Author Topic: Abdi702/ Skepticofatheism/ Elshamah  (Read 3573 times)

Offline median

• Reader
  • Darwins +299/-16
  • Yahweh: Obviously not obvious.
    • Talk Origins
Re: Skepticofatheism
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2013, 01:04:43 PM »
Abdi (SOA), I have a few suggestions for you regarding getting your account here back to regular standing (i.e. - unlocked), if you wish to continue here (and perhaps debate me).

1. Demonstrate and/or acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the rules of WWGHAF
2. Agree to participate in discussions by posting your own material (in your own words), and then site sources
3. Agree not to continue link flaming and/or preaching (i.e. - not to continue assuming your position is true)
4. Apologize to the moderators and staff for attempting to go around the rules by creating another username

These things may assist you in getting your account back to regular standing so that we can continue in our discussions/philosophical disagreements.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 01:06:45 PM by median »
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Carl Sagan

Offline skepticofatheism

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-6
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2013, 06:21:09 AM »
ok ok....

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Laureate
  • Darwins +1080/-36
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2013, 11:38:13 AM »
Since abdi has not responded in over a month, this thread is closed.  Abdi, if you wish to come back, please contact a staff member by PM. 
What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Laureate
  • Darwins +1080/-36
  • Karma mooch
Re: Abdi702/ Skepticofatheism/ Elshamah
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2016, 10:48:01 AM »
Welcome back Abdi702/ Skepticofatheism/ Elshamah.

Well?

Offline Elshamah

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2016, 11:13:32 AM »
well what ? Your forum is dead. Only no brainers making stupid and non scientific claims. Do not even know that replication is required for evolution to occur, and do not even know what is life. pff......

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Laureate
  • Darwins +1080/-36
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2016, 11:40:16 AM »
well what ? Your forum is dead. Only no brainers making stupid and non scientific claims. Do not even know that replication is required for evolution to occur, and do not even know what is life. pff......

So.... ban, then?

Offline jaimehlers

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +1038/-25
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2016, 12:01:49 PM »
Well, of course we know that replication is required for evolution to occur.  That's why evolution doesn't explain the beginnings of life, but only what happened after the first replicator came to be.

In order to explain the beginnings of life, you need to explain how the first replicator came about.  And before you try it, saying "it must have been created/designed because it's complex" is not a good answer.  That begs the question of what created/designed it, and ignores the fact that until you produce a viable explanation for the complexity that you're disguising by declaring that a creator/designer must have done it, you're simply invoking magic.
Nullus In Verba, aka "Take nobody's word for it!"  If you can't show it, then you don't know it.

Offline jdawg70

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +963/-10
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2016, 12:08:23 PM »
Elshamah, do you know why you're in the emergency room?
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline Elshamah

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2016, 12:23:24 PM »
Well, of course we know that replication is required for evolution to occur.  That's why evolution doesn't explain the beginnings of life, but only what happened after the first replicator came to be.

In order to explain the beginnings of life, you need to explain how the first replicator came about.  And before you try it, saying "it must have been created/designed because it's complex" is not a good answer.  That begs the question of what created/designed it, and ignores the fact that until you produce a viable explanation for the complexity that you're disguising by declaring that a creator/designer must have done it, you're simply invoking magic.

I say its impossible AFTER looking into the science. U can do the same.  Wake up before its too late. Last post here.

Offline none

• Fellow
  • Darwins +30/-11
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2016, 12:26:20 PM »

I say its impossible AFTER looking into the science. U can do the same.  Wake up before its too late. Last post here.
what does the evidence of this non-event look like?
Fuck the Bible, you can't even eat in it.

First I told my imaginary friend about Jesus, then I told Jesus about my imaginary friend.

Sorry Allah, I pee with both hands.

If you are going to be a dick do it in a timely manner, ok?

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Laureate
  • Darwins +1080/-36
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2016, 01:16:15 PM »
Well, of course we know that replication is required for evolution to occur. 

Dude, with respect, the ER is not the place to carry on the conversation.  He's here because he's been banned twice before and I wanted him to explain his second sock membership.

Offline jaimehlers

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +1038/-25
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2016, 01:26:21 PM »
I didn't actually realize that it was a sock-puppet thing at first.  I thought he was in the ER for the usual reasons.
Nullus In Verba, aka "Take nobody's word for it!"  If you can't show it, then you don't know it.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +366/-1
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2016, 01:28:14 PM »
If you're still here and reading this, Abdi, please consider that what you are doing is simply not working here and is unlikely to ever work.  Let's go back to the post at the top of your ER thread and address each point, one at a time.

1.  Please summarize the rules of the WWGHA forum, in your own words.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles