6 (6.8%)
No
48 (54.5%)
Grow up God doesn't exist
30 (34.1%)
Just stfu God doesn't exist you homo just believe me already just stfu
3 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: To All Atheists Out There  (Read 9310 times)

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
  • One of the fucking bad guys; not friendly, tiger!
Re: To All Atheists Out There
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2011, 03:59:12 PM »
"If we came from monkeys, there's supposed to be no more monkeys. There's still monkeys. WTF?" and all.

Answer?

Do you mean point out that you made an absurd statement that presumes components of a scientific subject falsely, then demand to know why?

Which you of course promptly abandoned.

I know I'm ignorant

If you already knew you were ignorant of a subject, why did you presume concepts about that subject falsely?

I know the question might be a little harsh, considering you more than likely are simply repeating some rhetoric hand fed to you by an equally dishonest person.  However, since you're not exactly bringing anything 'new' to the game of discussion or debate, has it ever occurred to you that everything you've been told isn't exactly true?

The monkey one is an excellent example, where the explanations behind evolutionary mechanisms do not necessarily preclude that one species could not exist alongside a species that evolved from it.  The answer to explain to you why is simple enough, however it doesn't necessarily answer why you came to that conclusion in the first place.  If someone is purposefully misrepresenting basic science to you, have you ever bothered to ask why?

like all of you, we all still have much to learn.

This is nonsense, no one claimed to know everything.  Only that what you claimed about a singular subject, proves that you know nothing about that subject.  Then you were asked why, which I still demand an answer too.

I tried and make this thread the clearest I can >_> Guess I gotta work harder on that.

You're young, notions come and go based on a confusing series of emotions and information, leaving you inevitably prone to mistake.  The only thing you need be aware of is that you're approaching us with a loaded set of beliefs or presuppositions that are blatantly at odds with reality.  Science is simply the icing on the cake of the kinds of distorted rhetoric that flows from christian apologetics.  Do note that this doesn't necessarily mean all christians, since not all christians are so threatened by other subjects as to have to lie about them repeatedly in justification of their own beliefs.

I would advise you to throw everything you've been told about atheist by a christian away.

I may soon create a thread on what you guys have to say on life. (creation of the universe, ect)

I would love it if you responded to the questions already in this thread, as well as explain why is it that you believe the notions in your questions about us still being around while monkeys still exist?

Don't be afraid to answer because you might be wrong.  I only ask because I want to find out where you got this information from, I want to know how the misinformation flows from adult to child as part of the indoctrination of a religious belief.
"Religious faith is the antithesis to knowledge, it is the opposition to education, and it has to act in animosity against the free exchange of ideas.  Why? Because those things are what cause harm to a religions place in society most." - Me

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2011, 04:02:05 PM »
If there was nothing, there will always be nothing.

If the universe did come from nothing, then the total sum of energy/matter in the universe should be 0.

Quantum fluctuations occur all the time, spitting out particles out of nothing all the time.  They annihilate each other to return to nothing, yet it still happens.
"Religious faith is the antithesis to knowledge, it is the opposition to education, and it has to act in animosity against the free exchange of ideas.  Why? Because those things are what cause harm to a religions place in society most." - Me

Offline Blaze

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • In my eyes you will see not God, but my pupil.
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2011, 10:03:53 AM »
Think of this:

If there was nothing, there will always be nothing.

Not necessarily.

To put it simply, 0 can be given as the sum of +2 and -2. 0 = +2 -2.

0 is nothing. But +2 and -2 are symmetrically opposite somethings. Their sum amounts to nothing, but they still exist.
My signature is currently hybernating and will be updated shortly.

Your eyes are now hurting from reading that, good for you

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2011, 08:01:10 AM »
Okay.... Since there was so many replies..... I'll just post in here without quoting ._.".....I tried and make this thread the clearest I can >_> Guess I gotta work harder on that......I may soon create a thread on what you guys have to say on life.

Or better yet: reply here to the questions you have been asked.  THAT would surely make your thread (and your thoughts) clearer, would it not? 

If you say "this", and we say "but what about...", then you saying "ah, because...." is probably the best way of making your thoughts clear.  Starting a whole parcel of other threads is probably NOT the best idea.
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2011, 10:07:13 AM »
Okay.... Since there was so many replies..... I'll just post in here without quoting ._."
Some of you answered the questioner's question, like "If we came from monkeys, there's supposed to be no more monkeys. There's still monkeys. WTF?" and all.
You said something stupid here, Av.  You would know why there are still monkeys if you did any research at all.  But no, you just spew the usual regurgitated lies that Christians tell each other. 

I know I'm ignorant, like all of you, we all still have much to learn.
I tried and make this thread the clearest I can >_> Guess I gotta work harder on that.[/quote]  Wow, nice attempt to compare those who know lots of things to you who is so amazing ignorant on even the basics.  No, you are not like me, Av.  I am intelligent, I research and I don't act like an arrogant little  Christian who doesn't even know their own religion. 

Anyways, thank you all for feedback. :)
I may soon create a thread on what you guys have to say on life. (creation of the universe, ect)
Thank you ;D

Let me guess, you'll spew the usual special pleading, first cause, fine tuning, BS that  you've been told.   Been there, done that, Av.  Read the forum about those things rather than wasting your time.
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline plethora

• Fellow
  • Darwins +60/-1
  • Metalhead, Family Man, IT Admin & Anti-Theist \m/
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2011, 10:13:43 AM »
Some of you answered the questioner's question, like "If we came from monkeys, there's supposed to be no more monkeys. There's still monkeys. WTF?" and all.

Here ... it can't be explained any easier than this:

The truth doesn't give a shit about our feelings.

Offline Jim

• Reader
  • Darwins +11/-1
  • Born Again Atheist
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2011, 10:42:41 AM »
^ Yes, but that video has the very-hated Richard Dawkins, spawn of Satan.  A proper God-fearing Godfearer would never click the "play" button.
Survey results coming soon!

Offline Alzael

• Fellow
  • Darwins +112/-23
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2011, 10:51:58 AM »

Sure it can. Just ask him this. "If I came from my parents, why are my parents still around?" As soon as he thinks of this, he'll have the answer to his question too.
"I drank what?!"- Socrates

"Dying for something when you know you'll be resurrected is not a sacrifice.It's a parlour trick."- an aquaintance

Philip of Macedon: (via messenger) If we enter Sparta, we will raze all your buildings and ravage all your women.
Spartan Reply: If.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2011, 12:33:52 PM »
^ Yes, but that video has the very-hated Richard Dawkins, spawn of Satan.  A proper God-fearing Godfearer would never click the "play" button.

Maybe they should replace that nicely dressed, very white woman, with a dark brown, very hairy man, without clothing?  Nah, probably wouldn't help much...

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2011, 04:58:31 PM »
You know what I hate the most? Questions like "where did the universe come from" or "why are there still monkeys" blah, blah, blah. Even if Darwinian evolution is proven to be completely wrong why can't people get it through their skulls that that doesn't instantly make their god right? Aside from the obvious in that evolution says nothing about a decline in monkeys, and the obvious that there is a universe, so where'd that come from, the whole OP is about the god of the bible. Sure, some god could've created the universe and all that's in it, but it's definitely not the god of the bible.

Why do people claim it takes faith to be a "big banger" or "evolutionist" when it takes an even larger leap of faith to say, "Ok, a god must've created this universe and all of us. That god YHWH"? Why skip over the whole proving that we were created the way Genesis chapter 1 and 2 says, and the whole point of proving that YHWH rapped a woman named Mary, at the time of Herod (or during the first census?!? which happened after Herod had died) and that her offspring would go on to same mankind of their sins? What gives?!?

Even with all the answers to "who is god" or "who created god" it takes a hell of a large leap of faith to go on to claim that the "bible is 100% true". Either way your answer to question number three is not very convincing, not in the least. Are you basis the validity of the bible on ancient cities? Why? Big deal. There's a lot of the bible that needed to be proven other than ancient cities. Just read the very first verse.

Not to be a bitch but your answers aren't really helpful in helping anyone understand the god of the bible's true nature.

...and this question and answer;
Q: Did God really create the Earth in seven days?
A: Yes, he did. Some people said it took billions of years, there wrong. Changing and creating is completely different. It took billions of years to change the Earth, it only took 7 days to create the Earth. You heard of the Big Bang? If true, the Big Bang lasted 0.0000000001 millisecond (Or something). Then God merged rocks and put magma in it, then let it rotate to a sun at the perfect distance, then God changed the world so we humans can live

Did you know that the earth was formed about 10 billion years after the big bang. Even if you take away the part about god merging rock and magma you don't even come close to what the big bang theory states, and this takes a giant leap of faith to even believe in such a thing. For starters the sun is not at a perfect distance. A perfect distance wouldn't need to be elliptical, which is what the earth's distance is. Twice a year the earth is the further from the sun, and closest to the sun (aphelion and perihelion), and there's a difference of 94 million and 91 million miles between the two times of year. That's a three million mile difference between when the earth is furthest from and closest to the sun where life is known to be able to exist. That's a large distance. A perfect distance would not needs to change.

1: If the Big Bang created the universe, what were the chemicals that caused it? And what created those chemicals that caused the Big Bang? And what created those chemicals that created those chemicals that created the Big Bang? (ect ect)

Blah, blah, blah. Well, if the cyclical model is correct we are only one universe is a long series of universe, one that formed out of a previous. Unfortunately science has only gone back as far as 10-43 seconds after the big bang, so where those "chemicals" came from is still up in the air. Anything regarding cosmogony is only going to be a theory and possible not answer the question of "where" everything came from. It'll only give one possibility of perhaps a long list of explanations. Fortunately for us god is and never will be part of the scientific explanation.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 05:00:18 PM by Emily »
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2011, 05:04:40 PM »
t that doesn't instantly make their god right? Aside from the obvious in that evolution says nothing about a decline in monkeys, and the obvious that ther

I think you can begin most arguments against apologist by completely insisting that regardless of their position or your own counter argument, a god could exist regardless in every situation.  It really speaks to the lack of intellectual value in apologist positions, which are inherently targeted towards audiences of people who believe already and often in terms of a confirmation bias towards their cultural beliefs.  More so when it involves science; the big bang, evolution, and the origins of life could all be absolutely true* and a god still exist.

Apologetic arguments often dehumanize and misrepresent counter positions or imagined counter positions, simply because it makes a convenient bogey man.  Atheists, other religions, or even the perception of 'true believers' vs 'false believers', all builds towards reinforcing a belief system which is dependent upon xenophobic notions/absolutes.

*Nothing in science is absolute, but for the benefit of the doubt.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 05:08:27 PM by Omen »

Offline Ultra

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • Science, not Religion!
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2011, 07:25:43 AM »
1. It seems to me that you have come to this forum to make "random" statements and reject any possible evidence of the non-existence of any God that we provide.

2. But if you really think about it. It actually seems like you are secretly doubting God and are trying to find answers on a forum full of atheists by stating your opinions and getting criticism on them to know if they are right or wrong.

3.From what I've seen on these posts so far, you clearly don't understand half of the things everyone is talking about. So I am going to have to ask everyone else to be more simple in helping this guy out.

4. Have you even read the information on www.whywontgodhealamputees.com before you went on the forum?

5. Suppose I live in a town that strongly believes in the existence of leprechauns. The town's faith in these leprechauns is so strong that the town's folk have built a building in which they would gather and think and talk to the magical being. Does this sound familiar?

Realism is depressing for those who can't handle it.

Online nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +829/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2011, 04:04:14 PM »
That "why are there still monkeys" business (heh) implies that there was one monkey and it magically turned into one human being:
<Monkey. Briiiiiiinnnng! Tadah! Human.>

Like the barbie doll whose hair changes color when you wet it. Actually, not like that at all because the hair turns back when it dries. Forget that.

If that is what they think the theory of evolution says....no wonder they don't know why scientists think it is true.

But. That. Is. Not. What. The. Theory. Says. &)
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +546/-15
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2011, 01:46:58 AM »
I have to honestly ask some questions.  Not about your religious ideas, but about some of the non-religious things you said which don't make sense.

Anyways, let's start with my facts on why all this life is NOT an accident. (in my opinion)

1: If the Big Bang created the universe, what were the chemicals that caused it? And what created those chemicals that caused the Big Bang? And what created those chemicals that created those chemicals that created the Big Bang? (ect ect)

2: Why is the universe followed by laws. Such as gravity, ect ect.

3: Where did water come from? How was it created? (in space)

EVOLUTION: If we came from monkeys, there's supposed to be no more monkeys. There are still monkeys. WTF?  :-\
First.  If you're giving facts, why did you put them in the form of questions?  Questions generally imply one of two things; that a person doesn't know the answer and is asking, or a person is putting it rhetorically, not expecting it to be answered.  These were neither.

Second.  Why do you think the Big Bang was caused by chemicals?  An explosion is simply defined as something expanding or bursting apart at a very rapid rate.  No part of that suggests that explosions can only be caused by chemicals.  If someone used a magnetic accelerator to fling a rock at something at a very high speed, and it hit something that stopped it, it could easily cause an explosion due to the release of kinetic energy in all directions by the fact that it can no longer go forwards.

Third.  Why do you think the laws of the universe had to be put in place by someone?  Scientific laws are expressions of forces, so for example, the law of gravity is an expression of the attractive force generated by one mass on another.  What about that suggests that these forces had to be deliberately enacted, instead of simply being natural extensions of the basic nature of matter and energy?

Fourth.  Why do you think water was created in space?  Water is a chemical reaction between an oxygen and two hydrogen atoms (H2O), where they 'share' electrons and thus form a very strong bond.  Space, by definition, has very little matter in it, and thus there is little chance of hydrogen and oxygen atoms meeting by chance in order to form water.  In any case, if there is sufficient free oxygen and hydrogen around, water can form very easily, as the the chemical reaction which forms it releases energy (thus, it only takes a tiny amount of energy to cause a chain reaction which can convert a very large amount of H2 and O2 into H2O).  Nobody had to 'create' water in other words, it just formed as a natural consequence of the presence of free oxygen and hydrogen in the same place.

Fifth.  Why do you think evolution requires the presence of humans to be counterbalanced by the lack of monkeys?  Even if, just for the sake of argument, humans did evolve from monkeys (which is not true; both evolved from a common ancestor), the fact of the matter is that the theory of evolution doesn't require that a daughter species supplant its parent.  The short form of evolution is that an organism better-adapted to its environment is more likely to survive to reproduce than one which is not.  If both daughter and parent are adapted in different ways, both of which give a survival advantage, then both are likely to survive and prosper unless they are forced to compete for limited food resources.  Then, perhaps, one would supplant the other, if its survival advantage were enough greater to give it a clear edge over the other.  And that doesn't necessarily mean that the daughter species will supplant the parent; perhaps the parent's advantage will allow it to compete for scarce resources better than the daughter's.

Sixth.  What do these questions have to do with your premise that life is not an accident?  For example, the Big Bang, the physical forces, and the formation of water do not necessarily have anything at all to do with whether life is an accident or not.  If the former three were all purposeful, it does not follow that life was also purposeful; if the former three were all accidental, it does not follow that life was also accidental.

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2011, 04:28:54 AM »
Jaimehlers,

Welcome to the forum. Your post was not wasted breath (avascar has run away), I enjoyed it.

You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline RNS

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +12/-1
  • Diplomat
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2011, 04:50:40 AM »
i know most of you know this, but some people aren't making it clear that chimpanzees are apes, not monkeys

and that humans evolved from apes... not monkeys
love and truth and love of truth

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +546/-15
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2011, 10:08:25 AM »
Jaimehlers,

Welcome to the forum. Your post was not wasted breath (avascar has run away), I enjoyed it.
Thank you.  I have never been fond of the tendency of people to try to twist scientific conclusions because of their theology, and that includes presenting 'facts' which bear no resemblance to reality.

Online nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +829/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2011, 11:46:26 AM »
Also, they ignore the flaw in the basis of their argument: it is impossible for the universe to have "just happened" because it is all too complex and massive to comprehend. It could not have come about naturally or have always existed. So they posit that the universe was created by an even more complex more massive entity. That always existed or came about naturally? Wha? :o :?

That's like saying that this delicious cake was created by... a bigger, better more delicious cake. Which explains exactly nothing. So, let's all worship the imaginary cake! :P
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Contradiction

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2011, 01:03:15 PM »
You really just proved why I don't bekieve in god. If you want to say that god doesn't need a creator; then it is the fallacy of special pleading...
God created Adam and Eve; not Adam and Steve! Hmmm, who created Steve?

Offline CARZ

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2011, 10:41:48 AM »
About Noah and the arch and the animals (sorry for miss spelling)...

Since God is all mighty, and he knows the future... why do you think he did that stuff of the inundation, if he knew in advance it was not going to work? also "creating" the rainbow as a reminder of his failure? not to mention it is impossible for an old man to build such ship, gather all the animals in the world, have food for all of them... it's just a lie, but let's imagine it was true... ;D really funny to imagine an old man gattering all kind of animals... food for all of them... and God doing all this massive massacre for nothing, as you and everyone knows, evil is pretty much alive and still happening everywhere...

So, what is the message of the rainbow? that it's pretty...? to me, it means how weak God is... even in his best seller: The Bible.

Offline Willie

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +72/-1
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2011, 11:29:38 AM »
(sorry for miss spelling)...
No problem. She visits here quite often.

Offline CARZ

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2011, 06:45:30 PM »
Is that your best reply? a dumb comment...? I guess you, your friends and everyone in your family speak a lot of languajes, because of that, you find funny my english mistakes.

Maybe you were bored... or in a hurry? that might be the reason for going off topic, and not even correcting me in a constructive way? if that's not the case, try to get on topic, or at least refer to the point we are discussing... if you're going to correct someone, some hints could be useful.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 06:49:40 PM by CARZ »

Offline Willie

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +72/-1
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2011, 07:39:17 PM »
Is that your best reply? a dumb comment...? I guess you, your friends and everyone in your family speak a lot of languajes, because of that, you find funny my english mistakes.

Maybe you were bored... or in a hurry? that might be the reason for going off topic, and not even correcting me in a constructive way? if that's not the case, try to get on topic, or at least refer to the point we are discussing... if you're going to correct someone, some hints could be useful.

You're taking yourself, and my reply, much too seriously. That particular error was mildly humorous. Not in the "look at the dummy who can't spell" way that you seem to think I intended, but just the accidental double meaning in itself. Relax. I'm not out to get you. And I'm actually not a fan of picking on people for spelling/grammar errors. My apologies for coming off that way.

Offline Brakeman

• Reader
  • Darwins +47/-3
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2011, 05:55:13 AM »
This might not go as well as you are hoping.  Be strong, and remain calm.  Oh, and good luck!

Yeah I will, :) Thanks

Although, I'm not surprised that haters will reply in a forum  :-\
not haters just rational people.....unlike believers

Actually compassionate rational people. Someone that is in on the "con" and doesn't let you know that you're being fooled, is not your friend.
Help find the cure for FUNDAMENTIA !

Offline Kitty Vincent

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2011, 05:02:39 PM »
I felt this post was a tad bit "Tl;DR", but I did read some of the examples.

Did anyone else catch the satirical nature of the poster's post?  Hmm, just wondering.

Offline Death over Life

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +25/-4
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2011, 10:24:55 AM »

Sure it can. Just ask him this. "If I came from my parents, why are my parents still around?" As soon as he thinks of this, he'll have the answer to his question too.

The other day, I myself just had that very question asked. I did reply that even though I didn’t know all the answers, I did mention kind of what Dawkins said in the fact that there were various strains that split off and evolved into what we have today, and Dawkins showed that example of Humans vs. Bonobos and Chimpanzees. I was kind of explaining the blue lines to my friend.

Really wished I saw these a couple days ago, and great reply Alzael! Didn’t even think of that kind of reply when people say that.

The most ironic thing of all is, it wasn’t from a Christian, but a guy who strongly believes in the Ancient Astronauts/Aliens theories are correct. He really believes strongly of shows like Ancient Aliens on the History Channel and the book Chariot of the Gods to be True. I’m actually thinking of making a thread on this theory in the religious section to see just how accurate or bs it is. I still think it is bs because from everything I saw, it is all pseudo-science and pseudo-history. Every body (like the Christians) seems to not know how Science works. We do hypothesis, theories, experiment, research, excavate the evidence, evaluate all the data and research, then we come to a conclusion about our evidence and hypothesis. What all these people enjoy doing, is creating a conclusion, then base everything off of this conclusion as evidence, hence the pseudo.

Offline wwdriver

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2011, 04:34:19 PM »
You should read the old testament. It will show God to be one of the most unpleasant, incompetent, vile, disgusting, horrifying, brutal and homicidal characters in human fiction.
I think this is probably the most truthful and important thing I have read all day. Thank you, Asmoday. (Gee whiz - I hope I got the quote right and attributed to the right person.) The phrase "in human fiction" is especially appropriate.

Offline Illuminatus99

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +5/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2011, 04:07:36 AM »
I don't think any noteworthy scientist ever said we came from monkeys.  And even if we did come from monkeys, that wouldn't mean there aren't any monkeys left.

No evolutionary mechanism requires that it does, which begs the obvious question of why does this teenager believe that it does.  Either his education failed him, he simply doesn't get it, he's lying, or someone told him differently.

Since americans came from europeans there are no longer europeans...

Offline Illuminatus99

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +5/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2011, 04:13:51 AM »
About Noah and the arch and the animals (sorry for miss spelling)...

Since God is all mighty, and he knows the future... why do you think he did that stuff of the inundation, if he knew in advance it was not going to work? also "creating" the rainbow as a reminder of his failure? not to mention it is impossible for an old man to build such ship, gather all the animals in the world, have food for all of them... it's just a lie, but let's imagine it was true... ;D really funny to imagine an old man gattering all kind of animals... food for all of them... and God doing all this massive massacre for nothing, as you and everyone knows, evil is pretty much alive and still happening everywhere...

So, what is the message of the rainbow? that it's pretty...? to me, it means how weak God is... even in his best seller: The Bible.

On top of that wasn't the death of jesus supposed to pay for all the sins? If that's the case then why bother being good anymore? The sins have been paid so we should all sin as much as possible so he didn't die for nothing.