Author Topic: hello [#488]  (Read 317 times)

Offline DL

• Fellow
  • Darwins +0/-0
hello [#488]
« on: September 29, 2008, 08:25:20 PM »

Sir you dont know what are you talking about also God has a reason for demand to kill those people he wont give you the reasons.Also all those things that said in the bible He did created the world in 6 days,Jonah did live in a fish for three days,He did create adam of a handful of dust.HE DID DO ALL THOSE THINGS.AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING IF GOD WANTS TO HE CAN DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT GOD BECAUSE IF WASNT FOR GOD YOU WOULDNT LIVE GET THAT SIR!!! and also you think you can change peoples mind no you cant and let me tell you by saying those thing you think you are going to heaven nooo!!!! no matter what you say God still loves you and he also protects you and be by your side no matter whats and when you need help He is the one who gives it to you and the money you have to dont have just like that its because Gods want to and no because he feels sorry for you.

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
Re: hello [#488]
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 08:39:00 PM »
Now give me a good reason to believe what you've written.  Hint: "The Bible" is not a good reason.
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 09:05:52 PM »
Sir you dont know what are you talking about also God has a reason for demand to kill those people he wont give you the reasons.Also all those things that said in the bible He did created the world in 6 days,

No, he didn't.

Jonah did live in a fish for three days

That didn't happen either.

He did create adam of a handful of dust.

Nope.

HE DID DO ALL THOSE THINGS.AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING IF GOD WANTS TO HE CAN DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT GOD BECAUSE IF WASNT FOR GOD YOU WOULDNT LIVE GET THAT SIR!!!

Do you take Zeus, Allah, or Vishnu seriously?  If not, why not?

and also you think you can change peoples mind no you cant and let me tell you by saying those thing you think you are going to heaven nooo!!!!

Well, actually, we have changed people's minds.

no matter what you say God still loves you and he also protects you and be by your side no matter whats and when you need help He is the one who gives it to you and the money you have to dont have just like that its because Gods want to and no because he feels sorry for you.

[flips a coin]  Nope.  This week, the answer is Zeus, not the Christian deity.  Zeus.

If you want another try, drop by the forums.  When you do, expect that if you want to be taken seriously you can't be so dogmatic.
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 12:14:32 AM »
Oh, brother... (slaps forehead with palm)

Sir you dont know what are you talking about also God has a reason for demand to kill those people he wont give you the reasons

So let me get this straight... God created human... human sinned... god destroyed everything (except the egyptians, 2 of every animal in the world, and various other peoples, and moses' family), humans survived and multiplied, god didn't like some of them... he commanded the deaths of those people? Is that pretty straightforward?

Quite the loving god you got there. Killing is killing in my book. Another word is murder.

Also all those things that said in the bible He did created the world in 6 days,Jonah did live in a fish for three days,He did create adam of a handful of dust.HE DID DO ALL THOSE THINGS

I'll take one order of proof with proof on the rocks please... and for dessert I'll have a piece of proof.  Thank you, come again.

and also you think you can change peoples mind no you cant

I have no want to change a person's mind if they are so far gone and deluded such as yourself.  In the very beginning religion was a blindfold over your eyes.  Now, you're so far in the dark it isn't even worth my time trying to pull a delusional Christian out of the dark.
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.