Author Topic: Your video [#42]  (Read 625 times)

Offline DL

Your video [#42]
« on: July 24, 2008, 04:51:43 PM »
Listen, im wanting to talk to you about your 10 questions video. You, my friend, are an idiot. Why cant you retarded fucking atheists leave everyone alone?? let people think what they want, and believe what they want. People like me dont believe in all of that scientology crap because it doesnt make sense. I mean, what kind of fucking moron would believe that 2 rocks came together and made man kind? Even an idiot like you would have to agree that the earth being created in 7 days makes more sense. Also, we have something to believe in when we die. we KNOW what is going to happen. I would also like to know what atheists think happens when they die. What, do you turn into some kind of fucking tree? Heh, and you think our beliefs are idiotic.oh, and how would you know that none of the stuff that happened in the bible never happened? there is no scientific way of proving it didnt jackass. Yes i would like you to answer some of my questions if you dont mind. but most of all, i just wish you idiots would stop trying to take people's beliefs from them. that is all that you are doing when you make a video like that.

Offline Ananukia

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I wear no mask.
Re: Your video [#42]
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 05:01:24 PM »
I'm so sorry I forced you to visit the website and read it, can you ever forgive me?
        Songs that the Hyades shall sing,
    Where flap the tatters of the King,
    Must die unheard in

Dim Carcosa.

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 05:03:16 PM »
Listen, im wanting to talk to you about your 10 questions video. You, my friend, are an idiot.

That's a great way to start a conversation!

Why cant you retarded f**king atheists leave everyone alone?? let people think what they want, and believe what they want.

Why don't Christians keep their religion out of my science, my education, and my social rights?

People like me dont believe in all of that scientology crap because it doesnt make sense.

Uh, good for you?

I mean, what kind of f**king moron would believe that 2 rocks came together and made man kind?

Who believes this?

Even an idiot like you would have to agree that the earth being created in 7 days makes more sense.

As compared to what?

Also, we have something to believe in when we die. we KNOW what is going to happen. I would also like to know what atheists think happens when they die. What, do you turn into some kind of f**king tree?

No, you don't know what is going to happen. You think you know. Just because you have some wild ass guess doesn't mean you're correct. Believing doesn't equal to true.

Heh, and you think our beliefs are idiotic.oh, and how would you know that none of the stuff that happened in the bible never happened? there is no scientific way of proving it didnt jackass. Yes i would like you to answer some of my questions if you dont mind. but most of all, i just wish you idiots would stop trying to take people's beliefs from them. that is all that you are doing when you make a video like that.

Since there is no way to prove it didn't happen, we should assume it did?

You're not a student of logic, are you? You say that it bothers you that atheists are "trying to take people's beliefs from them" but I fail to see how you're acting much better. Last I heard, creating a video isn't "taking people's beliefs from them." It's presenting ideas, and if the person watching does not like the ideas, they are free to stop watching.

It's quite a concept.

You have questions? Join the forum. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would be happy to converse with you.
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline Dkit

• Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Nemesis Ridiculii
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 06:13:04 PM »
Thank you for being a True Christiantm and understanding that there are others who don't find the claims made by religion to be absolute truth. 

Thank you for understanding that everyone has the right to express their disbelief while, at the same time, not forcing anyone to give up their <insert denomination here> faith.

You are an inspiration.
"The Bible is a Banquet table not a snack tray!" - Anonymous Facebook User

Offline Airyaman

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-2
  • Alignment: True Neutral
    • Moving Beyond Faith
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 06:21:05 PM »
This was a joke. It had to be with

Even an idiot like you would have to agree that the earth being created in 7 days makes more sense.

Wonder where this info comes from since the bible says it was 6 days.
If you are following God why can I still see you?

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 06:27:54 AM »
Hey, a seventh day of rest can be exhausting.