Author Topic: JTW recants!  (Read 1601 times)

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
JTW recants!
« on: May 31, 2011, 07:41:48 PM »
Psyche.

But yeah, I'm back.

Discuss.

Oh wait, no, my bad. Discuss the question below  8)

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,19026.msg421193.html#msg421193

Offline mram

• Professor
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • DON'T PRESS THAT BUTTON!
    • Freeclassicflix
Re: JTW recants!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 08:06:42 PM »
Let me guess. You're campaigning to be the brightest penny in your own pocket on a rainy night?
Imagine gaining favor with "Darwin's"...kind of like praying, huh?

http://freeclassicflix.co.cc

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 09:39:15 PM »
Let me guess. Your self righteous sense of importance has led you to this website to dwell with other like minded imbeciles for a couple of years, and so when an intellectual theist comes to threaten your game, there's nothing to stop you from obviously wetting yourself?

Offline Persephone

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +7/-0
  • Jamie want big boom.
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 09:43:57 PM »
Let me guess. Your self righteous sense of importance has led you to this website to dwell with other like minded imbeciles for a couple of years, and so when an intellectual theist comes to threaten your game, there's nothing to stop you from obviously wetting yourself?
Never met you before, but oh! I can see that your loving Christian nature is going to be so compelling.
Sheldon: Ever since you started having regular intercourse your mind has lost its edge. You should reflect on that.
Leonard: Well, Einstein had a busy sex life.
Sheldon: Yes, but he never unified gravity with the other forces. If he hadn't been such a hounddog we'd all have time machines.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 09:47:47 PM »
Was it truly necessary to post this thread, JTW? (I mean, a thread containing a link to a thread you created today in a different part of the forum)

I think Velkyn hit the nail on the head with you.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 10:04:49 PM »

Seriously? This is how you return to a forum that you apparently despised? Collectively calling all of us imbeciles? Not exactly a great re-start.

BTW - if you have a concern about another member breaking forum rules, use the "Report to Moderator" link, instead of doing what you did above.

Offline mram

• Professor
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • DON'T PRESS THAT BUTTON!
    • Freeclassicflix
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 10:04:49 PM »
Aww.. C'mon JTW..just because you think I called you a moron you don't have to take it personal..  &)

Edit: On deeper reflection is was personal.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 10:06:28 PM by mram »
Imagine gaining favor with "Darwin's"...kind of like praying, huh?

http://freeclassicflix.co.cc

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 11:23:46 PM »

Intellectual statements such as this leave me truly astounded and in awe.

Seriously, you actually made a separate thread, just to promote another thread you started? That smacks of more than a little narcissism.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 11:25:32 PM by Alzael »
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +218/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburgerâ„¢
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 11:30:34 PM »
"Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature."

- Saint Augustine

>

Is it possible that metaphysical elements simply cannot be detected by our current scientific instruments?

Just...is it possible?

Where is this argument going, anyway? Miracles are part of all religious cultures, since people believed in the stonehenge monster.

Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »
nice to see one more lie from our "Good Christian" here.   ;D
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 10:47:29 AM »
Never met you before, but oh! I can see that your loving Christian nature is going to be so compelling.

read up on his posts in his profile.  He's a twit with a big ego.  A classic Dunning-Kruger. 
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +824/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2011, 10:51:46 AM »
Ahhhh, JTW is back. He is the one who said that god could not have told ancient people about germs as being the cause of disease. Because they wouldn't have understood it.

So they could keep on thinking that demons and witches caused illness for a few millenia, until human on their own discovered that germs caused disease. So why do we need god again?  :?
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2011, 11:18:36 AM »
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
  • One of the fucking bad guys; not friendly, tiger!
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 09:10:42 AM »
Psyche.

But yeah, I'm back.

Discuss.

Oh wait, no, my bad. Discuss the question below  8)

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,19026.msg421193.html#msg421193

It was already discussed, you abandoned the conversation.
"Religious faith is the antithesis to knowledge, it is the opposition to education, and it has to act in animosity against the free exchange of ideas.  Why? Because those things are what cause harm to a religions place in society most." - Me