Author Topic: The irony of Islam...  (Read 53 times)

Online ThatZenoGuy

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-24
  • Residential Sexy Anthro Goddess
    • Spacebattles Account.
The irony of Islam...
« on: September 26, 2016, 04:51:01 AM »
In the most hardcore of islamic countries, women have no say in anything, they're second class citizens, and even the men must follow strict laws, else be killed by their brethren.

Only the ones in power are capable of breaking laws, and its been shown over and over how the top dogs do crazy shit like giant harems, drugs, parties, etc.

And yet they come to places in Europe, America, Australia, etc, and demand we become like their places.

Isn't this a tad bit ironic? Free speech, the very thing we fight for, lest we become drones, is the very same thing which gives them power.

I am not one for censorship, but when islamic women demand shariah, the very thing enslaving them, its almost sickening.

My auntie, a muslim, has practically brainwashed her two half-arabic kids into not liking pork.

I am honestly considering feeding the two bacon with BBQ sauce, and just claim its beef or something.

Of all the religions around here, Islam is the most indoctrinating, and easily the most barbaric.

We're lucky that there hasn't been a terror attack here for quite a while, but holy shit, one happens almost every sodding week in Europe.
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline jaimehlers

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +1027/-25
  • WWGHA Member
Re: The irony of Islam...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 09:14:50 AM »
Freedom of speech is a double-edged sword.

So yeah, fanatical Muslims can use it against us.  But at the same time, we can use it against them, and far more effectively, because it's much easier to cut a bond with speech than is to make one.
Nullus In Verba, aka "Take nobody's word for it!"  If you can't show it, then you don't know it.

Online ThatZenoGuy

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-24
  • Residential Sexy Anthro Goddess
    • Spacebattles Account.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 09:20:38 AM »
An issue with that, is the SJW types getting into places of power.

Nowadays its 'islamophobia' to call out bloody terrorists for what they are, its 'islamophobia' to bloody state facts from the koran!

Absurdity!

Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +411/-5
  • I can haz jeezusburgerâ„¢
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 09:40:09 AM »
Because Islam is in the minority in western countries, it hasn't been controlled by governments. It occupies the same niche as evangelical Christian sects. The media is also fragmenting, so that white supremacists can hang out on Stormfront, and not think they are loonies. Arab migrants can keep watching Arab satellite TV, and go to the mosque and listen to a loony fanatic, talking in arabic about how sublime the noble K...ran is. Kids walk around, glued to their smartphone, and arrive in the early years of school, not able to speak sentences.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/techsavvy-fiveyearolds-inability-to-hold-pencil-blamed-on-devices/news-story/f29937450af0567baed8904a4831c941
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/tablets-and-technology-blamed-for-developmental-speech-impairment-in-young-children-starting-school/story-fni0cx12-1226953768152

We are losing social cohesion rapidly.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be bleedn obvious.

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +411/-5
  • I can haz jeezusburgerâ„¢
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 09:43:00 AM »

Nowadays its 'islamophobia' to call out bloody terrorists for what they are, its 'islamophobia' to bloody state facts from the koran!

Absurdity!

You are sounding like Skep. Maybe you and him should get a room, and make sweet sweet love together, like an elephant and a pig.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be bleedn obvious.

Offline jaimehlers

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +1027/-25
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 11:42:53 AM »
You know, I can't help but be curious as to when it became acceptable to vilify the concept of social justice.  It's one thing to be opposed to a group's aims, and quite another to mockingly call them "social justice warriors", as if social justice were a bad thing. 

Quote from: ThatZenoGuy

Absurdity!
So why are you engaging in similar behavior, Zeno?  I mean, you're busy calling those people "social justice warriors", as if that's what social justice entails, and never mind that it's only a small minority of the people in the social justice movement who are engaging in such behavior.  If you're going to complain because someone else paints with a broad (and inaccurate) brush, don't you think it would behoove you to make sure you aren't doing pretty much the same thing?
Nullus In Verba, aka "Take nobody's word for it!"  If you can't show it, then you don't know it.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +314/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 06:48:00 PM »
Don't think for a brief moment that Christianity is not, or at least was not just as bad or worse. Some have said that the barbaric features of Islam are identical to those of Christianity, the only difference is that they have largely been marginalized from Christianity. Basically, Islam is 500 years behind...which kind of matches it's origin compared to Christianity.

I am not aware of a complete genocide of all humans that comes from Islam - unless they embrace the flood story? You can't really get much more genocidal than killing everyone.