1. God is not a trinity
2. Jesus was a man with no human sire that lived a sinless life who was anointed by God to reign as King in the Kingdom of Heaven.
which makes him not a man at all since humans have two parents, not some nonsense like Zeus and your god. Again, you pick and choose what you want your “messiah” to be.
*3. God's ultimate purpose for His creation is life and expects for His creations to be holy and blameless.*
which he knew they wouldn’t be.
4. The covenant between God and Israel began at Sinai and was ended with Jesus' murder. (The ending was ultimately culminated some 40 years later when Jerusalem and the Temple were decimated.)
There is nothing to support this at all. You should explain this to the Jews.
5. The "last days" language in scripture is a reference to the (mid) 1st century times.
and you can’t show that any of those supposed events described happened at all.
6. The penalty for sin is death, not hell.
As you say you “interpret” it this way. Others do not.
7. With very few possible exceptions, ALL who have ever lived will eventually be raised from the dead. Some will be given life in the age while those who are unjust will be punished with destruction never to live in any way, shape, or form again.
“live in the age”, what does this mean? And hmm, those who are “unjust”. You mean like your god which punishes people for other people’s actions? That seems to be the ultimate “unjustness”.
8. A Heavenly reward was only promised to an elect number, not all believers.
yep, those eunuchs.
9. The righteous will ultimately be rewarded with life (most likely on Earth, but maybe not limited to this planet) in an age of peace and righteousness where sin and death will be no more.
And don’t forget no sex, TOT. What will this “LIFE” that you claim be like with nothing like actual humans living it?
10. Ultimately Jesus will turn over the Kingdom back to the Father and God will then be all and in all.
Something made up by you. What I do not believe the Bible teaches:
1. Man has an immortal soul
2. Lucifer is the name of a fallen angle that became the satan
3. Heaven or Hell is the ultimate destination of everyone who's ever lived.
4. Any part of a person continues to live after the person dies.
5. Jesus is God, the Son as opposed to being simply the only begotten son of God.
6. The modern church is the same as the Kingdom of Heaven.
7. A seven year tribulation will happen at the end of the world prior to or after the "rapture"[/quote] pretty much “those other Christians are wrong and I’m right”.
8. The Law had any bearing before Sinai or after Jesus fulfilled it
I do love this one. The law, something that supposedly God wanted for people to follow, has an expiration date so you don’t have to follow it, as opposed to what JC said that you did have to follow it and those who follow it would get better seats in heaven.
All in all, some pretty typical spag.