Author Topic: CERN coming experiments - Big Bang didn't happen?  (Read 73 times)

Offline shnozzola

• Reader
  • Darwins +127/-2
CERN coming experiments - Big Bang didn't happen?
« on: March 23, 2015, 07:30:18 PM »
The detection of miniature black holes by the Large Hadron Collider could prove the existence of parallel universes and show that the Big Bang did not happen, scientists believe.

It is even possible that gravity from our own universe may ‘leak’ into this parallel universe, scientists at the LHC say.

“Just as many parallel sheets of paper, which are two dimensional objects [breadth and length] can exist in a third dimension [height], parallel universes can also exist in higher dimensions,” added Dr Faizal,

“We predict that gravity can leak into extra dimensions, and if it does, then miniature black holes can be produced at the LHC.

“Normally, when people think of the multiverse, they think of the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, where every possibility is actualised.

"This cannot be tested and so it is philosophy and not science.

“This is not what we mean by parallel universes. What we mean is real universes in extra dimensions.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/large-hadron-collider/11489442/Big-Bang-theory-could-be-debunked-by-Large-Hadron-Collider.html

Interesting, controversial theories that have been around awhile
We have guided missiles and misguided men.  ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Why can't girls have dinosaur shoes?"

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +418/-105
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
Re: CERN coming experiments - Big Bang didn't happen?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 08:13:00 PM »
Didn't I post something similar a month ago?

I forget.

-Nam
I only have a filter for people who do not consistently beg to be belittled, ridiculed, insulted, and demeaned.

-Nam

Offline Defiance

• Reader
  • Darwins +41/-4
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 08:18:22 PM »
Need more evidence.
Q: Why are quantum physicists bad lovers? A: Because when they find the position, they can't find the momentum, and when they have the momentum, they can't find the position.

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/schooljokes/physicsjokes.html

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +418/-105
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 09:25:05 PM »
Need more evidence.

Evidence more need.

Check and mate, good sir!

-Nam
I only have a filter for people who do not consistently beg to be belittled, ridiculed, insulted, and demeaned.

-Nam

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +67/-488
  • Christianity is the most beautiful religion.
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 11:26:05 PM »
How many times have we theists said that the Big Bang theory might be wrong?

How many times have the atheists called us idiots, morons, and fools for saying this?

:o

Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Jesus (said 2,000 years ago and still true today.)

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +139/-12
  • Why is it so difficult to say you don't know?
    • Foxy Freedom on Doctor Who
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 11:39:35 PM »
How many times have we theists said that the Big Bang theory might be wrong?

How many times have the atheists called us idiots, morons, and fools for saying this?

:o

Why would theists shoot themselves in the foot by not supporting a creation scenario?

Scientists like to say something different on the remote chance that they might be right, but in this case their chances are decreasing by leaps.
The Foxy Freedom antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V