels. one is charles, one is xavier, one is mathew mathew looks as though hes made of onyx and bears a large  hammer he also told me my heavenly name is samual. which in the bible relates to one who hears god not trying to sound like a wackjob this  (brings a whole new meaning to the kingdom of god is within you what if i told you you could go to gods kingdom here like say john or the other prophets did would it be so hard to believe? if jesus lets you once again the kingdom of god is within all men they have to find it?.

Now the koran tells the detailed story of what happened before the garden of eden and also explaining the fall of satan in detail it also speaks of ranks and legions of angels and many angels jobs in heaven and earth, i think or so ive heard and many other details of ala or god ala actually means god now in the koran it also speaks of jesus of nazarath it calls him he who sits at the right hand of god so the muslims in essence do see jesus of great importance now what i have heard is that they dont believe he died for are sin or something like that  remember i said those that whosever  dont believe in jesus or that he died and rose again will not be in the book of life and will be in danger of judgement what if god was angry with the muslim people and as a  punishment sent gabriel to mohamad to tell them truth of god  but maybe in some way confuse them out of jesus's salvation who is god's son and god (this is a guess im winging that one)
       Maybe many  muslims still go to heaven but just dont take the shortcut thus in danger of judgement/council jesus said that whoever calls another man a fool is in danger of judgment, i believe he said this because we are all fools and very short of wisdom because were born dead in a fallen world thus understanding very little not having true life confused about whats in front of are faces in "utter darkness". So we try to figure it out but cant without god hence jesus said "without me you can do nothing" this is so because that which needs to be done must be done in his world and  are own together not just are own , and even still never will we fully max out in wisdom we are in are baby stage of true life. I mean can you imagine living forever i can. 

I  still find muslim  storys signifacant i believe there are three great books of importance from god to mankind one being the tora aka the old testament, one being the gospel aka new testament and one being the koran aka everything in between take this next statement or leave it also (god told me to look up atheist arguments afew days ago actually he said look up "why i dont exist" hence i stumbled upon your forum thus god has me fullfilling a purpose of some sort here and now) but ill let you decide whether im a liar or not. The truth is souls are at stake whether or not its are fault is irrelavant and changes nothing we are at war, when i wake up tommarow we will still be at war, when i go to sleep we will still be at war, and a wise soldier trains we fight that which we cannot see or touch but it doesnt mean its not are enemy or real or there  at all. Go back to my first post and read of that which is unseen by paul the devil is not ever going to stop till as many rest in hell as he can possibly make when i was in a walmart parking lot i looked around and saw some people smoking some people swearing  and some people wearing sinfull shirts me once being like them said to jesus "lord the devil is taking them one by one to the grave" in my inner consouse voice i heard him say "no my son he's taking them two by two"
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 04:08:42 AM by richie p »