Author Topic: Garfunkel & Oates - Fuck Me In The Ass Because I Love Jesus  (Read 150 times)

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +218/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburgerâ„¢
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +297/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Garfunkel & Oates - Fuck Me In The Ass Because I Love Jesus
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:11:32 AM »
Isn't that short girl Raj's girlfriend (or ex at this point) from The Big Bang Theory?

Oh, funny song.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Willie

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +72/-1
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 09:37:47 AM »
I think so. Also, isn't the tall one the student who had an unhealthy obsession with Sheldon in one episode?

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +297/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 06:53:09 PM »
I think so. Also, isn't the tall one the student who had an unhealthy obsession with Sheldon in one episode?

Maybe. I have the first five seasons and actually been watching them the past few days. Besides just checking online (which would be easier) I'll check through the episodes as I watch them.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey