Author Topic: Peaceful Response to the Question asked Why Won't God Heal Amputees  (Read 65947 times)

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +5/-22
  • Darwins +0/-1,000,000,000
Re: Peaceful Response to the Question asked Why Won't God Heal Amputees
« Reply #290 on: July 16, 2011, 01:55:03 AM »
And Jeff
You want to know my age?
Well I have been studying and preaching since you were about 4 years old.( don't worry many different countries and languages but no Canada yet)
So you do the math and guess how old I am.
And don't call me an old man because I could be preaching since 3 years old then it makes me 1 year younger than you.
If I ever stop showing up here.
You know I am unjustly banned by Mods.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +377/-1
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #291 on: July 16, 2011, 01:58:17 AM »
(Springy G delurks)

(smiles to Herself as She reaches for Her bag of D&D dice)

(rolls a D10 and a D4)

(Inflicts 1-10 Random Equipment Malfunctions on John and 1-4 individuals from his circle of family and friends, with assorted pieces of household machinery scheduled to go FUBAR at indeterminate times in the next month or so)

Can you prove I'm not a goddess, John?  ;D
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Professor
  • Darwins +184/-16
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #292 on: July 16, 2011, 03:27:59 AM »
And Jeff
You want to know my age?
Well I have been studying and preaching since you were about 4 years old.( don't worry many different countries and languages but no Canada yet)
And don't call me an old man because I could be preaching since 3 years old then it makes me 1 year younger than you.
Your that old and yet to grow up?
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +72/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #293 on: July 16, 2011, 06:13:12 AM »
John 3 16,

Now you are trolling. Please see the rules.

Maybe you can pray for guidance. What direction do you get when you pray for guidance on how to conduct yourself here? Would jesus behave like you are?
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +5/-22
« Reply #294 on: July 16, 2011, 08:01:57 AM »
(Springy G delurks)

(rolls a D10 and a D4)

(Inflicts 1-10 Random Equipment Malfunctions on John and 1-4 individuals from his circle of family and friends, with assorted pieces of household machinery scheduled to go FUBAR at indeterminate times in the next month or so)

I can't prove something that doesn't exist.

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +5/-22
« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2011, 08:15:48 AM »
John 3 16,

Now you are trolling. Please see the rules.

Maybe you can pray for guidance. What direction do you get when you pray for guidance on how to conduct yourself here? Would jesus behave like you are?
Its you finally, I thought the coward isn't returning. :P
Please kindly explain to me where I how I trolled,
Is it you guys' rule to talk whatever (rude, slangs, disrepectfull...) you want and if a person trying to fight back it's not abiding the rules?
Would Jesus behave like me?, no absolutely, no.
If it was my Lord it would been done way better,
BTW, do you notice, you start sound like christian.
Oh one more thing I am still waiting for your apology on you mis-behaviouiourr(is that how you say in canada?)

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +288/-0
  • I'm a lead farmer mutha fucka
« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2011, 08:22:42 AM »
Did you follow my instruction to see reply#180? I told you that neither of us will have 100% evidence of God's existence.
And I told you it is only possible through the Words of God and the holy spirit.

And we've told you that's not good enough.  You even said that my example was a good one.  If it's only possible through the words of God and the holy spirit, then you've lost the battle already.  Because that's stupidity.  You could literally believe anything I told you if that were the case.  If I told you there was a giant pink bunny that walked around behind you every day and said that you could never find evidence for it, and you just had to believe in the words from some book that talked about giant pink bunnies, would that be good enough for you?  Why are you not understanding this?  I swear, stupidity is such a drain on humanity.  This is a simple concept and you're just not getting it.

I tell you again, you were demanding other people to come up with evidence when you have none, and conveniently get away with an excuse like "I can't prove something that doesn't exist, so I don't have to have an evidence"

It's not convenient.  In fact it sucks ass that I can't 100% prove you wrong.  The reason we can't prove you wrong is because your God has no characteristics that are measurable, testable, or in any other way detectable... just like other stuff that doesn't exist.  You've set it up that way because God isn't real.  The moment you put God in a measurable, testable light, you've lost.  Why?  Because its NOT REAL. 

Remember J E F F this is two way conversation. next time you should start reading other people's post more slowly and think about it at least 2 or 3 times before you hit the post button.

Jesus effing Christ you're a thick one.  Are you reading anything I tell you? I KNOW you can't prove God doesn't exist.  I KNOW there is no evidence for it.  I never said there was.  I've KNOWN that LONG before you showed up here you.  Everyone has.  But when you say you just have to believe what the bible and the holy spirit says, then I'm going to tell you no.  Do I need to go back to the blue sky leprechaun example again?   

I don't know which point you are trying to argue anymore.  You have no evidence that your God exists.  That's not an excuse.  When we have no evidence for things, just believing shit because you want to ISN'T ENOUGH to convince thinking people to believe like you do.  I could write a book right now that says giant invisible pink rabbits exist and that they walk around behind people every day.  Please answer this.... IS THAT ENOUGH to make you believe it's true, or would you demand more than that? 

There is no holy spirit.  God is fake.  Move on.   

You want to know my age?

That is massively embarrassing.  Honestly man.  You should be ashamed of yourself for this.  Studying?  lol.  What do you study?  What "degree" do you have?  Did you have a public school education?  Have you EVER seriously looked into the arguments against the Christian position?  Ever taken the time to honestly assess the question openly and honestly?  Or have you just been force fed this nonsense about the word of God and the holy spirit since you were little and you can't possibly see how you were wrong all these years?     

Well guess what?  You've been wrong for longer than I've been alive.  You preach a lie.  The whole thing... wrong.  God is NOT real. 

You want reasons to think that God isn't real?  Alright, here we go.

1. 29,000 children die every day from preventable causes. 
2. No miralces have ever been substantiated with serious evidence, just claims.
3. There are natural explanations for just about everything that we observe, and what we don't have natural explanations for, we don't have evidence on yet.
4. The bible is a mass of contradictions, errors and absurdities.  It talks of dragons, unicorns, people living in fish for days, people living to 900 years old, etc.
5. We have no idea who wrote the gospel stories.
6. The entire Christian religion is a bastardization of Jewish and pagan religions. 
7. There isn't a single thing you can prove about God.  Nothing.
8. Prayer doesn't work.  Period. 
9. Being a Christian offers absolutely no benefit to health or well being over those who practice another religion, those who practice no religion, or even those who practice satanism.
10. The more you know about science, the less God is needed to explain anything.  In fact, we don't need to postulate God to explain anything anymore. 

None of that is proof.  But it's just a smattering of reasons NOT to believe in God.  I could go on all day with this, but there's no need to.  God isn't real.

Whenever events that are purported to occur in our best interest are as numerous as the events that will just as soon kill us, then intent is hard, if not impossible to assert. NDT

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +80/-1
« Reply #297 on: July 16, 2011, 09:09:14 AM »

Now you show yourself to be a hypocrite.

Earlier, you wrote down:

When you say "there is no God". I will say "prove it".
Please just don't conveniently say you can't prove something that doesn't exist.
I already know you THINK "God doesn't exist" but you know, just to think doesn't count here.
You have to come up with evidence. (Man! I am starting to sound like atheist)
So you just can't say "I can't prove something that doesn't exist" (HI. Jeff PT) :police:
Your answer should have some bullet proof evidence.
So prove it.

So prove that Astreja is not a goddess.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 09:11:03 AM by Aaron123 »
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +266/-8
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #298 on: July 16, 2011, 09:15:34 AM »
Velkyn needs some evidence.
Well, if evidence is what you are looking for. I am going to ask you something.
When you say "there is no God". I will say "prove it".
Please just don't conveniently say you can't prove something that doesn't exist.
I already know you THINK "God doesn't exist" but you know, just to think doesn't count here.
You have to come up with evidence. (Man! I am starting to sound like atheist)
So you just can't say "I can't prove something that doesn't exist" (HI. Jeff PT) :police:
Your answer should have some bullet proof evidence.
So prove it.
And Please, please do not waste your and my time coming up with stupid excuses like "There is no miracles so there is no God"or"Some ignorant christian guy named John failed to come up with an evidence, therefore "God doesn't exist".
Because if you do, I am gonna call you (IGNORANT) >:(

No this is very clearly an argument from ignorance, also referred to shifting the burden of proof. "We cannot know for sure either way, so you have to disprove" is exactly that. You are the one making a positive claim, the burden of proof is on you.

There's a reason the analogy of The Flying Spaghetti Monster exists...it is to show why the burden of proof is on the person making the positive claim

See Also
Invisible Pink Unicorn
Dragon in my Garage
Fairies at the bottom of the Garden
Occam's Razor

An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +266/-8
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #299 on: July 16, 2011, 09:17:12 AM »
(Springy G delurks)

(rolls a D10 and a D4)

And that's why you cant prove Jahweh. That's part of the the point she's making.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +80/-1
« Reply #300 on: July 16, 2011, 12:18:51 PM »
Aaron, it's you. glad to see you again.
Well man, don't you know I am still waiting for your answer?
You answer my question first, and we will go on to the next one OK?
BTW what's taking you so long?
Are you still reading the bible? good for you then

I assume you're refering to this part of post 220.

now let me ask you A same question again.
I was hoping you would explain about"the sign of the prophet Jonah"part.

If so, I think I addressed this with post 216.  To copy and paste; "Sign" meaning things like evidences, visions, miracles, etc. from god.  What does it means to me personally?  Not a damn thing.  It's just a bunch of nonsense strung together by some guy that lived thousands of years ago. 

Otherwise, I'm not sure what answer you're looking for here.
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline LadyLucy

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • No one leaves the Nightosphere
« Reply #301 on: July 16, 2011, 01:13:13 PM »

So... Does that mean you finally get it? Or are you going to keep using your emotional attachment to YHWH in order to try to prove he is real?

I would respect your beliefs if you didn't come here preaching and acting like an idiot. It's too bad; it is only revealing what type of person you are in real life, which is really unpleasant. I wouldn't want to even slightly discuss with someone who is too daft to even slightly realize how foolish you look. If you can't even think before you type, I can only bet that you talk out of your ass every day.

Am I correct in assuming that you talk out of your ass, John 3 16? Could you please prove me wrong? I don't like seeing people that are burying themselves alive. That is, unless you are a narcissist. Then that would explain everything. I hope you are not one. From the beginning, I was simply lurking to see if you came up with intriguing responses as to why your god won't heal amputees. Unfortunately, you are too busy making failing trolling attempts, and hanging onto anything that could be used as a red herring so that you won't have to much of an effort to think and/or answer questions.

I have a question, and it's really beating a dead horse, and this is making a leap into the discussion, but even if your god were real, how would that make the Bible any better? How would make me a "good" person? Do I need the Bible to be good? How would it make me a better person? Why do you think this if the Bible is a insane person's perfect fantasy? [Read the Book of Revelations and all Bible stories]

Allow me to present to you what Satan actually looks like, according to the Bible, and to follow, what a cherub [the supposedly cute little babies with bows and arrows) should look like:

I gotta' admit, John: The cool factor is great and all, but this mythology's boring. Hinduism has much more interesting stories.

And the sex stories are steamy.

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +5/-22
« Reply #302 on: July 16, 2011, 01:20:12 PM »
Aaron, Hatter,
Read my reply#180&#270
We won't have evidence either case, we won't know with our own head, only through the words and Holy spirit, that's how God created us, worms,...Etc.
man, my old fingers are getting tired of typing the same thing.
My job was finished there, I even mentioned "you do not have to believe if you choose not to".
By looking at your posts, it makes me think
Are you not understanding or are you having some kind of a competition "who wants to be the king of ignorance"
Aaron, I was waiting for your answer, (Sign of the prophet Jonah, what does that mean?, why would Jesus mentioned him, to them?)  I even mentioned it 2 or 3 times, but you are still avoiding my question, and keep coming up with new questions. You just say "I don't know" then, we can go on to the next one.
I am getting tired of this forum and Morons in this website.
People claiming -they know the bible, yet no one seems to know,
                        -they were Christians, yet  no one was able to tell me how to become a true one.
                        -whenever they run out of answers, they start  pouring slanderous posts to side track me
                        -keep saying "prove it" yet you can't prove anything.
                         (Remember I said, you should starting thinking about the people that are in between atheist and theist, if you are so proud and sure, then you better come up with something better than "HA, Christians couldn't provide evidence, therefore we won!!!" I have been around a lot longer and way more countries that ya' all. People will laugh at you if you say some thing that silly.
It's not that simple. we are not playing ping pong. it will not let you win if the other fails.

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +5/-22
« Reply #303 on: July 16, 2011, 01:27:33 PM »
by the way, ladyamo
"I can't prove something that doesn't exist" that's what Jeff pt said originally,
I was just using this to show you how stupid it would sound, if I use it back to you.
So next time, before you post something, try reading all the posts, other wise you are making your own people look BAAAAD!

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +444/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #304 on: July 16, 2011, 01:46:42 PM »
I am getting tired of this forum and Morons in this website.

You are free to leave anytime.  And continuing to break our forum rules is not helping you much.  You agreed to the rules when you signed up, but if you're not interested in them, then by all means, please leave.

Jetson

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +5/-22
« Reply #305 on: July 16, 2011, 01:57:07 PM »
Thank you very much for your kind comment, I haven't had that for long time.
Yes I will leave if you can some how have your people stop slandering about my Lord.
Again, thank you.

Offline Emergence

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +46/-0
  • do i look impressed?
« Reply #306 on: July 16, 2011, 02:09:05 PM »
How could worms ever 'slander' a creator of all existence?

Also: Jetson, you apparently have people of your own now. :P

Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +444/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #307 on: July 16, 2011, 02:49:47 PM »
How could worms ever 'slander' a creator of all existence?

Also: Jetson, you apparently have people of your own now. :P

Yeah, I don't want people, I want minions to do my bidding!

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +444/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #308 on: July 16, 2011, 02:51:39 PM »
Yes I will leave if you can some how have your people stop slandering about my Lord.
Again, thank you.

The people on this forum are free to express their opinions as long as they follow the rules.  There are no rules that give your lord any protection from ridicule.  Of course, if God were real, he would not need you to protect him from the blasphemous atheists.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Professor
  • Darwins +184/-16
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #309 on: July 16, 2011, 03:24:34 PM »
Again, thank you.
Outside of a 2 and 3000 year old books of fairy tales you have yet (and God himself) to prove he exists
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +5/-22
« Reply #310 on: July 16, 2011, 03:26:59 PM »
Again, thank you.

The people on this forum are free to express their opinions as long as they follow the rules.  There are no rules that give your lord any protection from ridicule.  Of course, if God were real, he would not need you to protect him from the blasphemous atheists.
Who said "protection"? Are you condom sales person?
I said stop slandering. (Idiot, Bad English, mental capacity, learn more English, primitive......)
I know people like you , you say"We want peace, please leave" then as soon as I turn my back you throw a rock on the back of my head.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Professor
  • Darwins +184/-16
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #311 on: July 16, 2011, 03:29:22 PM »
Not a very good answer monkey.
You have to start thinking about the people that are somewhere in between atheist and theist.
What if they say "So if there is no pervert in the church, then it's an evidence that God exist?"

I dub thee IGNORANCE point one.
No I am saying God fails to do anything....he was SOOO interactive with his creation in the old days

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +5/-22
« Reply #312 on: July 16, 2011, 03:42:40 PM »
Again, thank you.
Outside of a 2 and 3000 year old books of fairy tales you have yet (and God himself) to prove he exists
Sun, moon. universe, you, me, people, earth, ocean, waves, wind, thunder. Until you can prove how all these work with rock solid evidence, God exists.
FYI I know I can't. And God doesn't have to explain what is already there.
And He probably explained if we were able to understand.
Here is what Jesus wants to say
If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin (John 15:22)

Offline Morgan

• Student
  • Darwins +10/-0
  • Every night I wait for my sweet Selene...
« Reply #313 on: July 16, 2011, 03:45:16 PM »
I said stop slandering. (Idiot, Bad English, mental capacity, learn more English, primitive......)

That's a tad hard to accomplish since your posts lack any trace of clear, logical thought, and are horribly formatted. When our Ambassador gave you the friendly tip of coming back in 4-5 years was quite an useful one. I too used to hit the 'enter' key after each phrase, at the ripe old age of 12. Now, 4 years and 8 months later, I like to think that my written word is coherent, if not grammatically correct. Even if English isn't your first language[1], during your long years of study, shouldn't you have gained more insight in how to express your point by writing?

If the internet has taught me anything, it's that people who can't bother to type and formulate their thoughts correctly aren't the intellectual type. I really hate sounding like a Wise Teen TeacherTM, but I'm sure we'd communicate better if you at least tried better.
 1. Neither is mine, I'm from Romania

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +288/-0
  • I'm a lead farmer mutha fucka
« Reply #314 on: July 16, 2011, 04:10:29 PM »
"I can't prove something that doesn't exist" that's what Jeff pt said originally,

This is a true statement.  You already agreed to it. 

I was just using this to show you how stupid it would sound, if I use it back to you.

Due to the nature of both positions, it IS a stupid argument if you toss it back at us.  It doesn't apply to your argument because you're making the positive claim.     

There's a giant difference between saying God does NOT exist and God DOES exist.  You see, if God did exist, you should be able to PROVE he does, because we CAN prove things DO exist.  See the difference?  So when you tout out the argument "prove God doesn't exist", we could give you literally thousands of reasons to believe God isn't real and establish a massive case of reasonable doubt, but there is no way to 100% disprove his existence.  It's impossible.  On the other hand, if God is real, there should be ways to prove it because God has characteristics that we could detect in our lives. 

You seem to have it in your mind that we have the same burden of proof that you have, but that's simply not true.  The burden of proof is on someone who is making the claim that something exists, not that it doesn't.  If you say God exists, and you can't prove it does, then you've already lost.  Saying some crap like we can only know god through the word and the holy spirit is just an excuse you use to cover up the fact that you have no evidence at all. 

Do you understand this?  Honestly I want to know if you get this.  If I say there is a giant pink bunny that follows you around all day, is it YOUR job to prove it doesn't exist, or MY job to prove it does?  It's obviously my job to prove it does.  And when I can't, if I were to tell you that I read a book once that talked about giant invisible pink bunnies, would that be enough for you to simply accept it?   Please respond to this paragraph.  I want to make sure you understand this.  I am hopeful that somewhere in your brain there is a section dedicated to logic and reason.  It may not have been accessed in quite some time, but try to find it.  When you do, dust out the cobwebs and listen to what people are telling you. 

Whenever events that are purported to occur in our best interest are as numerous as the events that will just as soon kill us, then intent is hard, if not impossible to assert. NDT

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +80/-1
« Reply #315 on: July 16, 2011, 05:04:11 PM »
Aaron, I was waiting for your answer, (Sign of the prophet Jonah, what does that mean?, why would Jesus mentioned him, to them?)  I even mentioned it 2 or 3 times, but you are still avoiding my question, and keep coming up with new questions. You just say "I don't know" then, we can go on to the next one.

I gave my answer twice, in post 216 and 300.  "Sign" meaning things like evidences, visions, miracles, etc. from god. Otherwise, just a bunch of nonsense, etc etc...  How could I be avoiding it if I keep posting my answer? 

EDIT:

I gave my answers without looking it up, as suggusted in post 215, however, I had to in order to see what the context of the phrase is.  The bible says so much nonsense, it's very easy to forget some of them.   It explains right away what it's suppose to mean.  Jonah was in a big fish for three days and three nights, and Jesus is saying that he'll go through the same thing "in the heart of the Earth".  Then Jesus bables nonsense about evil spirits.

The bible writers were on some serious crack when they wrote it.

EDIT:  Missed this earlier.

Sun, moon. universe, you, me, people, earth, ocean, waves, wind, thunder. Until you can prove how all these work with rock solid evidence, God exists.

This is nothing more than an argument from ignorant, coupled with the god of the gaps.

Seriously, read a science book.  You might learn something.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:32:47 PM by Aaron123 »

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +444/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #316 on: July 16, 2011, 05:16:35 PM »

Do you understand this?  Honestly I want to know if you get this.  If I say there is a giant pink bunny that follows you around all day, is it YOUR job to prove it doesn't exist, or MY job to prove it does?  It's obviously my job to prove it does.  And when I can't, if I were to tell you that I read a book once that talked about giant invisible pink bunnies, would that be enough for you to simply accept it?   Please respond to this paragraph.  I want to make sure you understand this.  I am hopeful that somewhere in your brain there is a section dedicated to logic and reason.  It may not have been accessed in quite some time, but try to find it.  When you do, dust out the cobwebs and listen to what people are telling you.

Bear with us folks, we've had to moderate his Royal Trollishness.  Moderators will approve his posts as long as they are not direct troll responses, or exceedingly pointless preaching.  At the time of this message, he has no outstanding posts awaiting approval.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Professor
  • Darwins +184/-16
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #317 on: July 16, 2011, 08:12:26 PM »
Again, thank you.
Here is what Jesus wants to say
If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin (John 15:22)
You get your degree at the Bill O'Rielly school of science? Westbroo baptist church? Your arguement is RETARDED. Why do you refuse to grow your knowledge of how the world works.....Being Haida the Raven brought us the Moon,Sun,Tides,wind,thunder,universe,oceans,food. Until you have ROCK SOLID evidence,The Raven exists!!

Offline John 3 16

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +5/-22
« Reply #318 on: July 16, 2011, 08:56:10 PM »
There's a giant difference between God and giant pink bunny that follows you around all day.
Only one thing in common, invisible.
Giant bunny is invisible because it does not exist.
God is invisible because if we ever see Him with our naked eyes, we will die instantly(because of our sin)
Yeah yeah I know you won't believe without an evidence
Remember that worm story? How would you make them believe? (Yeah yeah I know you won't believe)
Just simply won't believe. Now I know why there was a Prophecy  "Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?(Isaiah53:1)
It was a good experience with you.
Looks like you believe you will disappear after you die and that's it.

So, have a good happy life because life is short.