Voter's last post was on this thread four days ago... and he's gone.
They give up and run away, don't they?
Standard operating procedure.
1) I found an atheist's forum! I've read some of the posts! Those deluded people, they need to be saved, to be brought back to the open arms of the Lord. A good dose of the Gospel will set them straight.
2) They accepted me into their den of sin. Good. There is hope for them, after all. This is exciting, I feel like Jesus walking through Hell. A little chit chat (or maybe not), and then
3) Pull out all the zingers. I've got so many! I will start threads on all of them, surely the overwhelming weight of the magnificence of Jesus will convince them. Additionally, I will interject holiness on all threads that touch upon all sinful things. This will set me at the right hand of God, I am sure, I will become famous for my conversions.
4) This may be more difficult than I thought. They truly are demons. They don't see and accept the Word that I am spreading for their own good. They fling arguments at me, not aimed at the heart or soul, but aimed at logic, knowledge and rules. What good is "evidence" anyway when their own idea of "evolutionism" is so sinfully wrong? I must study the Word and pray for guidance.
5) Ugh! They stab at me from all directions, like a swarm of filthy, nasty, bloodsucking, atheist leeches. They tell me that I don't answer all of their questions and responses to my 105 Standard Arguments in Favor of the Gospel,
I can't possibly keep up with them. They TRULY ARE LEGION! I need an exorcist!
6) Fuck those assholes! Go to HELL you shitty atheists -- may you burn for eternity!
7) ... [crickets] ...