Author Topic: Palin Family Brawl  (Read 166 times)

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +308/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Palin Family Brawl
« on: September 12, 2014, 03:45:50 PM »
[mobile link]

http://m.newsok.com/sarah-palin-and-family-caught-up-in-alaska-mass-brawl/article/5341266

Sarah Palin and family 'caught up in Alaska mass brawl'

Sarah Palin and her family were reportedly involved in a mass brawl at a snowmobile party which had to be broken up by police, reports The Telegraph.

Alaska's gossip blogs lit up with accounts of the Saturday night fight, claiming that the former governor's son and daughter both threw punches while Mrs Palin herself shouted: "Don't you know who I am?" as the scene descended into chaos.

Police confirmed that "some of the Palin family members" were at the party, where a "physical altercation [was] taking place between multiple subjects". A spokesman added: "Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident."

"Do you know who I am?" -- an idiot.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sarah-palins-family-allegedly-alaska-house-party-brawl/story?id=25452917

Sarah Palin and her family were at the center of a lively party last weekend that erupted into a fight, with daughter Bristol Palin allegedly throwing a right hook, a man who says he was a guest at the party told ABC News.

She was punching him [another man] in the face like six times; it was an assault if I’ve ever seen one,” Eric Thompson said, adding that he was among 70 guests at the birthday party in Anchorage Saturday.

“It wasn’t a light punch either. She was really hitting him. I’m surprised he just sat there and took it.”

Political blogger Amanda Coyne reported that Sarah Palin, along with husband Todd and kids Bristol, Willow and Track, arrived in a stretch Hummer and that the fighting started as the beer started flowing.

The Palin family was asked to leave the party after Track Palin, 21, allegedly attacked another party guest who had previously dated his younger sister, Willow Palin, Thompson said.

“I heard Sarah Palin yell do you know who I am? All of us could not believe it. We thought we were watching an episode of Jerry Springer,” he added.

Anchorage police said members of the Palin family were attending a party at the home Saturday night when a fight erupted outside. They declined to provide further details.

“I gave a statement to police; my wife did and like 10 other people did,” Thompson said.

Sarah Palin made no mention of the alleged altercation in an appearance on Fox News’ “Hannity Show” Thursday night.

The Palin family did not return several requests for comment. The office of Palin family attorney John Tiemessen told ABC News he was on a hunting trip Friday and was unavailable for comment.

I wonder how Sarah Palin spun this on her "network"?

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +180/-8
Re: Palin Family Brawl
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 03:54:42 PM »
There was a witness.  A Vlad Putin who said he saw the whole thing from his house.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Dante

• Reader
  • Darwins +72/-9
  • Hedonist Extraordinaire
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 03:55:47 PM »

Political blogger Amanda Coyne reported that Sarah Palin, along with husband Todd and kids Bristol, Willow and Track, arrived in a stretch Hummer and that the fighting started as the beer started flowing.

The Palin family was asked to leave the party after Track Palin, 21, allegedly attacked another party guest who had previously dated his younger sister, Willow Palin, Thompson said.

“I heard Sarah Palin yell do you know who I am? All of us could not believe it. We thought we were watching an episode of Jerry Springer,” he added.

Rednecks. Hours of amusement.
Actually it doesn't. One could conceivably be all-powerful but not exceptionally intelligent.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +308/-82
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 04:14:47 PM »
There was a witness.  A Vlad Putin who said he saw the whole thing from his house.

NICK!!!!

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +752/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 07:08:08 PM »
^^^ Imagine Nam and I, in perfect harmony, joyously shouting:

Nick!!!

Welcome back. We've been running low on members with short, easy to remember names. (Sorry about mine.)
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +128/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 12:42:01 PM »
"Do you know who I am?"   

Yeah. So fuckin' what?
John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +752/-6
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 01:04:34 PM »
"Do you know who I am?"   

Yeah. So fuckin' what?

I would be more inclined to say "Sadly, yes I do."
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline mrbiscoop

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +31/-2
  • Faith is not a virtue!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 02:01:29 PM »

Hey Nick welcome back. Hope all is well.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
              -Emo Philips

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +180/-8
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 03:17:05 PM »
Thank you.  I had to wander in the desert for 40 days and 40 night to find myself...then I got lost.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +308/-82
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2014, 03:42:20 PM »
Thank you.  I had to wander in the desert for 40 days and 40 night to find myself...then I got lost.

Got in touch with the devil at the crossroad? If you see him again, tell him I want the $50 he borrowed.

:P

-Nam

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 05:41:03 PM »
"Sarah Palin and her family were reportedly involved in a mass brawl at a snowmobile party ....."

And she wanted to be our latex saleswoman.
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +308/-82
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2014, 05:46:19 PM »
"Sarah Palin and her family were reportedly involved in a mass brawl at a snowmobile party ....."

I'm surprised they didn't have their NRA approved firearms, and didn't shoot up the place.

-Nam

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +752/-6
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2014, 05:58:38 PM »

I'm surprised they didn't have their NRA approved firearms, and didn't shoot up the place.

-Nam

Yep, we probably came just that close to having a dumb gun incident that we wouldn't have any reason to complain about.

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +752/-6
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2014, 06:01:16 PM »

Years, Nick. Forty YEARS! Go back and try again.  ;D

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +308/-82
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2014, 06:30:40 PM »

Years, Nick. Forty YEARS! Go back and try again.  ;D

Hey! If he was stoned, it could've seemed like forty years.

-Nam

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +180/-8
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2014, 07:00:23 PM »
Hey, it is hot out there and there are bugs and shit like that.  From now on all my desert time is going to be in Vegas.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +308/-82
« Reply #16 on: Today at 07:13:56 PM »
Palin blames the Liberal Media but she's so proud of her family:

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/19952/20140922/sarah-palin-proud-family-drunken-fight-snowmobile-party.htm

To think: she could have been the second person in charge of the US. Scary thought then, and now.

-Nam

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +180/-8
« Reply #17 on: Today at 07:57:30 PM »
Would have been like it was when Andrew Jackson moved into the White House.  Goats running around inside the White House and drunk parties all the time with gun fire.  Good times. ;)