Author Topic: Proving that Jesus is Imaginary (in one simple step!)  (Read 8517 times)

Offline Gods-Warrior

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Proving that Jesus is Imaginary (in one simple step!)
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2011, 08:58:47 AM »
Don't wry GodsChild, ur not alone in this world, we'll overcome

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2011, 09:05:40 AM »
Wow, god's warrior.  You sound like a pleasant person.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 09:10:07 AM by Emily »
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Gods-Warrior

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2011, 09:08:54 AM »
Blaziken, ur really a stonehead, dont take pride, ur really a baby sense dude, grow up and stop blocking Gods love for you, he could offer you more than your earthly father ever could, he could fill up the gap in your heart that nothing of this world could ever do, FOR MAN CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT PURPOSE AND WITHOUT GOD, get down and repent for your God waits patiently, HE will not count your sins, Give God a chance in your life, He will never fail you at all

Offline Gods-Warrior

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2011, 09:10:27 AM »
thnx, but I'd rather be very unpleasant with Gods enemies

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2011, 09:12:42 AM »
thnx, but I'd rather be very unpleasant with Gods enemies

And you're making yourself out to be a very pathetic spokesperson for your god. Not very convincing at all. You're not selling the idea of your god very well. You need to learn how to market him better. Haven't you learned a thing at church?

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Gods-Warrior

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2011, 09:13:29 AM »
World is gonna really turn you upside down and crush you, but this all will mean nothing, they are a waste of time, you will take nothing with you after you die, for you naked you came into this world, naked you'll go back to God

Offline Gods-Warrior

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2011, 09:17:53 AM »
Sry, i like to learn my mistakes, but I get rough really with those who really criticize me like Im their kid or doll, they'll be carryin black eyes and collecting all their teeth on the road

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2011, 09:18:21 AM »
you naked you came into this world, naked you'll go back to God

Life is too short to worry about pissing off some tyrannical douchebag of a holy figure. Get a grip, man. Relax. It'll all be over soon. Then you'll rot in the ground like the rest of us sinners. There is no [bible] god's judgement to fear. 

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2011, 09:18:46 AM »
Blaziken, ur really a stonehead, dont take pride,

But pride is my favorite "sin"! Read what's under my avatar on the left side of the screen. Better yet, I'll post it here for you, since your English reading skills seem to be extremely poor: "Casurus Angelus, Lucifer". I can't wait to see your reply to this ;)

ur really a baby sense dude, grow up and stop blocking Gods love for you,

I did grow up. Why don't you try it? Also, how can I block an omnipotent being's intentions? It's almost as if... it doesn't actually exist!

he could offer you more than your earthly father ever could,

I doubt that very much

he could fill up the gap in your heart that nothing of this world could ever do,

Oh dear me, I didn't realize I had a gap in my heart. I must go see a doctor and get some treatment based on science then, pretty sure the heart isn't supposed to have holes in it. I could bleed internally until I die. Thanks for the warning ;)

FOR MAN CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT PURPOSE AND WITHOUT GOD,

I'm this close to winning the bingo. Keep going ;)

get down and repent for your God waits patiently, HE will not count your sins, Give God a chance in your life, He will never fail you at all

Hey, I don't know what you've heard, but I don't "get down" for any man. At least not without a nice date first ;)
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2011, 09:20:39 AM »
World is gonna really turn you upside down and crush you,

I didn't realize our planet had arms

but this all will mean nothing, they are a waste of time, you will take nothing with you after you die, for you naked you came into this world, naked you'll go back to God

Of course I will take nothing with me after I die. That's what "death" means: You keep nothing. But I will die happy, knowing that others' lives will have changed for the better because I was here ;)
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

Offline Gods-Warrior

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2011, 09:23:21 AM »
you'll take your spirit for thats all you have with your nakedness to hell, im sure thats what you want huh? jumping around and hollering at the top of your lungs out of pain rite? u like that? "NO" u dnt, reconsider

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2011, 09:24:16 AM »
Sry, i like to learn my mistakes, but I get rough really with those who really criticize me like Im their kid or doll,

Well, maybe if you weren't such a baby we wouldn't do that

they'll be carryin black eyes and collecting all their teeth on the road

This is the kind of attitude that's typical of a small child. I'm guessing somewhere between 8-10
We choose our own gods.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2011, 09:26:02 AM »
you'll take your spirit for thats all you have with your nakedness to hell, im sure thats what you want huh?

And now we reach baseless assertions. Tell me what a "spirit" is and show me it's not imaginary

jumping around and hollering at the top of your lungs out of pain rite? u like that? "NO" u dnt, reconsider

As far as you know I could be a masochist. Why do you assume I'm not?
Besides, I love fire
We choose our own gods.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2011, 09:27:52 AM »
you'll take your spirit for thats all you have with your nakedness to hell, im sure thats what you want huh? jumping around and hollering at the top of your lungs out of pain rite? u like that? "NO" u dnt, reconsider

You don't tell me what I like and don't like - what to consider and reconsider. BTW: I've always wanted to go firewalking.

Offline Gods-Warrior

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2011, 09:35:26 AM »
SRY dude, to be truthful wit u, IM 15, but im more mature compared to you, I've been chased by a TOYOTA LAND CRUISER THIS 10 SEAT ONES ah TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 70 WAGON packed with POLICE MEN equivalent to SWAT armed with M16'S and pump and I managed to get chased, I was running while the Cruiser was chasing me with SPOTLIGHTS on, very sensitive ones, lucky I didnt get shot, I dived into the bush in a large roundabout, it looked like the police car could have turned into the roundabout and crush me under their wheels or worse capture me and beat the leaving daylights out of me before throwing in cell when i really need to go to the hospital coz im bleeding with black eyes, swollen lips, swollen head, and magic buttons on my forehead and skull, and fractured bones, but lucky i didnt get caught, so did my rascal mates coz i prayed earnestly, and the police MY GOD the police  A KILLER UNIT, they should have come down and searched the BUSH WELL Where my other mates where hidin, but they didnt, they only took our spray cans, in which we were writing names and they took off,

YOU SEE I DID A LITTLE SIN, DESERVED TO BE BRUTALLY BASHED UP AND THROWN IN CELL, BUT THNX TO GOD I GOT BACK TO MY HOUSE AT 1:00 AM

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2011, 09:39:12 AM »
SRY dude, to be truthful wit u, IM 15, but im more mature compared to you, I've been chased by a TOYOTA LAND CRUISER THIS 10 SEAT ONES ah TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 70 WAGON packed with POLICE MEN equivalent to SWAT armed with M16'S and pump and I managed to get chased, I was running while the Cruiser was chasing me with SPOTLIGHTS on, very sensitive ones, lucky I didnt get shot, I dived into the bush in a large roundabout, it looked like the police car could have turned into the roundabout and crush me under their wheels or worse capture me and beat the leaving daylights out of me before throwing in cell when i really need to go to the hospital coz im bleeding with black eyes, swollen lips, swollen head, and magic buttons on my forehead and skull, and fractured bones, but lucky i didnt get caught, so did my rascal mates coz i prayed earnestly, and the police MY GOD the police  A KILLER UNIT, they should have come down and searched the BUSH WELL Where my other mates where hidin, but they didnt, they only took our spray cans, in which we were writing names and they took off,

So because you have a criminal record you're "more mature" than me?

YOU SEE I DID A LITTLE SIN, DESERVED TO BE BRUTALLY BASHED UP AND THROWN IN CELL, BUT THNX TO GOD I GOT BACK TO MY HOUSE AT 1:00 AM

So your god rewarded you for the fact that you broke the law and endangered (maybe[1] cost) people's lives? He sounds like a really nice guy
 1. I didn't read your story past the first line
We choose our own gods.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2011, 09:41:09 AM »

cool story.  It's missing floating orbs with AK47s.

You deserve to be locked up in a mental hospital.

Offline Gods-Warrior

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2011, 09:41:28 AM »
go to hell if you want, GOD gave us all free choice, act smart and say you dont need God, after all GODS free gift to mankind was "CHOICE" right, you live in a democratic society dumb get it, you made choices you will be affected by them, good or bad, after all  you can program the computer to say I LOVE YOU to yourself, but does it really love you? No, same with God, God actually thought about already, he took the risk, he wanted us to say with the free gift of choice and feelings to say "I LOVE YOU JESUS' or worse "I dont need you" im happy i can thank God from my heart, though i feel sorry for you

Offline Gods-Warrior

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2011, 09:43:00 AM »
Good night Blaziken, i hoped you thought it was a very interesting debate with me

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2011, 09:44:02 AM »
go to hell if you want

Imagining[1] for a second that your god exists as described by you and the Bible, I will gladly go to hell to join Satan's army and fight that tyrant
 1. IE: Assuming that the impossible is not only possible but that it exists
We choose our own gods.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2011, 09:45:09 AM »
Good night Blaziken, i hoped you thought it was a very interesting debate with me

Interesting? No. I've had more interesting conversations with chat bots. Amusing? Totally
We choose our own gods.

Online Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +80/-1
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2011, 09:53:27 AM »
go to hell if you want, GOD gave us all free choice, act smart and say you dont need God, after all GODS free gift to mankind was "CHOICE" right, you live in a democratic society dumb get it, you made choices you will be affected by them, good or bad, after all  you can program the computer to say I LOVE YOU to yourself, but does it really love you? No, same with God, God actually thought about already, he took the risk, he wanted us to say with the free gift of choice and feelings to say "I LOVE YOU JESUS' or worse "I dont need you" im happy i can thank God from my heart, though i feel sorry for you

How much of a "free choice" is it when the only option is "worship me or burn forever"?
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline Ivellios

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • Seek and Ye Shall Find
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2011, 10:29:33 AM »
Obviously has no idea Coercion/extortion is the opposite of "free will."

Someone in communication with an All-Knowing god would hear thier god point out the flaw in this.

False Hope
Might makes Right: Create Fear

There is nothing to Fear except fear itself. - JFK

I wonder if he even knows who JFK was.

Offline Brakeman

• Reader
  • Darwins +47/-3
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2011, 10:55:07 AM »
go to hell if you want, GOD gave us all free choice, ..

So if I grab a woman on the street, put a knife to her throat, and tell her she has to have sex with me or I'll kill her, then if she decides to have sex with me because she doesn't want the alternative, then it's consensual sex because she had a choice?
Help find the cure for FUNDAMENTIA !

Offline catdance62

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2011, 11:12:35 AM »
You can't reason with a teenager, people. They're all hormones and rage. Give it 10 years or more, then see what they have to say.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2011, 11:15:10 AM »
You can't reason with a teenager, people. They're all hormones and rage. Give it 10 years or more, then see what they have to say.

As an 18 year old teenager, I find that offensive. You must give me 10% of your income for the rest of your life :P
We choose our own gods.

Offline Ivellios

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • Seek and Ye Shall Find
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2011, 01:38:23 PM »
go to hell if you want, GOD gave us all free choice, ..

So if I grab a woman on the street, put a knife to her throat, and tell her she has to have sex with me or I'll kill her, then if she decides to have sex with me because she doesn't want the alternative, then it's consensual sex because she had a choice?

Then you just pay her pop 50 shekels of silver[1], and all is good. After all, it comes from the All-Knowing, All-Loving Perfect God, so this is how you make a perfect society. Oh, and after you pay her pop she's your wife for the rest of her life. She cannot divorce you no matter how many times you cheat on her. Since cheating is the only reason for a woman to divorce... she's just stuck.

1. $13.51 ILS to USD, this is the New Shekel. Or if you take it by value of silver: $170 USD This is the MAXIMUM value the Bible says a woman is worth.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +78/-23
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2011, 02:39:15 PM »
I wonder if he even knows who JFK was.

Jesus F'ing Krist?
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline Historicity

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-2
  • (Rama, avatar of Vishnu)
« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2011, 08:43:57 PM »

Save the picture for yourself the next time a troll comes claiming that Tyre is someplace else or the new guy with the new lie that it sank.

The words on the photo are my annotation but the link below will show you the satellite photo.  I knew that about Tyre many years ago when I read about Alexander's destruction of the city where the history book commented that his causeway still links to the island.

I wonder how those Xians reading it failed to notice that Ezekiel said Nebuchadnezzar would destroy the city and also miss Ezekiel admitting a few lines later that the prophecy was a misfire. 

I also haven't seen this thread for a while.  There was Penman demanding that when he wants to gloss over something as poetry then we have to.  There's a rule somewhere that says that somehow.  And he was very hurt that no one found a reason to pick thru a wall of words for what I just said in one sentence.

I know that Jesus is the God of War for some Xians.  I see that he is the God of Juvenile gangs for our recent punk kid God's Warrior.   Jesus can't heal amputees but He can save juveniles from the police.  Can Jesus miraculously remove the spraypainted grafitti for free?  Did God's Warrior pray for that?  Did God's Warrior pray for Jesus to forgive the sin?  Did God's Warrior come to the property owner and confess and promise to pay for the damage with his allowance?  When I was a Christian, I was told I would have to do that.