Please explain to me what is supernatural about this?
I'm not attached to the term 'supernatural'. One of the commonly expressed experiences of NDErs is how absolutely natural the whole experience is. In fact this world/life seems unnatural in comparison.
Someone goes into a state of emotional shock when confronted by a close call in which she obviously blacked out unconscious and went into dream and imagined being visited by the god figure she had been brought up to believe. Did she become privvy to any information she couldn't have found out elsewhere or something? Why is this anything more than her imagination? You've been on this site for a while and you're still posting things like this. Why do you think this would constituen compelling evidence?
NDErs commonly experience -
- A complete and detailed life review which includes re-experiencing every life event plus also experiencing the impact of each personal action on other people.
- Instant communication. Total clarity of thought. Vividness of colours, sights and sounds not known in their physical lives.
- Complete answers to any and every question as soon as it is thought of. Detailed knowled about their own life and the nature of the universe
- A sense of peace, well-being, painlessness and unconditional love.
- Ability to view all directions simultaneously
- External view of the body and the activity and scene around it
- A choice of whether to stay or return and then a decision to return to the body
If that to you is just another dream then it could just as well be argued that this life is in fact the dream and that the NDE is when you (at least temporarily) wake up.