Author Topic: Peaceful Response to the Question asked Why Won't God Heal Amputees  (Read 64990 times)

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
  • Darwins +0/-1,000,000,000
Re: Peaceful Response to the Question asked Why Won't God Heal Amputees
« Reply #261 on: July 14, 2011, 10:33:20 AM »
He didn't say that your language problem was ignorant.  He said that taking it as a "gun threat" was ignorant.

And it was, no matter what language issues exist.  It was a stupid first assumption to make.
"It was a stupid first assumption to make"
That sounds a stupid, too. don't you think?
If I ever stop showing up here.
You know I am unjustly banned by Mods.

Offline monkeymind

• Fellow
  • Darwins +44/-4
  • I don't understand what I know about it!
    • How To Know If You Are A Real Christian
« Reply #262 on: July 14, 2011, 10:46:28 AM »
John 3 16:

Just a suggestion, J316 read through a thread from the start before commenting. If you had done this, you would have seen on the very first page, for instance, a reference to a signature and could have avoided the misunderstanding.

You might also be better able to contribute to the discussion.

But this thread is not about you, will you please get to the topic. Thank You!
Truthfinder:the birds adapt and change through million of years in order to survive ,is that science, then cats should evolve also wings to better catch the birds
Mailbag:On a side note, back in college before my conversion, I actually saw a demon sitting next to me in critical thinking class.

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
« Reply #263 on: July 14, 2011, 10:55:09 AM »
ok I'm in.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Laureate
  • Darwins +1178/-40
  • We stand on the shoulders of giants
« Reply #264 on: July 14, 2011, 11:08:35 AM »
John 3 16

He was referring to your understanding of what a "sig" meant in this forum and he was correct. You admitted it in your post where you asked what a sig was.  I would say, by asking you showed a degree of curiosity and a desire to free yourself from ignorance.  That is a good thing.

Now you know what it is, so your ignorance in that regard is solved.  Being called ignorant is not necessarily derogatory.  I am ignorant of many things: accounting rules, electrical engineering, how to build a deck, etc.  It is not inflamatory to say I am ignorant of those things.  Don't be so sensitive.

Regards,
Screwtape
What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +266/-8
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #265 on: July 14, 2011, 12:21:07 PM »
John 3 16

He was referring to your understanding of what a "sig" meant in this forum and he was correct. You admitted it in your post where you asked what a sig was.  I would say, by asking you showed a degree of curiosity and a desire to free yourself from ignorance.  That is a good thing.

Now you know what it is, so your ignorance in that regard is solved.  Being called ignorant is not necessarily derogatory.  I am ignorant of many things: accounting rules, electrical engineering, how to build a deck, etc.  It is not inflamatory to say I am ignorant of those things.  Don't be so sensitive.

Regards,
Screwtape

Or the adage "Ignorance is a disease, and it can be easily cured with information"
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
« Reply #266 on: July 14, 2011, 03:14:41 PM »
"Ignorance(not knowing God) is a disease, and it can be easily cured with information(gospel)"
Good job. Hatter.
you impressed me.

Offline Don_Quixote

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +3/-0
« Reply #267 on: July 14, 2011, 04:24:12 PM »
"Ignorance(not knowing Allah) is a disease, and it can be easily cured with information(Q'ran)"Good job. Hatter.
you impressed me.

Fixed that for you.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +373/-1
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #268 on: July 14, 2011, 05:44:16 PM »
Oh, and for the record, John, I have decided not to accept your apology.  It was somewhat lacking, mostly in that you claimed to be 'sorry' for the wrong things and appended a Pascal's Wager-style parting shot.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +383/-20
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #269 on: July 15, 2011, 08:15:53 AM »
"Ignorance(not knowing God) is a disease, and it can be easily cured with information(gospel)"
Good job. Hatter.
you impressed me.

ah, always good to know a Christian will try to subvert something.  WEll, John, knowing God like which type of Christian? And which version of the story in the Gospels?  I do expect that you'll be able to do the miracles that JC promised for all of his followers to demonstrate that your version of Christianity is the only real one.  I've asked this of most, if not all of the Christians who come on to this forum and not suprisingly, all of them are unable to do these miracles.  I ask and ask them to go to a vets' hospital and heal but they all run away.  Rather sad and selfish, don't you think? 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
« Reply #270 on: July 15, 2011, 09:42:49 AM »
AHH miracles, miracles, miracles."O worm Jacob, O little Israel" (Isaiah 41:14)
Supporting documents, credible evidences, to see to believe.
We are all worms in a jar trying to understand the Creator with OUR BRIANS OF WORMS.
We (including myself) are all worms trying to reason with the Creator with give and take manner.
God is only, yes only willing to reveal Himself to the ones that are subject to His words and believe.
Worms in a jar demanding the creator to show them miracles, trying to bargain with Him.
Worms ORDERING the Creator to do something for them and they call it prayer. 
Are worms trying to be God? Show me the ones you created.
How helpless are we? can you make your hair grow backwards? can you make yourself invincible?
Are you immortal?. Do you know that will happen tomorrow?
I know God as much as He allowed me to know.
If you say "show me the money"then I can guarantee you'll never see it.
Why we don't know God, because we are creation by God.  Not Creator.
If, only if (because I know you don't believe) God asks you "WHY SHOULD I HEAL AMPUTEES?"
Then what will you say?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 10:01:28 AM by John 3 16 »

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Professor
  • Darwins +182/-16
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #271 on: July 15, 2011, 10:18:04 AM »
 Funny you use worms .....as god does heal their amputations
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +383/-20
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #272 on: July 15, 2011, 10:19:57 AM »
We are all worms in a jar trying to understand the Creator with OUR BRIANS OF WORMS.
Sorry, I have a brain but not made of worms.  You may have a brain of worms.  It’s always rather cute to see Christians trying to excuse the impotence of their supposed god. Why no more miracles, John?  Why are they only limited to stories in a book, a book that says that JC did miracles to establish who he was.  Why doesn’t he do that now if he really wants people to believe, just like back then? 
We (including myself) are all worms trying to reason with the Creator with give and take manner.God is only, yes only willing to reveal Himself to the ones that are subject to His words and believe.
No, you are a worm, if you care to call yourself, that, who claims to know all about God when convenient and to claim he knows nothing when asked hard questions.  Nice chicken and egg problem you’ve posed too.  So, your god can’t or won’t reveal himself to anyone who doesn’t already believe. Rather hard for anyone to be converted then or to have any free will.  So we end up as little automatons for God’s whim.  Just like how the greeks and romans thought of humans and their gods. 
Worms in a jar demanding the creator to show them miracles, trying to bargain with Him. Worms ORDERING the Creator to do something for them and they call it prayer.
no, that’s Christians trying to get their god to answer prayers.  Christians jstu like you, all so sure that you know what God “really” wants.  It’s always cute to see Christians insiting that their god answers them, but when I would ask why doesn’t god answer a certain prayer, ooh, suddenly God doesn’t answer prayers so easily, then the excuses come out. 
show me ones that you can prove your god created.  Come on, surely you can do that?  Of course you can’t, you can’t show any evidence of your god.  Perhaps Ptah created those worms, John.  maybe your faith is misplaced and you’ll be eaten by the monster in the Egyptian hell. 
[quoteHow helpless are we? can you make your hair grow backwards? can you make yourself invincible?[/quote] Ah, hair grow backwards?  we can make hair grow back.  We can cure cancer in some cases. And gee, we’re getting better and better at replacing organs, and such.  Funny how God can’t do any of these things with “prayer” or “miracles”.
no evidence that this god of yours is immortal, that it knows anything or that it simply exists. 
I know God as much as He allowed me to know. If you say "show me the money"then I can guarantee you'll never see it.
Funny how Thomas had no problem.  Why not me?  Yawn,  all theists claim to know God.  and all of them are sure that they know the only ‘real’ one.  Again, evidence or you are just one more Christian who has nothing to support them other than arrogant claims.
wow, nice lack of any sense or logic there.  It’s called a false dichotomy, by the way.
If, only if (because I know you don't believe) God asks you "WHY SHOULD I HEAL AMPUTEES?" Then what will you say?
  I’ll say “Gee God, you claim to be merciful, and good.  Why wouldn’t you heal amputees who suffer from stump ulcers, the pain of phantom limbs, etc?  Why not heal a man who lost his arms in a war so he could hold his child again, feeling warm flesh on warm flesh? Only a spiteful petty god would make people suffer or only do healing miracles if he got enough praise from beings that should be beneath his notice.  I’d heal amputees if I could, just to see them happy. I’d need no praise, no worship, no credit.  You’ve supposedly healed people before per your magic book, why not now? What is the difference now?   
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +266/-8
« Reply #273 on: July 15, 2011, 12:24:47 PM »
Good job. Hatter.
you impressed me.

And since a study of the gospel led me to know it is just plain old mythology, just like numerous other cultures developed,. A understanding of gospel cured me of the ignorant notion the the judeo-christian god exists.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:27:47 PM by Hatter23 »
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +266/-8
« Reply #274 on: July 15, 2011, 12:31:58 PM »
We (including myself) are all worms trying to reason with the Creator with give and take manner.
God is only, yes only willing to reveal Himself to the ones that are subject to His words and believe.
Worms in a jar demanding the creator to show them miracles, trying to bargain with Him.
How helpless are we? can you make your hair grow backwards? can you make yourself invincible?
If, only if (because I know you don't believe) God asks you "WHY SHOULD I HEAL AMPUTEES?"
Then what will you say?

So you are making, most amusingly, an appeal to ignorance. When someone 1700 years ago can up with a name for how lousy an argument you have, perhaps it is time to get a better argument

Offline fishjie

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +12/-0
« Reply #275 on: July 15, 2011, 04:14:06 PM »
Then what will you say?

Yet you believe in an ancient book written thousands of years ago by other such worms, who are equally ignorant, and yet claimed to know this "Creator" fellow?    What made those worms so special?   

I'll stick to using the brain God gave me thank you, instead of wallowing in ignorance.

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
« Reply #276 on: July 15, 2011, 07:33:58 PM »
Velkyn needs some evidence.
Well, if evidence is what you are looking for. I am going to ask you something.
When you say "there is no God". I will say "prove it".
Please just don't conveniently say you can't prove something that doesn't exist.
I already know you THINK "God doesn't exist" but you know, just to think doesn't count here.
You have to come up with evidence. (Man! I am starting to sound like atheist)
So you just can't say "I can't prove something that doesn't exist" (HI. Jeff PT) :police:
Your answer should have some bullet proof evidence.
So prove it.
And Please, please do not waste your and my time coming up with stupid excuses like "There is no miracles so there is no God"or"Some ignorant christian guy named John failed to come up with an evidence, therefore "God doesn't exist".
Because if you do, I am gonna call you (IGNORANT) >:(
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:55:46 PM by John 3 16 »

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
« Reply #277 on: July 15, 2011, 07:37:03 PM »
OH I forgot.
In case you didn't notice, I switched my membership to WSGHA
(Why Should God Heal Amputees)

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Professor
  • Darwins +182/-16
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #278 on: July 15, 2011, 07:58:54 PM »
Please just don't conveniently say you can't prove something that doesn't exist.
I already know you THINK "God doesn't exist" but you know, just to think doesn't count here.
So you just can't say "I can't prove something that doesn't exist" (HI. Jeff PT) :police:
So prove it.
And Please, please do not waste your and my time coming up with stupid excuses like "There is no miracles so there is no God"or"Some ignorant christian guy named John failed to come up with an evidence, therefore "God doesn't exist".
If a God existed there would be no such thing as a pedophile priest...end of story. If he turns a woman into a pillar of salt for disobeying him,the churches would be filled with salt from all the God-botherers (thanks to graybeard for the term) who disobey God on a daily basis

John 3:16 you would be the first salt pile you IGNORANT moron
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 08:00:29 PM by 12 Monkeys »
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
« Reply #279 on: July 15, 2011, 08:09:47 PM »
Not a very good answer monkey.
You have to start thinking about the people that are somewhere in between atheist and theist.
What if they say "So if there is no pervert in the church, then it's an evidence that God exist?"

I dub thee IGNORANCE point one.

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +288/-0
  • I'm a lead farmer mutha fucka
« Reply #280 on: July 15, 2011, 08:48:54 PM »
So prove it.

Low... hanging... fruit.  You just keep proving my point.  You're just making it worse for yourself and this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.  You tout this argument like it's really gonna mess us up!! What you don't understand is that this is a fools argument.  Want me to prove that to you?  Alright, do this for me... Prove Zeus doesn't exist.  Or better yet, how about leprechauns.. yeah, prove they don't exist.  And while you're at it, prove Allah, Vishnu, Thor, Athena, and Poseidon don't exist.  When you realize you can't, you will know why we can't prove your God doesn't exist.  The thing that makes you low hanging fruit is the fact that you will probably see our inability to disprove your God as a victory for you, while at the same you are fully incapable of proving Thor doesn't exist.  It's really sad. 

It all boils down to reasonable doubt.  I would assume that you and I both would agree that Thor does not exist.  However, neither of us could prove beyond any doubt that he doesn't.  All we can establish is that given the evidence for, and against Thor, it is beyond reasonable doubt to conclude he doesn't exist.  It is exactly the same with your God.  If you want some facts that point to there being no God, then we could give you plenty of them.  But no one can give you rock solid proof anymore than you could give rock solid proof that Thor doesn't exist.   

What's worse, you even say... "Well, if it's evidence you're looking for", and then follow it up with NOTHING.  It's like you're about to give us your evidence and then instead you ask a really dumb question.

By giving us no evidence, you've already given us all the proof we need.   

/sigh.  How old are you?  I didn't think about it before, but maybe you're just a little kid and I should cut you some slack.  If you're a little kid, then I could understand your confusion a bit more. 

Now I suppose you will dub me Ignorance point 2 now (whatever that means)?  Gee, I'll be so surprised and upset.... I'm sure you made 12 Monkeys cry too.  Poor monkey...

&)
Whenever events that are purported to occur in our best interest are as numerous as the events that will just as soon kill us, then intent is hard, if not impossible to assert. NDT

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
« Reply #281 on: July 15, 2011, 09:31:58 PM »
Jeff congratulations! Finally you and I, on the same page.
You said "But no one can give you rock solid proof anymore than you could give rock solid proof that God doesn't exist." That's what I was telling you all along (See reply#180).
Well, back to you, you keep saying "I'm not mad I'm not mad, but that OK you don't have to hide your anger.   
You said "this is a fools argument" well guess what, Jeff
I don't even have to point this one out, but this "fools argument" is what you've been doing Since day one. Ask your animal buddies. ;)
So calm down, take a deep breath.
Try to ignore your intuitive senses. (If you smell something is burning, I think you are sensing somebody's arse is burning in lake of fire for eternity) And don't scream like a little girl because I didn't say it was your A---. :P

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
« Reply #282 on: July 15, 2011, 09:33:32 PM »
Oh I forgot.
If you really really want to know my age, Give me your address I will mail it to you.

I dub not you any point, because you are not worth it >:(
Your post was worse than monkey's
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 09:37:23 PM by John 3 16 »

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +288/-0
« Reply #283 on: July 15, 2011, 10:28:43 PM »
Jeff congratulations! Finally you and I, on the same page.
You said "But no one can give you rock solid proof anymore than you could give rock solid proof that God doesn't exist." That's what I was telling you all along (See reply#180).

Then why did you ask for people to give you rock solid evidence that God doesn't exist if you already knew there wasn't any?  Obviously WE know that, but from your most recent post, you made it seem like YOU didn't know that.  What are you trying to accomplish with this stuff?  I don't understand your argument at all here. 

BTW, in what way do you think this helps your case... or better yet, maybe I should ask what your case is in the first place?   

Well, back to you, you keep saying "I'm not mad I'm not mad, but that OK you don't have to hide your anger. 

I'm not mad.  Look around at some of my past posts where I've been mad.  I wouldn't hold back if I were.  This is the internet; why would I hide it if I was mad at you?  I can think you're beliefs are idiotic without being mad at you.  You might be getting angry though.  You're terrible at this, even though you're trying to get your God's message across as best you can.  Maybe it upsets you that you're just digging yourself into deeper holes every time you say something.  Maybe your upset with yourself because not only are you not getting your message across, you are embarrassing yourself with every push of the "post" button.  But please don't project you're anger on to me as if I share your rage.  I don't. 

You said "this is a fools argument" well guess what, Jeff
I don't even have to point this one out, but this "fools argument" is what you've been doing Since day one. Ask your animal buddies. ;)

What are you talking about here? What argument have I been doing since day one?  I'm trying to sort through all of your nonsense, and forgive me if I get this incorrect, but are are you trying to tell me that your EVIDENCE for God is the fact that you have no evidence for God?   

Ask my animal buddies?  Alright, my cat also seems to think you're not very good at this. 

So calm down, take a deep breath.

Trust me.  If I were mad at you, you'd know it.  I'm simply not.  You probably think I'm angry because you think all atheists are just angry people.  We're not. 

Try to ignore your intuitive senses. (If you smell something is burning, I think you are sensing somebody's arse is burning in lake of fire for eternity) And don't scream like a little girl because I didn't say it was your A---. :P

I ignore my "intuitive senses" quite a bit of the time.  They're wrong just as much as they're right. 

There's no such thing as hell, so trying to scare me with it is even more foolish.  You're like Buzz Lightyear with that...  Pointing your impotent laser beam at my forehead and trying to fry me with it.  It's just a toy man. 
Whenever events that are purported to occur in our best interest are as numerous as the events that will just as soon kill us, then intent is hard, if not impossible to assert. NDT

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +288/-0
« Reply #284 on: July 15, 2011, 10:38:22 PM »
Oh I forgot.
If you really really want to know my age, Give me your address I will mail it to you.

It's just 2 numbers to type (well, unless you're under 10, which is a very good possibility).  I'm 36.  Why do you need to mail it to me?  And why would I give you my address?  You're a Christian and I'm an athiest.  While the likelihood of me vandalizing your property is extremely low, I've known plenty of Christians who would love nothing more than to spread the Jesus' love by taking a baseball bat to my personal property.  No thanks.

I dub not you any point, because you are not worth it >:(

Alright.

Your post was worse than monkey's

Really?  Let me take a look at his post again...

Oh, YEP, you're right.  His post was better than mine.  He called you an ignorant moron and I didn't.  You're right, I should have called you that too.  I can see now how his post was superior.  I tip my hat to you, 12 Monkeys. 

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
« Reply #285 on: July 15, 2011, 11:16:04 PM »
I beg your pardon, with my ignorant English problems I had no idea what you were talking about until I asked my son.  You said "You're like Buzz Lightyear with that...  Pointing your impotent laser beam at my forehead and trying to fry me with it.  It's just a toy man."

Are you....my neighbor Sam?
He is in his mid 30's ,single , living with his parents, no job, and most of all I tell ya.
He is into children's animation, I mean he is into it, deep...
And last time I talk him about Jesus, he said the same thing that "low hanging ...."
If it is you Sam, you better stop collecting them toys and start helping your parents.
I offered you $20 for mowing my lawn, but you said something about your collection needs to be completed or something.
Man, Sam oh Sam I am calling your parents right now.   

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +288/-0
« Reply #286 on: July 15, 2011, 11:44:45 PM »
Are you....my neighbor Sam?

No, my name is Jeff.  You've called me Jeff several times now. 

He is in his mid 30's ,single , living with his parents, no job, and most of all I tell ya.

I'm sorry to hear that.  Perhaps you should help him out instead of trying to sell him your nonsense about Jesus.

He is into children's animation, I mean he is into it, deep...

I'm not sure why you're telling me that.  Is this some sort of sexual deviancy thing you're pointing out, because I don't get the significance here.

And last time I talk him about Jesus, he said the same thing that "low hanging ...."

Then maybe you should leave him alone and not push your crap on him?  Better yet, now that you have 2 people calling you low hanging fruit, maybe you should take it a bit more seriously. 

If it is you Sam, you better stop collecting them toys and start helping your parents.

My name is Jeff.  J E F F.  This is pretty basic stuff here.  Honestly, what is going on with you?  Are you on drugs?  Maybe you need some help. 

I offered you $20 for mowing my lawn, but you said something about your collection needs to be completed or something.

Alright, from this I am gleaning some new information.  You say "my lawn" as if you own some property, on which you have a lawn.  I assume then that you are old enough to own a home on that lawn.  If this is the case, then I REALLY feel bad for you now because it means your an adult.  If you were a child, I could understand your idiocy, but now you're just an embarrassment to yourself. 

I find it interesting that in everything I posted to you, and in all the questions I asked, THIS crap is what you decided to say to me.  Not substantive responses, but complete horseshit.  You're not worth this.  You have nothing.  God is fake man.  Sorry. 

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +80/-1
« Reply #287 on: July 16, 2011, 12:31:07 AM »
So prove it.

What would falsify god for you?

I can already tell you what would falsify atheism for me: the same kind of evidence needed to demostrate that refrigerators exists.

So what would falsify god for you?

Please be specific.
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
« Reply #288 on: July 16, 2011, 01:27:55 AM »
Sam, no I mean J E F F Are you on drugs?   
What the hell are you talking about when you say"my cat also seems to think you're not very good at this"
You need to stop talking to your cat and stop asking people for evidence, especially when you have no evidence.
That is my point that I am trying to achieve through you.
Did you follow my instruction to see reply#180? I told you that neither of us will have 100% evidence of God's existence.
And I told you it is only possible through the Words of God and the holy spirit.
I tell you again, you were demanding other people to come up with evidence when you have none, and conveniently get away with an excuse like "I can't prove something that doesn't exist, so I don't have to have an evidence"
Remember J E F F this is two way conversation. next time you should start reading other people's post more slowly and think about it at least 2 or 3 times before you hit the post button.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 01:46:45 AM by John 3 16 »

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +3/-18
« Reply #289 on: July 16, 2011, 01:30:25 AM »
Aaron, it's you. glad to see you again.
Well man, don't you know I am still waiting for your answer?
You answer my question first, and we will go on to the next one OK?
BTW what's taking you so long?
Are you still reading the bible? good for you then
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 01:49:27 AM by John 3 16 »