Author Topic: The Real Junebug  (Read 70 times)

Offline junebug72

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-88
  • "Question Everything"
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
The Real Junebug
« on: Yesterday at 09:06:11 AM »
I'm the little baby over there on the right.  I look just like my dad. 

Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_paine.html#XXwlhVIMq06zWg2d.99

Offline junebug72

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-88
  • "Question Everything"
Re: The Real Junebug
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 09:09:22 AM »
That's me and my dad.  I was a daddy's girl.

Thomas Paine

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_paine.html#XXwlhVIMq06zWg2d.99

Offline junebug72

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-88
  • "Question Everything"
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 09:56:06 AM »
About 3-4 years ago.   

I am a cool chic. I'm funny, smart, caring, loyal, tough, positive, eccentric, upbeat and clean. I am competitive.  I'm easy to get along with except here.  I find that very interesting.

I will grab the bull by it's horns and headbutt it. That's courage.  I know enough to know I don't know everything.  That's humble and wisdom. 

I'm only sharing my perception here.  Atheism isn't something special.  It goes under the microscope just like any other concept.

From the battle between atheism and theism a new perception has arrived.  Mind, Body, Spirit. The more it is studied the more convincing it is the healthiest perception for the individual and society.

Thomas Paine

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +333/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 12:34:58 PM »
You reflect your true self on places like this. Showing pictures of yourself just shows the physical person, it doesn't do anything else. Then you list all the things you think you are, and funny enough they are all positive things.

You are an attention whore, spiteful, mean, assuming, and just idiotic most of the time.

This is me being honest about myself:

I am an asshole. I can be cruel, heartless, overbearing, and callous if pushed, or bored.

I have been told I am a charmer, endearing, loyal (to a point), and can keep secrets.

That's honest. You are not. And the one person you're not to the most, is, yourself.

So, trying to amp yourself up to us is just pathetic and proves you're an attention whore.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline jaimehlers

• Professor
  • Darwins +578/-18
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 02:45:38 PM »
I don't want to post in a topic that's close to six months old, but I had a question regarding it, junebug.

You state at the end that God is love.  I don't understand what you mean by this.  Are you saying that you believe that love has the power to change people?  Or are you saying something else?