Author Topic: Is atheism the default position?  (Read 27988 times)

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
Re: Is atheism the default position?
« Reply #580 on: December 05, 2011, 11:15:47 PM »
Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Alzeal can't handle it! LOSER!

Amazing.You actually formed a sentence.
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #581 on: December 05, 2011, 11:16:17 PM »
I DIDN"T BLAME! I merely point a possiblity! Go back and reread it!

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #582 on: December 05, 2011, 11:18:07 PM »
I DIDN"T BLAME! I merely point a possiblity! Go back and reread it!

No...answer the question now.
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #583 on: December 05, 2011, 11:18:42 PM »
"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick." What an idiotic statement. So dying is nothing so long you are resurrected. It's takes a whole lot of guts jus to know you're gonna die an awful death wehter you'll be resurrected is another question. What a cowardice quote!

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #584 on: December 05, 2011, 11:22:29 PM »
"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick." What an idiotic statement. So dying is nothing so long you are resurrected. It's takes a whole lot of guts jus to know you're gonna die an awful death wehter you'll be resurrected is another question. What a cowardice quote!

You're dodging his question. Go ahead and answer it, like you keep saying you want to.

Also it might take guts to still die. However it's not a sacrifice, which is what the quote says. He "died" and was resurrected to go to eternal paradise. That is not a sacrifice by any definition of the word. You're just lying, yet again.

You're still a ver thoroughly pitiful and hollow little man.

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #585 on: December 05, 2011, 11:25:58 PM »
@ Alzeal of all the people in here you are the most idiotic and cowardice of them all. the fact that you are gonna block my thread shows how much courage you have. if you don't like my comments leave them as it's only in one thread and let others response. why can't you even do that? you can't because you are a control-freak. no wonder you're the moderator. I wish we are face to face buddy. you'll see more than stars in one glimpse.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #586 on: December 05, 2011, 11:29:06 PM »
@ Alzeal of all the people in here you are the most idiotic and cowardice of them all. the fact that you are gonna block my thread shows how much courage you have. if you don't like my comments leave them as it's only in one thread and let others response. why can't you even do that? you can't because you are a control-freak. no wonder you're the moderator. I wish we are face to face buddy. you'll see more than stars in one glimpse.

What can I say? This is too purely pathetic for words. All I can think of is............................. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
« Reply #587 on: December 05, 2011, 11:29:33 PM »
Lance buddy, you need to get laid. I'm sensing a lot of hostility. Relax, it'll be alright.

For the record: the thread that got locked was going down hill pretty fast, thanks to you...
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +88/-1
« Reply #588 on: December 05, 2011, 11:29:55 PM »
where's the love, Lance? What would Jesus do?

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #589 on: December 05, 2011, 11:30:33 PM »
Ok, now that that's out of my system. Stop dodging his question. You said you wanted one. You berated us for not giving you one. Why don't you answer it now?

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #590 on: December 05, 2011, 11:32:58 PM »
Jesus would have handle it pretty nicely unlike Alzeal.

I will create another thread and if you don't like it don't comment - that easy.

Emily - laid? Lady please. It's Alzeal who needs it since he can't even allow my thread to continue. Nah, ALzeal has fingerlina - LOSER!

Offline Traveler

• Reader
  • Darwins +142/-2
  • no god required
    • I am a Forum Guide
    • Gryffin Designs
« Reply #591 on: December 05, 2011, 11:33:05 PM »
Lance, which version of the bible do you prefer?
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
« Reply #592 on: December 05, 2011, 11:33:21 PM »
And Lance, you probably didn't read the rules.

But...

Staff decisions/warnings are either posted in-thread or sent via anonymous system messages. To protest an in-thread ruling by a Board Moderator, take it up with any Global Moderator via PM, expressing the nature of the appeal. To protest an in-thread ruling by a Global Moderator, take it up with a different Global Moderator. In the case of system warning messages, take up the grievance with any Global Moderator - the grievance will be forwarded to a neutral party. The outcome of an appeal is considered final.

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,17005.0.html

Just throwing that out there for ya.

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #593 on: December 05, 2011, 11:36:05 PM »
Jesus would have handle it pretty nicely unlike Alzeal.

I will create another thread and if you don't like it don't comment - that easy.

Emily - laid? Lady please. It's Alzeal who needs it since he can't even allow my thread to continue. Nah, ALzeal has fingerlina - LOSER!

;D ;D

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #594 on: December 05, 2011, 11:36:20 PM »
@ EMily What? That i'm gonna stoop to these fellas?! HA! Never. I will do as i please and if i get banned so what? I live as I live and no one can dictate me not even those who are lucky technology is around! man to man they are nothing!

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #595 on: December 05, 2011, 11:37:38 PM »
@ EMily What? That i'm gonna stoop to these fellas?!

You've stooped lower than anyone I've ever seen on this forum. I almost feel that I should congratulate you.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #596 on: December 05, 2011, 11:41:06 PM »
Alzeal the cause of the stoop is the reaction from teh stoop and that is you! why then blcock my thread, becausee you're lower than stoop

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #597 on: December 05, 2011, 11:41:14 PM »
@ EMily What? That i'm gonna stoop to these fellas?! HA! Never. I will do as i please and if i get banned so what? I live as I live and no one can dictate me not even those who are lucky technology is around! man to man they are nothing!

You know...I think banning might not be such a bad idea. I mean, his comments are humorous. After all, he advised me that the only thing I need to do in order to get an education is to pray. Horrible advise but funny non the less. I think he has outlived his usefulness. Just my opinion tho. 
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
« Reply #598 on: December 05, 2011, 11:41:56 PM »

Whoa, sorry. Just giving you a possible suggestion on how to get your other thread unlockled. Not that your action would matter, but I was merely suggesting it.  I'm sorry for trying to help you.

And noone can dictate you. OK, one more way you are either a SPAG, a Poe, or an idiot. I thought you were a Poe/SPAG, but now you've proven to be a full-blown idiot.

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #599 on: December 05, 2011, 11:43:54 PM »
Alzeal the cause of the stoop is the reaction from teh stoop and that is you! why then blcock my thread, becausee you're lower than stoop

You realize that makes almost no sense in anyway, right?

It's terrible when the mind goes. Or whatever he had.

You know...I think banning might not be such a bad idea. I mean, his comments are humorous. After all, he advised me that the only thing I need to do in order to get an education is to pray. Horrible advise but funny non the less. I think he has outlived his usefulness. Just my opinion tho. 

It would have to wait until one of the globals comes on. Then we'll see.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #600 on: December 05, 2011, 11:44:26 PM »
then by all means, with all due respect my sweet sweet friends - UNBLOCK!

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #601 on: December 05, 2011, 11:45:32 PM »
@ Alzeal You mean "GLO-BALLS" no wonder you guys are one sided - all balls no heart. lol

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
« Reply #602 on: December 05, 2011, 11:48:34 PM »
then by all means, with all due respect my sweet sweet friends - UNBLOCK!

::acting like a little snot-nosed schoolgirl:: Not till you follow the rules.

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #603 on: December 05, 2011, 11:50:40 PM »
@ Emily how can i abide by the rules when no one listens except accusing me of this or that. I asked them if they have a question, by all means, ask - but instead they are quick to accuse than observe.

Offline riley2112

• Graduate
  • Darwins +40/-9
  • learn to laugh at yourself. I am.
« Reply #604 on: December 05, 2011, 11:51:07 PM »
Lance; for the love of God Almighty. Shut up already. Your repeated replies of unintelligent babble is to much for even me, and I am on your side. I am a Christian , I do believe in God. I know He is there, and I also know I can't prove it . so why do I believe. Well , if you were to ask the people here , they would tell you I am stupid blind, letting my fear of life lead me down a fairy tale path of make belief. What really pisses me off is I can't prove they are wrong. But what pisses me off more is the way you try to bring honor to God. I just know God is up there laughing his ass off at you. You are ill perpared to debate this subject with people that can pick apart anything that can not be proven with hard evidence.
I do not agree with them, However that is not the point , the point is , have the respect to know what you are talking about , and if you don't know, just say so.  Take the time to look and check what you are about to say. They will. You make Christians into just what they believe us to be. So stop being an ass. And as for calling Alzeal a loser, Dude he may be a lot of things. But, he comes off as having beliefs based on what he has evidence of and stands by them with thought out reasons. Even if I disagree with him, anyone who uses their mind and thinks for them selves , well , in my book that is not loser by any means. Dude just stop you are embarrassing yourself. I have done that here and if you truly believe in God you are doing yourself and God a disservice. Read the posts for awhile , learn how they talk, learn what they will and will not listen to. Look at the things that they believe, look at the things they don't believe. Think about why they belief what they believe. Believe it or not most of the things they have shown me makes one stop and think. So STOP AND THINK. Don't just bust in and believe that you are going to change the minds of people with off the wall unthought out bull. Some of them were Christians at one time, Believe me when I tell you that they more than likely have heard the B.S. before. And as far as I can see by what you have been posting here. They damn sure know the Bible better than you , or me for that matter. Learn from my mistake and think before you open you mouth. They love to play with people that have no ideal what is going on. So stop. OK?
Most people think they know what they know. The problem starts by not knowing what you don't know. You know?  (Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence)   (Albert Einstein)One fool can ask more questions in a minute than twelve wise men can answer in an hour.
--Nikolai Lenin

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #605 on: December 05, 2011, 11:52:40 PM »
although i know i'm gonna be banned eventually when one of the glo-balls enters i will stay until the end!

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #606 on: December 05, 2011, 11:54:20 PM »
@ Riley34234398 Stop? when the storm approaches you don't stop and look - you smile at it. already i know they won't listen so i'll play the storm!

Offline Lance

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-35
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #607 on: December 05, 2011, 11:55:26 PM »
FINE..........I'll stop.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #608 on: December 05, 2011, 11:55:49 PM »
@ Lance

I'll try this one more time.

Do you honestly think that bad things only happen to people who do not have faith?

In a nutshell, this is THEE question you have been dodging all this time. Please, for the love of God answer this question. It's very simple "yes" or "no" will do.